amazon ads certification
If you want to become an expert in Amazon advertising, then getting certified with the Amazon Advertising Learning Console Videos is a great way to start. In this article, we will show you how to find and use the learning console to improve your knowledge of Amazon advertising.
Finding and Using the Amazon Advertising Learning Console:
To find the Amazon Advertising Learning Console, simply type it into your search engine and select the appropriate page. Once you're on the page, click Get Started or Sign Up for a learning console account. After logging in, hit the welcome button, which will take you through the process of setting up your account. Then, start taking the courses, which include Intro to Amazon Advertising and Learning About Sponsor Ad Types. These courses will help you learn about Amazon advertising.
Tips for Using the Learning Console:
- Go through all the slides and reading material.
- Complete the pulse checks to ensure you've retained the information.
- Take quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Ask for help if you need it.
The Amazon Advertising Learning Console Videos are a great resource for anyone looking to improve their knowledge of Amazon advertising. By taking the courses and completing the quizzes and pulse checks, you can become certified in Amazon advertising and improve your skills as an advertising specialist. So, if you're ready to take your Amazon advertising skills to the next level, start using the learning console today!
Amazon Free Certification |Free Online Courses with Certificate |Amazon DSP Advertising Exam Answers
Hey there, welcome to my channel! My name is Amazon Certification for DSP, and today we're going to talk about creating ad campaigns using demand side platforms.
What is DSP?
For those of you who aren't familiar with DSP, it stands for demand side platform. It's a tool that digital marketers use to create ad campaigns on various platforms, including Amazon.
Why Use DSP?
DSPs are a great way to target specific audiences and optimize ad spend. They allow you to create a variety of ad formats, including display, video, and audio ads, both on and off Amazon.
How to Create an Ad Campaign:
Creating an ad campaign on a DSP is a simple process that can be broken down into a few key steps:
1. Set Your Goals: Before you create an ad campaign, you need to determine what you want to achieve. Are you looking to increase brand awareness or drive conversions? Set clear goals for your campaign.
2. Choose Your Platform: There are a variety of DSPs available, so it's important to choose the one that best fits your needs.
3. Define Your Target Audience: Use data to define your target audience, including demographics, interests, and behaviors. This will help you create ads that resonate with your target audience.
4. Choose Your Ad Format: DSPs offer a variety of ad formats, including display, video, and audio ads. Choose the format that best fits your goals and target audience.
5. Set Your Budget: Determine how much you want to spend on your ad campaign, and set your budget accordingly.
6. Create Your Ads: Use the ad formats available on your chosen DSP to create engaging ads that will capture your target audience's attention.
7. Launch Your Campaign: Once your ad campaign is ready, launch it on your chosen DSP.
In conclusion, DSPs are a powerful tool for digital marketers looking to create ad campaigns on various platforms, including Amazon. By following the steps outlined above, you can create effective ad campaigns that reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals. Thanks for tuning in, and have a great day!
Amazon KDP: Ads Certification Course
The Hidden Treasure of Amazon KDP: Amazon Advertising Certification Courses
- Amazon advertising certification courses are a hidden treasure on Amazon KDP that every author should be using.
- The courses are 100% free and can be accessed through the Amazon Ads dashboard.
- The courses come with their share of pros and cons, which will be discussed in the article.
Pros and Cons of Amazon Advertising Certification Courses:
- Free access to valuable information on how to leverage Amazon ads and platform.
- Helps in understanding how Amazon and the ads platform function together.
- Gives insights into better search engine optimization for product pages.
- Provides an indirect spillover effect in understanding the algorithm and buyer patterns for optimizing listings.
- Certification is good for up to one year.
- The courses are text-heavy and require reading.
- Not all courses come with certification.
Accessing the Amazon Advertising Certification Courses:
- Access the courses through the Amazon Ads dashboard.
- Click the question mark in the top right-hand corner and select training courses.
- No obligation to spend any money.
- KDP authors can also access the courses through the Marketing tab in their KDP dashboard.
- Courses are broken up into bite-sized pieces with visuals, infographics, and graphic design elements.
- There are midpoint pop quizzes that do not count against the final exam.
- Each course has an experience level of beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- It is recommended to start at the beginner level, even for experienced authors.
- Amazon advertising certification courses are a valuable resource for all authors on Amazon KDP.
- The courses provide insight into how to leverage Amazon ads and platform, optimize product pages, and understand the algorithm and buyer patterns.
- The courses are free and come with certification that is good for up to one year.
- Access the courses through the Amazon Ads dashboard or the Marketing tab in the KDP dashboard.
Get Amazon Sponsored Ads Certification Through The Learning Console
Hey there, Amazon seller Tim here from SponsoredProfit.com. In this quick video, we'll be discussing how to get Amazon advertising certifications and how to learn what Amazon is teaching to become a better advertiser and increase sales. But before we dive in, we've put together a checklist to ensure that your listings are ad ready.
- Go to SponsoredProfit.com/checklist to download the PDF.
- Use the checklist to ensure your listings and products are ready for ads.
- Start at Advertising.Amazon.com, which has recently been updated and rebranded to Amazon Ads.
- Click on the Learn tab and then on Learning Console to access Amazon's mini courses.
- Log in or create an account to start learning.
- Amazon offers courses on Amazon DSP, Amazon Sponsored Products, and Sponsor Display, which can help you get better results with your campaigns.
- Amazon emphasizes the importance of having a retail ready or ad ready listing before turning on ads.
- Take as many mini courses as possible to increase your understanding of Amazon PPC.
- Take the respective Amazon certification programs to get certification badges.
- Having Amazon advertising training and certifications can make a significant difference in your results compared to those who don't have them.
- Hover over the Partner tab to check out the Partner Directory.
