best ads for small business
Hey there, my friend Adam here! Today, I'm going to help you choose the absolute best advertising platform for your business. I'll give you my thoughts, secrets, and strategies, and what you actually need to know in order to create better and more effective ads that grow your business.
Choosing the right advertising platform is crucial for the success of your ads. With so many options out there, it can be overwhelming. But don't worry, I'm here to narrow down the choices for you.
Criteria for choosing the best advertising platform:
1. Ease of use and time to launch: How easy is it to set up your first ad without getting lost or overwhelmed?
2. Dashboard or user interface: Is it clean and simple, or complicated and confusing?
3. Targeting options: How detailed and accurate are the targeting options? Can you easily select your ideal customer avatar?
4. Available audience: How many people can you reach on the platform? Is there a potential market for your business?
5. Placements: Where can you put your ads on the platform? Will they be given priority or buried in a corner?
6. Creative options: What text, audio, and video options are available? Can you use different styles and formats?
7. Tracking: How effective is the tracking system? Are pixels and in-app audiences available?
8. Cost: How much does it cost to get in front of your target audience? What is the overall competition like?
Best advertising platforms for most businesses:
1. Facebook and Instagram: Both platforms are owned by Meta and can be run through the same ads dashboard. They have a user-friendly interface, great targeting options, and a large audience. Tracking may have been affected, but there are still effective strategies to use. Cost-wise, it's right in the middle.
2. TikTok: If you're already running ads on Facebook or Instagram, you should consider using the Reels placement on these platforms. TikTok ads have a slower setup time but offer a clean and easy-to-use dashboard. The targeting options and available audience are growing. It's worth testing out if your audience is on TikTok.
Choosing the right advertising platform is crucial for the success of your ads. Facebook and Instagram are great starting points for most businesses, while TikTok is a platform to consider if your audience is active there. Remember to take into account the criteria mentioned to make an informed decision. Happy advertising!
How To Promote Your Business Locally 👉 Small Business Marketing Strategies for 2020!
All right, hello everyone! Welcome back to another video. In this one, we're going to be discussing how you can effectively market your local or small business in 2020. I have some unique tips and strategies that you won't hear anywhere else. So, let's dive right in!
- Hey there! My name is Keaton Walker, and I run a marketing agency that specializes in helping small businesses, especially orthodontists, gain new customers through Facebook and Instagram. I've had great success with my clients, and I'm excited to share some valuable insights with you today.
Tip #1: Understand Human Nature
- Business is simply the study of human nature, and marketing is the study of human nature at scale. By understanding what motivates people, you can provide them with products or services that meet their needs and desires. This principle will be the foundation for all the other tips I'm going to share with you.
Tip #2: Put Up a Sign
- If you have a brick and mortar business, having a sign on a major road can significantly boost your sales and awareness. This simple piece of content will put your business in front of the right people in your local area.
Tip #3: Understand Content and Audience
- To effectively market your business, you need to understand your target audience and the type of content that resonates with them. Figure out where your audience congregates, such as on Facebook and Instagram, and create content that speaks to them. Survey your current customers to gain insights into their needs and wants, and use that information to create engaging content.
Tip #4: Understand Paid and Organic Traffic
- Paid traffic involves paying platforms like Facebook and Instagram to put your business in front of your target market. This method is faster and more cost-effective than relying solely on organic traffic, which reaches only those who already follow or like your page. Learn the difference between paid and organic traffic and use both methods strategically to reach new customers.
Tip #5: Understand the Marketing Funnel
- The marketing funnel represents the customer journey, from awareness to consideration to purchase. Structure your marketing campaigns to address each stage of the funnel. For example, if you run an escape room business, create awareness by showcasing the fun and excitement in a video and target it to your desired demographic. Then, nurture those who are aware of you but haven't purchased yet, and finally, encourage repeat customers.
