celebrities on ads
The article will discuss various topics and phrases found in the given text, including contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. The aim is to summarize the content using appropriate headings and subheadings, while avoiding repetitive phrases and unnatural sentence structures. The article will conclude with a brief summary of the main points.
Heading 1: Contractions
- Contractions, such as don't and can't, are commonly used in informal speech.
- They help to shorten words and make sentences flow more naturally.
Heading 2: Idioms
- Idioms, like take it personally and gained nothing, add depth and meaning to conversations.
- They can be tricky for non-native speakers to understand, as they often have figurative or metaphorical meanings.
Heading 3: Transitional Phrases
- Transitional phrases, such as oh, well, and so, help to connect ideas and create smooth transitions between sentences and paragraphs.
- They make the text more coherent and easier to follow.
Heading 4: Interjections
- Interjections, like huh, yep, and oh god, are used to express strong emotions or reactions.
- They add authenticity and immediacy to conversations.
Heading 5: Dangling Modifiers
- Dangling modifiers, such as taking my little girl out and missing a piece, can create confusion or ambiguity in sentences.
- They occur when the subject of a sentence is unclear or misplaced.
Heading 6: Colloquialisms
- Colloquialisms, like you look good, what the hell, and here you go, are informal expressions commonly used in everyday speech.
- They give the text a casual and conversational tone.
The given text includes a variety of linguistic features, including contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. These elements add authenticity and depth to the conversations. By using appropriate headings and subheadings, the content can be summarized effectively. It is important to avoid repetitive phrases and unnatural sentence structures to maintain clarity and readability.
10 Funniest Celebrities Commercials
In this article, we will explore various conversations and dialogues that include contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. The aim is to demonstrate the use of these language features while avoiding repetitive phrases and unnatural sentence structures. So let's dive in and have some fun with language!
Person A: Music spider man aka peter parker is a criminal that's why he's hiding like.
Person B: It's time to clear my name, come on!
Person A: Is he stranded?
Person B: Yes, he is.
Person A: Nedah, hey man, how'd you find me?
Person B: My Ned sense, but also time to face your destiny.
Person A: What I don't know, I just wanted to say something really cool.
Person B: So, uh, what are we gonna do for 300 miles?
Person A: I spy something red.
Person B: Menah darn, one seven seven a bleeker street. Who lives there? You'll see.
Person A: Did you steal my cheetos again?
Person B: Just tell him it was you.
Person A: But I caught you at the counter, it wasn't me.
Person B: Saw you snacking on the sofa, it wasn't me.
Person A: You even had them in the shower, it wasn't me.
Person B: I even caught you on camera, you don't wanna.
Person A: Granted access to your snacks, don't talk.
Person B: Don't you sleep behind your back, you gotta keep times.
Person A: Before she emptied up, but let's review the situation.
Person B: Orange fingers, red flag to keep you one star sugar tied it better.
Person A: If she asks where they are, you say forget to never admit to a word.
Person B: And please don't upset her, and if she keeps on stalking, I guess...
Person A: Well, did you?
Person B: Wasn't me.
Person A: Oh, okay, well, that's the first time that's ever worked.
Person B: Lately, I just haven't been feeling quite like myself.
Person A: Life used to feel fuller.
Person B: Matthew, some days are harder than others, I want to break free.
Person A: It's like I used to be on solid ground.
Person A: Hey Dwayne, what's good? You guys ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime?
Person B: I'm ready to chill. You do know this is not your typical cruise, right?
Person A: Have fun in the jungle?
Person B: Jungle? Nah, that can't be it, Dwayne said jungle.
Person A: Bam, jungle!
Person B: It's just flawless, isn't it?
Person A: I think so, yeah. I mean, I literally couldn't imagine a more beautiful vessel for Alexa to be inside.
Person A: Alexa, how many tablespoons are in a cup?
Person B: There are 16 tablespoons in a cup, babe.
Person A: Why are you cooking?
Person B: Who's that, Alexa?
Person A: Turn on the sprinklers.
Person B: Honey, I already ran the sprinklers. Things will get way too wet around here.
Person A: Alexa, dim the lights.
Person B: But I'll say if you wanna see, let the lights up like that, lights up.
Person A: Add bath oils to my shopping list, Alexa.
Person B: No, don't do that. Read my audiobook.
Person A: I was in his hands, I was being changed. I was also kissing him, honey.
Person B: Other people have to use the bathroom around here too.
Person A: This is how we do it, this is how we do it.
Person B: This is how we do, where?
Person A: This is for a great low rate, this credit app will save you money.
