Accept Bitcoin on Shopify: Simplify Payments
Are you a Shopify store owner who wants to start accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment? In this article, we will show you how to easily set that up using Coinbase Commerce.
Shopify store owners may want to start accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment. Coinbase Commerce is a great platform to use for this purpose. In this article, we will show you how to easily set up Coinbase Commerce on your Shopify store.
Steps to set up Coinbase Commerce on your Shopify store:
1. Go to commerce.coinbase.com and select Get Started to create an account.
2. Verify your email and set up two-step verification with an authenticator.
3. Set up your crypto wallet and seed phrases.
4. Go to your Shopify store settings and select Payments.
5. Choose Alternative Payment Methods and type in Coinbase Commerce.
6. Enter your Coinbase Commerce email and API key.
7. Select the cryptos that you want to accept as payment.
8. Activate Coinbase Commerce and save your changes.
9. Check your balances and payments on your Coinbase Commerce dashboard.
Coinbase Commerce is an easy and secure way to accept cryptocurrency payments on your Shopify store. By following these simple steps, you can start accepting crypto payments and expand your customer base. Don't hesitate to try it out and let us know your experience in the comments below!
How to Accept Crypto on Shopify in 2022 [FAST & EASY]
Accepting Cryptocurrency on Your Shopify Store in Three Simple Steps
Are you a Shopify store owner who wants to accept cryptocurrency payments from clients? Follow these three easy steps to start accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other coins as payment.
Step 1: Log into your Shopify Account
• If you don't have an account, sign up for a 14-day free trial with the link in the description.
Step 2: Create an Account on Commerce.Coinbase.com
• Choose between self-managed or Coinbase-managed plans.
• Create an account with your email address and complete two-step verification.
• Set up your crypto wallet and seed phrase.
• Fill in your public business name, support email, and logo in the settings.
Step 3: Connect Shopify Store to Coinbase Commerce Account
• In the Shopify store backend, go to settings and add Coinbase Commerce as a payment method.
• Activate Coinbase Commerce and select the coins you wish to accept.
• Deactivate Coinbase Commerce at any time in the settings tab.
Now your Shopify store can accept cryptocurrency payments! Protect your assets by using a hardware wallet and refer to our Coinbase tutorial for transferring crypto to fiat money. Congrats on taking this step towards a more diverse payment method for your clients. Don't forget to like and subscribe for more useful crypto and e-commerce content.
How To Accept Bitcoin On Shopify | How To Add Bitcoin Payment To Shopify
In this article, we will discuss how to increase sales on your Shopify store by accepting cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
1. Click on Settings and Payment Providers:
- Click on the Settings button on the bottom left corner of your Shopify store.
- Click on Payment Providers, which is the second option down from the left.
2. Choose Alternative Payment Methods:
- Scroll down to the fourth option, which is Alternative Payment Method.
- Click on it to see a panel of different payment menu options.
3. Cryptocurrency Providers:
- There are three cryptocurrency providers listed: Bitpay, Coinbase Commerce, and GoCoin.
- Click on Bitpay first, enter your API key to accept Bitcoin.
- Click on Coinbase Commerce to accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
- Click on GoCoin to accept Bitcoin and Litecoin.
4. Sign Up and Set Up Your Account:
- Sign up for an account with each cryptocurrency provider and get your API keys and other information required for setup.
- Enter the necessary details on the payment provider page in your Shopify store to activate cryptocurrency payment.
By accepting cryptocurrencies, you can increase sales and make it easier for your customers to buy from you. If you want to learn more about accepting payments faster and increasing sales by accepting cryptocurrencies, visit digitalmoneylab.com for a free consultation. Thank you for watching, and we'll see you in the next video!
How to Take Crypto Currency Payments on Shopify
In this video, we will demonstrate how to integrate Coinbase Commerce, a cryptocurrency payment accepting service, into your Shopify store. This integration will not interfere with any existing payment methods or themes used in Shopify.
Steps to Set Up Coinbase Commerce:
1. Download Google Authenticator on your mobile phone for two-step verification.
2. Create a unique email address for your Coinbase Commerce account.
3. Set up a Coinbase Commerce account by agreeing to their terms of service and creating a secure password.
4. Record and securely store your 12-word seed phrase and recovery codes.
5. Create an API key in the Coinbase system.
6. In Shopify, navigate to Settings, then Payments, and choose Alternative Payments.
7. Select Coinbase Commerce from the drop-down options and paste in your email address and API key.
8. Enable cryptocurrency payment options will appear in your checkout process.
Benefits of Coinbase Commerce Integration:
1. Customers can pay using their existing crypto wallets.
2. Flexible payment options based on acceptable slippage fees.
3. Payment options include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, DAI, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and USD Coin.
4. Integration will not interfere with existing payment methods or themes in Shopify.
Integrating Coinbase Commerce into your Shopify store is a simple and quick process that offers flexible payment options for customers using cryptocurrencies. This integration will not interfere with any existing payment methods or themes in Shopify.