- Marketing your local or small business in 2020 requires understanding human nature, utilizing paid and organic traffic, creating targeted content, and addressing each stage of the marketing funnel. By implementing these strategies, you can effectively reach your target audience, increase awareness, and boost your sales. Remember, marketing is an ongoing process, so stay committed to consistently improving and adapting your strategies.
If you found this video helpful, please leave a like and subscribe to my channel for more valuable content. As a small business owner myself, I understand your struggles, and I'm here to help you succeed. Thank you for watching!
35 Minutes of Marketing Strategy You Can Start to Use Today | Sage Summit 2021
In this article, we will be discussing a series of numbers that have significance and relevance in various contexts. From historical events to milestones and statistics, these numbers have shaped our world in unique ways. So, let's dive in and explore the stories behind these numbers!
1. 23: This number holds significance in several fields, such as sports. It is the jersey number of iconic basketball player Michael Jordan, who achieved numerous accolades during his career.
2. 2012: This year marked a significant event in recent history - the London Olympics. It brought together athletes from around the world to compete in various sports, promoting global unity and sportsmanship.
3. 15: This number represents the age at which teenagers in many countries can legally obtain a driver's permit. It symbolizes a new chapter in their lives and the beginning of independence.
4. 14: Often associated with the age of transition from childhood to adolescence, this number marks a time of personal growth, self-discovery, and new experiences for many individuals.
5. 18: The legal drinking age in many countries, including the United States, is 18. This age serves as a milestone for young adults, granting them the responsibility to consume alcohol legally.
6. 1998: This year witnessed the release of numerous iconic movies, such as Titanic and Saving Private Ryan. These films captivated audiences worldwide and left a lasting impact on the film industry.
7. 25: A quarter of a century! This milestone age is often celebrated as a significant turning point in a person's life. It represents a period of reflection, growth, and the beginning of new adventures.
8. 10: This number holds significance in the field of education. It represents the highest possible grade on an assignment, test, or exam, symbolizing excellence and achievement.
9. 16: Sweet sixteen! This age is often associated with coming of age and is celebrated in many cultures as a rite of passage. It marks the transition from childhood to young adulthood.
10. 12: The number of months in a year. Each month brings its own unique experiences, holidays, and opportunities for growth and reflection.
11. 1: The loneliest number, as the song goes. This number signifies individuality and uniqueness. It reminds us that everyone is special and has something valuable to contribute to the world.
12. 2: The number of sides to every story. This number represents the importance of considering different perspectives and viewpoints in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of a situation.
13. 1800: This number represents a significant shift in human communication - the invention of the telephone. It revolutionized the way people connect and interact, paving the way for further technological advancements.
14. 24: The number of hours in a day. Time is a precious resource, and this number serves as a reminder to make the most of every moment.
15. 2001: This year will forever be etched in our memories due to the tragic events of September 11th. It marked a turning point in global security and had a profound impact on the world.
16. 2005: The year YouTube was founded, changing the way we consume and share videos. It has since become a platform for creativity, entertainment, and information.
17. 7: Considered a lucky number in many cultures, this number symbolizes good fortune and positive outcomes.
18. 16: The legal age for obtaining a driver's license in many countries. It represents a newfound sense of freedom and responsibility.
19. 11: This number holds significance as the date of Veterans Day, honoring the brave individuals who have served in the armed forces.
20. 10: A perfect 10! This number represents excellence, achievement, and reaching the highest level of performance.
21. 20: The number of years in a generation. Each generation brings its own unique experiences, perspectives, and contributions to society.
22. 40: This number holds significance in religious texts, representing a period of testing or trial. It symbolizes endurance and resilience.
23. 80: The age at which many individuals celebrate their milestone birthdays. It represents a lifetime of experiences, wisdom, and the opportunity to reflect on one's journey.
24. 98: A high score on a test or exam, symbolizing exceptional knowledge and understanding of the subject matter.
25. 6: The number of players on a basketball team. Teamwork, collaboration, and strategy are crucial in achieving success in sports and other areas of life.
