Ads Incomplete: Not Delivering All
- Hernan introduces himself and talks about the topic of the video, which is Facebook ads and how to get them delivering.
Reasons why ads may not be delivering:
1. Picking the wrong objective
- Hernan talks about how the Facebook pixel needs data to work and if you're choosing the wrong objective, it may not be delivering.
- He suggests switching the objective to a previous step in the funnel if the purchase campaign is not showing.
- He advises changing the campaign objective and says that usually fixes the issue.
2. Being out-bidded in the Facebook auction
- Hernan explains that Facebook works based on bids and if you're in a really competitive market or season, you may be out-bidded.
- He recommends switching to manual bidding and bidding higher than the desired CPA.
3. Changing the delivery method
- Hernan talks about changing the optimization window and delivery method to potentially get more initial traction.
- He suggests changing the optimization and conversion window to give the algorithm more data.
4. Changing the ad set creative
- Hernan suggests changing the ad set creative altogether if the other steps don't work.
- He mentions that this step is usually the hardest but sometimes necessary.
- Hernan wraps up the video by summarizing the four tools to fix ads not delivering and encourages viewers to join his free Facebook group and subscribe to his channel for more valuable content.
👇🏻👇🏻6 Reasons Why Your Facebook Ads Not Delivering👍👍😋 😎
Welcome to Wallace Studios! We're excited to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with valuable insights and tips, so you can achieve success with your Facebook ads. If you're struggling to get your ads to deliver correctly, you're not alone. In this video, we'll walk you through the reasons why your ads may not be running and how to fix them.
Here are some key takeaways from our research:
- Your ad may not have been approved by Facebook due to content or policy violations. Check the guidelines and make sure your ad complies with them.
- Don't forget to hit the publish button to make your ad live.
- Facebook may take some time to review and approve your ad. Be patient and wait for the approval before making any changes.
- If Facebook's service is down, your ad won't be approved or denied until the servers are back online. In this case, download your ad into the Power Editor tool and create a new one.
- Each time you edit your ad, it can take up to 24 hours for it to be approved. Wait until the ad is approved before making any changes.
- Increase your daily budget to ensure your ad is delivered to the right audience.
- Make sure your bidding amount is high enough to stand out in the auction.
In conclusion, fixing your Facebook ads can be a challenging task. However, by following these tips, you can increase your chances of success. Remember, at Wallace Studios, we're here to help you achieve your goals. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe to our channel for more valuable insights and tips. Thank you for watching!
YouTube Ads not running? Troubleshoot Ads Not Delivering
1. Check Notifications: Go to your Google Ads dashboard and check for any notifications regarding missing ads, payment restrictions, or targeting restrictions. If everything is clear, move on to the next step.
2. Check Ad Approval Status: Make sure your ads are approved and eligible to run. If they are disapproved or approved with limitations, address those issues.
3. Check Bidding Type: If your ads are still not running, check your bidding type. If you are underbidding or using a bidding strategy that is not working, try increasing your bid or switching to a different bidding strategy.
4. Check Targeting: If your ads are still not running, check your targeting. Make sure your keywords have sufficient search volume and your custom audiences are not too specific. Also, check your placement targeting and ensure you have enough video URLs selected.
5. Contact Google Support: If all else fails, contact Google Ads support for assistance.
Facebook Ads not working? How to fix Facebook ads not delivering or Converting|Fix Facebook Strategy
Facebook and Instagram ads are not working as expected, with complaints of high conversion costs and low conversions. However, there are still ways to generate more leads and conversions. Here are a few tips that can help improve your ad performance:
1. Use Campaign Budget Optimization (CBO):
- This is crucial, especially when using multiple ad sets within one campaign.
- CBO helps to find the best performing budget and allocate it accordingly, resulting in better ad performance.
2. Use Multiple Images and Videos:
- Try different types of creatives, such as single images, videos, and carousel ads.
- Use effective creatives that can deliver better results.
3. Try Different Audiences:
- Create different audiences based on interaction with Facebook and Instagram.
- Use hot, warm, and cold audiences to test different targeting strategies.
4. Use Appropriate Images:
- Use separate images for Instagram stories and other ad formats.
- Spend time creating high-quality artwork for your ads.
5. Find Your Top Performing Ads:
- Duplicate campaigns that performed well in the past and make slight tweaks to improve ad performance.
To improve ad performance on Facebook and Instagram, use CBO, try different creatives and audiences, use appropriate images, and duplicate top performing ads. Spend time creating high-quality artwork for your ads and continuously test different strategies to improve ad performance.
3 reasons WHY your Facebook ads are not delivering and HOW to fix them
Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Delivering and How to Fix It
Running Facebook ads is a crucial part of promoting your ecommerce store. However, sometimes your ads may not deliver, and it can be frustrating not knowing why. In this article, we will explore the main reasons why your ads are not delivering and how to fix them.
