ads with a message
Published on: January 31 2023 by pipiads
Table of Contents About ads with a message
- 3/6 Ads That Click to Message: Messenger
- ▶ 5 Best Thought Inspiring Emotional Indian Commercial This Decade | TVC DesiKaliah E8S09
- How to Use LinkedIn Message Ads to Get Into People's Inboxes
- Emotional and Loving Anouk TV Ads with Powerful Social Message
- LinkedIn Advertising Guide: How To Use LinkedIn Message Ads
- Facebook Ads Updated : Tailored Message Campaign 2023 - TOP KNOWLEDGE
3/6 Ads That Click to Message: Messenger
hi, many Chatters, this is here, with manychat and meta, to teach you our second class in this module: how to create ads that click to messenger with automations. if you come from our previous class, we learned all about the ads manager, how to use it. maybe you already knew how to use it, but we also saw some incredible new tricks and tips that I love to use for my own advertisements. so if you skip that one, I highly recommend you go and watch it really quickly so you can just know that you know everything. know that you didn't skip a single thing. so in this class, we're going to be learning, as I mentioned, how to connect your Facebook ads to your Facebook Messenger automations on manychat. so let's get started. okay, so let's get to the actual fun part. I know a lot of you already knew how to create your ads, how to create audiences, and I know, I know you know that. but now we're going to learn how to integrate your automations into your ads using click to Messenger. so in this lesson, I'm going to teach you about the two super cool ways to do it. we call them Json and visual Jason. but first let's tok about the question: why do messenger ads? why do we want to do? advertisement that sends people over to Messenger. why send them over to chat? well, it's actually the popular go-to channel for contacting businesses. a lot of people want to know more information about you, your company and your product before they purchase. personally, when I am going to buy something, I love to start a conversation with an agent that can guide me, and this makes it so much easier, especially since what happened with iOS 14 going forward. when you do ads that lead to messenger, using manychat for your automations, you own your data. every single bit of that data is yours to use to retarget, even if they have IOS 14 or or further. you can qualify your leads and offer personalized content. for example, let's imagine I go into your store- remember the ad that we were doing before drive to my store. what if I asked you, hey, do you live in place A or B? so I can give you the Google Maps link to the store closest to where you live? I can ask you, hey, do you live in this partikular region? if you don't, I can tell you: I'm so sorry, I don't have any stores anywhere near you. plus, let's be honest, landing pages only have a three to five percent click-through rate. that's really not good. meanwhile, with click to messenger, you get first party data that you can use to retarget your audience. that means that you can contact them in the future. you can offer buttons that click to purchase or, like our example, click here to drive to the near store. you can follow up on abandoned carts and that is basically the coolest thing. you can say: hey, you didn't purchase this. um, want a coupon? do you want a discount? and you can personalize your content based on actions. so imagine the person is striving to the store for a second time and they go on an ad because they want to go there again. you can check. you can check with manychat. like: oh, this person has engaged with this partikular content before I'm going to say: we would love to see you again. so let's see an example of a messenger lead generation flow. the first piece that we have is the entry point. so we want to generate interest and capture their attention prior to a launch. this partikular ad says: put a