- Find SponsoredProfit.com under Amazon Ads approved and certified partners.
- Check out SponsoredProfit.com's listing to see what they offer.
Before becoming agency ready, make sure you're ad ready. Use SponsoredProfit.com's checklist to ensure your listings and products are ready for ads. Take Amazon's mini courses and get certifications to improve your understanding of Amazon PPC and get better results with your campaigns. Check out the Partner Directory to find approved and certified partners like SponsoredProfit.com.
What Is Amazon DSP and Its Key Features? - Better Advertising and Audience Engagement in 2022
In this article, we will discuss the demand side platform (DSP) campaigns, which is one of the most important tools inside Amazon. DSP is only available to agencies with the entity ID, and it helps in creating remarketing campaigns outreach out of Amazon.
Main Tools and Data Sets for Setting up Campaigns:
1. Targeting by products: Similar to Amazon Advertising
2. Brand store or Amazon stores inside DSP
3. Prime video
4. Streaming and TV campaigns, including Twitch
5. Website traffic by setting up DSP tag
6. Using email lists or audiences from Shopify or Amazon activities
7. Video ads inside DSP for brand awareness
Four Different Ways to Target:
1. People who view your product
2. People who click on your product
3. People who view the category
4. People who search around the category
The Main Timeline to Use:
More than 30 days, like 60 or 90 days, to filter the audience
The Importance of Creatives:
Create more than one creative for one product with different audiences to catch more traffic. Amazon chooses the best products for conversion rates.
Video Ads inside DSP:
No need to have a video; use the video builder inside the DSP for 15-45 seconds videos with rating, reviews, and comments.
Showing Ads on Non-Amazon Websites:
DSP can show ads on more than one million different websites like Foxnet or the New York Times.
Understanding Your Audience:
Set up different AB tests around the audience and see who brings the best ROAS.
Analyzing Your Data:
DSP is a long-term tool, and the analytics inside the DSP are better than Facebook or Google as Amazon understands the audience's purchasing behavior.
DSP is a close tool that only agencies with the entity ID have access to. It is an important tool for creating remarketing campaigns outreach out of Amazon. DSP has many tools and data sets for setting up campaigns, targeting, and analyzing your audience. DSP is a long-term tool, and understanding the analytics inside the DSP is crucial for improving ROAS.
Amazon PPC Tutorial 2022 - Step by Step Amazon Advertising Walkthrough For Beginners
Are you looking to make a lot of money through Amazon advertising? If so, you're in the right place! Amazon PPC is a powerful tool that can help you boost your sales and ultimately make more money. In this article, we'll discuss the five steps to setting up advertising with Amazon, and I'll provide you with a complete screen recorded tutorial on how to use and set up your Amazon advertising. So let's get started!
Step 1: Set up Automatic Campaigns
The easiest way to get started with Amazon advertising is to set up Automatic Campaigns. In this step, I'll show you how to start your first ad in just five minutes. It's quick and easy to do, and it's a great way to get started with Amazon PPC.
Step 2: Do Keyword Research
Keyword research is an important part of any successful Amazon PPC campaign. In this step, I'll show you some tools that can make this process really easy, including some free keyword research tools that you can use to double or even triple your success with Amazon ads.
Step 3: Set up Sponsored Product Ads
Sponsored Product Ads with keyword targeting are a great way to get your product to the top of the Amazon search results. In this step, I'll show you five different types of keyword-targeted sponsored product campaigns that you need to be running.
Step 4: Do Product Targeting
Product targeting allows you to show up on your competitors' Amazon listings, giving you a chance to steal customers from them. In this step, I'll show you how to set up product targeting campaigns.
Step 5: Set up Negative Keywords
Setting up negative keywords is one of the best ways to save money on your Amazon advertising campaigns. In this step, I'll show you how to set up negative keywords so you can save money on your ads.
By following these five steps, you'll be able to set up and optimize your Amazon advertising campaigns, which can help you make tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. But don't forget to avoid the biggest mistakes that people make with Amazon ads, like not adding negative keywords. And if you want to learn more about Amazon FBA and how to grow your business, check out my other videos on the subject. Thanks for watching, and happy selling!
mAkE $100k+ WiTh fReE gOoGLe cErTiFicAtiOnS 🤦♂️
Social Media and YouTube: The Expert Opinion
Social media and YouTube have become platforms where people can share their opinions and knowledge on various topics. However, some non-experts often claim to be experts in areas where they have no certification or experience. In this article, we will discuss the issue of non-experts giving expert opinions on social media and YouTube.
Expert Opinion vs. Non-Expert Opinion:
• Social media and YouTube are platforms where non-experts claim to be experts.
• Many non-experts regurgitate information from other sources without actual experience or certification.
• It is challenging to trust someone who has no way to prove their authority on a topic.
• Many people claim that obtaining Google certifications can help one make over $100,000 a year.
• However, obtaining a certification does not guarantee success.
• Non-experts who claim to make this amount of money without certification or experience should be viewed with skepticism.
Google Ads, Analytics, and My Business:
• Google Ads, Analytics, and My Business are areas where one can potentially make the most money.
• Certification and experience are crucial to success in these areas.
• Freelancing platforms such as Upwork and Fiverr are over-saturated, making it challenging to find work.
• Obtaining certifications alone does not guarantee success in finding work.
In conclusion, while social media and YouTube can be excellent sources of information, it is crucial to be skeptical of non-experts claiming to be experts in a particular area. Obtaining Google certifications can potentially lead to success, but it is not a guarantee. Experience and certification are crucial to success in areas such as Google Ads, Analytics, and My Business. Freelancing platforms such as Upwork and Fiverr are over-saturated, making it challenging to find work without a solid resume and experience.