Person B: Apple, save me money. This credit happens, you're gonna have to pay for that.
Person A: What happened? You were brainwashed. That app is trash.
Person B: Only with Experience app can you get your free FICO score, the credit score 90% of top lenders use, and raise it instantly with Experience.
Person A: I got 13 points boost your credit scores instantly, only with Experience.
Person A: Bam, what kind of cruise did Dwayne book us on?
Person B: Hey man, you said you wanted exotic and thrilling.
Person A: Dwayne did say something about the jungle.
Person B: And what's that? Everything you see wants to kill you.
Person A: Can I ride with you?
Person B: No, GM's Ultium battery is made for all types of vehicles. So soon everyone can drive an EV.
Person A: Why don't we all just go together?
Person B: Knowing Wheel is probably flying private.
Person A: This place is adorable.
Person B: Damn it, where are you guys? We're in Finland!
Person A: Where are you? I'm in Norway!
Person B: Norway? You're in Sweden! Oh damn it!
Person A: I'm gonna keep on loving you, 'cause it's the only thing I wanna do.
Person B: Turns out everyone does sound better in the shower.
In this article, we explored various conversations that incorporated contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. By using these language features, we aimed to create engaging and authentic dialogues. Remember, language is a powerful tool that can add depth and character to our conversations. So go ahead and have fun with it!
Top 15 Super Bowl Ads with Celebrities 2022 EXTENDED VERSIONS
Music, it's a powerful tool that can evoke emotions and bring people together. But have you ever thought about the different ways we use music in our daily lives? From catchy jingles to background tunes in movies, music is everywhere. In this article, we'll explore the various ways music influences our lives and why it's such an integral part of our culture.
Sub-heading: The Power of Music
- Music, I call it the wheel. It keeps us moving forward and adds rhythm to our lives.
- It rules our emotions and can make us feel a range of feelings.
- Just like a bagel, music can be enjoyed in different ways and by different people.
Sub-heading: The Influence of Music
- One of the worst ideas I've ever heard is underestimating the impact of music.
- Brother David, behold! It's a fork, a tool that serves a purpose. Similarly, music serves a purpose in our lives.
- Whether it's upbeat or soothing, music can affect our mood and make us feel jittery or relaxed.
Sub-heading: The Role of Music in Society
- Music can be compared to a toilet. It may seem strange, but just like a toilet serves a function in our lives, music serves a function in society.
- Society has certain expectations, and music helps us express ourselves within those expectations.
- Coffee, it's new. Just like music, new genres and artists constantly emerge, offering fresh experiences.
Sub-heading: Challenges and Misunderstandings
- Some people may find certain music genres awful, but everyone has different tastes.
- Edison, can I be honest with you? Some music stinks, just like certain ideas or concepts.
- Misunderstandings can arise when our loved ones don't fully understand our passion for music.
Sub-heading: The Future of Music
- As technology advances, the way we consume and create music will continue to evolve.
- The idea of putting mail on the moon may sound absurd, but who knows what the future holds for music?
- Cryptocurrency, like music, has its skeptics, but it's important to keep an open mind.
In conclusion, music is a powerful force that influences our emotions, shapes our culture, and brings people together. It serves a purpose in our lives and has the ability to evoke a wide range of feelings. Despite challenges and misunderstandings, music will continue to evolve and play a significant role in society. So next time you hear a catchy tune or find yourself lost in a melody, remember the impact music has on our lives.
Top 10 BEST Commercials Featuring Celebs!
Whether they're selling deodorant or car insurance, the power of a celebrity endorsement is apparent in these ads. In this article, we will be counting down the top 10 best commercials with celebrities. From Terry Crews for Old Spice to Michael Jackson for Pepsi, these ads have left a lasting impression on viewers.
1. Terry Crews for Old Spice:
- Released in 2012, this ad features football player turned actor Terry Crews endorsing Old Spice.
- Midway through an ad for Bounce, Cruise crashes his way in via jetski to sell the latest and most powerful fragrance in the line of Old Spice body sprays.
- Sporting tight yellow shorts and flexing his pecs, there's no stopping Crews from endorsing the Old Spice brand.
2. Robin Williams for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword:
- Robin Williams narrates a legendary origin story for The Legend of Zelda.
- Known for his immense fandom of the property, Williams even named his daughter Zelda.
- This commercial convinces us all to run out and buy the game so that we too can wield the Skyward Sword.
3. Drake for Apple Music:
- Drake chooses Taylor Swift's Bad Blood as the anthem for his workout regimen in this Apple Music commercial.
- Building an unexpected relationship between Swift and Drake, Apple Music proves that music has no boundaries.