Reasons Why Your Ads Are Not Delivering:
1. Facebook disapproved your ad.
- Check Facebook's ad policy to ensure your creative complies with their rules.
- Make an appeal if your ad follows the policy, but Facebook disapproved it.
2. Too much text in your image.
- Keep your text-to-image ratio at 20% or less.
- Use copy to communicate your message instead of cramming text into the image.
3. Targeting is off.
- Check your relevancy ad score.
- Focus on improving your quality, engagement, and conversion rate ranking.
- Work on improving your ad's creative and targeting to see more success.
To get your ads approved and running successfully, it's essential to follow Facebook's ad policy, keep your text-to-image ratio low, and improve your targeting and creative. Remember to always check your relevancy ad score and make improvements as needed. With these tips, your Facebook ads will be delivering in no time.
Facebook Ads: Optimization For Ad Delivery — Which is Best?
Optimization for Ad Delivery in Facebook Ads
In this video, Ben Heath from Lead Guru discusses the importance of optimization for ad delivery in Facebook Ads. He explores various campaign objectives and recommends which optimization options to use in different scenarios.
Different Campaign Objectives:
1. Conversions Campaign:
- Conversions are the default option for optimization for ad delivery in this type of campaign.
- Facebook recommends using conversions to get the desired outcome, which is to get people to convert on your website.
- Other options include landing page views, link clicks, impressions, and daily unique reach.
- Heath recommends sticking with conversions to inform Facebook to get people who are most likely to convert.
2. Traffic Campaign:
- If you can't track conversions or don't have the Facebook pixel installed, you can use the traffic objective.
- The default option for optimization for ad delivery is link clicks, but Heath recommends changing it to landing page views.
- This helps to get rid of accidental clickers and inform Facebook to get people who are more likely to stick around.
3. Reach Campaign:
- The reach objective is used for an omnipresence content campaign.
- The default option for optimization for ad delivery is reach, and Heath recommends sticking with it.
- Impressions put your ads in front of people more frequently, but reach puts your ads in front of as many people as possible, making it more valuable.
4. Video Views Campaign:
- The recommended option for optimization for ad delivery is through play, which delivers your ads to help you get the most completed video plays if the video is 15 seconds or shorter.
- For longer videos, Facebook will optimize for the first 50% for at least 15 seconds.
- Heath recommends going for through play to get higher quality engagement.
The optimization settings you select in your Facebook Ad campaigns inform Facebook about what you want, making a massive difference in your campaign's performance. By using the recommended options for optimization for ad delivery, you can see significant improvements in your results.
I TEST The Most Expensive Gadgets You NEED
In this article, we will be discussing various expensive gadgets and tech items that are available in the market. We will be evaluating these gadgets based on their functionality, uniqueness, and overall usefulness. From drones to shoes to personal saunas, we will be exploring a wide range of gadgets and giving our honest opinions on each of them.
1. The Drone:
The first gadget we will be discussing is the drone. This particular drone is quite expensive and comes with various features. However, we found it to be a bit too dangerous and not very user-friendly.
2. Sky Runners Shoes:
Next on our list are the Sky Runners shoes. These shoes promise to give you the height of Usain Bolt and the confidence to match. We found these shoes to be quite impressive and a game-changer for those looking to boost their height and confidence.
3. Timer Box:
The timer box is a gadget that allows you to set a specific duration for the lead. This is a great gadget for those looking to take a break from their phones and practice self-discipline.
4. Laser Pointer Packer 9000:
This laser pointer packer is a customizable laser that can design anything you want. We found this gadget to be quite impressive and versatile, as it can be used for a wide range of applications.
The WaterPik is a dental gadget that is designed to clean your teeth and gums. We found this gadget to be quite effective and useful for those looking to maintain good oral hygiene.
6. Magnetic Levitation Globe:
The magnetic levitation globe is a unique gadget that uses magnetic levitation to create a floating globe. We found this gadget to be quite mesmerizing and impressive.
7. Spy Glasses:
The spy glasses are a gadget that comes with a camera and allows you to listen to music and make phone calls. We found these glasses to be quite impressive and versatile.
In conclusion, we have explored various expensive gadgets and tech items that are available in the market. From drones to shoes to personal saunas, we have evaluated these gadgets based on their functionality, uniqueness, and overall usefulness. While some gadgets impressed us more than others, we found the Ray Ban glasses to be the true winning gadget.
- Eye-Catching Motion Graphic Ads
- Shawn Mendes Rocks CK Ads
- Get Free Google Ads Certification
- Disable Google Ads on Phone
- 2020 Political Ads: The Battle for Votes
- Maximize ROI with Google Smart Shopping Ads
- Optimizing Facebook Ads CPA: Tips and Tricks
- Why Perfume Ads So Weird?
- Real Estate Ads: Find Your Dream Home Today
- Text Only Ads: Boost Your Click-Through Rates