black frida ads
Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days of the year, where people can get amazing deals on various products. It is a day where people can buy their favorite products at discounted prices.
Top 5 Coolest BLACK FRIDAY Commercials:
1. Dodge Black Friday Sales Event:
- Dodge is offering power dollars to all customers during their Black Friday sales event.
- This commercial is catchy and exciting, with a jingle and upbeat music.
- It encourages customers to hurry up and get their hands on these deals.
2. Macy's Black Friday Sale:
- Macy's is offering a special deal on Justin Bieber's Sunday gift set and will donate two dollars to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- The commercial emphasizes that the sale starts at midnight, making it an exciting event for shoppers.
- The commercial is cool and trendy, appealing to a younger audience.
3. Amazon's Black Friday Deals Week:
- Amazon is offering deals all week long, and customers can get notifications when a deal they want becomes available.
- The commercial emphasizes how convenient it is to have the deals come to you.
- It is an excellent commercial for those who prefer online shopping.
4. Target's Black Friday Sale:
- Target is offering a variety of deals on products, including electronics and toys.
- The commercial is fun and upbeat, with bright colors and catchy music.
- It encourages customers to come to the store and grab these deals while they last.
5. Best Buy's Black Friday Sale:
- Best Buy is offering incredible deals on electronics, including laptops, TVs, and smartphones.
- The commercial emphasizes the savings customers can get and encourages them to take advantage of these deals.
- The commercial is straightforward, highlighting the products and discounts.
Black Friday is a day where customers can get amazing deals on various products. The commercials for this day are often catchy and fun, appealing to a younger audience. Whether shopping in-store or online, customers can find great deals on their favorite products during Black Friday.
The Only 3 Ad Creatives You Need for Black Friday
What's up marketers! Today, we're going to simplify Black Friday Cyber Monday and focus on the three ad creatives that you should be running. We'll also answer some common questions, such as whether to use an auto discount or promo code and what offers to run.
1. Simple Image Graphic: The most important ad creative for Black Friday Cyber Monday is a simple image graphic that clearly communicates your brand and discount code. This type of ad performs well because people are actively looking to buy during this time and CPMs tend to be lower for image creatives. Consider using studio photography or user-generated content.
2. UGC Ad with Gifting Angle: Use user-generated content with a gifting angle to showcase your brand's top performers. Reach out to top performing creators for a compilation video or use content from a single creator that works well for your brand.
3. Top Performing Ad with Headline: Simply take your top performing ad creative from the last year or six months and add a headline or dot whack to highlight your offer. This type of ad tends to be the second-best performer and requires no additional creative.
Other types of ad creatives to consider include Dynamic Product Ads for retargeting and broad audience testing. Launch your ads the week of Thanksgiving and keep ad copy short and sweet with the offer front and center. Consider using an auto discount to simplify the user experience.
In conclusion, keep it simple with these three ad creatives for Black Friday Cyber Monday: simple image graphics, UGC with a gifting angle, and top-performing ads with a headline. Good luck with your Black Friday Cyber Monday campaigns!
If People Who Sell Stuff Were Honest About Black Friday - Honest Ads
The article is a sarcastic take on Black Friday sales, with the writer Roger urging readers to start their holiday shopping early by taking advantage of the discounts offered on this day. The article includes:
- Roger introduces himself and his purpose for writing the article
- He emphasizes that Thanksgiving is just a warm-up holiday for Christmas, and that Black Friday is the perfect day to start shopping for gifts
- The Crooked Marketing of Black Friday: Roger criticizes the marketing tactics used to promote Black Friday sales, such as limiting the time frame for discounts and inducing anxiety in shoppers
- The Madness of Black Friday Shopping: Roger describes the chaotic atmosphere of Black Friday shopping and how it can be overwhelming for everyone involved
- Black Friday Takes Over Thanksgiving: Roger criticizes the trend of opening stores on Thanksgiving Day and making employees work on a holiday
- Roger encourages readers to start shopping early but also acknowledges that the experience of Black Friday shopping may not be worth it for everyone
- He ends by asking readers to share their worst Christmas present stories in the comments and wishing them a happy holiday
Overall, the article is a satirical take on the consumerist culture surrounding holiday shopping and the aggressive marketing tactics used to promote Black Friday sales. The writer uses humor and sarcasm to criticize the practice, while also acknowledging that it may be a necessary evil for some people.
Facebook Ads Black Friday Strategy & Ideas 
Sail season is approaching, with Black Friday and Cyber Monday being the highlights. People tend to spend a lot during this time, preparing for the holidays and Christmas celebrations. To ensure success during this period, it's important to have the right offer, creative strategy, and account structure. Here are some tips to help you crush it this year:
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up, and it's essential to have the right strategy to make the most of these sales.
- Use price slashes in single images or GIF slideshows to showcase your products.