4. Matthew McConaughey for the Lincoln MKC:
- McConaughey stars alongside a 1800-pound bull in this cinematic commercial for Lincoln.
- Contemplating life, McConaughey takes the long way home because he thinks the bull is telling him to live in the moment.
5. Justin Long for Apple Inc:
- Justin Long became the voice of a generation of tech users in the Get a Mac campaign.
- Long portrays the hip, cool, trendy Apple product, while John Hodgman plays the comparatively bland and outdated PC.
6. Charlize Theron for J'adore by Dior:
- Charlize Theron takes us on a journey as she sells us J'adore perfume.
- The commercial feels more like a scene from a blockbuster movie, with London Grammar's captivating tune providing the soundtrack.
7. John Cena for Gillette Fusion ProGlide:
- John Cena goes into full rampage mode to promote the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor.
- The commercial shows Cena invading personal space to force unsuspecting men to accept the ProGlide challenge.
8. Joe Green for Coca-Cola:
- Mean Joe Green showcases the true beauty of sports in this heartfelt ad.
- The commercial bridges the gap between athletes and their fans, showcasing that sports are more than just entertainment.
9. Rowan Atkinson for Snickers:
- Rowan Atkinson, as Mr. Bean, showcases the mantra You're not you when you're hungry in this Snickers ad.
- The ad features a beautiful Chinese landscape and some stellar visuals.
10. Michael Jackson for Pepsi:
- The King of Pop shines in this Pepsi ad, bringing a whole new generation together.
- This iconic piece of marketing proved to be a record breaker when it comes to celebrity endorsements.
These commercials with celebrity endorsements have left a lasting impact on viewers. From Terry Crews' humorous Old Spice ads to Michael Jackson's iconic Pepsi commercial, these endorsements have made a lasting impression and helped to sell products. Celebrities have the power to captivate audiences and create a memorable advertising experience.
FUNNY CELEBRITIES COMMERCIALS (Taylor Swift,Katy Perry,Justin Bieber,A Grande,S Gomez)
The article explores various advertisements and commercials that use contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms. It aims to analyze the effectiveness of these language techniques in capturing the attention of the audience and conveying the desired message.
1. Music playlists and gym motivation:
- Hate cardio activity playlists? Running hashtag gym flow? Drake and Future got you covered.
- I'm gonna Macy's Black Friday sale, yeah? I know, it's pretty cool. It starts at midnight.
- Is this the right way? That is a big yes! Yes, you're excited to get Justin Bieber someday.
2. Strong is beautiful:
- Strong hair can do anything. Music is unbreakable, just like you and me.
- Strong is beautiful. Pantene music game on, Ariana Grande!
- Wowvillian Nick.com, Nesquik, and Breakout the Bunny. Hello Bluebird, did you stop by for my Selena Gomez tap water?
3. Friendship and helping others:
- A man cannot just be friends with a girl named Khadijah like that. What did you do?
- Just changing the songs, he was texting out the girls. Get out!
- Right for incredible sound, get Monster into candy headphones. Only $19.95!
4. Unlimited data:
- Verizon limits me, and I gotta get home. You're gonna choose navigation over me?
- Not as much as you love Maps. Maps get up here that way.
- Why pay more for data limits? Introducing T-Mobile One unlimited data for everyone.
5. Comedic advertisements:
- Hey Nikki, what are you doing here? You can tell me, Steven. You've been streaming my videos all morning.
- Now you're with this thing? What? I'm snapping, oh yeah, okay, no, it's not you. It's Verizon.
In conclusion, advertisements and commercials that incorporate contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms can effectively capture the attention of the audience and convey the desired message. These language techniques add a sense of relatability, humor, and authenticity to the advertisements, making them more memorable and impactful.
The best Game Commercial Ads with Celebrities
In this article, we will explore various advertisements and game promos that use contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, colloquialisms, and avoid repetitive phrases and unnatural sentence structures. We will analyze how these techniques contribute to the effectiveness of the advertisements and draw in the target audience.
1. Clash of Clans:
- Don't touch that, Larry!
- You and this army, Clash of Clans.
- Download for free!
- I don't know you, big buffet boy 85.
- But if you think you can humiliate me and take my gold, think again.
- I am coming for you with lots of barbarians and dragons.
- I can't wait to destroy your village while you beg for mercy, but you will get no mercy.
- I will have my revenge.
3. Liam Neeson Scone Commercial:
- I have a scone for Lion, uh, over here.
- It's uh, Liam.
4. Shadow of War:
- Nothing will be forgotten.
- As you can see, that's an increase of this company.