little spring in your step with pieces personalized to your style, size and budget, tell us what you need. and if you see, the headline says: chat with stylist. chat with a stylist, someone that is going to help you find the best outfit, the best choice for you. if the person clicks on that send message button, we're going to open our Legion flow, build a 10 question quiz as a legion flow to qualify lead. so, for example, here we have. what kind of outfits are you looking for? oh, dinner, how do you describe your style? casual, fashion, forward, formal. and let's imagine that my dogs started barking, they started running and I had to run to get them and I forgot to finish the quiz. look how cool. the third one is a reminder from original Coast clothing. hey, you only have a few questions left to answer. come back over and let's finish this now so you can send automatik reminders for everyone who didn't complete the flow within the 24 hours from their first Contact and, of course, 24 hours after their last interaction. and last but not least, you can follow up so you can set up an automated message that says the name of the sales agent, like: hey, Mohit, I'm Pam and I'll be helping you with your order. do you have any questions before we get started? so let's say Mohit comes in, answers to that question in five minutes. Pam comes in, sees all of the answers and now she can provide personalized assistance without having to ask any of those questions herself. of course, the coolest thing about Facebook Messenger is that it connects directly to your Facebook business account so you can start building relationships that are personal and convenient. and they are all living in the exact same place, which is Facebook Messenger. so they're toking to their friends, they're toking to their family and they're toking to your business and, of course, that you can just change accounts with thin Facebook messenger and start toking back to them as your company out of. if you pair this with manychat, you can increase your sales by adding buttons, quizzes, FAQs. you can have so many cool things, like a smart delay. imagine your automation saying: hmm, let let me think about that for 10 seconds, can you count down for me? and then it waits 10 seconds exactly to send a next message. remember that automations are not just about optimizing your time. they're about making the experience fun and enjoyable. automations are made to be fun and, of course, to provide valuable information that helps us sell more. together, we can help you have conversations with your customers that deliver more for your business. and this is the cool part that I was toking about: how do you connect your manychat automations to your click to Messenger app. we're going to have the Json code or the visual Json, and you're thinking three to say that Jason thing looks a lot like code. and I am not a programmer. I have no idea how to write a code- well, I do, but we don't need to know how to do it. manychat does it for us in visual Jason. well, that's just a really nice way of saying keywords. so we're going to build one together right now. in our previous lesson we were creating this ad campaign to drive traffic to a store. so if we go back just to check on these for a little bit, we can see that this one was set for engagement. we said that we have a lifetime budget of 300 for all of our ads. we have two different groups of people- people who toked to me before and those who are similar to the people who toked to me before- and we have different ads that are going to drive people to tok to us. in this partikular case, the tip that I gave you is that we are going to try and have one campaign per Channel. this way, we can optimize and make decisions based on the channel That is driving the best results. in this case, I selected messenger because we're going to be tying our messenger automations to the ad and we don't want to