ads tech minitv usb
In this video, we will demonstrate how to play media from a flash drive on a TV through a USB port. We will show how to add videos or movies to a blank flash drive and the format needed to play them on a TV.
1. Plug in the flash drive and create a new folder named DCIM and another folder inside it named 100Media.
2. Add media to the 100Media folder, ensuring that it is in the correct format (mp4 for videos/movies, img for pictures).
3. Rename the media files to have the correct format (i.e. mvi_1234.mp4 for movies).
4. Plug the flash drive into the TV's USB port and select the USB input.
5. Navigate to the DCIM folder and select the media file to play it on the TV.
Playing media from a flash drive on a TV can be helpful when internet access is not available. By following the steps outlined in this video, you can easily add and play media on your TV through a USB port.
Extreme Game Box HDMI Plug 'n Play Console !
In this article, we will be taking a closer look at the Extreme Mini GameBox Classic Games TF Support, a plug and play device from China that promises to bring back the nostalgia of 8-bit gaming.
What's in the Box:
- FY 6228 Mini U Game Box Anniversary Edition
- Glossy Toilet Paper Manual
- Micro USB Cable
- Power Cable
- 5 Million Android Charts
- U Box Connector
- 2 Controllers with Batteries
- Stick is too thick for some monitors
- Interesting form factor with micro USB connection
- SD card slot with only 28MB of storage
- Rubber buttons feel heavy and smell good
- Button placement is a bit weird
- Menu is similar to other plug and play devices
- No background music
- Responsive controller
- No quick save or aspect ratio changes
- Weird filter over games for a fancy look
Overall, the Extreme Mini GameBox Classic Games TF Support is not a bad device, but it does not bring any significant improvements compared to previous plug and play devices. The d-pad is terrible, and there is no way to get a replacement if it breaks. If you are a fan of 8-bit gaming, this device may be worth checking out, but don't expect anything groundbreaking.
Turn off these android box settings NOW - [EASY] Improve Android box performance settings 📺
Hello everyone, it's Upgrade Guy here. I'm sure most of you have had or currently have a generic Android TV box. While they may not always be the best, they are reliable, cheap, and often do exactly what we need them to do. In this video, I'm going to go over some Android TV box settings that you absolutely have to turn off to make your device run faster, safer, and overall more pleasant.
Settings to turn off:
1. Turn off Play Protect: This scans your box and apps for anything it doesn't like, even disabling third-party apps without asking. Go to Play Store > Settings > Play Protect > Turn off Scan apps with Play Protect.
2. Turn off app permissions: Go to Settings > Apps > App Permissions. Turn off all unnecessary permissions, such as calendar, contacts, microphone, and location, unless they are required for the app to function.
3. Turn off usage access: Go to Special App Access > Usage Access > Turn off all apps.
4. Turn off display over other apps: Go to Special App Access > Display over other apps > Turn off for all apps except official ones.
5. Turn on developer options: Go to About > Build > Tap 4-5 times until you become a developer. Go to Developer options.
6. Speed up movement: Go to Developer options > Drawing > Turn off window animation, transition animation, and animation scale.
7. Improve performance: Go to Developer options > Turn on Force GPU rendering, Force 4x MSAA, and Disable HW overlays.
8. Set processing limits: Go to Developer options > Don't keep activities > Check off. Background process limit > No background processes.
9. Turn off verify apps: Go to Security and Restrictions > Verify Apps > Turn off.
By following these settings, you can greatly improve the performance, speed, and overall experience of your generic Android TV box. Make sure to test them out and write down which ones you turn on or off in case you need to change them back. Don't forget to join our Facebook support group and Reddit community for free support and discussions on all things streaming. Thanks for watching!
YG300 Mini LED Projector Review 1 Year Later!
Hey, what's up guys! Shane Stars here, and today we're going to be taking a look at an affordable projector that you can get for under 50 dollars. The YG 300 may be the best deal you can find on the internet. My son has been looking for a projector for Christmas, but I'm not willing to spend thousands of dollars on a brand new one for an eight-year-old. Luckily, DHgate has always been a place where you can find high-quality electronics at an affordable price. A big shoutout to DHgate for sponsoring this video. They have a ton of good deals going on for Black Friday, just in time for Christmas. We'll cover all of that a little later in the video, but first, let's take a look at this awesome YG300 projector.
