Black Friday Ads: Forever 21 Deals!
Hey guys, welcome back to my channel! Today, I want to share with you my recent shopping haul from Forever 21. I may have gone a little crazy, but I got a thousand dollars worth of products without actually paying the full price. Forever 21 had an early Black Friday sale where the entire store was 20% off, and if you used your credit card, you got an extra 10% off. So, I took advantage of the deal and got a lot of cute pieces. Let me show you what I got!
1. Backpack - I got a really cute backpack for $19.
2. Flannel Shirt - I got a denim flannel shirt for $11.75, originally priced at $35.
3. Cardigan - I got a cardigan for my mom, which was originally $35, but I got it for $13.71.
4. Black Jeans - I got two pairs of black jeans for $7 each.
5. Face Masks - I got two face masks for $3 each.
6. Belt - I got a cute belt that will go well with an all-black outfit.
7. Fluffy Socks - I got two pairs of fluffy socks for $2 each.
8. T-Shirts - I got two t-shirts, one with Beautiful Minds printed on it, and the other with a quote from Marilyn Monroe.
9. Two-Piece Set
Is Forever 21 Good Again?! Forever 21 Holiday Fashion Haul
In today's video, the YouTuber tries out Forever 21 after not shopping there for years. She finds some super cute pieces on their website and shares her thoughts and opinions on them. She includes a little black dress with pearl embellishments, a sparkly black sequin dress with a little bit of structure, sequin pants that snag her inner thighs, a sheer organza blazer that's perfect for a warm climate, and a cute pearl beret that she's obsessed with. She provides sizing information and links in the description box for those interested in purchasing any of the items. She also recommends checking out her Express haul for more holiday outfit inspiration. Overall, she finds Forever 21 to be good again and enjoys trying out their new pieces.
Digital Marketing for Forever 21
Hello, my name is Diane Lee and I will be presenting about Forever 21's digital marketing strategy. Before I start presenting about the digital marketing strategy, I wanted to give you guys a short background about my company. The company is owned by Dal Hwan King and his wife. Originally, the company was more focused on the Korean fashion industry. In Korea, it started off as a small boutique and it grew into a huge franchise. The company's mission statement is You can dress fashionably for an affordable price. I apologize in advance, I'm currently having a cold and my laptop is showing some problems with the recordings, so if there is any stopping or me coughing, please understand. I hope you enjoy my presentation and let's get started.
Suggestions for Forever 21's digital marketing strategy:
1. Focus on changing the homepage layout of their content.
- Do an SEO analysis on the website.
- The home page displays a lot of problems.
- Eliminate half of the social media post updates from Instagram.
- Add a banner after the social media updates.
2. Focus on the digital advertising strategy.
- Forever 21's current target audience is teens and college students.
- Use display networks that are more focused on the fashion trend.
- Display ads on bloggers or review sites.
- Use text ads with key terms such as discounted mini dress.
3. Focus on their social media usage.
- Either eliminate some of the platforms or create different content for each platform.
- Show consumers that they care about materials and that they are updating different materials on different social media platforms.
4. Focus on their mobile application.
- Regularly update the mobile application.
- Advertise the mobile application.
5. Build consumer interaction.
- Bring back the originality of having consumers be more involved in their thinking process.
- Build brand loyalty and a community that Forever 21 is currently lacking.
There is a lot more research that can be done on Forever 21's digital marketing strategy, but these are some of the suggestions that I made for their management team. I suggest you visit my Tumblr to find more in-depth explanations of my findings. Thank you for sticking with me to the end and I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.
FOREVER 21 Pre-Black Friday Haul | Monica Erlin
Hey guys, welcome back to my channel! Today's video is going to be super exciting for me. I'm so excited because it's a pre-Black Friday haul from Forever 21. I shop there frequently, and it's my number one go-to store. I'm going to show you a bunch of sweaters that will be available for their Black Friday sale, and they're all 30% off. Forever 21 has sponsored this video, and I can't wait to tell you my thoughts on all the sweaters.
- The first item is a burnt orange crop sweater with ties in the back. It also comes in cream and purple. It's super cute, comfy, and warm.
- Next, I have a chunky knit V-neck sweater with two colors. It's super soft and feels like a blanket. It also comes in black and white.
- I got two long sleeve hooded cardigans, one in black and one in mustard yellow. They're super long and perfect for throwing on.