- Take your best-performing videos from the year and add a sticker that announces your Black Friday sale.
- Keep it simple and clear about what your sale is.
- Make your headline and primary text clear about what your sale is.
- Use capitalized letters and emojis to make it stand out.
- Start building up your customer base weeks before Black Friday to have a larger audience to show your sale to.
Building up assets:
- Switch to a lead campaign instead of conversions purchase to gather emails.
- Create a landing page with information about your upcoming sale to entice people to sign up for exclusive access.
- Use drip email marketing campaigns to keep your subscribers engaged leading up to Black Friday.
- Make the most of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales with the right offer, creative strategy, and account structure.
- Start building up your assets and audience weeks before the sale to ensure success.
- Utilize email marketing campaigns to keep your subscribers engaged and interested.
#1 Strategy For Black Friday 2022 (BFCM Shopify eCommerce)
Preparing for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the biggest shopping days of the year. As a business owner, it is important to have a solid game plan in place to capitalize on these events. In this article, we will discuss how to prepare for Black Friday and Cyber Monday to maximize your profits.
Start building your email list early so that you have a large audience to promote your Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to. Use lead magnets, social media ads, and other tactics to grow your email list.
Start teasing your Black Friday and Cyber Monday event 10 to 14 days in advance to build excitement and anticipation. Use social media, email marketing, and other channels to promote your event.
Decide on your offers in advance. Consider launching new products, offering discounts, or providing bonus gift items. Keep your offers simple and direct to avoid confusion. Also, avoid using discount codes as they can cause customer frustration.
Make sure you have enough inventory to meet the demand for your products during the event. Lack of inventory can limit your ability to scale and meet your sales goals.
Create a clear goal for how much money you want to make during the event. Prepare your ad spend limits, credit cards, and cash in the bank in advance. Also, have a plan for campaign structures and types of ads you need to run.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are huge opportunities for businesses to generate revenue. With proper preparation and execution, you can achieve great success during these events. Use the tips in this article to make the most of your Black Friday and Cyber Monday campaigns.
Walmart Black Friday Ad Preview Event 3 November 21st-25th 2022
Welcome to my channel! Black Friday.com just notified me that Walmart's ad for this coming Monday, November 21st, will be available online at 7 PM Eastern Standard Time. For Walmart Plus members, access will be available at 12 PM Eastern Standard Time. Here are some of the deals I've seen:
- 65 inch Roku TV for $228
- Kids tablet with 32 gigs for $69
- Gateway laptop for $149
- 50 inch TV for $148
- Swag board for $99
- Razer adult foldable electric scooter for $299
- Google Nest hub for $49.98
- Meta Quest to advance for $349
- PlayStation 5 for $559
- Nintendo Switch console with Mario Kart Deluxe 8 for $299
- Xbox series (price not listed)
There are also deals on various games and toys, such as Nickelodeon Cart Racers for $15 and a My Life as a Doll for $15. Home products include Egyptian towels for $6, a Serta soft Pro six-piece sheet set for $15, and a Shark Robot vacuum with a mop for $199.
There are also deals on clothing and footwear, such as ankle boots for $20 and women's sleep sets for $12.
For those looking for outdoor items, there is a trampoline for $159, a Black Stone steel outdoor pizza oven for $159, and an inflatable hot tub for $298.
Overall, Walmart's Black Friday deals seem to have a wide variety of options for shoppers. Will you be taking advantage of these deals?
BLACK FRIDAY VIDEO ADS - The 4 Types You MUST Have to Win in 2021!
Hey everyone, I'm Matt Johnston, the CEO and creative director of Guide Social Company. Our company creates killer video ads for businesses, and with Black Friday coming up soon, it's the perfect time to talk about video ads.
Why Video Ads are Important for Black Friday:
- CPMs have been way up this year, especially in November and December.
- The cost of advertising is impacted by competition and ad engagement.
- Engaging video content is crucial to reducing CPMs and increasing ad relevancy.
The Four Types of Video Ads You Need for Black Friday:
1. Sizzle Video: A short, well-shot video that demonstrates the value and excitement of your product through engaging b-roll.
2. Centerpiece Video: A powerful prospecting ad featuring one actor to the camera and strong scriptwriting. These videos convert well and are crucial for Black Friday.
3. Simple Text on Screen Video: A straightforward video format that communicates messaging and meets viewers where they are in the Facebook feed. Great for reaching the 80% of viewers who watch ads without sound.
4. Product Demo Video: A video that showcases your product in action, demonstrating how it works and its key features. This type of video builds trust with customers and is essential for increasing conversions.
In summary, video ads are essential for Black Friday, and there are four types of video ads that businesses should focus on creating: sizzle videos, centerpiece videos, simple text on screen videos, and product demo videos. By investing in engaging video content, businesses can reduce their CPMs and increase ad relevancy, leading to more qualified clicks and higher conversions.