adwords shopping ads spy
How to Spy on Your Competitors with Google Ads for Ecommerce Success
Spying on your competitors with Google Ads can be a game-changer for your ecommerce business. However, it's important to do it the right way to avoid making mistakes that could lead to disastrous results. In this article, we'll discuss how to spy on your competitors effectively and gain an edge in your industry.
Reasons for Spying on Your Competitors:
- To figure out their pricing and images for winning products
- To view the leaks in their funnel and improve your own
- To identify how you can do everything better than them
Strategy for Spying on Your Competitors:
1. Use the Auction Insight feature in your Google Ads account
- Click on the Auction Insight button in the Overview section of your Campaigns page
- Change the time frame to All Time to see all of your competitors
- Look at the overlap rate and impression share to identify your main competitors
- Check out their products to see what they're selling and how you can improve your own
Tips for Successful Spying:
- Don't spy too often, every 2-4 weeks is enough
- Use the information to improve your own business, not just copy your competitors
- Have previous data in your Google Ads account to use the Auction Insight feature effectively
Spying on your competitors with Google Ads can be a powerful tool for ecommerce success, but it's important to do it the right way. Use the Auction Insight feature in your Google Ads account to identify your main competitors and check out their products to gain insights and improve your own business. Remember to use the information wisely and not just copy your competitors.
View Competitor Google Ads For Free - How To Spy on Your Competitor's Google Ads Advertisements
Are you interested in finding out what your competitors are up to? In this article, we will show you how to see your competitors' Google ads without using any tools or paying anything.
1. Search for your targeted keyword on Google.
2. Click on the three dots next to your competitor's ad.
3. Click on Advertiser and then click See more ads by this Advertiser.
4. Adjust by country and time frame to see where your competitor is running ads.
5. Look at all formats (image, text, video) to get an idea of their advertising strategy.
6. Analyze their text ads to identify the keywords they are targeting.
7. Watch their video ads to see their creative strategy.
8. Repeat the process for multiple competitors.
By following these steps, you can gain valuable insights into your competitors' advertising strategy and use that knowledge to improve your own advertising efforts. So, start exploring and stay ahead of the competition!
Winning Product Research For Google Shopping.
Hello, I'm Wilco from Amsterdam and I own a Google agency. Today, I want to discuss five strategies to help you find winning products for Google Shopping.
1. The Walmart Rule:
- If you can buy a product at Walmart, it's not a good product idea.
- Uniqueness matters - for example, bamboo arrows are better than regular arrows.
- You can still compete with Walmart or Amazon by improving your landing page experience and emphasizing the quality of your product.
2. Search Volume:
- Your product idea should have at least 20,000 searches a month on Google Shopping.
- Combine keywords to reach this goal.
- Example: Gaming wireless headphones for PC.
3. Competitive Price:
- Your product should have a profit margin of at least 40% after the cost of goods and shipping.
- Don't necessarily try to have the lowest price - aim to be lower than the top five average.
4. Image Quality:
- Make sure your product image stands out in search results.
- Use white background images and test different pictures.
5. Powerful Brands:
- If you have the license for a brand, selling it on your store can improve brand awareness and buyer intent.
- Look for niches where you can improve landing pages and answer frequently asked questions to compete with established brands.
By following these five strategies, you can increase the sales for your Google Shopping ads. Remember to focus on uniqueness, search volume, price, image quality, and powerful brands. If you need help, reach out to us for assistance with your shopping ads.
How I Create 100K Month Winning Dropshipping Products For Google Shopping In Under 5 Minutes
In this video, Jake Gordon shares his strategy for creating winning products for Google Shopping in under five minutes and how to optimize product descriptions. The main goal is to help viewers save time and find high-quality products that can scale.
- Aim to reduce product creation time from 30 minutes to 5-10 minutes per product
- Ensure that products have high search volume and are scalable
- Margins and delivery time are important factors to consider
- Use existing winning product descriptions and titles
- Avoid using store names unless it's a well-known brand
Jake demonstrates his strategy by showing viewers how to source and price a product, use existing titles and descriptions, and optimize the product page for conversion. He also provides tips on how to find more products to add to your store quickly. By following these steps, viewers can save time and increase their chances of finding winning products that can generate high sales.