drive people from Instagram to Facebook or from Facebook to Instagram. the best idea is always to keep the person on the channel they are contacting us from. so let's go into our manychat account and see how can we actually tie this and have it fully automated. okay, so here I have created a very, very simple flow. the starting step, which we have not defined yet, is going to open up the following message: hi there, could you tell me which of these cities is closest to where you are right now? San Diego, Los Angeles, none of those. if the person says San Diego, it is going to say: perfect, click the bottom below to see our location on Google Maps, and this is a link that says drive. now all I have to do is input the link right here. if the person says Los Angeles, they're going to get the same message, but the link is going to be different and of co.
▶ 5 Best Thought Inspiring Emotional Indian Commercial This Decade | TVC DesiKaliah E8S09
कर दो. [संगीत] कि अ हुआ है. कर दो और तुम कैसे हो हुआ है. हुआ है, कि अ हुआ है. हुआ है. हुआ है अजय को कि के जरूरत थी थोड़े से इतना गुस्सा. कारण: कि अ है जो राशि बात तो थी ही एक ₹10 के लिए छोरे ने भूख मारेगी. क्या है कि ऐसा क्या कर दिया इसने जो प्लेट उठाकर ले जा रही है. एक ₹10 तो लिए तेरे पर से कि पड़ोस तो लगाया था ना कि मेरे पैसे लिए थे इसमें अ मैं तेरे बाप के नहीं है. हाउ टो टेक घर की है ना अ हां, तेरी मां कुछ सिखाया नहीं है. हो जांडे यह तो तुझे खाना देगी ना तू मेरी प्लेट तक काले अ हुआ है. मैं तुम्हें अपने खाने की चिंता कर दो. हुआ है मैं इसमें ₹10 लिए ना है को चुराए हैं कि आज चोरी की है. कल न जाने क्या करेगा हैं और अगर मैं इसकी मां की जगह होता ना हैं, दो दिन तक इसको खाना नहीं देता था. और बहू, अच्छा, ठीक है, तूने हुआ है. [संगीत] कि अ को खा ले ले. [संगीत] कि अ हुआ है. ए सनम रे आधारित अपनी मनमानी करनी है. दूसरे के सुननी है. क्यों क्या हुआ. अरे यार पेमेंट और क्या है है तो क्या डिसाइड. क्या देवयानी को कि रेड्डी साइड क्या करना है. शादी के बाद आपने भी जॉब छोड़ दिया था, मैं उसे छोड़ना पड़ेगा. अच्छा, यह एक मसाले मैरिटल के बनाना है. कि अ तो यह हो गया है. मैं पहले जैसा ही करते रहेंगे. तो पहले से बेहतर कैसे होगा ना? [संगीत]. MP3 कि रेसिपीज कहीं नहीं. पृष्ठों का स्वाद भी बदल रहा है. कुकिंग के बाद सड़क, यह मैगी मसाला, इनमें से इसकी दसरू सब्सक्राइब, रोड से बेहतर कुछ पक रहा है, सब्सक्राइब. और सुनो, आज कुछ खास बनाना, बेटी का पहले पगार है. पता है ना कि मैं, मैं इसे, हां, मैं कर लें, हंसरे, तू रहने दे, बेटा, मैं आपको बताती हूं, ना दीदी, आधा मेरे लिए नए जूते, पक्का, यह देख, बेटा, तेरा पहले पा रहा है. तू अपने पर ही कर सक करना है. हुआ था, कि आ रहा हूं. अब मैं कि भावना और तीर्व कि बाय, संभल के बैठो ए [संगीत]. हां, बेटा, हां, थे फर्स्ट मंथ सैलरी. थैंक यू तो दो में आ गई आजा बेटा, अरे, तेरी अम्मा ने तेरे लिए क्या, क्या स्पेशल बनाया है. हुआ है [संगीत] कि आपका हक बंटा नहीं सकती हूं है, लेकिन बचा सकती हूं. कर दो, कर दो. [प्रशंसा]. जो पीढ़ी-दर-पीढ़ी, हाथ बंटाते हुए निशान, क्वेश्चन, अप्लायंसेज, है ही सुंदर पंक्तियां, आदत अभी तक अपने बचपन के. जो दुनियां आदि मैया हे मुख्या अतिथि. [संगीत]. और सुन महान डिजिट इन क्वालिटी पैक पुलिस, हमेशा सीधे लुट-लुट. और होने दो बार हिलोरे सुनना डोरे जरूर खराब. खराब इनवर्टर भी चलता है कौन सी बहुत टेस्टी बनती है, मां, इन लोगों ने अफीम रुकावट है. इसलिए सैमसंग लाया है नया डिजिटल इन थे रेफ्रिजरेटर. चलिए, आपके घर के इनवर्टर भी विमान में रखे सकती है अब तक उनका रसूल लड्डू रे कि 80 के मिल एवं 19 को याद आती है [संगीत] कि अब तो ब्रांडेड कपड़े पहनते हैं, पर स्वेटर मिल ही जाती है उसको अ मैं. जब भी बात होती है, कैसा है मां, घर के खाने की बहुत याद आती है कर दो, कर दो. [संगीत], कर दो. आज भी रब्बी तो इतनी पूरी था. तय है, कि मुझे दोबारा ट लगाना पड़ता है अ अजय को कि घर आता है, तो मेरे रज्जर को थ्रो टाइम राजमा-चावल चाहिए कि मेरे हाथ का मानचित्र, तो पुष्प अपने ब्रिटिश पद्धति से मिलूंगी और उसे अपने हाथ कथा खिलाओगी है कर दो, कर दो, जय हो. हुआ है कि अ [संगीत]. कि अ [संगीत] कर दो. अजय को कर दो MP3. सच्ची कोशिश थी, बेटों को माह से मिलवाने की घर से दूर, घर का खाना पहुंचाने की पहुंचने घर का खाना, घर का. होता है कि बैंक यू फॉर वाचिंग, तो प्लीज [संगीत], कर दो. [संगीत].
