cadbury site puts star ads for
Mog's Christmas Calamity was a heartwarming advertisement released by Sainsbury's during the Christmas season of 2015. The ad follows the story of a mischievous cat named Mog and how she inadvertently saves Christmas for her family and neighbors. Let's take a closer look at the ad and its impact.
On Christmas Eve, the Thomas family is looking forward to a joyous holiday. However, Marc, the youngest member of the family, is having a nightmare. In his dream, he sees the family's house catching fire, and no one is able to save them.
Suddenly, Marc wakes up to find that Mog, their beloved cat, has caused chaos in the house. The Christmas tree has fallen, and the decorations are scattered everywhere. While the family is busy cleaning up, Mog accidentally starts a fire in the kitchen.
The fire spreads quickly, and the family is forced to flee the house. However, Mog gets left behind. When the neighbors notice the smoke coming out of the Thomas' house, they rush to help. Together, they break into the house and rescue Mog.
The next day, the family wakes up to find their house in ruins, and they believe that Christmas is ruined too. However, the neighbors come together to bring them food, gifts, and decorations, and they celebrate Christmas together.
The Sainsbury's ad was a huge success and was praised for its heartwarming story and its message of community spirit. The ad was also a hit on social media, with many people sharing their own stories of how they had come together with their neighbors during the holiday season.
The ad also raised money for the charity, Save the Children, by selling Mog toys and books. The money raised helped to improve the lives of children living in poverty.
Mog's Christmas Calamity was a touching advertisement that captured the true spirit of Christmas. It reminded us that Christmas is not just about gifts and material possessions, but about coming together with our loved ones and our community. The ad was a great success and left a lasting impact on those who watched it.
Cadbury's Smash Adverts
The article discusses the benefits of Cadbury Smash, a product made from real potato pieces that ensures a mashed potato with an unbeatable taste. It highlights the convenience and nutrition offered by the product, as well as its appeal to busy individuals and families. The article also touches on the importance of recycling and offers a promotional deal for customers to earn a pen design.
Benefits of Cadbury Smash:
- Made from real potato pieces
- Ensures a mashed potato with unbeatable taste
- Convenient for busy individuals and families
- Nutritious and rich in vitamin C
- Resealable lead for freshness
- Save empty smash bags and send them off with 30 pennies to earn a pen design
- Check Radio Times for details
- Importance of recycling empty smash bags
Cadbury Smash is a convenient and nutritious product that offers an unbeatable taste for mashed potatoes. It is perfect for busy individuals and families who are always on the go. The article emphasizes the importance of recycling and offers a promotional deal for customers. Get Smash or Mash gets mash!
An Inside Look Into The Cadbury Chocolate Factory | Chocolate Secrets Unwrapped | Spark
Cadbury: A National Treasure Facing a Sugar Dilemma
- Cameras granted exclusive access to Cadbury's chocolate factory
- Cadbury is a national treasure and one of the world's largest chocolate makers
- Cadbury is facing its biggest challenge in a century: dramatically cutting sugar from its popular Dairy Milk chocolate
- Cadbury aims to create delicious moments of joy
- Some production lines make old favorites while others create new flavors
- Cadbury makes about 300 million of their popular product, the Dairy Milk, per year
- Cadbury faces pressure to reduce sugar in their chocolate bars due to new government guidelines
- The company's chocolate bars are mostly over 50% sugar
- Chocolate scientist Adam Harris is working on a top-secret project to create a version of Dairy Milk that is 30% less sugar
- The Cadbury factory has been on the same site for 140 years
- The factory has been upgraded to be one of the most efficient chocolate makers in Europe
- The factory produces as much as 500 tons of chocolate in a single day
- The factory produces about 300 million cream eggs per year
- The yolk is actually part of the cream in a cream egg
- Cadbury's challenge to reduce sugar in their popular Dairy Milk chocolate is a massive undertaking
- Chocolate scientist Adam Harris is working on a top-secret project to create a less sugary version of Dairy Milk
- Despite the challenges, Cadbury remains a beloved national treasure and one of the world's largest chocolate makers.
The history of chocolate - Deanna Pucciarelli
The Super Bowl is not just a major sporting event, it also has a significant impact on businesses and the economy. In this article, we will discuss how the Super Bowl helped Sally Yassin and Nawal Sharabati generate more than $12,000 in ecommerce sales.
Super Bowl and its impact on businesses:
The Super Bowl is one of the most-watched television events in the world, with millions of viewers tuning in each year. As a result, it provides a huge opportunity for businesses to reach a wider audience and increase their sales.
Sally Yassin and Nawal Sharabati's success story:
Sally Yassin and Nawal Sharabati, two entrepreneurs who run an online store selling women's clothing and accessories, decided to take advantage of the Super Bowl hype by offering a special promotion to their customers. They offered a discount on their products during the Super Bowl weekend, which attracted more customers to their website.
The results were impressive, as they generated over $12,000 in ecommerce sales during the Super Bowl weekend. This was a significant increase from their usual sales figures, and they were thrilled with the success of their promotion.
Factors that contributed to their success:
There were several factors that contributed to Sally Yassin and Nawal Sharabati's success during the Super Bowl weekend. These included:
1. Offering a special promotion during the event
2. Having an easy-to-use website with a mobile-friendly interface
3. Targeting their marketing efforts towards Super Bowl viewers
4. Offering free shipping to customers who made a purchase during the promotion
The Super Bowl provides a great opportunity for businesses to increase their sales and reach a wider audience. Sally Yassin and Nawal Sharabati's success story is a testament to the power of strategic marketing and promotions during major events. By offering a special promotion and targeting their marketing efforts, they were able to generate over $12,000 in ecommerce sales.
Peter Jones Pledges To Fight For Mr. Cadbury's Heritage | Dragons' Den
Live Cocoa” and I think James Cadbury is a great entrepreneur, but I do have concerns about the valuation and the share structure. Additionally, the potential legal issues with using the Cadbury name could pose a significant risk for the business. Ultimately, I don't think I can offer the investment that James is looking for, but I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.
We Lost A Family Pet! Saying Goodbye!
In this article, we will summarize the events of a family's day, which includes bad news, changes in their plans, and the impact of the coronavirus on their lives. We will also discuss their positive outlook on the situation and their ideas for making the best of their time at home.
The Day's Events:
- The family receives bad news about their pet fish, Bob, passing away after being sick for a while.
- The family discusses the impact of the coronavirus on their lives, including canceled plans and changes in their routines.
- The family finds scorpions in their yard and deals with the situation.
- The family discusses ideas for making the most of their time at home, including drawing contests with sidewalk chalk and cooking together.
Despite the difficult events of the day, the family maintains a positive outlook and focuses on finding opportunities to make the most of their time at home. They encourage others to do the same and remind everyone that they are worth it.
THE OBSTACLE CHALLENGE - Kids vs Teen with Lickables | MyMissAnand
In this sponsored video, Miss Anand and her friends take on various challenges, including the dangerous obstacle course challenge, Khatron Ke Khiladi. They also try out Cadbury Lickables and its new range of Jungle Book toys.
- The group takes on various challenges, including the obstacle course challenge, Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- The challenge has 4 levels of increasing danger, but the group overcomes them all.
- Anantya injures her leg during the challenge, causing her to lose.
- The group takes a break to eat Cadbury Lickables and play with the new Jungle Book toys.
- They learn that the Cadbury Playpad app can be used with the Lickables to unlock new stages and virtual animals.
The video ends with the group returning to the obstacle course challenge and Babli losing due to a mistake. Miss Anand reminds viewers to read instructions carefully and congratulates Anantya for winning the challenge.