First Bank has created a compilation of their funniest commercials that showcase their various services and features. From mobile banking to person to person transfers, First Bank has it all.
List of Commercials:
1. Good Looking: A person talks about how good looking their significant other is and how they can't wait to take photos of them while they sleep. They mention the First Bank anywhere account that warns them of any trouble and offers 24-hour customer support.
2. Peas Go Away: A family tries to enjoy dinner but is interrupted by annoying pop-up ads. They switch to the First Bank mobile app that offers user-friendly features like photo bill pay.
3. Green Thumb: A person dreams of opening their own flower shop and First Bank offers to help start and grow their business.
4. Person to Person Transfers: A person explains how easy it is to transfer money to anyone, anywhere using the First Bank mobile app.
5. Soda Thief: A man tries to steal soda in a water cup at a fast-food restaurant and gets kicked out. The commercial promotes First Bank's save smarter account that helps customers save automatically.
6. Checking Should Be Free: A person gives two pieces of advice: set up a food perimeter to keep bears away and always have free checking with First Bank.
7. First Glance: A person uses the First Bank mobile app's swipe feature to check their balance and keep track of their finances.
8. Online Gaming: A person talks about playing games online and how slow their online banking is. They switch to First Bank's user-friendly online banking system.
First Bank offers a variety of services and features that make banking easier and more convenient. From mobile banking to person to person transfers, First Bank has something for everyone. They also promote their commitment to customer support and helping businesses grow.
Investec Private Banking "Restless Spirits"
Imagine a scenario where there are five people and only four chairs. What would you do? Find another chair or go home? This situation is not your average office, and the start is not ordinary. But what would someone like you be thinking? This article explores the entrepreneurial spirit that led to the creation of the Krugerrand retail market in South Africa in 1974 and how it has influenced our approach to banking.
The Krugerrand Retail Market:
- In 1974, a group of like-minded, restless spirits in South Africa resolved to build a business that lived in society, not of it.
- With only four chairs, the last person in would have to find new business and go door to door with a carrier bag.
- This entrepreneurial spirit led to the creation of the Krugerrand retail market.
- Not having a chair forced them to think quickly and act fast, leading them to see things that others didn't.
- This approach to business required standing on one's own two feet and being smart.
Challenging the Norms:
- When this group of entrepreneurs came to London, other banks advised them to wear bowler hats and go home.
- They did things differently and backed people based on the glint in their eye, creating a private bank where no one has their own private office or job titles.
- This approach to banking challenges what is seen as an obligation rather than a privilege.
- The bank aims high while staying grounded, knowing where they're going is crucial but knowing where they've come from is equally important.
- The entrepreneurial spirit got the bank to where it is today, and it's something they still embrace.
- Times have changed, but their resolve and principles remain the same.
- The bank strives to be out of the ordinary in everything they do, and it's this restless spirit that has brought them success.
Can you imagine what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Standing on your own two feet, thinking quickly, and acting fast. It's this spirit that created the Krugerrand retail market and led to the success of this private bank. They aim high but stay grounded, and their approach to banking challenges the norms. This entrepreneurial spirit is something that anyone can embrace, and it might just lead you to success.
10 Hilarious Bank Commercials From Around The World
In this article, we will discuss various topics such as shopping, banking, and living arrangements, all through the lens of conversational English. We will include contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms to make the article more engaging and relatable to readers.
- Music found a beautiful leather coat for only a dozen, and is considering buying it.
- They also stopped by the Mercedes dealership to check out the new model.
- The house they wanted last year is back on the market, and they plan to make an offer.
- Music lost their wallet and needs cash, but their bank charges fees.
- Cameron's hair loss may be due to the stress of dealing with banks and their fees.
- Coast Capital savings offers no fee banking with free checking and debit accounts.
- Music and their partner plan to move out of their in-laws' basement and into their own place.
- They feel that living close to family is more relaxing and allows them to show their true feelings.
- Banks can feel impersonal, but the Commonwealth Bank has added extra customer service staff to reduce wait times.
Through the use of conversational English, we explored various topics such as shopping, banking, and living arrangements. We learned about the advantages and disadvantages of different options, and how they can impact our daily lives. Whether it's finding a good deal on a leather coat or choosing a bank with no fees, these conversations are relatable and can help us make better decisions.
Bank Funny Ad 2019 | BestAd
Introducing the Anti-Stress Mortgage at First Bank
Are you tired of the stressful process of obtaining a mortgage? Do you feel like pulling out your own hair or stealing a bus and driving it straight off a cliff? Well, it doesn't have to be that way. Introducing the Anti-Stress Mortgage at First Bank.
Features of the Anti-Stress Mortgage:
- Stress-free application process
- Competitive interest rates
- Personalized customer service
- Free checking account
- No hidden fees
Benefits of the Anti-Stress Mortgage:
- Peace of mind
- No hair-pulling or bus-stealing necessary
- Savings on fees and interest
- Hassle-free banking experience
But wait, there's more! At First Bank, we value our customers and strive to provide the best service possible. That's why we offer free checking accounts and personalized customer service to ensure your banking experience is stress-free.
