Agronomy Dropshipping: Horticulture Accessories
No, you can use any size Tupperware that works for you. Three cups is just a suggested size that works well with the sponge we are using.
Can’t Pick a Niche? 15 Most Profitable Niches for Dropshipping in 2022
When it comes to dropshipping, it is important to choose a niche that is both in demand and not overcrowded with sellers. In this article, we will discuss the fifteen most profitable niches with low competition for 2022.
Niche 1: Solar energy products
-Environmentally friendly and sustainable products
-Global search volume over 30,000
Niche 2: Eco-friendly products
-Gaining popularity every day
-Global search volume 7,000
Niche 3: LED lamps
-Energy efficient and not hazardous to health
-Global search volume over 7,000
Niche 4: Home office equipment
-Highly profitable due to work from home restrictions
-Global search volume 162,000
Niche 5: Bathroom accessories
-High perceived worth and useful
-Global search volume over 50,000
Niche 6: Health and beauty products
-One of the most evergreen niches
-Global search volume around 12,000
Niche 7: Pet products
-Consistent demand with peaks around 2017
-Global search volume around 4,000
Niche 8: Gaming accessories
-Wild demand with low competition
-Pre-made stores available
-Global search volume over 50 billion dollars
Niche 9: Bluetooth gadgets
-Useful innovation of the 21st century
-Global search volume over 7,000
-Relatively low competition
Niche 10: Personal safety items
-People want to keep themselves and their loved ones safe
-Global search volume over 6,000
Niche 11: Kitchen accessories
-Evergreen niche with rising popularity
-Global search volume over 50,000
Niche 12: Smart home devices
-Accessible to regular customers
-Global search volume over 50,000
Niche 13: Car accessories
-Nearly impossible to imagine everyday lives without cars
-Global search volume around 21,000
Niche 14: Sports equipment
-Increased demand due to current circumstances
-Global search volume around 19,000
Niche 15: Baby products
-Evergreen niche with stable demand
-Global search volume around 6,000
When starting your dropshipping journey, finding a niche with low competition is important for success. Consider these fifteen profitable niches for 2022 and partner with a supplier like Sellvia for top-notch products and marketing materials. Good luck!
4-H Agronomy & Horticulture Corn Project Kit 1
In this article, we will be discussing the process of starting a corn project. We will go over the supplies needed and the steps involved in planting the corn seeds.
- Three 5-gallon buckets
- Field soil or potting soil
- Field rocks
- Three different types of corn seed: popcorn seeds, untreated field corn, and treated field corn
- Latex gloves (if using treated field corn)
- Labels for each type of corn
1. Place rocks in the bottom of each bucket for drainage.
2. Fill the buckets 1/4 full with soil.
3. Plant the popcorn seeds by pushing them into the soil about 1-1.5 inches deep and spacing them 2-3 inches apart.
4. Plant the untreated field corn the same way as the popcorn seeds.
5. Plant the treated field corn while wearing latex gloves and following the same process as the other seeds.
6. Label each bucket with the type of corn planted.
7. Place the buckets in direct sunlight and water regularly.
8. Transplant or harvest the corn plants when ready.
Starting a corn project is a fun and educational activity that can be done with just a few supplies. By following these simple steps, you can successfully plant and grow your own corn and even present it at your county or State Fair. Good luck with your project!
Topsoil Tuesday - 4-H Agronomy & Horticulture zoom series
Welcome to Minnesota 4-H Agronomy Lesson, where we will learn about soil and its importance. This is the first lesson of the series, and we will focus on topsoil.
- 4-H is a positive youth development program available to all kids.
- We will learn about soil layers and their importance.
- We will make a snack to understand the layers better.
- Bedrock: the solid rock layer at the bottom.
- Parent Material: broken-down rock layer above the bedrock.
- Subsoil: lighter in color, contains sand, silt, and clay.
- Topsoil: dark in color, rich in organic material, and essential for growing crops.
- Organic layer: a thin layer of decaying plant and animal material on top of the topsoil.
Importance of Soil:
- Provides anchorage for plants' roots.
- Helps grow crops and other materials we
Tasty Thursday - 4-H Agronomy & Horticulture zoom series
Good afternoon and welcome to our Thursday edition of the 4-H Agronomy Series. Today is Tasty Thursday and with me today is Anya Johnson, a local Extension educator at Dakota County 4-H. We will be learning about fruits and vegetables, exploring the differences between them, and creating a healthy snack with some of the produce we learn about.