5. Xbox One:
- This is an invitation to a new generation.
- Your games and entertainment are no longer separated, but together in one Xbox.
- Go to Titanfall, where your games and entertainment are no longer separated.
7. Star Trek Into Darkness:
- Go to Star Trek Into Darkness.
- At bull.com, you'll always find the right game for you, like Singstar.
9. Game of War:
- Outsmart your friends. Become legendary.
- Download for free from the app store.
10. Legend 27:
- What are you guys playing? Supposed to be playing Game of War, but this one player keeps kicking my ass.
- Is it the Legend 27?
- Yeah, the Legend 27. Who is the Legend 27?
- Some say the Legend 27 is the first Game of War player ever born from fire.
- I heard the Legend 27 can hurl a boulder further than a catapult.
- I heard the Legend 27 once defeated an entire army with a single blow.
- But the worst part is just when you think you're safe, just when you think you might escape, what? Just like that.
11. Boom Beach:
- Come with a plan or leave in defeat.
12. League of Angels:
- Everyone is playing League of Angels. What about you?
13. Mobile Strike:
- Bring in the heavy artillery. Build now, higher.
By using contractions, idioms, transitional phrases, interjections, dangling modifiers, and colloquialisms, advertisers are able to create catchy and memorable advertisements that appeal to their target audience. These techniques add a sense of familiarity and excitement, making the products and games more appealing to potential customers.
Top 20 Celebrity Commercials From Before They Were Stars
burger with Heinz ketchup, this commercial is for you. In the early days of his career, LeBlanc starred in this mouthwatering ad for the popular condiment. He can be seen enjoying a hot dog with a generous amount of Heinz ketchup, emphasizing the importance of adding it to your meal. Little did he know that a few years later, he would become a household name as Joey Tribbiani on Friends.
Number seven: Pepsi - Beyoncé. Even before she became Queen Bey, Beyoncé was gracing our screens in commercials. One notable ad is her Pepsi commercial from 2002. In it, a young Beyoncé dances and sings her heart out, showcasing her incredible talent and star quality. Little did we know at the time that she would go on to become one of the biggest music icons of our time.
Number six: Calvin Klein - Mark Wahlberg. Mark Wahlberg, known for his tough guy roles in movies like The Departed and Ted, started his career as a model. In the early 90s, he appeared in a series of Calvin Klein commercials, famously showing off his toned physique in nothing but his underwear. These ads helped launch his career and set him on the path to becoming a successful actor.
Number five: Pepsi - Michael Jackson. In 1984, the King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson, starred in a Pepsi commercial that would go down in history. The ad features Jackson performing his hit song Billie Jean in front of a massive crowd. This commercial not only showcased Jackson's incredible talent as a performer but also solidified his partnership with Pepsi, which would continue for years to come.
Number four: McDonald's - Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears. Before they were international pop stars, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears were just young kids trying to make it in the entertainment industry. In 1993, they both appeared in a McDonald's commercial together. The ad features a group of kids singing and dancing their hearts out while enjoying their McDonald's meals. Little did we know that these two would go on to become some of the biggest names in music.
Number three: Coca-Cola - Selena Gomez. Before she rose to fame as a Disney Channel star and successful singer, Selena Gomez appeared in a Coca-Cola commercial. In the ad, a young Gomez can be seen enjoying a refreshing Coca-Cola while hanging out with her friends. This commercial gave us a glimpse of the star power she would later possess and foreshadowed her future success.
Number two: Pepsi - Michael Jordan and Larry Bird. In the 90s, basketball legends Michael Jordan and Larry Bird teamed up for a series of iconic Pepsi commercials. The ads featured the two athletes engaging in a series of competitive challenges, showcasing their skills on and off the court. These commercials not only highlighted their incredible talent but also became a cultural phenomenon, solidifying their status as sports icons.
Number one: Apple - Steve Jobs. While not a traditional celebrity commercial, Steve Jobs' iconic Apple commercials are worth mentioning. Jobs, the co-founder of Apple, appeared in several ads for the company, introducing the world to groundbreaking products like the iPod and iPhone. His charismatic presence and visionary ideas helped revolutionize the technology industry and solidify Apple's place as a leader in innovation.
In conclusion, these celebrity commercials give us a glimpse into the early days of some of our favorite stars. From Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake to Michael Jackson and Steve Jobs, these ads played a significant role in shaping their careers and foreshadowing their future success. It's fascinating to see how these celebrities started from humble beginnings and went on to become some of the biggest names in their respective industries. So next time you see a celebrity commercial, remember that even the biggest stars had to start somewhere.