More:How I Made $150 While Only Spending $10.97 😱
How to Use LinkedIn Message Ads to Get Into People's Inboxes
- It's the most expensive ad type on LinkedIn. Could your investment in Sponsor InMail be worth it? Stay tuned and we'll dive into how to create the perfect sponsored messaging ad (bright music), All of the other ad formats. on LinkedIn, you pay only when someone clicks, But with Sponsored Inmail you actually pay just to send it to someone, with no guarantee that they will see that they got it or open it or click on the link inside. Because there are so many steps between the recipient and clicking on your offer. it really can get expensive very quickly. If you happen to have an offer that gets incredibly high engagement, it can actually bring your overall cost per click way down. The secret, then, is to have an offer that feels like a personal invitation, Because if you send this out just saying, hey, here's this white paper we want you to download, You will have the highest cost per conversion on LinkedIn possible. So instead, we're going to give them an offer that really puffs up their ego and makes them feel important. The types of offers that tend to work really well with Sponsored InMail are things like: hey, because of who you are in the industry, we want to give you early access or a sneak peek at something, Or we want to invite you as a VIP to this event we're putting on, where you get to network with your peers and there'll be drinks and things. If you have an offer like that, LinkedIn Sponsored Messaging will be amazing for you. And if you do wanna advertise an offer that wouldn't work well for Sponsored InMail, stik around to the end and I will share with you my recommendations for the right ad formats to do those. Sponsored messaging can really feel personal because you can include someone's name dynamically- First name, last name, their company name, their job title- It feels like someone is personally reaching out to you. Put yourself in the recipients shoes. If you were to get your own message from someone that you didn't know, would you classify it as spam email and just ignore it, Or would you be excited and call it a cool opportunity? if it's the cool opportunity, then this is the perfect kind of message for sponsored messaging. If it would be regarded as a spam message, definitely don't send it out. it will become your most expensive mistake on LinkedIn ads. LinkedIn Sponsored InMail are the most complex ad to set up. So let's jump in and I'm gonna show you exactly how to do that From your ads dashboard. and if you're not already there, check the link down below to get there. Go ahead and click into one of the campaign groups, because every account has default campaign group. I'll start in there And then we're going to click Create campaign And if I want to use LinkedIn lead gen forms, I'll select lead generation. But if I'm gonna send this traffic to my website, to a landing page, then I'll go with website visits. Let's try website visits for now. Then we get to select our audience. So, because Sponsored InMail takes a pretty special kind of offer, we're gonna come up with a hypothetikal event. So this is going to be a pre conference mixer for maybe some of the largest companies out there. So let's start out with job experience and skills And we'll just look at social media and see what's here. And we have a social media marketing skill, a social media advertising skill, a paid social media advertising skill, Paid social media skill- great. So that gives us 8.4 million people in our audience, which is pretty large. We wanna get a lot more specific here. So let's narrow our audience further and let's go for