best ads for pelington 703
Oh my God, guys, we finally did it! After so much hard work and dedication, I present to you 100,000 Pellington Hills! Wait, oh, so I saw this weird picture the other day, I was gonna ask one of those because I've never seen it. Yeah, here's a picture right here. Yeah, man, a hundred thousand Pellington kills! Anyway, it's time to go crazy in this lobby, bro. I literally don't care anymore. You mark that.
- Oh no
- Oh yeah
- Oh my god
- Dude, that shot was disgusting, bro. Actually disgusting.
- Oh yeah, dude, I'm too good at the game. I just told you I was gonna go crazy, man. I just told you.
- He's in phase.
- Shut up, bro. Shut up. This guy's mic is terrible, man. Somebody shut that goddamn mouth off.
I don't know.
- No way
- No way
- Do they backing out, but we still have yet to get a nuke today. I really want to get a nuke.
- I'm dead
- Oh, I'm alive. Let's go.
- Oh, oh my God
- Out of there
- Out of there, man
- Don't do this to me, don't do this to me, man
Oh my God, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.
Come on, there we go. Oh wait, my brother's so free. This is so free. Come on, come on, come on, down here now.
I'm contested. What, gold, man? Let's go.
Dude, and I died right after. Let's go, bro. Pellington nuke.
Oh my God, it's too clean. Anything you say, oh man. Oh my God, wait, what the?
Oh my God, dude, they were just spawning in front of me. That was crazy. That was a kill chain, right?
Oh my God, Topher, what was that? Oh, okay, it was a triple. Oh my, all right, so for the rest of this video, I kind of wanted to show you guys some old pumpkin clips that I hit earlier in the Cold War just to kind of show you guys the process and how many crazy clips I hit with this gun to get a hundred thousand kills with it. All right, enjoy the rest of this video.
Oh my God, no shot, no shot, no shot. No shot, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.
I plan, by the way. Cod Clan, by the way. We won, you suck. Headed, yes.
Oh my God, I just got barrelled. Holy, though, it should. There's no way it doesn't. Oh, what the? Dude, I ran out of ammo. I ran out of ammo, dude.
Hey, yo, Kia, I love you, bro. Hey, yo, I love you too, good guys.
Hey, bro, watch your Tundra video. You're insane. It's wild.
Hey, yo, sea bass, open your eyes. He is a new phase member. Dude, what is this guy? Bro, I keep picking up this guy, Zero G. Look at this guy's gun. What is this thing? It's crazy looking. Man's got a whole Gladiator.
Oh my God, where are you at? Hey, where? Oh, oh, keep going. Keep going.
Oh my God. Oh my God. All right, hopefully you guys enjoyed this video. I wanted to show you guys how many kills I have now after recording this video. So I played like one game of search and now I have a hundred thousand and 14. I ruined the clean look, I know, but before I go ahead and show you guys the class setup, I do want to let you guys know that I'm live on Twitch every single day. So be sure to follow me over there. We're also getting really close to 20,000 subscribers, so be sure you subscribe. Anyway, this is the class setup that I used mostly throughout this video for search and snipers only. So you can pause the video and copy the perks and all that. And as for the attachments, I'm just gonna bump the music up a little bit and go over these. These are actually way different than my Tundra attachments because the Pellington's a little different.
It's basically the exact same thing, but instead of the infiltrator grip, I'm actually rocking the marathon pad. Oh yeah, man, once again, follow my Twitch. I'll see you guys in the next video. Um, God, man, can't wait for Modern Warfare 2. All right, peace out, guys.
*FASTEST ADS* "Pelington 703" Quickscoping Class Setup in Black Ops Cold War
In this article, we will be discussing the best class setup for the Pellington 703 sniper rifle in the full release of Call of Duty: Cold War. If you're an aggressive sniper who likes to push the map, this class setup is perfect for you. We will go through each attachment and explain why it is the best choice.
- Optic: Default optic - No need for an additional sight.
- Muzzle: None - Muzzles decrease ADS speed, so it's best to avoid using them.
- Barrel: Use the last barrel - It increases damage and fire rate, which is crucial for this setup.
- Body: None - Instead, use the Infiltrator Grip underbarrel attachment for increased movement speed.
- Magazine: Seven-round mag - This can be paired with the Fast Loader attachment if preferred.