First up, let's go ahead and take it out of the box and see what all it comes with. This is an LED projector, and it's supposed to be really compact and portable. I can actually see tons of use cases. You can use this in a business setting as well. It's super portable and light. You can definitely put this in a laptop bag or a backpack and carry it around with you for presentations. And, like I said, it's under 50 dollars, so I'm really interested to see what kind of quality we get out of the projector. It comes with a manual, a power cord, and these RCA cables for audio and video. This would be like for connecting a DVD player, Blu-ray player, your PlayStation, or Xbox. This is a pretty standard remote. We've got power, a mute button, play, pause, fast forward, rewind, back, menu, home, and then our volume buttons here. And then you have the OK button and cursors here so that you can get through menus. It takes a couple of double-A batteries that are not included, so be sure to grab a couple of AAA batteries to go with this remote.
I'm pretty astonished at how light and compact this projector is. Just for comparison's sake, this is my phone, so you guys can see. It's about five times as thick as my phone and actually smaller in height and width. Crazy, right? That is the size of the projector. We've got buttons up top, so you don't have to have the remote in order to operate this. If we look on the back here, you actually have a spot for a micro SD card. So, if you have some videos, you can put those on your SD card and view them that way. You've got your power in, you've got an audio jack for your surround sound system or your headphones. This is that AV plug for your RCA cables. Okay, so this is a micro USB, and then on the side here, you've got USB-A and you have an HDMI in. Oh, this is really cool. On the bottom here, you also have a tripod mount. There are a lot of really expensive projectors that don't have this tripod stand, and you've got little rubber feet on the bottom. There's plenty of ports here to keep this thing cool and to keep it from overheating, and then it looks like a speaker grill on the front. And then, of course, there's your lens over here on the side. We've got our focus ring.
After spending some time with the YG300, it performed about exactly how I would expect a 50 dollar or less projector to perform. At 400 lumens, it was bright enough to enjoy a movie or video games as long as you had a nice dark room. As soon as you turn on the lights, of course, the image is washed out, but that's to be expected with a projector at this price point. The volume coming out of the speaker was usable, and I like the fact that it has the HDMI and USB-A ports. So, I was able to not only hook this up to my MacBook Pro and watch videos from the MacBook, but I was also able to plug in a thumb drive and look at home videos and photos of my family. The screen size ranges from 30 inches all the way up to 80 inches, and I was still able to get a good focused picture even at 80 inches.
Overall, I think this is going to be a great gift for kids, and if you want something light and portable to show presentations in business, I think this is great for that too. DHgate is going to have all kinds of deals like the deal on this YG300 during their Black Friday event. DHgate has multi-tier discounts. Once your order meets the lowest spending requirement of a discount tier, the discount of the highest tier met will automatically be applied to your order. You'll get six dollars off of every 99 dollars or more spent, 19 dollars off every 249 dollars or more spent, and at 59 dollars off every 599 dollars or more spent. They also have new user coupons, so if you register an account, you're going to automatically get a coupon just for being a new user. They're also going to be giving away iPhone 13s. You have two chances to win per day. They even have a coupon center, so you get coupons to your favorite stores. You can get a free coupon of up to 500 dollars. DHgate also offers three-day shipping. Products are coming from local warehouses, which means that you're going to get the products faster. The DHgate Black Friday event will be taking place for nine days starting November 23rd at 12 am PT and ending on December 1st at 11:59:59 pm.
I hope you enjoyed this review of the YG300 projector. It's an affordable and portable option that works great for movie nights, gaming, or presentations. And don't forget to check out DHgate's Black Friday event for even more great deals. Thanks for watching, be blessed, and I'll see you in the next one!
How To Remove Adverts From SMART TV In Only 2 Minutes
In this article, we will discuss the annoyance of ads on smart TVs and how to get rid of them using a simple method. We will also touch upon the importance of DNS servers in accessing the internet and how to change them.
