3d printing and dropshipping
How to Make Money with 3D Printing Business Selling 3D Printed Items
3D printing has become a popular trend in recent years, and many people are wondering if they can make money from it. In this article, we will explore some ways to make money with 3D printing without being a creative genius.
Making Money with 3D Printing:
1. Sell 3D Models: You can sell your 3D designs on marketplaces like MyMiniFactory.com. You don't need a 3D printer, but you need software skills like Blender, Rhino, or Autodesk.
2. Printing Spare Parts: Recreate the spare parts of broken RC cars or drones digitally and print them out. Sell them on a marketplace for a few hundred dollars.
3. Identifying Problems: Identify problems in the market and come up with a 3D printed solution. For example, creating a steering wheel for an Xbox controller can make you over $40,000 in revenue.
4. Commission-Based Selling: You can find interesting 3D models and sell them on a commission basis. You don't have to pay anything upfront, but you give the creator a percentage of future sales.
3D printing is not just for artists; you can make money by identifying problems and creating solutions. You can start by learning software skills, and there are many free educational resources available online. With a little creativity and patience, you can make a substantial amount of money with 3D printing.
3D printing Dropship Suppliers - Dropship Downunder - Drop Shipping Australia
Hey guys, Clint here from Dropship Down Under. Today, I want to share with you something really cool - actual 3D printer suppliers. I have a couple of Aussie ones and an international one that's well worth a look as well. I know someone who's actually used them and done very, very well out of it. So, with no further ado, let's just rip straight into this video.
- A unique niche with a lot of profit margin and a lot of repeat business based on the filament.
- I'm going to share with you three suppliers you can get started with right now.
Supplier 1: 3DPrinting.com.au
- A really cool range of all different kind of 3D printers.
- An Aussie brand and the only actual Aussie business that will drop ship 3D printing systems.
- They have a big range of everything you could ever need as far as 3D printing goes.
- High ticket items that are really unique.
- They do drop ship and have the potential to drop ship.
- They have the flexibility for direct drop ship.
Supplier 2: The One Fulfillment
- Has all the stuff that you put inside 3D printers like the resins, resin way, plate bond, colors, filament accessories, and all that good stuff.
- They don't sell the actual printing machines.
- They have all the filament and all that sort of stuff that you need.
- A lot of ongoing and returning customers if you build that relationship.
- You can sign up as a reseller and go from there.
Supplier 3: An American Company
- They ship worldwide.
- They have everything you could ever need as far as 3D printing goes.
- A big range of products including scanners.
- They have the fulfillment, the filament, and what have you.
If you use these suppliers, you could build a really juicy 3D printing dropshipping store out of them. 3D printing is a red hot niche, so it's something to think about. If you're loving the videos, give me a thumbs up, make sure you subscribe, hit that bell notification, and make any comments below. If you're just starting out, make sure you check out our free training in the description below. Keep living the dream and I'll see you in the next video. Cheers!
How Tp Drop Ship 3D Printers And Make Serious Cash - Drop Shipping Tutorial - #4 - 2017
In this video, we will be discussing the benefits of selling unique items like 3D printers in dropshipping business. We will also explore the potential profit margins and upsell opportunities.
- Selling unique items like 3D printers can lead to higher profit margins.
- Margins on items like purses, jewelry, and phones may not be as high.
- 30-50% margins can be achieved when working with 3D printer suppliers.
- Selling add-on items like 3D printer accessories can increase profits.
- Extended warranties and software can also be offered as upsells.
- One sale of a high-priced item like a 3D printer can lead to significant profit.
- It's important to act quickly and take advantage of the opportunity before it's too late.
In conclusion, dropshipping unique items like 3D printers can lead to higher profit margins and upsell opportunities. It's important to work with reputable suppliers and offer add-on items and warranties to increase profits. By taking advantage of this opportunity, dropshippers can achieve success in their business. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more valuable insights.
How Design Products That Sell | 3d Printing
Are you interested in designing and 3D printing products that sell well? It's actually quite simple - find a problem in a specific niche, solve it, and sell the solution. However, it's important to niche down to a specific topic or profession to make marketing easier and more effective. Let's dive into the process with an example.
Step 1: Find a problem
- Look for a problem in a specific niche, such as woodworking or coffee enthusiasts.
- Don't try to create a product for everyone, as it's expensive and difficult to market.
- Be careful not to over-niche and limit your audience too much.
Step 2: Research existing solutions
- See if other people have the same problem and what solutions are already out there.
- Look for gaps in the market where your solution could fit.
Step 3: Brainstorm ideas
- Think outside the box and come up with at least three ideas.
- Keep in mind the requirements, such as strength and flexibility.
Step 4: Evaluate and choose the best idea
- Evaluate the pros and cons of each idea and compare them to existing solutions.
- Choose the best idea that meets the requirements and has a potential market.
Step 5: Consider manufacturing and production
- Determine the process of manufacturing and production, including materials and cost.
By following these steps, you can design and 3D print products that solve specific problems in niches and sell well. Research and brainstorming are key to finding the best solution, and manufacturing considerations are important for cost and production. Don't be afraid to niche down and think outside the box for successful product design.
Dropshipping idea: Sunlu 3D printers - Join the dropshipping program
Sunlu Industrial Company Limited is a leading international 3D printing consumables company that specializes in the development, production, and sale of 3D printing filaments, 3D printing pens, and 3D printers. Founded in 2013 in the printing supplies capital of Sunlu, the company has rich R&D experience and technical capabilities in 3D printing technology.
- Sunlu Industrial Company Limited was founded in 2013 in Sunlu, the printing supplies capital.
- The company specializes in the development, production, and sale of 3D printing filaments, 3D printing pens, and 3D printers.
