Boost Your Business with LinkedIn Banner Ads
Hey guys, Yvonne here! In this video, I want to show you how to create LinkedIn ads in 2022. LinkedIn is an amazing place to advertise on and is often neglected and forgotten about because everyone is so focused on Facebook nowadays. But as you can see here, LinkedIn has over 722 million members and 310 million monthly active users. That is a lot of people you guys can reach! In addition, the targeting options on LinkedIn are very specific and detailed, and you can definitely use that to your advantage to run your ads to the right people. I'm going to show you how to do everything here in this video, as you watch behind my shoulder. Let's get straight into it!
- LinkedIn is a great place to advertise on
- Often neglected and forgotten about
- Over 722 million members and 310 million monthly active users
- Specific and detailed targeting options
How to create LinkedIn ads:
1. Create a LinkedIn profile
- Head over to LinkedIn.com and create an account
- Click on Advertise on the top right
2. Create a business page
- Click on Create and name an account
- Enter the currency and a business page
- Click on Create new LinkedIn page if you don't have one
- Fill in the blanks for your business page
3. Create a campaign group
- Click on Create under Campaign Groups
- Set the name and time when you want the campaign to start
- Click on Create and select the campaign group
4. Select the audience
- Choose the location, occupation, industry, and interests
- Narrow down your audience by adding more criteria
- Exclude certain criteria if needed
- Turn off audience expansion
5. Choose the ad format and placement
- Select the ad format that fits your product and niche
- Deselect placement options if not needed
6. Set the budget and schedule
- Select the daily or lifetime
How to Create the Perfect LINKEDIN BANNER with Canva
In this article, I will be sharing with you how to design a professional LinkedIn banner using Canva. We will be creating a custom banner and using our brand style guide to stay on brand. Follow along with the steps below to create your own banner.
1. Go to the Canva.com homepage and use the search bar to find LinkedIn banner templates.
2. Select the smaller template option to create a custom banner from scratch.
3. Upload your brand style guide to Canva and use it to choose colors for the banner background.
4. Use the Lines Shapes tool to create a square and tilt it for a cut-off look. Change the color to white and lock it down.
5. Upload a photo of yourself and use the Background Remover tool to remove the background. Make it larger and lock it down.
6. Add graphics that appeal to your target audience and brand them to match your brand colors. Position them around the computer graphic and make them transparent.
7. Use the Lines Shapes tool to add circles and text boxes to highlight important information on the banner. Use the same pale pink color as the background for a cohesive look.
8. Add more text to the banner to let visitors know what type of content they can expect on your LinkedIn page.
9. Play around with the design and add your logo if you have one.
10. Once you are happy with the design, save and download the banner to use on your LinkedIn profile.
Designing a professional LinkedIn banner using Canva is easy and fun. By following the steps above, you can create a custom banner that showcases your brand and appeals to your target audience. Remember to stay on brand and have fun with the design process.
LinkedIn Ads For Beginners: How To Run Your First Campaign
If you're looking to generate leads and market to influential professionals in other businesses, LinkedIn advertising is the perfect tool for B2B marketers. LinkedIn is the top platform for lead generation, and in this article, we'll show you how to set up your first ad campaign and share four little tricks to make your ad convert.
- LinkedIn is the number one platform for lead generation
- LinkedIn has an audience of influencers, executives, and decision-makers
- There are several ad formats available to choose from
How to Advertise on LinkedIn Step by Step:
1. Create a LinkedIn company page and set up your payment details
2. Create a campaign group to control budget, run dates, and see reporting across multiple campaigns
3. Set a specific audience to target using data to back up your decisions
4. Choose an ad format that makes the most sense for you
5. Decide on a budget and schedule
6. Create the ad with a clear call to action and relevant imagery
7. Keep content short and include people-centric visuals, noteworthy stats, quotes, and testimonials
8. Follow through with an irresistible offer
Tricks to Find Success with LinkedIn Ads:
1. Keep content short and share the most interesting or important information in the first 10 seconds of videos
2. Include people-centric visuals, which can increase your click-through rate by as much as 160%
3. Lean on other demographics like location and job title when creating your audience
4. Call out noteworthy stats, quotes, and testimonials but make them short and punchy to lure people in
LinkedIn advertising is a powerful tool for B2B marketers looking to generate leads and market to influential professionals. By following the steps outlined in this article and utilizing the tricks to find success with LinkedIn ads, you can set up a successful ad campaign that generates high-quality leads.
LinkedIn Advertising Tutorial - LinkedIn Ads Tutorial From Beginner to Advanced
Welcome to Surfside PPC YouTube channel where we talk about LinkedIn advertising campaigns.
First, make sure you are logged into your LinkedIn ad account with a personal LinkedIn page.
Set up conversion tracking on LinkedIn by entering your website and installing the LinkedIn insight tag above the body tag on your website.
