Boost Sales with Shopify Image Tips
In this article, we will be discussing the importance of image optimization for Shopify stores. We will cover the steps needed to optimize your images for speed and SEO. Here are the key points we will be covering:
2. Understanding the importance of image optimization
3. The manual process of image compression and SEO optimization
4. Using Squoosh app or Tiny PNG for manual image compression
5. Using Crush Pics app for bulk image compression and SEO optimization
6. Understanding the difference between JPEG and PNG image formats
7. Keeping file size under 500 kilobytes and image dimensions around 2000 pixels
8. Adding Alt Text and renaming image files for SEO purposes
By following the steps outlined in this article, you will be able to optimize your Shopify store images for speed and SEO, which will lead to a better user experience and higher search engine rankings. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more Shopify tips and tricks.
Speed Up Shopify Store by Resizing Product Images | Quick Shopify Tips 2021
- Importance of website speed in online shopping
How to Speed Up Your Shopify Site:
- Checking your speed score in Shopify store
- Using Google's page speed tool for detailed information
- Limiting app usage and regularly reviewing app list
- Resizing images to improve loading times
- Recommended image sizes for product and other site images
- Using external tools like Adobe Photoshop or Canva to resize images
- Faster loading times lead to happier customers and potentially increased sales
- Check out more Shopify quick tips videos every Tuesday on this channel
How to Optimize Product Images for Shopify
Optimizing Product Images for Shopify
In this tutorial, we will show you how to optimize product images for your Shopify store. We will discuss two options to resize and compress your images, as well as how to add alt text and multiple images to improve your website's user experience.
Option 1: Use an App
- Go to the App Store and find an app to resize and compress your images
- Crush Pics and Image Optimizer Compression are good options with a free plan
- Use this option if you have many products and want an easy way to optimize your images
Option 2: Use BulkResizePhotos.com
- Drag and drop images into the website
- Specify the file size in kilobytes (less than 200kb is recommended)
- Hit start and download the optimized image
- Upload the image to your product in Shopify
Adding Multiple Images and Alt Text
- Add multiple images to provide a better user experience
- Add alt text to describe the image and add keywords for SEO
- Assign images to different variants for a better user experience (e.g. different colors or sizes)
Optimizing your product images is crucial for a fast-loading website and a better user experience. Use one of the two options discussed to resize and compress your images and add alt text and multiple images to improve your website's SEO and user experience. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more Shopify tutorials and let us know in the comments if you have any tutorial ideas.
Shopify Images Pixelated? [QUICK FIX] 2022
In this article, we will discuss how to fix pixelated images on your Shopify store. Pixelated images can make your store look unprofessional and impact your brand image. We will cover the importance of image size and dimensions, how to find the recommended size for different types of images, and tools and services to help you optimize your images.
Tips to Fix Pixelated Images on Your Shopify Store:
1. Check the Image Dimensions: It's essential to check the image dimensions before uploading them to your store. You can expand the image to see its pixel size, and it's recommended to match it with the recommended dimensions for different types of images.
2. Use High-Quality Images: To avoid pixelation, you should use high-quality images with a larger pixel size. Use original and uncropped images to ensure that the image quality remains high.
3. Use Compression Tools: Images can slow down your Shopify store, and it's recommended to use compression tools like TinyPNG to reduce the file size while maintaining the pixel size.
4. Use Correct Image Size: It's essential to use the recommended pixel size for different types of images, like banner images, collection images, and slideshow images. Use a cheat sheet to find out the recommended size for different types of images.
5. Use Smart Enhance: If you have a pixelated image, you can use tools like Smart Enhance to fix compression issues and improve the image quality.
Pixelated images can impact your Shopify store's brand image and make it look unprofessional. It's essential to use high-quality images with the recommended pixel size and dimensions to avoid pixelation. Use compression tools to reduce file size and use Smart Enhance to fix compression issues. By following these tips, you can ensure that your Shopify store's images are clean and crisp, creating an overall better shopping experience for your customers.
Shopify Image Size - which image size is best for your products, hero images, logo and favicon?