- Handle: Use the last handle - It provides flinch resistance, making it easier to hit shots under fire.
- Stock: Use the Raider Pad - It improves sprint-to-fire time and aim walk movement speed.
By using this class setup, you'll have a powerful and agile Pellington 703 sniper rifle that is perfect for aggressive sniping in Call of Duty: Cold War. Remember to like this video, subscribe, and turn on post notifications for more class setup videos in the future. Also, make sure to follow my Twitch stream for live gameplay and viewer games. Stay tuned for more content!
The NEW QUICKEST Pelington has Explosive Bullets.. (FASTEST ADS Pelington 703 Class Setup)
Okay, one more thing to mention here. Music Kai is different, I mean, he has 42 kills. I mean, bro, what are you doing? How do you make them spawn there? When I go to people's swamps, they act like they don't want to spawn anymore. Oh my god, dude, I'm four away from a nuke. I gotta get the last kill with the Pelington. This video is about the Pelington. Oh my god. Oh my god, he's insane. Oh my god. Oh my god, I'm gonna join FaZe one day. Okay, comment hashtag FaZeKia. You know what, I just want to know what Kia's fingers look like, that's all. Alright, go cry, you go. There's a kid up there. Okay, one more back here. Two. Oh my god, no, no, dude. That was, oh my god, that was such a crazy clip. Kai is different. You're correct. This dog teaches me. Look at him, he's insane. Music. I do want to let you guys know that I didn't talk much throughout this nuke just because this lobby was so sweaty. I honestly don't even know how I got a nuke in this lobby, but I mean, this game is crazy. I hope you guys enjoy this video. This Pelington setup is ridiculous. Watch till the end. Oh my god, dude, I'm far away from a nuke. Dude, I have not been talking because this lobby is so sweaty, bro. So sweaty. This guy is almost level 1000, bro. If I get a nuke in this lobby, it's insane. Alright, I'm gonna play very smart, like, very smart. Okay, so I'm gonna go for the spawn shot. Nice horseshoe. That guy's mad. Dude, no chance. I need one more. I need one more. Oh my god, I'm terrified. I gotta get the last kill with the Pelington. This video is about the Pelington, so I have to. Guys, guys, you have to leave a like. This lobby is so bad. I have no idea how I just got a nuke. Let's just keep it going, to be honest. I'm dead. I'm dead. No, no, no, no, no. Oh my god, dude, I'm still going. What? Dude, how am I still alive? I swear, I should have died so many times. Oh my god, man's trying to jump. Hit marker. Oh my god, no. Oh my god. Okay, here we go. Boom. Oh my god, beautiful. Alright, that was my first time ever hitting that shot on this game. Hey guys, you don't wanna be Kia. You're a... Oh god, you're a what? Bro, shut the f**k up. Yeah, shut the f**k up. Don't speak today. That's crazy. I don't know guys, I want to be Kia pretty bad. I'm not gonna lie. That's a real ass Kia. That's a... Laughter. We give a... Oh my god, they all keep going up top. You know what, bro? I'm gonna go up top. Let's see how they like it. One, two. Yo, Kia, fake. What's good? Fake. Yo, what's good, bro? Great tryna give me that. What? I know. That's what I just said. You trying to give me that comment or nah? Put this in your video. It's MarkBore, however you say it. Another hit marker. Oh my... Damn, bro. Thank you guys. Loki, I thought those were some nice shots. You made me quit. I promise you, in the history of snipers, only nobody plays for the win. Okay, except for those guys. I dropped 74, bro. 74. That's all that should be said. Alright, hopefully you guys enjoyed this video. As the title said, this video is about the Pelington and a brand new variant that just came out that has explosive bullets. This is the class setup that I use mostly throughout this video and here's the Pelington. It's called Death's Hair. And yeah, man, when you shoot someone with this thing, they literally explode and just like a whole animation. It looks so sick. But anyway, as for the attachments, I'm gonna go over these and bump the music up a little bit. You guys already know. And there you go. And same goes with the Tundra. There you go. Alright, man, I'll see you guys in the next video. I'm live on Twitch every single day. If you're not following me over there, be sure to follow. Music, music. Do music. You.
the BEST *SEASON 6* Pelington 703 Class Setup/Loadout (Black Ops Cold War)
Hey there, hot peppers! Today, we're going to talk about the Pelington sniper rifle in Black Ops Cold War. I know I'm not the best sniper, but I'm here to help you unlock those attachments and set up a killer class.