Once you have conversion tracking set up, you can start setting up different campaigns such as sponsored content, text ads, and sponsored in-mail.
For sponsored content, select your target audience, language, and whether you want to send people to your website or increase followers on your company page.
Create sponsored content ads by selecting content from your website or creating new sponsored content.
Target your ads by job titles such as dentists or by industries such as medical.
Optimize your campaign for website conversions by selecting a daily budget and bid.
Use LinkedIn audience network and audience expansion to reach more people.
Test different targeting and ad copy to find the best performing ads.
Keep an eye on your analytics to see which ads are driving conversions and adjust your campaigns accordingly.
Create a FREE LinkedIn Banner (2023) | [TEMPLATES & EXAMPLES]
In this video, the creator teaches viewers how to create a free LinkedIn Banner step by step. The video starts off with some great LinkedIn Banner examples and ideas, followed by the best LinkedIn Banner dimensions and margins for both desktop and mobile. The creator provides some free templates and tips on creating your own design. The video then goes on to customize several examples on the spot, one for students with ambitions in digital marketing, one for employees in financial accounting, and lastly, an example Banner for freelancers or business owners.
Some of the key points covered in the video include:
- The importance of creating a mobile-friendly LinkedIn Banner
- The use of pre-made templates and free images from sites like Canva, Pixar Bay, and Pixels.com
- Tips on how to craft a LinkedIn Banner for students with no working experience yet
- Ideas on how to customize a Banner for employees in financial accounting, highlighting their experience in coding, and including their interests and aspirations
- Tips on creating a Banner for freelancers or business owners, showcasing their value proposition and unique selling point.
The video is a great resource for anyone looking to create a professional and eye-catching LinkedIn Banner. With step-by-step guidance and useful tips, viewers can learn how to design a Banner that stands out and showcases their skills and expertise.
5 Rules for a STAND-OUT LinkedIn Banner!
How to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile Banner in 5 Steps
- The importance of a good LinkedIn profile banner
- Five ground rules to follow when designing a banner
Step 1: Focus on Industry or Value
- Visitors to your profile make a decision in seconds
- The banner plays a large role in their decision
- Use industry-focused images or showcase the value you provide
Step 2: Use Few or No Words
- Avoid cluttering the banner with unnecessary text
- The banner is a chance to make a visual impact
Step 3: Avoid Big Logos
- Logos do not drive sales or business
- Use a small, subtle logo if necessary
Step 4: Keep Yourself Out of the Banner
- Prominently featuring yourself in the banner can backfire
- It can come across as narcissistic
Step 5: Spend Time on the Banner
- The banner is a chance to make a strong first impression
- Visitors to your profile will see it 100% of the time
- Take the time to create a visually appealing and industry-focused banner
- Canva is a great tool for creating banners
- It is important to follow the five ground rules to make a good impression
- Keep in mind that the banner may need to be updated periodically to stay relevant.
Using LinkedIn Text Ads: The Budget Friendly Option
Many marketers are missing out on the power of LinkedIn Ads, specifically the Text Ad format. This article will guide you through creating a Text Ad campaign on LinkedIn and provide tips for targeting the right audience and setting a budget.
Creating a Text Ad Campaign on LinkedIn:
1. Start by selecting the objective of your campaign, such as Website Visits.
2. Choose your target audience, using skills, job experience, company size, interests, and seniority to narrow down your audience size.
3. Select the Text Ad format and set your daily budget, starting at the minimum bid of $2 per click.
4. Name your campaign descriptively, including the ad format, objective, and audience characteristics.
5. Create your ad by uploading a 100x100 pixel image, selecting a headline and description, and adding a URL with UTM parameters.
6. Launch your campaign and monitor its performance, knowing that all ads on LinkedIn are approved by a human and may take up to 24 hours to start getting impressions.
Tips for Success:
- Use the Text Ad format for its low costs and low engagement rates as a low-risk way to get started with LinkedIn Ads.
- Narrow down your audience size to a manageable 20,000 to 80,000 people.
- Use a descriptive campaign name to easily identify its purpose and audience.
- Start with a low bid and adjust as needed to optimize your budget.
- Monitor your ad's performance and adjust as needed to improve its effectiveness.
LinkedIn Text Ads are an effective and affordable way to reach your target audience on LinkedIn. By following these steps and tips, you can create a successful Text Ad campaign and make the most of LinkedIn's advertising opportunities.
- Facebook Ads Manager: Maximize Your Ad Results
- Intuit Settles for $141m over Misleading Ads
- Maximizing Profit: TV Ads, Subscriptions, and Data
- 2022: Youtube Ad Overload
- Tumblr Ad-Free: Easy Steps
- Unwanted Phone Ads: Annoying Intrusions
- United Ads: Uniting Brands for Maximum Impact
- Google Ads Announcements: Latest Updates and Features
- Malware Plagues Google Ads
- 2021 Black Friday Ads: Best Deals!