abandoned cart retargeting ads
Hey guys, Ryan Wagner here! Welcome back to the channel. Today, I want to talk about retargeting. It's a specific type of retargeting that can be very powerful for your business. In my last video, I discussed how retargeting can improve your conversion rates by targeting people who have previously visited your website. But now, we're going to take it a step further. We're going to retarget people who have added a product to their cart but didn't check out.
These people are the warmest audience you can find because they were on the verge of buying your product. So, let's dive right into it. Here's how you can set up this type of retargeting in your ads manager:
1. Go to your ads manager and click on All Tools.
2. Select Audiences from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on Create Audience and choose Custom Audience.
4. Create the audience based on website traffic.
5. In the criteria section, select All to target people who meet any of the following criteria.
6. Choose Specific Web Pages to target people who have visited a specific product page.
7. Enter the end of the URL for the product you want to target.
8. Additionally, you can target people who have visited the cart page by entering /cart in the URL section.
9. Exclude people who have visited the Thank You page by entering the URL for your Thank You page.
This retargeting strategy allows you to advertise the exact product that the customer added to their cart. You can even offer them a discount to seal the deal. The ad copy can be simple and straightforward, like saying, Hey, we noticed you didn't purchase the product. How about a discount to encourage you to buy? Use this code!
By targeting these warm leads, you can achieve cheap conversions and boost your sales. Remember to be creative with your ads and make sure not to target customers who have already purchased the product.
I hope you found this tip helpful for your online business. If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to subscribe and hit the bell icon to stay updated with future videos. Give this video a like if you found it valuable. Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next video. Cheers!
How To Set Up Abandoned Cart Retargeting Facebook Ads (Step-By-Step Tutorial)
Hey everybody, it's Ignacio from 598 Los Angeles. In this video, I want to go over how you can directly target your cart abandoners from your store. Before we get started though, I want to invite you all to subscribe to my YouTube channel as I'll be posting videos two to three times a week going over how you can improve your Facebook ad campaigns, how you can scale your business with paid ads, and overall just improve your digital marketing for your business.
- Cart abandoners are a significant issue for online stores.
- Conversion rates are affected when customers add items to their cart but don't complete the purchase.
- Adjustments can be made to the website and ads to improve the conversion process.
Creating a Custom Audience:
- Go to the Audience section of the Business Manager.
- Create a new custom audience.
- Choose the event add to cart as the main conversion event.
- Set the timeframe to 30 days to target customers who are still interested in the product.
- Exclude purchasers from the same timeframe to avoid retargeting them unnecessarily.
Adding the Audience to the Ad Set:
- Go to the Ads Manager.
- Add the custom audience to the ad set.
- Exclude purchasers from the same timeframe to avoid showing them unnecessary ads.
Creating the Ad:
- Keep the copy short and simple.
- Use a sentence or a few words that highlight your brand.
- Use a headline like Your cart is waiting and add an appropriate emoji.
- Use an image or video that showcases multiple products to catch the customer's interest.
- Send customers to a collections page where they can find the specific product they added to the cart and other popular products.
- Consider offering a discount to incentivize customers to complete the purchase.
- Cart abandoners can be targeted effectively through Facebook ads.
- By creating a custom audience and crafting the right ad, you can encourage customers to finalize their purchases.
- Join the Facebook group E-commerce Scaling Secrets for further assistance and access to free Facebook ad strategy sessions.
I hope this guide helps you build out a successful cart abandoner Facebook ads campaign. Good luck with your business!
Create Retargeting Campaign For Abandoned Checkout With Google Ads
In my previous video, I discussed how I build audience lists in Google Analytics for retargeting campaigns in Google's ad platform. In this video, I will show you how I use these audience lists to create targeted campaigns for people who have abandoned their checkouts. This step-by-step guide will allow you to do the same for your own campaigns.
- In this video, I will demonstrate how to use audience lists in Google Analytics to create a retargeting campaign for checkout abandoners.
Creating the Campaign:
1. Access Google Analytics and go to the admin panel.
2. Click on Audience Definitions and then Isolated Audiences to view your audience lists.
3. Select the Checkout Abandoned audience list for this campaign.
Setting up the Campaign:
1. Access Google Ads and create a new campaign.
2. Choose a display campaign as the campaign type.
3. Select the Display Network as the target network.
4. Choose the Standard Display Campaign option.
5. Proceed with the campaign settings.
6. Name the campaign Dynamic Retargeting.
7. Set the target location as the US.
8. Select English as the language.
9. Choose the bidding strategy as Maximize Clicks with a maximum CPC of $0.04.
10. Set the budget to $2 per day.
Creating the Ad Group:
1. Name the ad group as Checkout Abandoned.
2. Proceed to finish the settings without selecting an audience yet.
Creating the Ad:
1. Create a dynamic or responsive display ad.
2. Copy the URL of the site and paste it into the ad dashboard.
3. Select images and a logo for the ad.
4. Add text for the ad description and business name.
5. Save the ad.
Adding the Audience:
1. Go to the audience menu in the ad group settings.
2. Browse the audience list and select the Website Visitors group.
3. Choose the Checkout Abandoned audience list.
4. Save the audience selection.
By following these steps, you can create a retargeting campaign in Google Ads using audience lists from Google Analytics. This will allow you to target people who have abandoned their checkouts and encourage them to complete their purchases. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you for watching!