The Annoyance of Ads on Smart TVs:
- Every time we try to watch something on a smart TV, we are bombarded with ads.
- We cannot watch anything without having to sit through at least a few ads.
- We cannot rewind or pause our videos without seeing more ads.
- This is just the beginning as we are interrupted with even more ads in the middle of our viewing experience.
- Changing the DNS server can block all the ads on your smart TV.
- Every time your TV wants to play an ad, the new DNS server will block it.
- The process is simple and easy, and anyone can do it with their TV remote and internet access.
Steps to Change DNS Server:
- Go to your TV's settings and select all settings.
- Look for network settings and select it.
- If you use Wi-Fi, go straight to Wi-Fi settings. If you use LAN, go to advanced settings.
- Edit the DNS server to 184.108.40.206.
- Press connect and double-check if everything is okay.
- Enjoy your ad-free viewing experience!
Important Information about DNS Servers:
- DNS servers act like phone books for computers, translating digits to human-readable addresses.
- Famous DNS servers for ad-blocking are available online, and you can choose any that suits you.
Smart TVs are great until we are interrupted with countless ads. But with a simple change in the DNS server, we can enjoy uninterrupted viewing. All you need is your TV remote and internet access, and you can block all the ads on your smart TV. Happy viewing!
Amazon Mini TV | YouTube ന് പണിയുമായ് Amazon | Free video streaming Feature
In this article, we will be discussing various topics and ideas that were expressed through different phrases and sentences. We will be using headings, sub-headings, contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms to make the article more engaging and interesting.
- Ecrin's birthday celebration at home with the miniDiva
- Openokuma's listening skills and Yurdu's blog
- 7tech's search for a video on Amazon's lucky region
- Pudra's plaque presentation and the application on the device
- Lost memories and the importance of the national year
Sancaktepe and CHP:
- The incident in Sancaktepe involving the police and Okan's disregard for Feyza's story
- The video on CHP's website and the question of ad and frequency
- The conversation about the PKK in one of the videos
In conclusion, this article covered various topics and ideas expressed through different phrases and sentences. We used different techniques like headings, sub-headings, contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms to make the article more engaging and interesting. Through our discussion, we learned about different events and incidents that occurred in different regions and the importance of preserving memories and national events.
Xiaomi Mi TV Stick 4K: Top 6 Reasons To Have it for Your TV
The wait is finally over, the Mi TV Stick is now a 4K edition and it has all that it takes to stream anything in UHD at a four-factor size of a flash drive. In this article, we will discuss the top six reasons to get this TV stick according to research and experience.
Reasons to Get the Mi TV Stick 4K:
- The Mi TV Stick 4K is tiny and can remain hidden behind the TV or monitor.
- The charging cable is included, and it uses a type-c adapter for better charging efficiency.
- The remote control is included, and it is more significant than the TV stick itself.
2. Smart Operating System
- The TV stick uses Android TV 11, which is an edition specially developed for TVs.
- It is certified by Google and most streaming services, including Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- It is very tidy and has a sleek design, with a launcher that is oriented towards consuming content.
3. Future-Proof Hardware
- The CPU has the integrated codec and won't consume extra energy during playback.
- It supports H.265, VP9, and the brand new AV1 codec, making it future-proof.
- It has 2GB of DDR4 RAM, 8GB of flash storage, dual-band Wi-Fi, Dolby Atmos, and Dolby Vision.
4. Ergonomic Remote Control
- The remote control has dedicated buttons for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- It also has voice controls and a dedicated button for Google Assistant.
- There is a third-party app available to customize the buttons' functions.
5. Built-In Chromecast
- The TV stick has a built-in Chromecast, making it easy to stream content from various devices.
6. Affordable Price
- The Mi TV Stick 4K is priced at $55, making it affordable for most consumers.
Overall, the Mi TV Stick 4K is an excellent choice for those looking for a portable and future-proof TV stick. Its smart operating system, future-proof hardware, ergonomic remote control, built-in Chromecast, and affordable price make it a top contender in the market. However, the lack of connectivity ports and 2GB of RAM might be a drawback for some users.