$135k In 30 Days (January Breakdown)
In this article, we will be discussing the breakdown of 135k earned in 30 days during the month of January. We will be looking at the strategies used to achieve this level of success and the key factors that contributed to the achievement.
• Implemented a targeted marketing campaign
• Created a sense of urgency by offering limited time discounts
• Offered high-value services to attract and retain customers
• Focused on providing excellent customer service to increase referrals
Factors that Contributed to Success:
• Understanding the target audience and their needs
• Offering competitive prices without compromising on quality
• Utilizing social media platforms to reach a wider audience
• Being proactive and responsive to customer feedback
• Overcoming competition from established players in the market
• Maintaining a consistent level of quality while scaling up operations
• Managing finances effectively to ensure profitability
In conclusion, the breakdown of 135k earned in 30 days during the month of January was a result of effective marketing strategies, understanding the target audience, offering high-value services, and providing excellent customer service. However, it was not without its challenges, including competition, scalability, and financial management. Overall, the success achieved serves as a testament to the importance of understanding and catering to the needs of customers in order to achieve business growth and profitability.
$135k In 30 Days (January Breakdown)
Hey guys, it's Chris here with another new video! It's been a while since I've posted here on the YouTube channel, but starting today, I want to start rolling out tons of content almost on a daily basis. As most of you know, my partner and I have been in the process of automating another store for the past couple of months. We're starting another store this week, and it's actually supposed to go live. The tricky part has just been finding the right people and being able to find people that see our vision and just being able to train them up to standards. But I'm happy to say we're about 95% of the way there.
- We're building a brand focused on print on demand, fast shipping times, and great customer service.
- The profit for last month was about $20,000, and our ad spend was about $22,000. The conversion rate was about 2.6%.
- We capitalized on abandoned cart recovery through Messenger using Ricard app and focused on building our team.
- Email marketing is critical, and we send out two email campaigns per week.
- Retargeting is also important, and we have four retargeting ads running right now with different variations for each post.
- We tested different price points and found that increasing the price doesn't necessarily affect conversion rates.
- Our Facebook Ads strategy involves testing products and scaling profitable ones.
Overall, we're looking to capitalize on our brand and build a loyal following of customers who see us as the leader in our industry. We also want to amp up our email marketing and influencer marketing, and we're constantly looking to improve our Facebook Ads strategy. This store has a lot of potential, and now that it's being automated, we can focus on growing the business.
- [Case Study] These 2 Shopify Stores Make Millions - Print On Demand
- How To Start Your Own $150k / Mo Personalization Store - Shopify Print On Demand 2019
- 6 Lessons From $0 TO $5.4 Million - Shopify Print On Demand
- STEP BY STEP $150K / MO PERSONALIZATION STORE (Shopify Print On Demand)
- 48 Hour Shopify Dropshipping Challenge
- How He Made $1,000,000 Selling Dog Socks
- Shopify Store Owner Reacts To Shane Dawson BREAKING Shopify
- Meet The $100,000,000 Snow Man
- How I Built a $10,000,000 Business at Age 25
- $0 - $10,000 With Shopify - Case Study Day 1