How I Build Retargeting List For Abandoned Checkout And Abandoned Cart
Hey guys, it's Julius from Oh Josh web digital solution. In this video, I'll show you how to build audience lists in Google Analytics for retargeting ads in Google ad platform. I've been analyzing my Google Analytics account and the performance has been really bad in the last seven days. Let's see what happened in the last 28 days. Unfortunately, the performance has been bad as well, with a decrease in revenue and number of users. This is not acceptable at all. So, why is this happening? It could be due to underperforming websites or low traffic from the ads. Let's investigate further to understand the decline in revenue.
To dig deeper into the data, I'm going to check the e-commerce section and specifically the shopping behavior. In the last 30 days, I noticed a significant drop in cart abandonment and checkout abandonment. This is a major issue, with 260 people ignoring the checkout in the last 30 days. This is a 72.83% increase compared to the previous period. Additionally, there were 114 cart abandonments, which is 29.16% higher than the previous period. This is clearly the reason for our low revenue.
So, what can I do to fix this? How can I use this data to improve performance? I'm going to create a retargeting list, also known as an audience list, in Google Analytics. Let me show you how.
First, I'll go to the settings and check the audience manager. Here, I can create an audience to target people who abandon their carts during checkout. I'll click on add new audience and give it a name, such as Cart Abandoned. Now, I need to define the audience based on certain conditions. I want to target users who have abandoned their carts, so I'll select users as the condition. For this list, the event action is popped up, and I'll add additional conditions such as view checkout contact information page and started order. I want to make sure these users have not made any purchases, so I'll include the condition ecommerce transaction by user is equal to zero.
After defining the conditions, I'll apply them and see the list of users who meet these criteria. In the last 7 days, we have 63 users who have met this condition, which is quite high. I'll set the duration of this list to be 30 days and change the look back period to see what happens. Now, I'll select the account I want to use this audience for and finish the audience definition.
Great, I've successfully created an audience list to target people who abandon their carts during checkout. I'll use this list to create a special ad and deliver it to them, encouraging them to come back to the website and make a purchase. This will help increase our revenue.
I hope you've learned something from this video. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section. Thanks for watching!
How To Recover Abandoned Carts | Abandoned Cart Shopify | Facebook Ads Retarget Audience
Do you want to learn how to recover your abandoned carts? I'm gonna show you how. Alright, so in this video, there's gonna be a couple of steps to this process. It's not gonna be just a brochure for many carts that simple and easy. It's not like if you know me, I'm always looking at data and numbers and lines and things, and I'm trying to manipulate this data to help me with my marketing. Marketing is a lot of science, it's a lot of data. There might be guidelines or best practices, but you can never really know because you can never really judge somebody, and you can never make anybody do anything. You can put your best foot forward with the evidence that you have to make the best decisions for your marketing or the business or the client's marketing to then generate leads and trap sales. So what we were doing in this video, the first thing I'm going to show you is the analytics side of things. You don't know if you have your Facebook pixel installed correctly or your client has a pixel installed correctly. Then on the back end, you can actually go look at deeper analytics. I mean these analytics get really, really deep. One of the main things we're going to be looking at is the value of Add to Cart and the value of purchase. I want to know the difference between these two. How many people are adding to cart? How many people are purchasing? What is the value of Add to Cart and what is the value of purchases? Facebook does track this information if you have your pixels set up correctly, and if you're using Shopify, it actually is very easy. All you have to do is put your pixel ID number in your Shopify, and it pretty much does these things for you. You can still track custom events, but Shopify does integrate with Facebook pretty easily as they have a partnership. Why do I want to know these numbers? Well, the difference in these numbers is my abandoned cart value. That is how we're going to retarget these people. So that is the first step in the process. I'm going to take you into analytics and I'm going to show you this. And then I'm going to show you how you can retarget specifically these people.
- In the analytics dashboard, click on the hamburger bar on the top left.
- Select Analytics from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Activity and then scroll down to find Events.
- Look for the Add to Cart event and check the number of people who have performed this action in the last 90 days.
- Check the number of people who have made a purchase in the last 90 days.
- Calculate the difference between the two numbers to determine the abandoned cart value.
