black friday sale ads
Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, is the biggest shopping day of the year in the United States. It is a day when retailers offer huge discounts and deals, attracting millions of shoppers. In this article, we will be looking at the top 5 coolest Black Friday commercials.
1. Dodge Black Friday Sales Event:
- Catchy music and applause kick off the commercial
- The commercial promotes the Dodge Black Friday Sales Event
- Uses a playful tone with the line power dollars are coming to town
- Features a Dodge vehicle driving through a snowy landscape
2. Macy's Black Friday Sale:
- The commercial starts with two people talking about the Macy's Black Friday Sale starting at midnight
- They use colloquialisms like yeah, I know it's pretty cool and I'll take that as a yes
- Promotes the sale of Justin Bieber's Sunday gift set and donating two dollars to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Encourages viewers to shop at Macy's and take advantage of the deals
3. Amazon's Black Friday Deals Week:
- Uses a dramatic voiceover to describe the excitement of Black Friday
- Promotes Amazon's deal notifications, letting shoppers know when the deals are available
- Uses the tagline let the deals come to you
- Features a deal for a rated RP2M now starting at 199
4. Best Buy's Black Friday Sale:
- Features a group of friends planning their Black Friday shopping strategy
- Uses idioms like early bird gets the worm and the early bird catches the deals
- Promotes Best Buy's deals on electronics and appliances
- Encourages viewers to shop online or in-store
5. Target's Black Friday Sale:
- Uses a comedic tone with a family gathering around the dinner table to discuss their Black Friday plans
- Uses a transitional phrase speaking of deals to promote Target's discounts on toys, electronics, and home goods
- Encourages viewers to take advantage of the deals both in-store and online
- Features the tagline Target, expect more, pay less
Black Friday is a day of excitement for shoppers and retailers alike. These top 5 coolest commercials show the different strategies used by retailers to promote their deals and attract shoppers. Whether you prefer the playful tone of Dodge, the dramatic voiceover of Amazon, or the comedic approach of Target, there is a Black Friday commercial out there for everyone. So get ready to shop till you drop and take advantage of the amazing deals available on this special day.
If People Who Sell Stuff Were Honest About Black Friday - Honest Ads
Hey there! Are you ready for some Black Friday madness? I know I am! Thanksgiving may be over, but the real holiday season is just beginning. And what better way to kick off the festivities than by getting a head start on all your trophy tie and toy buying? So let's talk about why you should definitely be at our Black Friday sale.
Reasons to shop on Black Friday:
- Marginal discounts on products that you can buy anytime on the internet for an even better discount
- Advertising that convinces you Black Friday is the only day to buy gift items
- The thrill of competition with limited time offers
- The satisfaction of rewarding your friends and family with prizes
- The opportunity to beat the crowd by shopping earlier and earlier, even on Thanksgiving Day
- The chance to get the ultimate negligible discounts on frivolous items
Why Black Friday can be overwhelming:
- Massive crowds of stressed-out shoppers
- Bright arrows and signs bombarding you with deals that may not be as insane as advertised
- An unpleasant experience for everyone involved, including minimum wage employees forced to work on holidays
- The possibility of missing out on the items you really wanted, only to find them on sale again at the end of the month
Despite the overwhelming crowds and questionable discounts, Black Friday remains a beloved tradition for many Americans. So get out there and start your holiday shopping early! And don't forget to tell us about the worst Christmas present you ever received - we love hearing about family drama. Happy Holidays!
Facebook Ads Black Friday Strategy & Ideas 
As sail season approaches, it's important to have a solid plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday to make the most out of the season. In this article, we'll cover offer creatives, strategy, and overall account structure to help you crush it during Q4.
- Sail season is coming up, and specifically, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- People are naturally spending a lot of money during this time of the year to celebrate the holidays and buy presents.
- There's a right and wrong way to crush it during this time, and we'll cover the best strategies in this article.
- Simply show the product with the price slash and the new price.
- Use a simple GIF slideshow with a sticker that showcases different parts of the product or collection.
- Use a video that has performed well in the past and add a sticker that highlights the Black Friday sale.
- Make the sale clear in both the headline and primary text.
- Use capitalized letters and emojis to make it obvious.
- Don't use clickbait, make it plain and simple.
- Build brand awareness before Black Friday, ideally starting a few weeks before.
- Use a lead campaign to collect emails and build an email list.
- Keep the list engaged with drip email marketing campaigns leading up to Black Friday.
- Switch to a conversions campaign once Black Friday hits.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday are a great opportunity to make sales, but it's important to have a solid plan.
- Use these strategies to crush it during Q4 and make the most out of the sail season.
The Only 3 Ad Creatives You Need for Black Friday
Black Friday Cyber Monday: The Only Ad Creatives You Need
Black Friday Cyber Monday can be overwhelming for marketers, but it doesn't have to be. In this article, we'll discuss the three ad creatives you should be running, answer common questions, and provide some tips for success.
1. Simple Image Graphic: This is the most important ad creative. Use a clear image that showcases your brand, products, and discount code. Keep it simple and front and center.
2. User-Generated Content (UGC) with a Gifting Angle: Use top-performing UGC creators to create a gifting angle. Consider using a compilation video of several creators or stick with one. Make sure it aligns with your brand.
3. Top-Performing Ad with a Headline or Dot Whack: Use your top-performing ad and add a headline or dot whack that showcases your offer. No need to create new creative.