26. 30: The number of days in a month. Each month brings its own unique opportunities and challenges, making every day count.
27. 2000: The start of a new millennium. It was a time of excitement, reflection, and anticipation for what the future holds.
28. 2012: The year the Mayan calendar predicted as the end of the world. While this prediction caused anxiety and speculation, it turned out to be a new beginning rather than an apocalypse.
29. 2011: This year witnessed the Arab Spring, a series of uprisings and protests across the Middle East and North Africa. It marked a significant period of political and social change in the region.
30. 2010: The year of the FIFA World Cup, bringing nations together to celebrate the beautiful game of football and showcase their talent on a global stage.
31. 26: The number of letters in the English alphabet. These letters combine to form words, enabling communication and expression.
32. 69: This number holds significance in popular culture and is often associated with a suggestive or humorous connotation.
33. 15: The age at which many individuals begin their high school journey. It marks a new chapter filled with academic challenges, personal growth, and new friendships.
34. 1996: The year Dolly the sheep, the first cloned mammal, was born. This breakthrough in scientific research opened up new possibilities and debates surrounding genetic engineering.
35. 1997: The year the Harry Potter book series debuted, capturing the imaginations of readers worldwide and becoming a cultural phenomenon.
36. 1998: This year witnessed the release of the iconic video game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which revolutionized the gaming industry and set new standards for storytelling and gameplay.
37. 1999: The year of the Y2K scare, when fears of a technological meltdown due to the change in the millennium gripped the world. Although the anticipated disaster did not occur, it highlighted the reliance on technology in modern society.
38. 1996: The year the Summer Olympics were held in Atlanta, showcasing the athletic prowess of individuals from around the world and promoting unity through sports.
39. 90: The age at which many individuals celebrate their milestone birthdays. It represents a lifetime of memories, experiences, and accomplishments.
40. 50: The number of states in the United States of America. Each state has its own unique culture, history, and contributions to the nation.
41. 2000: The new millennium brought with it the excitement of a fresh start, new opportunities, and the anticipation of what the future holds.
42. 2021: The year we are currently in. It has been a year of challenges and resilience, as we navigate through a global pandemic and strive for a better future.
43. 17: The age at which many individuals begin their college or university education, embarking on a new chapter of academic and personal growth.
44. 100: A century! This number represents longevity, endurance, and the passing of time. It is often celebrated as a significant milestone in various contexts.
45. 14: A number often associated with Valentine's Day, a celebration of love and affection. It is a time to express appreciation for loved ones and spread joy.
46. 50: The age at which many individuals celebrate their milestone birthdays. It represents a period of reflection, gratitude, and embracing the wisdom that comes with age.
47. 30: The number of days in a month. Each month offers a fresh start and new opportunities for growth, making every day count.
48. 48: A number often associated with the number of weeks in a year. It symbolizes the passing of time and the cyclical nature of life.
49. 29: The age at which many individuals celebrate their milestone birthdays. It marks the end of the twenties and the beginning of a new phase of life.
50. 12: The number of months in a year. Each month brings its own unique experiences, celebrations, and opportunities for growth and reflection.
Numbers hold significance in our lives, shaping our experiences and perceptions of the world. From milestone ages to historical events and cultural celebrations, these numbers remind us of our shared humanity and the diverse tapestry of human experiences. So, the next time you encounter a number, take a moment to reflect on its meaning and the stories it holds.
Marketing for Small Business: Effective Marketing Strategies for 2023
Today, I'm going to show you how to master marketing for small businesses step by step. In fact, we use the same six strategies from this video to drive millions of results like visitors, leads, and sales. So, if you want to figure out how to master marketing for small business, even if you don't have a clue about how it works, then make sure you watch this entire video.
Hey, I'm Sean with Life Marketing, a digital marketing agency that helps small businesses grow. When we first started our agency in 2011, we were completely lost. We knew digital marketing was the future of marketing, but we had no experience with it. So, we did what everybody does. We researched blogs, followed influencers, and took some classes. Content is king, right? Got it.