- Greetings and acknowledging the purpose of the video/article.
1. Tiger Team Barrel:
- Increases damage, fire rate, bullet velocity, and reload quickness.
- Takes away one bullet from the magazine.
2. Tiger Team Spotlight:
- Increases ADS speed.
- Optional: Steady Aim Laser for close-range gunfights or Stabilizer for better idle sway control.
3. Seven Round Mag:
- Increases magazine size from four to six.
4. Serpent Wrap:
- Decreases ADS speed and flinch resistance.
- Alternative: Airborne Elastic Wrap for Search and Destroy or Jungle Grip for aggressive sniping.
5. Marathon Pad:
- Decreases sprint to fire time.
Double Stamper Class Setup:
- Use Raider Stock as the last attachment.
Tactical, Lethal, and Field Upgrades:
- Suggested loadout: Flak Jacket, Ghost, and Gung-Ho.
- Alternatives: Tactical Mask, Flat Jack, and Ninja for game modes like 12v12.
Comparisons and Tips:
- Acknowledge that the Pelington is considered the worst sniper.
- ZRG is great for S&D but not aggressive sniping.
- Swiss and Tundra are viable alternatives.
- Level up the Pelington with Reinforced Heavy or Extended Mags.
- Steady Aim Laser and Stabilizer are good attachments at lower levels.
- Opt for a higher ADS handle, Jungle Grip, Serpent Wrap, and CQB Pad until Marathon Pad is unlocked.
- Encourage viewers to like, subscribe, and turn on notifications for more Call of Duty content.
- Highlight personal gameplay highlights.
- Express confidence in sniper skills.
- Address any negative comments or accusations of cheating.
- Thank viewers for watching and sign off.
And there you have it! A guide to the Pelington sniper rifle in Black Ops Cold War. I hope this helps you unlock those attachments and dominate on the battlefield. Remember, practice makes perfect, so keep sniping and improving. Good luck out there!
MAX DAMAGE "PELINGTON 703" in Cold War! (Best Pelington Class Setup)
Hey everyone, it's Salty and welcome back to the channel. In today's video, we're going to be looking at the best class setup for the Pellington 703 sniper rifle in Black Ops Cold War.
Alrighty, so here we have my best Pellington class setup. It's a five-attachment build, so I'm going with perk greed. You may be wondering why I don't run gunfighter more, and the answer is flak jacket and tactical mask. It's also nice to be able to run spycraft and ninja on Nuketown or bigger maps.
Let's get started with the attachments. For the muzzle, I have the stabilizer 0.308. This helps with idle sway control and makes it easier to recenter yourself after a quickscope. Moving on to the barrel, I have the 26.5 inch tiger team. This barrel helps improve damage, fire rate, and bullet velocity.
Next, we have the tiger team spotlight for the body. This attachment makes it easier to spot your targets by putting a little dot above their head if they're in your field of view. For the magazine, I recommend the seven-round mag, but you can also go with the fast loader if you prefer. Finally, for the handle, I have the serpent wrap, which gives you the most aim down sight speed.
Now, I have to be honest with you guys. I absolutely despise the Pellington. It's not my favorite sniper rifle to use. I don't like how it feels when quickscoping, and I often get hit markers. But I still like making sniping videos, so I'll continue to use it. Let me know in the comments what you think of the Pellington.
If you enjoyed the video, please make sure to hit that like button and subscribe to the channel. It really helps support me. Thanks for watching, and let's jump right into the gameplay.
After weeks of trying to get a good gameplay with the Pellington, I've come to the conclusion that it's not the sniper for me. I struggle with hit markers and it just doesn't feel right. I much prefer the Tundra and Swiss.
I'm tired of choking nukes and hit markers like this. It's almost not worth using the Pellington. But if you're interested, I've shared my best class setup for it.
I hope you enjoyed the video. Make sure to like and subscribe for more content. See you in the next video.
#1 "Pelington 703" Class Setup in Cold War! (Best Pelington 703 Class Setup)
Hey everyone, it's Salty here and welcome back to the channel. In today's video, I'm going to share with you my best class setup for the Pellington 703 sniper rifle in Black Ops Cold War.