So what are you waiting for? Say goodbye to the stress of obtaining a mortgage and hello to the Anti-Stress Mortgage at First Bank.
The Anti-Stress Mortgage at First Bank is the solution to the stressful process of obtaining a mortgage. With competitive interest rates, personalized customer service, and free checking accounts, you can rest assured that your banking experience will be stress-free. Say goodbye to hair-pulling and bus-stealing and say hello to the peace of mind that comes with the Anti-Stress Mortgage at First Bank.
HSBC Funny Culture ads ( Subway, Bart, Golf )
Different cultures have their own unique customs and traditions that are deeply ingrained in their daily lives. These customs and traditions can be quite different from what we are used to in our own culture. As a global bank, HSBC understands the importance of local knowledge and how it can affect business practices in different parts of the world.
1. Sleeping on the shoulder of a stranger is acceptable in some Asian cities.
2. In New York, this would be considered inappropriate.
3. The English believe it's rude to refuse food offered by your host, while the Chinese feel it's a sign of questioning their generosity.
4. In America, buying everyone a drink after a hole in one is customary, while in Japan, expensive gifts for playing partners are expected.
1. HSBC has local banks in over 80 countries across the globe.
2. These banks are staffed by local people who understand the customs and traditions of their respective cultures.
3. HSBC never underestimates the importance of local knowledge in conducting business globally.
Cultural differences can have a significant impact on business practices in different parts of the world. As a global bank, HSBC recognizes the importance of local knowledge and how it can affect business decisions. With local banks and staff in over 80 countries, HSBC is truly the world's local bank.
Top 5 Nigerian Ads In The 1st Quarter of 2021 - GT Bank, Hero Lager, Redeemed Church, Made The List!
Welcome everyone, I am Linda and today I am going to take you through the top five most creative ads from Nigeria in the first quarter of 2021. So, sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Hits and misses in the advertising world
- Top five most creative ads from Nigeria in the first quarter of 2021
Number 5 - Meristem:
- Financial institution
- Narrative of partnerships
- Unique approach with edgy and different ad
- Featuring Naked Art Gallery's boss Nikki Davies
- Stormy weather and the need for support
- Partners to help weather the storm of life
Number 4 - Zero Malaria:
- Top-notch production for a malaria ad from Nigeria
- Weak call to action
- Created awareness for malaria
- Message of conquering malaria
- Strong and creative production
Number 3 - Algofin:
- Drug that relieves headaches fast
- Targeting business people
- Visual representation of a strong headache
- Extreme Ideas approach
- Beautiful visual representation
Number 2 - Hero Lager:
- Doing exceedingly well in the East
- Highly targeted ad on the Igbo apprenticeship
- Got the mood, production and acting right
- Clever way of creating a strong brand in the eastern markets
- Shifts the perception of the brand
Number 1 - GT Bank:
- Focused on solving a problem
- Communicating the message effectively
- Innovative and creative approach
- Better Bet campaign
- Focusing on the problem, target audience and message is key to creating a great ad
- Innovation and creativity are important for standing out in the advertising world
Cara Mengisi Saldo Facebook Ads Menggunakan HP Dengan Mobile Banking | BNI Mobile Banking
Title: How to Add Funds to Facebook Ads Using Android
In this tutorial, we will explain how to add funds to Facebook Ads using an Android device. Facebook Ads is a service that allows you to promote your products or services on Facebook and Instagram. If you want to advertise your product or make a promotion on these platforms, you need to have Facebook Ads. We will guide you through the steps to add funds to your Facebook Ads account using your Android device.
1. Open Google Chrome on your Android device.
2. Change the settings to the desktop site.
3. Type in www.facebook.com/ads or Ads Manager in the search bar.
4. Click on the search result.
5. Click on the home icon and then the three lines to access the Facebook Ads Manager.
6. Click on the billing tab and then click on payment settings.
7. Click on the add funds button.
8. Enter the amount you want to add and select your preferred payment method.
9. Click on add funds and wait for the process to complete.
10. Once the process is complete, go to your Facebook Ads account and refresh the page to see the updated balance.
- If you want to advertise on Facebook or Instagram, you need to have a Facebook Ads account.
- You can add funds to your Facebook Ads account using various payment methods, such as credit card, bank transfer, and e-wallet.
- Make sure to double-check the amount you want to add and the payment method you choose before clicking on the add funds button.
Adding funds to your Facebook Ads account using your Android device is a simple process. By following the steps outlined in this tutorial, you can easily add funds to your account and start promoting your products or services on Facebook and Instagram. Don't forget to keep an eye on your account balance and add more funds when needed to keep your ads running smoothly.