We took everything we learned and put it into practice for a handful of our clients. Unfortunately, the generic advice and well thought out concepts from class didn't translate to any results. So, we decided to figure out digital marketing for ourselves. Our agency went on to personally test hundreds of marketing ideas just to find out what really works. And then, we finally cracked the code.
Today, I'm so excited to share exactly what we learned to drive hundreds of results for ourselves, our clients, and our employees. But before I jump in, make sure you hit that like button below because if you don't, YouTube won't show our videos to anyone else. Alright, let's go ahead and get into it.
### Develop Your Digital Assets
- You need a website
- You need a drip sequence
- You need high quality photos or videos
With all three of these things, high quality design is essential because no one wants to buy an ugly design, no matter how great your marketing is.
### Use SEO
- Do keyword research using the Google Keyword Planner
- Do on-page optimization with tools like Yoast SEO
- Be consistent and keep going with your strategies without seeing traffic, as SEO takes time
### Use Pay Per Click on Search Engines
- Do keyword research
- CTR matters a lot, create high click through rates
- Do on-page optimization
- Capture leads whenever possible
### Use Social Media Management
- Listen to your audience and create valuable content that makes their life better
- Focus on creating value rather than just selling
Mastering marketing for small businesses can seem daunting, but by following these strategies, you can drive results like visitors, leads, and sales. Remember to develop your digital assets, use SEO, leverage pay per click advertising, and utilize social media management. By consistently implementing these strategies, you can take your small business marketing to the next level.
Facebook Advertising For Small Business (2023 IMPORTANT UPDATE)
Your Facebook advertising strategy isn't working as well as you want right now because things have changed and what used to work even a few months ago is dramatically different than the strategies and tactics that we're seeing succeed on the platform right now. For example, the problem child better known as Facebook lead ads was once a terrible choice for businesses that only ever seemed capable of delivering low-quality leads all wrapped up in a clunky and awkward dashboard. But now, thanks to a few recent changes and some secrets that I'll be sharing with you later in the video, Facebook lead ads are amazing and they're quickly becoming one of my top picks for generating leads and making sales for pretty much any kind of business out there. So, I'll break down how to set them up right and what a profitable ad campaign looks like in just a minute, and I'll share with you a little secret that I use to take campaigns from a three percent response rate to over a 68 percent response rate.
Another thing that's changed is campaign structures and many of the default settings inside your Facebook ads manager account. Most people don't know about these changes, so they're just leaving things on the default settings. But this, this is a mistake. In fact, some of these settings are so bad that you'd be better off just tearing your money apart and lighting it on fire and then flushing it down the toilet. Extreme? Maybe. Overly dramatic? Possibly. But accurate? Sadly, yes, my friend. So, I'll show you how to set your campaigns up for success, making sure that you get the absolute most bang from your advertising buck and that you're not losing or wasting money on ineffective or useless settings.
Lastly, I'm going to give you an insider look into how I set up, structure, and launch a brand new campaign, complete with what I'm looking at when I'm testing new objectives and the metrics that I assign to each to make sure that it's going to end up profitable.
Now, let me start by first making one of the most controversial statements I've ever made before, which is that generating leads, at least how most people are doing it, is one of the least effective marketing strategies available today. Yeah, I know. But let me explain. Generating leads in the way that it's traditionally done is one of the most overhyped marketing promises of all time, sitting right there beside the objective of trying to get more likes, comments, and shares on your stuff. And if you've ever run a marketing or advertising campaign or hired someone to run one for you and they've come back with a bucket full of likes but no actual sales, then you know what this feels like. And it doesn't feel good.
