Benefits of Dynamic Search Ads: 2 Ways
Hey everyone, welcome to the webinar about Meta's dynamic ads! My name is Mikel and I'm the VP of Growth at Shaker, and I'm the host of today's webinar. The webinar will be recorded so you can watch it on demand later.
1. What are dynamic ads?
2. How do you create a catalog in your Meta Commerce Manager?
3. How do you create dynamic ads in your Meta Ads Manager?
4. How can you elevate your dynamic ads with enhanced product images?
5. An example of how you can structure your campaigns for optimal performance.
Simply put, dynamic ads enable you to serve the right product ads to the right person at the right time automatically. The solution removes the burden of creating individual ads for each and every item you sell, so instead of setting up a thousand different ads manually, you can create a product catalog with all of your products and services and then let Meta decide the right product ad to serve to the right person at the right time.
What are dynamic ads?
- Dynamic ads enable you to serve the right product ads to the right person at the right time automatically.
- There are two main types of targeting for dynamic ads: retargeting and prospecting with broad audience targeting.
- Dynamic ads are commonly referred to as dynamic product ads or simply DPA.
How do you create a catalog in your Meta Commerce Manager?
- Step one is to go to your commerce manager.
- You can add a catalog by clicking add catalog.
- When starting the catalog setup, you have to choose your catalog type.
- There are two ways of configuring the product upload method for your catalog: uploading products to info by yourself or by connecting to a partner platform.
- Once you have your product catalog populated with products, the last thing you need to do before you can use it for dynamic ads is to connect it to an event source.
How do you create dynamic ads in your Meta Ads Manager?
- To turn the campaign into a dynamic ads campaign, you need to toggle on the catalog campaign and select your catalog.
- At the ad set level, you need to select your product set.
- At the ad level, you select the look and feel of your ads.
- There are three different dynamic ad formats: single image, carousel, and collection.
How can you elevate your dynamic ads with enhanced product images?
- Dynamic ads with attention-grabbing product images increase performance.
- Shaker has a solution for enriching your product catalog with time-stopping image assets at scale.
- The design can essentially include any element you wish.
- Once you have a new and improved feed, you can use that to add a live product data source to your Meta product catalog.
An example of how you can structure your campaigns for optimal performance:
- Campaign 1: Prospecting for conversions or for app install.
- Campaign 2: Catalog sales (dynamic ads).
- Campaign 3: Retargeting for conversions.
- Campaign 4: Retargeting dynamic ad campaign.
- Past purchasers targeting.
In conclusion, dynamic ads are a great way to serve the right product ads to the right person at the right time automatically. By creating a product catalog and connecting it to an event source, you can easily create dynamic ads and elevate them with enhanced product images. Structure your campaigns for optimal performance and don't forget to target past purchasers. Thank you for listening and see you at the next webinar!
Google Ads Value-Based Bidding: How It Works, Best Practices & Common Pitfalls | PPC Town Hall 52
Hello and welcome to another episode of PPC Town Hall, where we discuss the recent buzz in the PPC industry about Google's webinar on what to expect in 2022. Google made a statement that target CPA may not be as effective as we thought, and we need to shift towards value-based bidding strategies such as target ROAS and maximize conversion value. In this episode, we have two Googlers, Alex Ioch and Rebecca Chiu, who will explain what they meant by this statement and how to transition to target ROAS.
- Not every lead and customer is valued the same way, and we need to prioritize different leads and stages of the funnel differently.
- To shift to target ROAS, we need to pass down better data, assign correct values, and set bidding strategies to optimize return on ad spend or maximize conversion value.
- If you don't have a lot of conversion data yet, you can start with maximized conversions without any requirements or enroll in the zero conversion eligibility beta for target ROAS.
- Enhanced CPC or maximize clicks is not recommended as they don't align with business objectives.
In conclusion, shifting to value-based bidding strategies such as target ROAS and maximize conversion value can be more effective in achieving business goals than target CPA. It's essential to pass down better data, assign correct values, and set bidding strategies to optimize return on ad spend or maximize conversion value. Starting with maximized conversions or enrolling in the zero conversion eligibility beta for target ROAS is a good way to jumpstart campaigns without a lot of conversion data.
2022 Trends in Search Marketing
Hi everyone, welcome to today's webinar on the 2022 trends in search marketing. I am Andrea Rosman, your webinar host from Main Street ROI. With me is my teammate, Heather Frederick, who will be keeping an eye on your questions during the webinar.