- The company has rich R&D experience and technical capabilities in 3D printing technology.
- The company is strategically emerging in the country's industrial projects, 3D printed materials research and development bases, and key technology research project undertaking units.
- Sunlu Industrial Company Limited owns two subsidiaries: Onway Sun Liu Electronic Technology Company Limited and Zhu Hai Sun Lu Technology Company Limited.
- The company has successfully developed various types of 3D printing filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PCL, HIPS, luminous, variable conductive, and a new generation of 3D printing pens, as well as 3D printers.
- The company has its own proprietary intellectual property patent formula and its own professionally developed production line.
- The company's products have a wide range of applications and have successfully passed ROS and other test certifications.
- Sunlu Industrial Company Limited has obtained a number of national technology patent certificates and awards at an international leading level.
- The company adheres to the integrity focus on innovation and pragmatic corporate philosophy while striving for the company's forward momentum.
- The company continues to forge ahead, focusing on promoting the world's 3D printing industry innovation and development.
Sunlu Industrial Company Limited is a company that has successfully developed various types of 3D printing filaments, 3D printing pens, and 3D printers. The company has its own proprietary intellectual property patent formula and its own professionally developed production line. Sunlu Industrial Company Limited is a leading international 3D printing consumables company that is strategically emerging in the country's industrial projects, 3D printed materials research and development bases, and key technology research project undertaking units. The company adheres to the integrity focus on innovation and pragmatic corporate philosophy while striving for the company's forward momentum.
3D printing a model using Shapeways and Shapr3d
I have been working with 3D for a long time but have never actually 3D printed any of my work. However, I am now going to try 3D printing for the first time using the iPad to do all the work.
Choosing a Printing Service:
I will be using a printing service, and the one I have always wanted to try out is Shapeways. Their website is well-structured with a big selection of materials, and the quality looks great from the photos.
The Modeling Process:
I am using Shaper 3D on the iPad, which is easily the best 3D modeler on the iPad by far. The model I created with the app is a cute little robot. However, the model was not really built for 3D printing, so I needed to do some adjustments before sending it out to print.
Preparing the Model for Printing:
I started by joining everything together with boolean operations, and some things weren't as obvious. I had to check whether the thing would be able to stand on its own without a base, increase the thickness of some parts, and balance the whole thing on the wheel. In hindsight, my instincts were right, and I had to reinforce several areas of the model before sending it out to print.
Uploading the Model to Shapeways:
Once I had a version I was satisfied with, exporting the model and uploading it to Shapeways was easy. However, there's a size limit on the uploaded file, so I ended up uploading a step file.
Choosing the Material:
I was excited about Shapeways' metallic options, but they were too expensive for my budget. I settled for multi-jet fusion plastic.
Issues with the Model:
I did a poor job preparing the model, and I received several emails from Shapeways pointing out the weak areas of my model. I fixed them, but there were still issues, so I sat down and carefully went through the model, making sure that all parts had proper thickness.
Receiving the Final Product:
Finally, a few days later, I received the model at my doorstep. It was a rewarding feeling to see something that started out as a sketch transform into a 3D model and then to an actual physical model. I am hooked now and want to 3D print everything, but it's an expensive hobby.
The whole process was a great learning experience, and I learned to always work with a final printed scale in mind, pay attention to tolerances, and read the information about the materials.
How I Made 70K+ Selling Printable Wall Art on Etsy - Passive Income Tutorial 2021
How I Made Over 70K Passive Income Selling on Etsy
In this article, I will share my journey of how I made over 70K passive income selling on Etsy. I will talk about the niche I went into, how I approached it as a brand new shop, and my top essential skills that I think are the most important things that you can do to make your shop successful.
Five years ago, I was already a certified electrician working a nine to five job. I was making pretty good money, but I wasn't fully into it. I found myself doing painting and doing graphic design throughout my apprenticeship, which was just a side thing that I always did as a hobby. At that time, I didn't feel like art or anything else was possible other than just a normal nine to five job.
But at some point, I finally had enough, and I took the leap of faith and quit my nine to five and applied for a graphic design school. During my schooling, one of the other students was telling me about people selling on Etsy, selling printable wall art, and the idea of it really intrigued me.
The next day, I went back to my classmates and told them about my new idea. A lot of them thought it was cool, but their mindset was that it had already been done, and they were already too late to try. But I was so intrigued that I couldn't even focus on schooling anymore. I started creating some prints and creating my Etsy shop.
My goal was to get one legit sale from Etsy before my program ended, and by the end, in the last two days before I graduated, I got my first sale, and I couldn't explain how great it felt. Even though I only made $7.99 minus some of the Etsy fees, it motivated me that I can do it as well as long as I put in the work.
After graduation, I had to find a job because I only had that one sale. I did end up working at a print shop, but eventually, I had to quit because I was getting paid minimum wage to do electrical work. That motivated me to keep doing this Etsy thing.
A couple of months passed, and each week, I would slowly see one or two more sales in my Etsy shop. I would see more traffic and growth in general until one day on my phone; I was like, whoa, today I'm actually making more money than I did during my day job. That was when it really clicked.
In conclusion, making passive income on Etsy is possible. It takes hard work and dedication, but it's worth it. Don't let others discourage you from pursuing your dreams. With the right mindset and approach, you can achieve success. So go ahead and take that leap of faith, and who knows, you might end up making over 70K passive income selling on Etsy too.
- how long does it take to be successful in dropshipping
- dropshipping shipping calculation shopify
- where to find items for dropshipping
- how can i start dropshipping from aliexpress in the usa?
- aliexpress dropshipping best practices
- insurance requirements for dropshipping business
- ebay dropshipping still protibable
- shopify dropshipping to rest of the world
- ebay dropshipping suppliers uk
- dropshipping modalyst