Shopify Image Size: What You Need to Know
Shopify is an excellent platform for online store owners to build and manage their businesses. However, it is essential to pay attention to the image size of your website to ensure that it loads quickly without overloading it. In this article, we will discuss the best image size for Shopify stores.
Best Image Size for Products:
The ideal image size for product images is between 600 to 800 pixels. You should avoid using large image file sizes that can slow down your website, especially on product pages. The maximum width and height for hero images can be up to 1500 pixels and 1000 pixels, respectively.
Favicon Image Size:
The recommended size for the favicon image in Shopify is 35 pixels by 35 pixels. However, if you design it in Canva, you should create it with 100 pixels on 100 pixels, then resize it using your computer program or other resizing tools.
Logo Image Size:
It is advisable to design your logo with a maximum size of 300 pixels. However, you can resize it or change the display in Shopify. Always select a transparent background for your logo and favicon to maintain a professional look.
Your website's image size plays a significant role in its loading speed and user experience. Therefore, it is essential to pay attention to the image size of your Shopify store. By following the recommendations mentioned above, you can optimize your website's image size and improve its overall performance.
Best Photo Gallery Apps for Shopify 2022
In this article, we will explore the best photo gallery apps for your Shopify store. We will take an in-depth look at each app, including its UI, features, pricing, and reviews. Before we begin, we would like to thank our sponsor, Profit Calc, for making this article possible.
Photo Gallery by Clever:
- Easy bulk image uploads
- Watermarking and lazy loading options
- Grid and Pinterest-style view
- Free plan with 12 images
- $3.99/month for unlimited images
- 84.5 5-star reviews
Powerful Photo Gallery Slider:
- Customizable layouts (grid, masonry, etc.)
- Automatic image cropping styles
- Searchable and responsive
- Free plan with limited functionality
- Pro plan for $13.49/month with 20 photos
- 4.5-star rating with 237 reviews
- Create gallery, portfolio, and lookbook pages
- Easy to edit and add photos
- Linked product imagery for increased conversions
- Seven-day trial and free plan with 12 images
- $5.95/month for unlimited images and galleries
- Pro plan for $14.95/month with unlimited albums
- 5-star rating with 96 reviews
Product Photo Gallery by Spy Elf:
- Drag-and-drop image customization
- Customizable columns, spacing, and thumbnail sizes
- Unlimited photos and galleries for $5.99/month
- Free 7-day trial
- 4.6-star rating with 2 reviews
We have presented four excellent photo gallery apps for your Shopify store. Each app has unique features and pricing options to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a simple or more complex solution, these apps are sure to enhance your store's visual appeal and ultimately increase sales. Have you tried any of these apps? Let us know in the comments!
How to Find High Quality Images on Aliexepress for Shopify (2020 Guide)
In this article, we will discuss how to find high-quality images for your product from Aliexpress. We will explore various methods to obtain these images and ensure that they are of the best quality possible.
Tips for Finding High-Quality Images:
1. Look for products with the best images: When browsing Aliexpress, look for products with high-quality images that catch your eye. Consider products with a large number of sales and videos, as they are likely to have the best images.
2. Use inspect element to find the image link: If you find an image you like, but cannot save it, right-click on the image and select Inspect. Look for the image link in the code and copy it. Paste it into Google and you can save the image to your files.
3. Check the product description: Sometimes, product images are included in the description. You can save these images by right-clicking and selecting Save As. However, sometimes these images may not be in the correct file format.
4. Search for the image on Google: If you cannot find the image you want, try searching for it on Google. Right-click on the image and select Search Google for image. This will help you find similar images that you can use for your product.
Finding high-quality images for your product is essential for creating an attractive and professional-looking store. By following these tips, you can ensure that your images are of the best quality possible and will help increase sales and conversions.
- Updating Shopify Business Address
- Revamp Your Online Store with HubBox Shopify Integration
- Shopify Submenu: Organize Your Store
- Get Shop Pay on Shopify
- 2021 Shopify Theme Development: Create Themes
- Apple and Shopify: The Fulfillment Network
- Adding Handling Fee on Shopify
- Customize Products Easily with Shopify's Personalizer App
- Confirm Shopify Order: Access URL
- Streamline Checkout with Shopify Links