company size, because we want the largest corporates here. So let's look at 10,000 and above employees. So that still gets us to 1.2 million. Let's narrow this audience a little bit further And let's say they have to be of a certain seniority. So if I do job experience, seniority and let's say VP or C level, That takes us down to 84,000.. Let's lay one more piece on here and I wanna go to job experience and job function and that's going to give us marketers. So they have to be in a marketing department And that takes us to 17,000 people total. This is pretty good. This is 17,000 total people who are in a marketing department at a large company and have a social media marketing type of skill. When you're looking at the ad formats here, you'll see a single image ad, carousel image ad and video ad. All three of those are sponsored content. they're ads in your newsfeed. Text ad and spotlight ad appear over in the right rail only on desktop, And then there's messaging ad. this is what we want to start out with. This is Sponsored InMail right now, But depending on when you're watching this, there may be another version coming up. That's a little teaser for you And as you get to the bidding and budgeting section, you'll set your daily budget wherever you want it. The only bid type we have here is a cost per cent. LinkedIn's recommending an 80 cents. I'm curious where the floor is if I do like a point one. Yep, 80 cents is our minimum, So I have to put in 80 cents. At this point. I want to name this campaign really thoughtfully so that I recognize exactly who it's targeting and what it is right from the dashboard. So come up here to the pencil in the upper left. let's name this after the ad type, the objective as well as the audience we're going after. So I'm going to name this campaign SM for sponsored messaging- it's the ad type. And then my objective is website visits, So WV. and then this is all of our targeting facets in my code: SMM skills, so Social Media Marketing skills, Plus VP, plus seniority, so VP and above seniority, Plus marketing job function, So this is their department. Company sizes of 10,000 and above in the United States. So that's a very complete description of exactly who we're going after. Now we can go on to the next screen And this is where we actually get to design our ad- the fun part. So start by clicking Create new ad, And before you do this, you need to understand who it is, that who's going to be sending this sponsored message out Because these originate from a personal profile. In this case, I'm just going to have it sent as me. But let's say you were the marketer and you wanted this to come on behalf of your CEO or on behalf of someone in your customer success team. You would need to click Add sender here. You'd need to be connected to them. I'm gonna look for Mike Stelzner here. there we go. I could grant that to Michael Stelzner, the CEO, and send that request to him. He would get that in his email box and approve being a sender on one of our ads. Just to start out with, I'm gonna send it as myself. We do need to select an ad name. On most ads, your ad name is an optional field, but on sponsored InMail we actually have to name this. I'm going to just put January A move down to message. So your subject line is super important because this is what dictates what your open rate is. And remember, you've already paid to send it to someone, So if not very many people open it, it inflates your costs. So LinkedIn says we have 60 characters here. This really needs to be short and punchy, because people don't have a whole lot of time when they're scrolling through their messages And you really need to catch their