Just a little bit of housekeeping before we get started. The presentation will be about 40 to 45 minutes so that we can leave plenty of time at the end for a live Q&A. Feel free to type any questions you have during the webinar in the questions box, and we will get back to them at the end of the webinar.
As always, our webinars are recorded, so we will send out a replay of the video along with the PDF of the slides to everyone who is signed up.
Today, we're excited to welcome back our speakers, including Frederick Belaze, the CEO of Optimizer, Mike Roberts, CEO of Spyfu, and Andrea Bolpini, CEO of WordLift. We will be covering the top search market trends for 2022, what you need to do based on these trends, and of course, our live Q&A after.
Let's jump in and get started
30 Google Ad Grant Tips in 30 Minutes
In this article, we will be discussing tips for optimizing your Google Ads for nonprofit organizations. We will cover ways to modify the columns and metrics in your account, as well as the importance of maintaining high keyword quality scores. We will also discuss ways to stay in compliance with Google Ads policies and how to improve your click-through rate using extensions and keyword insertion. Additionally, we will provide tips on how to weed out low-performing keywords and add negative keywords to your account. By following these tips, you can improve the effectiveness of your nonprofit organization's Google Ads and ultimately drive more donations and support.
The Most Valuable Google AdWords Features For The PPC Account
In this article, we will discuss the top 10 features to look at when managing a PPC account from an agency or account manager perspective. We will cover a range of topics including search query reports, ad extensions, labels, and dynamic search ads.
1. Search Query Reports:
- Baseline for account management
- Reveals which searches are being matched to your broad match modifiers
- Clean up irrelevant traffic by adding negative terms
- Mine for additional opportunities to expand your keyword portfolio
2. Ad Extensions:
- Often overlooked
- A great way to increase click-through rate and decrease cost per click
- Use descriptions to fully flesh out your ad copy
- Cater your extensions specifically for mobile devices
3. Ad Rotation:
- Guide your rotation based on your end goals
- Optimize for clicks, do A/B testing, and optimize for conversions
- Look at your ad notations to see which ad copy is performing the best
4. Exclusion Targeting on GDN:
- A huge opportunity in display advertising
- Exclude mobile apps from your campaign to avoid accidental clicks
- Use placement exclusions to keep your account clean
- Keep your account clean and organized
- Filter views based on labels
- Use labels to run experiments and sign auto rules
6. Auction Insights:
- A helpful tool to see where you stand compared to your competitors
- Segment by device or time period for a more in-depth view
- Use the data to implement an outrank bid strategy
7. Dynamic Search Ads:
- Use the keyword mining tool to find new keywords on your website
- Can be dangerous if not monitored properly
- Check back often to make sure there is no unqualified traffic
8. Mobile Targeting:
- Different than desktop and tablet
- Use call extensions and location extensions to make it more relevant
- Only show
How to Integrate Pardot with Google Ads and Analytics
Hello and welcome to this tutorial on integrating Google Ads and Analytics. In this video, we'll cover how to leverage the native connectors of Google Analytics and Google Ads. We'll discuss the benefits of each connector, how they work, and how to set them up. We'll also explore how to use the additional data they provide to get the most out of your Salesforce investment.
Before we dive in, we want to thank you for being a customer and watching this video. Salesforce wouldn't be here without its customers, and we truly appreciate your business.
In this article, we'll cover the
Webinar recording: Google Ads Best Practices for SMB
During a webinar hosted by Ilama Global in Dublin, Dimitri from Google Customer Solutions discussed best practices for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) using Google Ads. Anthony Brady from Ilama Global introduced the company's suite of automation and optimization tools, along with their educational materials and quality customer support.
Using Machine Learning for Digital Advertising:
Dimitri explained how the landscape of digital advertising has changed dramatically in recent years, with mobile usage and consumer behavior being key factors. He discussed how machine learning, through Google's suite of solutions, can help advertisers optimize their campaigns in
- Disable Google Ads on Phone
- 2020 Political Ads: The Battle for Votes
- Maximize ROI with Google Smart Shopping Ads
- Optimizing Facebook Ads CPA: Tips and Tricks
- Why Perfume Ads So Weird?
- Real Estate Ads: Find Your Dream Home Today
- Text Only Ads: Boost Your Click-Through Rates
- Optimize Your ROI with Google Ads Search Campaigns
- Escape Ads: Silence Please
- Find Your Perfect Pet: Classified Ads