- Go to the Ads Manager and click on the hamburger bar on the left side.
- Click on Audiences and then select Create Custom Audience.
- Choose Website as the source of your audience.
- Select Add to Cart as the action and set the time period to the last 90 days.
- Exclude people who have made a purchase in the last 90 days.
- Rename the audience to 90-day Add to Cart Retarget.
- Create the audience and then create an ad targeting conversions.
- Choose the 90-day Add to Cart Retarget audience.
- Create the ad and start retargeting those who have abandoned their carts.
Now we want to go ahead and get to this process. We're going to target for conversions because we want to get that forty grand, right? So we're going to target for conversions, and we need to go ahead and get to this process. We're going to jump right to the audience, and I want to show you that if you choose to create your ad right from where we just were, the audience will already be there. But if not, you can search for your saved audiences and select the 90-day Add to Cart Retarget audience. This is exactly how you would find out the value that you are missing in your abandoned carts from the Add to Cart and the purchase. And then, this is exactly how you would create a retargeting audience for these people who have left money in their cart. We want to go recover this cart. We want our clients to be happy, and we want to get them more money. That is our job as a marketer. Traffic, leads, sales. No business has its business without sales. So while we are not directly in sales, we can put our best foot forward, our best efforts, right into marketing to help increase all of these odds and probabilities, all these other things.
Facebook Ads Retargeting Has Changed! Do This...
Hey guys, it's Ben Heath from Lead Guru. In this video, I'm going to discuss how Facebook ads retargeting has changed with iOS 14 and other updates. These changes are having a significant impact on retargeting specifically. I'll cover what we've observed and the adjustments you need to make to your Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns to ensure they work effectively under the new setup.
- Facebook ads retargeting has been affected by the recent changes, especially with iOS 14.
- Many advertisers have noticed a drop in performance and effectiveness in their retargeting campaigns.
- In this article, we'll explore the reasons behind this drop and provide recommendations on how to adapt your retargeting strategies.
1. Make your retargeting audiences larger:
- Increasing the size of your retargeting audiences is crucial in compensating for Facebook's reduced visibility over user actions.
- Consider extending the retargeting window from 30 days to 180 days to include a wider pool of potential customers.
- If you're retargeting an email list, try uploading the entire list to broaden your audience reach.
2. Reduce your retargeting budget:
- If you're experiencing a significant drop in performance, consider reducing your retargeting budget.
- Using a retargeting ad set within a larger campaign allows Facebook's automatic optimization to allocate budget based on performance.
- Don't worry about reducing your budget temporarily, as retargeting strategies may evolve and improve in the future.
- Facebook's reduced visibility over user actions has impacted retargeting campaigns.
- Making retargeting audiences larger and adjusting budget allocation can help mitigate the effects of these changes.
- It's important to remember that Facebook is continuously working on solutions and improvements, so retargeting performance may improve in the future.
Remember to join our Facebook Ads Mastermind group for valuable resources and community support. Please like, subscribe, and leave a comment with any questions or feedback you have. Thanks for watching, and best of luck with your Facebook ad campaigns!
Abandon Cart Recovery & Retargeting Ads With Scalify - Case 2
Are you struggling to fulfill abandoned carts and increase your conversions? Look no further! With Scalify, not only can you create Facebook ads and manage them easily, but you can also create powerful retargeting campaigns. In this article, we will show you how to utilize Scalify's features to recover those lost purchases and boost your sales.
- Retargeting options: Scalify offers various retargeting options, including classic retargeting and dynamic retargeting. Dynamic retargeting allows you to create a Facebook catalog of your products and landing pages, enabling you to create unique retargeting ads for each visitor based on their previous interests.
- Creating a catalog: Inside the Scalify dashboard, navigate to the Wetarget section and select Retarget. From there, you can create or choose a catalog. If you already have one, you can select it. Otherwise, you can create a new catalog by specifying the category and adding an image or a fitting image.
- Setting up a campaign: Once you have selected a catalog, move on to setting up your campaign. Enter a campaign name and choose your Facebook page. If you have a LinkedIn or Instagram account, you can also link them. For placements, it is recommended to go with automatic placements for this video. Specify the target audience, such as website visitors in the last 30 days, and set a daily budget.
- Customizing ad text: To make your retargeting ad more engaging, you can adjust the ad text. For example, you can use phrases like left something behind and offer a discount or incentive to complete the purchase. Additionally, Scalify allows you to add dynamic content, such as the product name and location-specific information.
With Scalify, recovering abandoned carts and increasing conversions has never been easier. Within minutes, you can set up powerful retargeting campaigns and utilize dynamic content to create personalized ads for each visitor. Don't miss out on the opportunity to boost your sales. Get your copy of Scalify today and see the results for yourself!