- There's a bright red turtleneck crop sweater with bubble sleeves. It's super comfy and warm.
- I got an off-the-shoulder sweater in two colors, one in a soft white and the other in a burnt orange. They're both long sleeve and super cute.
- There's a fluffy pink crisscross sweater that's also off-the-shoulder. It's super soft and unique.
- Lastly, I have two crop sweaters with specks of silver and gold yarn weaved into them. They're both long sleeve and super cute.
Thanks again to Forever 21 for sending me all these amazing sweaters. I can't wait to wear them all! Don't forget to check out their Black Friday sale for 30% off all these sweaters and more. Follow me on Instagram to see me wear all these clothes in my OOTDs. Thanks for watching, don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and subscribe! Bye!
Clothing Haul Try On | Forever 21 Clothing on Slim Figured Woman
Hey there! It's Kuroko and welcome back for another video. In this video, we'll be going through a haul of items that I got from a black party. I've been trying to add some new pieces to my wardrobe, so I'm excited to show you what I got.
- Red trousers: These long pants are perfect for the holiday season. They're high-waisted and give me a little extra boost in the booty department. The shirt I paired with it is flowy and gives off a put-together crop look.
- Blue stripe pants: These pants are similar to the red ones but a bit looser. I paired it with an off-the-shoulder shirt with bow details on the shoulders. It's cute and makes me feel like I made it.
- Two-piece jogger set: Unfortunately, this set was too small for me, even though I got a small. Lesson learned - always pay attention to the tags!
- Leather skirt: This black leather skirt is a size medium and perfect for when it's cold outside. I paired it with a casual shirt for a laid-back look.
Thanks for tuning in to my haul video! It was a mix of hits and misses, but that's all part of the fun when trying out new things. Let me know in the comments which outfit was your favorite. Until next time, take care!
JCPENNY BLACK FRIDAY 2018 HONEST AD REVIEW😂
Hi everyone, it's Amy from BargainBeauty and I'm excited to share with you the JCPenney Black Friday ad. It's a bit tricky, but I'll do my best to break it down for you.
- The ad is multiple pages long
- You can find the link to the full ad in the description box
- JCPenney offers a doorbuster coupon giveaway for early shoppers on Thanksgiving
- The coupon can be up to $500 off $500
- The coupon is valid from 11/22 to 12/24
- You can also get $100 off $100 or $10 off $10 with the coupon
- There are limited quantities of the coupon available
- JCPenney has jewelry, Nike clothing, toys, boots, and cookware on sale
- Check prices carefully and compare with regular retail prices
- JCPenney offers mail-in rebates on some items, which can be confusing
- The ad could be laid out more clearly
Overall, JCPenney has some good deals for Black Friday, but shoppers need to be careful and read the fine print. The doorbuster coupon is a great opportunity for savings, but quantities are limited. It's important to compare sale prices with regular retail prices and watch out for mail-in rebates. JCPenney could improve the clarity of their ad layout to make it easier for shoppers to understand.
HUGE TRY-ON CLOTHING HAUL *Tall Girl Friendly* | Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Lulu Lemon, and more!
Hi guys, welcome back to my channel! My name is Jada, and I make fashion, beauty, and lifestyle-related content. Today's video is going to be my first real fashion video, and I am super excited to share it with you all. In this video, I will be doing a huge try-on haul featuring pieces I picked up from Forever 21, Lululemon, Urban Outfitters, and a few other stores. I will be showing you how I put these pieces together and how I envision styling them later. So, if you are interested in watching this video, be sure to continue watching, like, comment, subscribe, follow me on Instagram, and press the notification button to get notified every time I post a new video. Without further ado, let's jump right into it!
- Shirt from their Black History Month collection featuring a print of a lady with a shaved head and a signature from Henry R. Jones II.
- Oversized jean jacket to go with the shirt.
- Black sweatpants.
- Yellow cropped top from their
- T-Mobile's 2021 Ads: Unleashing the Power of Connectivity
- Maximize B2B Reach with LinkedIn Ads
- Denim Ads That Rock
- Google Ads: Boost Your Business with Targeted Advertising
- Didi's Sponsored Ads: The Ultimate Advertising Solution.
- Maximize Conversions with Google Ads
- Earn by Watching Ads: Top Paying Websites
- Transparent Google Ads Logo in PNG
- Stunning Mother's Day Jewelry Ads
- Apps Ad-Free: Removes Ads