Other Ad Creatives:
4. Dynamic Product Ads: Use Dynamic Product Ads to showcase your products with specific copy or primary text that talks about your offer.
5. Retargeting Campaigns: Focus on retargeting campaigns instead of finding new audiences.
1. When Should You Launch Your Ads? Launch them the week of Thanksgiving.
2. Should You Change Your Ad Copy? Keep it simple and put the offer front and center.
3. Should You Do an Auto Discount or Promo Code? It's a brand decision, but an auto discount is preferred by users.
4. What Type of Offer Works Best? Use a discount that aligns with your brand.
Black Friday Cyber Monday doesn't have to be complicated. Focus on the three ad creatives we discussed, answer common questions, and remember to keep it simple and align it with your brand. Good luck!
Get Black Friday Ready with Google Ads in 2022
The success of businesses during the holiday season greatly depends on the two to three months leading up to the end of the year. This is because there are many sales and holiday periods that increase spending in the e-commerce and retail areas. To ensure that you are prepared for this season, it is important to use all the different tools available in your Google Ads campaigns. In this article, we will discuss the top four tools that you can use to see the highest level of success.
1. Countdown Timer:
The countdown timer can be added to your responsive search ads for your search campaigns. It creates a sense of urgency among your users and speeds up the decision-making process. By letting people know how many days or hours are left for your current sale or promotion, you can increase sales. To add a countdown timer, type in the squiggly bracket in the edit section of your responsive search ads. Then, add in when you want the countdown timer to end and how long before you want it to start.
2. Promotion Extensions:
Promotion extensions are ad extensions that can be used in your search and performance max campaigns. They increase your ad real estate and display your promotions more prominently. To set up promotion extensions, go to the ad and extensions section, and click on the blue plus button. Choose whether you want to set it up at the account, campaign, or ad group level. Then, select the occasion and discount type. Add in the URL, extra details, and advanced options if necessary.
3. Price Extensions:
Price extensions are another ad extension that can be used in your e-commerce campaigns. They display your product or service prices more prominently and can be very effective during sale periods. To set up price extensions, select your currency and add in the price and description for each individual product.
4. E-commerce Campaigns Checklist:
To ensure that you are not missing out on any important steps or extensions for your Google Ads e-commerce campaigns, it is important to have a checklist. This checklist should list all the different options that you can use for your campaigns and let you know how often you need to optimize them. To get a free copy of this checklist, click on the link in the description below.
By using these four tools in your Google Ads campaigns, you can see the highest level of success during the holiday season. The countdown timer, promotion extensions, price extensions, and e-commerce campaigns checklist can greatly increase your sales and profits. Don't miss out on these important tools and start optimizing your e-commerce campaigns in Google Ads the right way.
Gymshark Black Friday Sale - BIG DEAL ENERGY | ft. KSI, Behzinga & Calfreezy
Black Friday is an annual event that has taken the world by storm. This year, the excitement surrounding Black Friday has reached new heights, with retailers offering incredible deals and discounts on a range of products. The music industry is no exception, with music lovers eagerly anticipating the Black Friday sale. In this article, we will delve into the phenomenon of Black Friday and explore the reasons behind its popularity.
- What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, and it marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. It originated in the United States but has now become a global phenomenon. On this day, retailers offer massive discounts on a range of products, including electronics, clothing, and home appliances.
- Why is Black Friday so popular?
Black Friday is popular because of the incredible deals and discounts that are offered. Consumers are always on the lookout for ways to save money, and Black Friday provides them with an opportunity to do so. Additionally, the excitement surrounding Black Friday has become somewhat of a tradition, with people camping outside stores and queuing for hours to get their hands on the best deals.
- How has Black Friday impacted the music industry?
The music industry has also jumped on the Black Friday bandwagon, offering amazing deals on music products. This has led to an increase in sales and has helped to promote new artists and albums. Additionally, Black Friday has created a sense of urgency among consumers, leading them to purchase music products that they may have otherwise put off buying.
- What are some of the best Black Friday music deals?
Some of the best Black Friday music deals include discounted vinyl records, CDs, and digital music downloads. Many artists also offer special merchandise bundles, which include items such as T-shirts and posters.
Black Friday has become a global phenomenon, and the excitement surrounding it continues to grow. The music industry has embraced Black Friday, offering incredible deals and discounts on a range of products. Whether you're a vinyl enthusiast or a digital music lover, Black Friday provides an opportunity to save money and expand your music collection. So, get ready to rock out to some amazing tunes this Black Friday!
My Facebook Ads STRATEGY for BLACK FRIDAY
In this video, Heath from Lead Urine talks about Black Friday and Facebook advertising. He provides insight on the cost increase of Facebook advertising during Black Friday and advises on which Black Friday strategy to use for Facebook Ads.
- The cost of Facebook advertising increases significantly during Black Friday.
- Businesses can either take advantage of or avoid the high cost of Facebook advertising during this time.
- If a business can offer Black Friday deals, they should make everything very Black Friday to attract new and old customers.
- If a business cannot offer Black Friday deals, they should avoid or scale back their campaigns during this time to save money.
- A bid cap can be used to control costs during Black Friday campaigns.
- Heath recommends his Facebook Ads mastermind group, a free community with over 10,000 members, for further questions and advice.
During Black Friday, businesses must decide whether to take advantage of the high buyer activity and offer deals or avoid the high cost of advertising. By using bid caps and joining the Facebook Ads mastermind group, businesses can navigate this time period and make the most out of their Facebook Ads.