attention, whether they're on a mobile device, where it's very small, or on desktop, where it's large. So for the subject line, I want this to be attention grabbing and make them feel special. So I'm gonna put VIP invite to Influencer Dinner question mark. We can't do anything dynamic here to make it personal, But here in the message text we sure can. I'm going to do insert custom field. it's gonna feel really personal if I use just their first name. Now, because this is a fictional event. we took some liberties here in making it just a really boujee kind of event, Which certainly is not the case, but some of the same principles will still apply as you're thinking about how you might offer an event or an.
More:Ich habe 20.000€ monatlich verdient und war depressiv!
Emotional and Loving Anouk TV Ads with Powerful Social Message
[Music] blue benriya. hmm, I thought your mother like sergeant, like, oh, she loves orange. I used to look like a damn marigold in all my childhood pictures. you know what my culture is? I'm using yours, don't break it on, by the way. hmm, it's four o clock on. kobbari must be on the way. Oh, ciao, no, until a coffee burro back us out. induce de, they would like your coffee to eben Ali. I tell you soon. hmm, which one? mm-hmm, this one. okay, I'm taking a shower. they Appa young Gilligan, good seddie, seddie Genaro, DJ Colburn and GABA amoeba, you're wearing my kurta. I want your mom to like me. Omar doesn't like her than shorter. you really asked me to cut my hair. I like you even shorter. what you sure about this? I'm sure about us and I don't want to hide it anymore. [Music] you reached, say you just calm down. [Music], [Music], [Music]. I know what a name become, but Bahat, cutie, I'm mrs Columbia. block to 3c, Namrata 3. welcome here. Thanks, listen, I'm starting this family yoga class this weekend. oh nice, come up me. husband Kobe Southlake, Jana, I'm watching. [Music], [Music]. okay, that is at one committee that. [Music]: Chad Kaoru husband case on us. Mahina, NATO case. oh sorry, confusable gaming, divorce boats, people may. Prada has a cockney job. jeopardy marriage, marriage. Peter, value near him. you know, whenever I come to a new society breaking news, when charity, yeah, hmm, I'm was fine, toady, moody here, ha, she, she needs time to make friends. the society is nice otherwise, but you know how it is a Mahoney, I let me mo isolate. Papago. Yahoo, na Jie, Hanna, yay, oh, here it is, mrs ko, some beer ammu, self mary bt job. cevapi Dahua, topsails killing me. Horace, I kiss your kiss. Rodney, coming beta, just coming. [Music]. [Music]. they loved it. well done. it's a nice jacket, lovely color. it almost hides your pump. [Music]. we have a problem with my bump. no, but you've assign Live Aid to all my clients and, I believe, is also getting promoted over me. look, it's a management decision. right, I wanted to tell you sooner, but it's a bit too late. but this is no reflection on your performance. okay, shy. then what is it? our clients need a senior architect who's around and you handicap because I'm pregnant. you're taking this the wrong way. Am I, whom I have worked nights on this project, and you, judging me by my pregnancy, not align my work? yeah, left Lili, Maggie Shahin, I think that you should just focus on your baby now and next year. if you want to come back, of course we consider you for a promotion. I think I can manage both. you've got a new place. that's my new office. I'm starting off on my own, Alma, thanks for everything I designed it. do you like it? don't do this shine. you're the best we have. [Music]. [Applause]. [Music] you.
LinkedIn Advertising Guide: How To Use LinkedIn Message Ads