This class setup is very similar to the Swiss and the tundra. They're virtually identical when it comes down to the attachments. So, let's dive right into it!
- Tiger Team barrel: This gives us a 14% reload quickness and 20% added damage. This is the most important attachment for the Pellington.
- Tiger Team Spotlight: This attachment gives us a little dot above the enemy's head when they show up in our field of view. It makes it easier to find targets on the map.
- 7-round mag: We don't want to sacrifice aim down sight speed, so I recommend sticking with the fast loader or the 7-round mag.
- Serpent Wrap: This attachment gives us a 12% aim down sight speed increase, which is the highest aim down sight speed wrap available.
- Marathon Pad: This gives us a 30% increase to our sprint to fire time. It helps us react faster in close-quarter situations.
Now that we've gone through the attachments, let's jump right into the gameplay!
I have to admit, the Pellington is not my first choice when it comes to snipers, but I'll give it my best shot. Let's secure the objective and get into the action!
Wow, I have no idea where I just got shot from, but I think that guy is dead. Time to focus on the objective.
We're losing Alpha, we need to step it up! Come on, team!
I'm being cautious and taking it slow with the Pellington. It's not my strong suit, but I'll do my best.
Securing Charlie! Let's go, team!
Oh no, a hit marker! That's why I hate the Pellington. It can be frustrating sometimes.
Alright, next round is about to start. I have 31 kills so far, but I'm upset about that hit marker. Let's see if we can turn things around.
Securing Alpha! Let's go, team!
We're losing Charlie, we need to defend it!
Hostile spy plane overhead. Stay alert, team!
Wow, that was a close call. That enemy came out of nowhere!
Securing Charlie again. We can't let them take it from us.
We're losing Charlie again. Come on, team, we need to step it up!
Yes, we won! I'm so happy I finally got the Pellington. It took me a long time to unlock it.
So there you have it, my best class setup for the Pellington 703 sniper rifle. I hope you found this video helpful. If you enjoyed it, don't forget to smash that like button. Let's try to hit 152 likes! Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next video. Stay salty, everyone!
MAX ADS PELINGTON 703 CLASS SETUP in COLD WAR! (BEST PELINGTON 703 CLASS!)
Hey everyone, it's your boy Carter, aka your primitive AK, back with another video for you guys today. Today, we're going to talk about the Pellington class setup for snipers who love quick scopes. But before we get started, if you're new to the channel, make sure to leave a like and let's try to get 100 likes on this video. You guys really liked the last sniper video I did, so let's dive into the Pellington class setup.
1. Stabilizer 308: This attachment gives you an additional 18 idle sway control, which can make a difference in lining up follow-up shots.
2. Tiger Team: The Tiger Team barrel is a must-have for the Pellington, as it reduces hit markers and increases fire rate and bullet velocity.
3. Fast Loader or Seven Round: Personally, I recommend the Seven Round attachment as it doesn't reduce ADS speed and gives you an extra bullet in the chamber.
4. Airborne Elastic Wrap: This attachment boosts ADS speed by 12 and provides 50% flinch resistance, allowing you to drop shot if needed.
5. Raider Pad: The Raider Pad provides a 30% sprint-to-fire time reduction and a 40% aim walking movement speed increase.
So there you have it, guys, my ideal class setup for the Pellington sniper rifle. This setup maximizes ADS speed and minimizes idle sway control, making it perfect for quickscope clips. Give it a try and see how crazy you can go with this setup. Thanks for watching, and I'll catch you guys in the next one. Stay primitive!
Dicki m dead! I love how that guy snuck up on me without making any noise. No Dead Silence in this game, huh? And he's certainly not using Ninja. Nah, dude. Nice hit markers, man. Oh, and you're really trying to knife me? I feel disrespected. Not quite sure what you were thinking. Got him! Tried to sneak up on me. There's no way I'm getting hit markers like this, right? What's up, Motown? Oh, exactly! I almost hit a collat there. There are two guys lined up. Nope, dude! I love how my game lags every time I get in a gunfight. Doesn't happen when I'm running around, only when I'm in a gunfight. You're actually a loser. That money, my teammate didn't kill him. Can't see. RCXD!