0-$300k Using Google Shopping Ads For My Shopify Dropshipping Store
How I Scaled My Store from Zero to Nearly $300,000 in Sales in Less Than Three Months
In this video, I am going to share how I scaled my store from zero to nearly $300,000 in sales in less than three months. I will show you my store layout, the products that sold the best, the apps that helped me 10x my profits, and my simple but effective ad structure.
- Use a basic Shopify theme with the right conversion elements, such as high-quality reviews and simple landing pages.
- Avoid spammy trust badges or bright colors.
- Use neutral colors that convey trustworthiness and avoid spammy elements.
- Focus on high-quality reviews that are true and have complete sentences.
- Make sure the reviews are above the view more reviews button.
- High-quality reviews are essential in converting visitors into customers.
Best Selling Products:
- Focus on mid-ticket items with high margins.
- Research the market and use apps like Ecom hunt to find winning products.
- Make sure the product has over 5000 monthly searches.
- Fast shipping is a crucial selling point.
Apps that Helped Me 10x My Profits:
- Use free apps like Ecom hunt to find winning products.
- Use Google ads for targeted advertising.
- Use apps like Countdown Cart to create urgency and boost sales.
- Use Upsell, Cross-sell and Product Recommendation apps to increase the average order value.
- Use a simple but effective ad structure that highlights the benefits of the product.
- Use eye-catching images and videos to grab attention.
- Use targeted keywords in the ad copy.
- Use Google Ads for targeted advertising.
Scaling a new store from zero to nearly $300,000 in sales in less than three months is possible with the right strategy. By focusing on a basic store layout, mid-ticket items with high margins, and using apps that help boost sales, anyone can achieve success in e-commerce. Remember to research the market, use targeted advertising, and create urgency to increase sales.
How to Spy on Your Competitor’s Google Ads
How to Analyze Your Competitors' Google Ads: A Step-by-Step Guide
Do you want to know what your competitors' marketing goals and strategies are? While you can't read their minds, you can analyze their PPC advertising. In this article, we will guide you through analyzing your competitors' Google Ads in three key areas: targeting, ad creative, and spending.
When analyzing your competitors' target keywords, look for themes. For example, HubSpot, a B2B CRM software company, targets their brand name and free tools like email signature generators and content calendars. They also target features of their own product like the meeting scheduler and commercial terms like CRM and free CRM. By analyzing their keywords, you can understand their entire search strategy.
2. Ad Creative:
Hover over the green button in the Advertising Research section to see your competitors' ad copy. Look for unique selling propositions (USPs) and features they are emphasizing. HubSpot uses USPs like no credit card required and best for teams of 10 or more to remove the sense of risk and disqualify irrelevant customers.
Analyze how much your competitors are spending over time and how they are breaking down that spend between different areas. For example, HubSpot spends the most on desktop devices in the US. By analyzing their spending, you can determine which areas are their top marketing priorities.
By using SEMrush and analyzing your competitors' Google Ads, you can gain valuable insights into their marketing strategies. By understanding their target keywords, ad creative, and spending, you can optimize your own PPC advertising and stay ahead of the competition.
Case Study: 0-$150k/mo using google shopping ads for shopify dropshipping
Scaling a New Store Using Google Shopping Ads: A Case Study
In this video, the Cleveland Daily channel shares a case study on how they scaled a brand new store using Google shopping ads, from zero to over $150,000 in monthly sales. The video covers store design, product research, feed optimization, and Google ads strategy. The channel also shares why they chose to use Google ads and the benefits they experienced.
Benefits of Using Google Ads:
- Low competition in all countries and most niches.
- Few account bans and the ability to scale in peace.
- Instant profitability and scalability.
- Consistency all year round with few fluctuations.
- Easy to manage and automate.
Store Design Tips:
- Keep it simple with high-converting elements, such as reviews and social proof.
- Use a sticky cart to maximize conversion rates.
Product Research Method:
- Use spy tools like Ecom hunt or Drop point to find winning products.
- Verify the search volume on Google for the main product keyword.
Scaling a brand new store using Google shopping ads is possible and can lead to great results. By following the tips shared in this video, you can improve your store design, product research, feed optimization, and Google ads strategy. Using Google ads has many benefits, including low competition, instant profitability, and scalability.