Facebook Ads Updated : Tailored Message Campaign 2023 - TOP KNOWLEDGE
Ừ, ok, sớm for the money, cư chưa cả đền thánh mới và thì cảm đến thứ mấy Đã ở mùa nào. có nghe iPhone Miên Thế Hệ Nhầm, cứ thả toàn mấy thằng đấy cước mây dùng làm nhông theo đó. Nhưng tôi cần Kokoro ni cứ hơi này một đòn. bạn chắc nó về riêng cho anh và còn thương, nhớ và nhớ nó phải đi dưới, chứ. còn nhớ. cứ comment tại Ngọc, tiền để dọn phụ nữ thèm Cho mượn 100.000 mới nhờ, không nên hái nó. BIDV trong Batman. Ok, rất vui cho anh. Tại một tiền rồi ạ. Nó còn bộ thể vì trên một trang trắng ở liên miên torimasu mà nó khi lại về Miên là anh sẽ lên fake liên miên của Ngô điên, người miền Tây. anh Đạt nó cư Dương cho ekip liz miên lạnh ở môi, môi và step, step is underway. mà như xấu mong vụ nào nghĩa sống. có một can bị tổ 11 bài cho thanh niên bị đổ thông mây, thì hái mà ban cho mùa đông cảo lên cô dâu, bỏ Facebook, khám với giới mà sao cứ mời đi đấy. Buồn, buồn thôi. nếu bạn ạ cạp đến thôi. nhưng mình còn bạn mà nó là lần thứ mấy cân là thứ mây mưa to, thì bạn đấy. mà chắc là nói tôi mơ thành tái many thứ mấy của bạn và có thể lấy của tôi là cái không cho được bùn và vệ bon từ 1000k để phone, một biến cơ thể bóng mua đặt lên bàn đang ở hai bạn nhấn ở nhưng bọn bàn và Hàn mà to thể tích của nó một lần lượt đi đã ca và biểu đạt ấy xanh sẽ nhấn nữa những ngày gió lỡ vui Nhung vô được bù thêm đó. ta mới có HDV miền cả không lại một bạn dấu yêu khi các em à và thì tuyết là iPhone cho mỗi lần lại nè bơ để khi đồng dụng khác bị Chelsea nhà dân làng umeshu tại qua tùm lum thứ mấy cái mặt bàn. này là đã lỡ rồi. thôi là gian truyền [âm nhạc] miệng mối và thị trấn. admin II Dual Analog, chả thế mà nạp thẻ. bạn chợt máu chưa dưng. mày này lỡ như kim Đang tết và tết Trung thu mới. quy trình cho này chắc là phê. thời gian trong bụng mẹ xét từ dân ta sẽ là nhiều. Em gửi cho mình lựa chọn vì chúng và hiện tại chưa mua mà lớn, nhưng đã cho mua có thể Á và một thìa sôi muối và đã trúng một tay son môi máu và tạo môi như chiếc khăn nhiều lắm với dân. chỉ còn yếu việc tranh máu. Cường trở lại, thì đã hết. Choose a Come and Staff và chú sẽ không tan dân áp miên chia lọn masscom. he. Mà anh cứ việc pan cho mình free to compare optoma ghep kamo Messi and the best value Of Princess. Best English love and replacement. highest value is picture. Timor. dẫn à: I want money. cư chưa cả học đến tháng mấy và thì cảm đến thứ mấy. Đã ở mùa. nó không an toàn miên giấy nhân cơ thả con miền thằng. nên cứ mời dùng làm nhôm đem đóng ông tô bật ô cát bụi. nên ý cứ hơi là một đòn. bạn chắc nó viết riêng cho anh và còn thiếu do nó có duyên trên cả nước với men tại một tiền để đồng bộ nào thì ra mục tin nhắn mới nhờ trong nâng khá là WPS trọng và đi. Ok, rất vui tranh tại một tiền ra là nó còn bộ đặc điểm vui chơi một trang cái ghim Yên Lâm accapella và Ok, hãy bình minh là anh sẽ lên Face tự nhiên của Ngô điên người men với anh Đạt nó cư Dương cho ekip leader trong lòng ăn miến lạnh ở mùi, mùi mà stap, stap bị the country và lớn trong mơ và 2000 không ra muối, bạn ạ, 300 admin sân bonus, tại biệt khi dùng mạch vành akum, chào, thôi, Đặt nhẹ lên. I had cho LP đại dương trạch liz. bạn chỉ lại đi mất rồi con tôi ngô, là phí thời gian. tôi không nhớ về miền nè, về miền Tây, ghế Nguyên, cameraman SZ m và miền trấn phái an ninh miền tây và bạn Bin đi nhé, lại các bạn Nguyên Đấy cư quy mô rồi Làm đàn bà, cứ mây trời mỏng và ngoài chen mà mà lớn, nhưng mình, Bạn bè quan chùa, mình cả thôi riêng mưa rồi lại cho thế hệ trẻ lên Messi comment ý nghĩa trong phát Optimum thể khiến Messi, Nhưng tuyệt, mới với miễn phí, lại music mới còn anh ngắm tí Men in gửi addiction treatment of animal eg conversion convert ullamcorper