- Today's topic: fruits and vegetables
- Anya Johnson is a local Extension educator at Dakota County 4-H
- Learning about the differences between fruits and vegetables
- Creating a healthy snack with produce we learn about
Fun facts about plants we eat:
- Tomatoes are a fruit, but were considered a vegetable for tax reasons
- Potatoes were the first vegetable grown in space
- Peas and corn are seeds
- Lettuce and spinach are leaves
- Celery is a stem
- Carrots, potatoes, and radishes are roots
- Onions have multiple edible parts: roots and stems
Making a healthy snack:
- Ants on a log with celery, peanut butter, and raisins
Opportunities for learning and projects:
- 4-H Agronomy Kits for growing field corn, soybeans, forages, potatoes, and vegetables
- Guidelines for county fair projects: display fruits and vegetables in certain ways, be creative in your approach
- Thank you for joining us for Tasty Thursday
- Worm Wednesday is coming up next week
- Please fill out the evaluation and share with your friends about our programming
Gardening Tip Tuesday -4-H Agronomy & Horticulture zoom series
use for fertilizer and it s reallyimportant to follow those applicationrates because too muchfertilizer can actually burn your plantsand too little won t provide enoughnutrition for themso just make sure to follow theinstructions on the package and don toverdo it or underdo it okayanything else on fertilizer okaygreat so the last thing we re going totalk about today is mulch so mulch isreally really importantfor our plants because it conservesmoisture it helps keep the soil cooland it also helps suppress weeds so whenyou rethinking about mulching your gardensyou want to think about using agood organic material for instancei use chopped up leaves in the fallwhen i m raking leaves and i have a bigpile i m going to chop those up with mymowerand then use that
NATURE, SCOPE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF AGRONOMY IN THE PHILIPPINES
Good morning everyone! Today, my lesson is about the nature, scope, and significance of agronomy in the Philippines. Before we begin, let me introduce myself. I am Kenzie Manchetta, your presenter for this morning. I will be careful not to cross other lessons, but feel free to add your ideas as additional information regarding my lesson.
Agronomy is a branch of agriculture that focuses on the study of plants and soils and their environment. In short, agronomy is the science of managing a field or field management. This article will provide an introduction to agronomy as part of agriculture in the Philippines.
Nature of Agronomy:
- Agronomy is derived from the Greek word agros meaning field and nomos meaning management.
- Agronomy is the application of science and technology from the fields of biology, chemistry, economics, ecology, soil science, water science, pest management, and genetics to the improvement and management of major food crops of the world.
- Agronomy is a branch of agriculture that focuses on the study of plants and soils and their environment.
- Agronomy is more on research and development practices, methods of cultivating, producing food crops, producing other products using the crops from agriculture.
- Agronomic crops occupy large acreage and are the basis of the world's food and fiber production system, often mechanized.
- The products of agronomy are the agronomic crops or the field crops such as rice and corn.
Scope of Agronomy:
- Identification of proper season for cultivation.
- Proper methods of cultivation, improved practices for field crops.
- Development of vast knowledge about time method, quantity of fertilizer and herbicide application.
- New practices developed for higher productivity.
- Advancement of knowledge and better understanding of plant environment.
- Maintaining ecological balance.
Significance of Agronomy Agriculture in the Philippines:
- Food production is a significant contribution of Philippine agriculture. The top exports are coconut oil, pineapple, and bananas. The top imports are cereals, soybean oil, and dairy.
- Employment is also a significant contribution of Philippine agriculture, with 10.26 million farmers, mostly male.
- The gross domestic product of agriculture is 8.9%. The budget for agriculture is 119.70 billion, with 3.58% allocated for agriculture.
- Investment in agriculture is the best weapon against hunger and poverty. Agriculture has enormous potential to increase the yields of small farmers and lift them out of hunger and poverty.
Agriculture is the art and science of cultivating land and rearing animals, while agronomy is the science of utilizing these plants and animals to produce other products like food and fuel. Agronomy is a part of agriculture that focuses on the study of plants and soils and their environment. Agronomy plays a significant role in food production, employment, and the gross domestic product of the Philippines. Investment in agriculture is crucial in fighting hunger and poverty.
- Identifying Dropshipping Websites: Tips
- The Ultimate Dropshipping Guide with Oberlo
- Royal Apparel Dropship: Regal Style Made Easy
- Product-Ready Dropshipping Website Themes
- Legality of Dropshipping to USA from Abroad?
- Master Dropshipping with Adobe Premiere
- Dropshipping Discount Management Tips
- Top Dropshipping Options for Shopify
- Uncovering Profitable Niches for Dropshipping
- Launching Your Dropshipping Business: A Step-by-Step Guide