This is because doing things like generating likes, comments, and shares doesn't usually lead to business growth, sales, and revenue. I'd like to say it never leads to sales, but I kind of hedged there a little bit. Well, the same concept applies to just going out there and generating leads. This is because anyone can get leads, thousands of them, millions even. All you really gotta do is make some kind of crazy irresistible offer like give away a free iPad or a free car. But the problem with these leads is that they're unlikely to ever convert into an actual customer in the future. That is, unless your business model is entirely based around giving away free iPads or free cars. In which case, you and I need to have a little heart-to-heart chat about the future of your business because I'm worried for you.
The secret then to generating the kind of leads that you actually want, the kind that are going to turn into customers and eventually buy something, really comes down to two things. First, you need to focus on acquiring quality leads, which is a combination of how relevant they are to your business, how motivated they are to solve the problem or take action, and how capable they are of actually buying or paying for it. And next, you need a conversion mechanism or, in other words, a marketing funnel or a sales funnel and a way to essentially turn those leads into customers.
After over 10 years of owning multiple different marketing agencies and having spent over 70 million dollars on advertising through the agencies, the number one software that I use for this is called high level. It has all the usual features you would expect like a CRM, email and SMS, and calendar and scheduling. But the real power and secret feature that I use to take response rates from three percent to over 68 percent comes down to the use of automations. High level allows me to immediately follow up with a new lead, ideally using SMS, and using specific and relevant questions that initiate a conversation and get them talking about themselves and their goals and desired outcomes as quickly as possible.
Now, whether you're running lead ads, call ads, conversion ads, or traffic ads, there are still some important things you need to know about and tweak inside your Facebook ads manager. Let's go over those now.
First off, we gotta talk about Advantage campaign budget (ACB), which is the new name and version of campaign budget optimization (CBO). ACB essentially allows you to set the budget for your campaign at the campaign level and then allows Facebook to decide where to allocate it throughout the rest of the campaign. You can find the toggle switch to turn this option on or off at the top level of your entire campaign.
Next, we have to pay attention to placements. The default is Advantage placements, which includes all placements. However, you may want to manually select specific placements to get a higher quality lead at a lower cost. Certain placements like the Facebook feed or Instagram reels can be phenomenal when ads are designed specifically for those placements.
Lastly, we need to address the sneaky little gotcha at the ad level called optimize text person. This feature swaps around the pieces of your ad, potentially making it look funny and not as effective. It's best to manually optimize your ad copy to ensure it looks and performs as intended.
In conclusion, generating leads and making sales through Facebook advertising requires a shift in strategy and understanding the importance of quality leads and effective conversion mechanisms. By utilizing tools like high level and optimizing your Facebook ads manager settings, you can improve the success of your campaigns and achieve higher response rates. It's time to adapt to the changing landscape of Facebook advertising and make the most of this powerful platform.
How to Market Your Business in 2023 | Marketing Strategies for SMALL BUSINESS
Hey guys, welcome back to Xander Dreams where we discuss everything business and entrepreneurship. Marketing is the heartbeat of any business, whether your small business has existed for years or just recently started up. Finding the most effective marketing strategies is critical because small businesses don't have the same resources as larger-scale firms. Marketing attracts prospects, prospects become buyers, and buyers provide profit. A marketing plan will clearly outline how you will reach your ideal customers by effectively implementing your marketing strategy.
Effective Marketing Strategies:
- Focus on the customer: Many people just focus on showing and promoting their products, making it obvious. However, you don't get sales by simply promoting your products. No one on the 40-page cares about your product. Instead, focus on your customers. What do they struggle with? How can your product help? Make the majority of your videos about your customers, seem like an expert in your field, and stop asking for sales. This is how to market like a pro.
- Micro Moments: Most people send traffic to a page and hope to convert people to start buying or using their product. But the pros optimize for short time periods called micro moments. Think of your marketing outreach as a series of micro steps. Your job is to take users one step at a time until they love your product and give you as much of their time as possible. Break down your marketing outreach into every micro step, a few seconds each, and use curiosity to move them one step at a time until they use and love your products.