nulla. em chụp s home and format ở phòng mạch BT xích lô mà lại nét pin đã mua vàng để mua hotel [âm nhạc] was từ có, còn tao nó anh có Ok, như đạo. tao mới thấy Việt Pond's muốn convert, So sánh tivi đến đòi Instagram trái, nhưng tồn tại Messenger Đấy iPhone, người khác rồi dưỡng da được dùng theo tại, mà nói thì tán và phải được cẩn thận, bùn ơi, hãy vong trong mỗi lần bạn chất khi nhiều, nhưng lại thoáng và nhiều lời tha mới hơi ở trong đạm và cam lá chắn này và đặt vào, là mất aquaponic, anh ấy. nên bọn tao làm mà nhé, mà hay vì chọc là ngày trọng đại. này sai nữa à, Em giỡn nhưng mà, nhưng trong buổi tao một ngày, để hôm qua tao đến này, thì phí, Hãy chồng lại thiệt bởi vì Liverpool. Nhưng vợ chồng, anh chị bên phải làm cho 30.000. Ok, tôi mới cho, tôi liền đem cái rổ Điền ờ và lại. nhưng zodian đây trong Long Môn máu nó vậy nè cổ điển trang nhã. Okay 2, Nếu yifei anh sinh lý hay và chọn màu vải voan cho mỗi năm lại nhé. Ai đã thi nữa mà phải là được thi nó cứ vì cho dương khí xs vô tâm or và quyền Âu Dương thuốc ca cho nên thư cho cô đang ở dương lộc book loạn vì Mochi Nhấn như are Used in oriente lại. nhưng bà Chấn Huy trong Chuyện đó chồng sẽ ok, rất là trong một lần trả lời Đang cư bị qua một lancement t64 vip ở Hải Dương karaoke tiếng chrisman bulge khi nào mới. [âm nhạc] prisman to swim and Gray Line ở Như Mơ sáng. bạch tuộc, Paul, keyshia Monkey, Vinamilk Đông là lợi nhuận và anh muốn được giới đảo điên nói: Khi yêu em con gái, nên về một loại ni cư, chia tay, bạn đi, Ghi sẽ lấy tay Dương rồi ôtô caska gồm menu casement, len đan, áo cưới, ảnh hội Dương lệnh mình minh thư photo thích luôn bị chạm nhôm 02 lại nét chứ Thì em trên thôi mà đã thấy ở Dương Minh khiển ATS và ghim Yên menu sống tốt với menu Sting for many, viện Miền Tây tập phiền tráng dương của Từ từ tao mượn Facebook 23 Dương nữa và phù hợp nóng Facebook. thế tôi được anh phải sáng à nhầm cho màu cam mà Anh hiểu tá và xuất hiện tại mối trông cho Chrome được xuống. thật buồn lắm, bạn ạ. ừ, ừ, Ê bà chưa Như Kỳ trên phố để trong lọc bụi lắm bào cho đấy nhớ thì thôi mà đá mà qua đó còn nhớ dư ai thức cả buôn Houston khô contact của riêng mình. ta pha là mua Chrome để cho như xe lên màu và lên xe ô tô bíp và kem thông máu của Dương Công Khi khách sang mâm đó và không bị kiểm soát Mở lên đi để sự cảm kháng và những chương 1, các em đừng với người yêu cho trẻ khác đi Me Alone nó và nè Hiệp máu O ừ ừ a, a gì để con đi ngủ, nó khinh, chắc mua được gì dẫn Cường. Chắc đó thì việc làm. mà bạn có máu cứ. [âm nhạc]: ôtô Việt Nam, máy lạnh, family hay nhất của dân khác, hạ tháng đại dương, bạn copy mà nhất và diễn tha món đồ mời việc hơi những lên iphone Messenger hack like vẫn cứ như đã ấy đã tới bà xinh đẹp Song Thư cách. [âm nhạc] làm lightstik tâm lại bị xe xong rạch ngay xung quanh rất là một chút nháy trung bình mà à. [âm nhạc]. À, hôm nay Vietjet cho mặt này trung bình nè nhấn sung đạm phân Đăng, Thế bà phải cho con cho môn szczesny, và anh biết nhưng sự trôi dưới Houston, Houston quần áo vest, Ừ chứ dân vô Anh ơi, thế bạn ấy còn phù hợp nhất anh ấy tôi bị chạm, dù mới không đi luôn. Thế giê-xu trợ lực thủy Sơn hay là nét Phi Nhung chạm vô full ế. mà hôm nay mới an tâm áo cưới cho CRV này vẫn đang ấy muốn mua đâu biết cứ ở trong mỗi dung dịch Tablet và cho nên uống bia con N2O. bài hát rồi aziz Facebook, đấy, mẹ phải cho Bin trong lĩnh vực viễn thông. Long Bruce Doan tran viện Âu Dương, đãi của từ xa này có thể khiến cư việc son Zealand tại trên mạng zombie gì, khoai mì cao hơn tôi một cái rương dịch hợp lý do tạm đâu. anh ấy gọi major, đấy, bạn nó cứ khó bridgewater em đâu. ok à, Ừ, để cho cái gì tôi kịp máu và ok, không biết thơ ca family, tay hái bạn ấy à. [âm nhạc].