Web3 Payments on Shopify! Explained 💡
Hey there! This is Alexander Paul, one of the co-founders of DPay. If you're into Shopify or run your own Shopify store, you may have heard that Shopify has now integrated our Web3 payment solution, which can now be used by eligible merchants. This news is special because DPay is now the very first P2P payment solution available on Shopify, which means that payments go from the buyer's wallet exclusively and directly to the merchant's wallet. Let's take a closer look at each element of the payment process to figure it out.
- First, the buyer selects a product and proceeds to the checkout.
- The buyer enters his shipping and billing information and selects the pay as payment method.
- The buyer connects his wallet, and DPay suggests a token available in the buyer's wallet to pay with.
- The buyer confirms the payment, and after a short time, the payment is completed.
What's special about Web3 payments by DPay?
- DPay suggests only one single token to make the payment with, but the buyer can still select another token from his wallet to pay with.
- DPay calculates which token in the buyer's wallet will be the most cost-effective to convert to the one received by the merchant.
- DPay handles the conversion exclusively via smart contracts, which rely on decentralized finance liquidity.
- DPay displays the final amount in the local currency of the user, making the payment process very intuitive.
- After the payment is completed, the Shopify merchant immediately has the money in their own wallet.
We believe that DPay is a solution with the potential to drive forward and establish crypto payment mass adoption. We are happy to have you join us on this journey.
Get Paid with Crypto in your App // Coinbase Commerce Tutorial
As of last week, Tesla announced that their products can be paid for with Bitcoin, and as of this week, all courses on Fire Ship can also be paid for with Bitcoin. More businesses are accepting cryptocurrency payments as customers demand more options. In this video, you will learn how to implement cryptocurrency payments on the web using the Coinbase Commerce API.
How Does Cryptocurrency Payment Work?
A cryptocurrency payment is different from a credit card payment in that it is broadcast to a peer-to-peer network around the world, where miners compete with their computing power to confirm the transaction on the blockchain. This process can take time, maybe 10 minutes or so before the transaction is fully confirmed on Coinbase Commerce.
Steps to Implement Cryptocurrency Payment on the Web:
1. Create a charge: A charge is more like a payment intent. It has an amount and description and can be denominated in US dollars. When a charge is created, it has a lifespan of one hour. Coinbase, in the background, will monitor the payment networks looking for a payment to be confirmed on this charge. The charge also provides a URL hosted by Coinbase, where the user can either pay with crypto or their Coinbase account.
2. Notify the customer: After the user submits their payment, Coinbase will fire a web hook that can notify your server that the charge is now pending. It's at that point that you can notify the customer that the payment has been received and you're just waiting for the final confirmation on the blockchain before shipping it out.
3. Receive the payment: At some point in the future, Coinbase will see the transaction is confirmed and will send another web hook to your server notifying you that everything is good to go.
Things to Keep in Mind:
1. Coinbase Commerce doesn't have a sandbox for testing payments, so you'll need to have a wallet with some crypto in it to test your implementation.
2. Coinbase Commerce provides a breakdown of all your payments on the dashboard. You can create a checkout and embed it directly in your frontend application without having to write any client-side code.
3. You can store metadata like a user ID if you want to reference the user in the future when changes happen to the charge.
Cryptocurrency payments offer more options for customers and can be implemented easily on the web using the Coinbase Commerce API. Implementing cryptocurrency payments on your website can be done in a few steps, and Coinbase Commerce provides a dashboard that makes it easy to manage your payments.
Shopify Accepting Bitcoin Payments New Crypto Channel
- In this video, the speaker announces that they have created a new YouTube channel dedicated solely to their journey with cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoin.
- They explain that despite having discussed Bitcoin on their original channel, they have found that their audience is more interested in topics such as affiliate marketing and dropshipping.
- The new channel, Bitcoin Bodi, will be beginner-friendly and cover topics such as blockchain technology and the basics of Bitcoin.
- The speaker also encourages viewers to join their Facebook group and follow them on Instagram.
- The speaker talks about their personal experience with investing in Bitcoin and shows how their initial investment of $500 has grown to $1,348.
- They argue that investing in Bitcoin is a smart move and encourage viewers to consider it as an option.
- The speaker also discusses the benefits of accepting Bitcoin as a payment method for e-commerce businesses, including lower fees and protection against chargebacks.
- They provide an example of a successful Bitcoin merchant, Bit Gear Co., which sells Bitcoin-themed clothing and accessories.
- The speaker emphasizes the importance of taking advantage of trends and mentions that they plan to document their own journey with Bitcoin on their new channel.
- The speaker concludes by reminding viewers to check out their new channel, Bitcoin Bodi, and to join their Facebook group.
- They also encourage viewers to consider investing in Bitcoin and to look into accepting Bitcoin as a payment method for their businesses.
- TSX Stock: Shopify-like
- Bundle Builder Shopify App: Create Custom Product Bundles
- Boost Your Store's Performance with Shopify Vitals
- Shopify Research: Uncovering E-commerce Trends
- Instantly Boost Sales with Zipify One-Click Upsell!
- E-commerce Platform Battle: Magento vs WooCommerce vs Shopify
- Etsy to Shopify Dropshipping
- Unleash Shopify Insights with Data Studio
- Triple Shopify VC: Boosting E-commerce Growth
- PayPal Express on Shopify: Fast Checkout!