- Stand out with your brand: Small business owners usually put out content regarding information on how-tos, strategies, or tactics. However, information is everywhere on the internet, and anyone can find it. As a small business owner, you need to figure out how you stand out with your brand. This involves creating a message that changes people's beliefs and how they think. Talk about your story, your successes, your struggles, your fears, and failures. This will transform their lives in one way or another. Maybe just motivating another person is an easy way of getting a new loyal customer.
- Get creative with low budget marketing: If you run an online business and don't have a massive budget for marketing, here's a free tip for you. When I started my online business, I didn't have any money for marketing, so we had to get a little bit creative. We were in a bunch of Facebook groups that were particular to our niche. But most of them said that they were strictly no advertising. So what we would do is we'd get a friend to take a screenshot of our website with the URL on top and basically ask people if they've ever bought from this website before, what their experience was, etc. And what we found was a lot of people would search our URL and go straight to our website, and it did end up in quite a few sales. So it's really easy. First, all you have to do is find a group with a lot of members in your niche, and secondly, get a friend to post in there asking if anyone's ever bought from your site, what their experience was as a consumer.
- Sell emotions, not just products: As a small business owner, it's important to sell emotions. Save all the technical details for later. You want to make it very clear how your product or service will make them feel after they use it. Describe in detail how the transformation looks like or how it will change their life. People buy your product or service for what it will do for them, not because of how it looks or who is selling it. It's all about experiences, so feed into their desires based on what you sell.
- Brand Experiences: Pop-up stores are not meant to sell people anything. The goal is to let customers experience your brand in its community. For example, the Glossier store opened a flagship store in New York City. The store was basically Disneyland for adults. The goal was to let customers experience Glossier in a gorgeous space, take pictures, and speak to friendly Glossier representatives who were not trying to sell anything. That's the power of brand experiences, and it's the future of brand marketing. Other examples include the Taco Bell pop-up hotel and the Bumble cafe opening in New York City.
In conclusion, effective marketing strategies are essential for small businesses to attract prospects and turn them into buyers. By focusing on the customer, optimizing for micro moments, standing out with your brand, getting creative with low budget marketing, selling emotions, and creating brand experiences, small businesses can market like pros and achieve success. So, remember to implement these strategies and see how your marketing efforts transform your business.
How to Advertise a Small Business | DailyVee 537
Marketing and running a business requires making smart decisions about media spend, effort, and time. It's not just about whether something is dead or alive, but rather if it's a good deal. In this article, we will explore the importance of making strategic choices in marketing and how it can impact business success.
- Contractions: It's, don't, can't, they're
- Idioms: have a good deal, scared shitless, on fleek
- Transitional phrases: So, From my standpoint, But it all leads to, One final point
- Interjections: Yeah, Hey, laughs, Welcome
- Dangling modifiers: Like the great pleasure of my professional career, Building Vayner Media's a small business
- Colloquialisms: wanna, gonna, gonna make a little clip, mess with me
Marketing and running a business: Having a good deal
- Building a small business: The journey of Vayner Media
- The challenges faced by small businesses: Fear of spending and outdated strategies
- Differentiating between something being dead and not being a good deal
- The importance of making smart marketing choices
Using tools to drive business: The power of social media
- Social media as a means of capturing attention and driving business
- Leveraging cultural events like the Super Bowl for marketing opportunities
- The need for a robust strategy in creative and media amplification
- The role of creative in the success of marketing campaigns
The Super Bowl and creative marketing
- The variable of success: Inspiring and influencing consumer behavior
- Volume of content vs. quality: The importance of creative in marketing
- Investing in Super Bowl ads for business growth
- Making strategic marketing choices is crucial for business success.
- Leveraging social media and cultural events can drive business growth.
- Creative marketing plays a vital role in capturing consumer attention and influencing purchasing decisions.
- Investing in opportunities like Super Bowl ads can lead to business growth and success.
Question: How can businesses make smart marketing choices to drive success?