classic car ads
The world of classic cars is a fascinating one, and commercials from the 50s and 60s give us a glimpse into the past. In this article, we will take a look at some of the classic car commercials from that era.
Examples of Classic Car Commercials:
- 1955 Chevrolet: This commercial shows how the car achieves controlled level flight stopping, which is a first in the industry. It also highlights the Quadra poise ride, which is a unique driving experience.
- 1952 DeSoto: The commercial focuses on the car's roomy interior, smooth ride, and safety features such as oil flow shock absorbers and safety rim wheels.
- Chevrolet Used Cars: The commercial targets women shoppers and emphasizes the large selection of used cars available at Chevrolet dealerships.
- 1958 Edsel: The commercial highlights the car's new and sleek design, powerful V8 engines, and exclusive teletypes drive. It also mentions the added luxury of air suspension.
- Ford Performance Corner: The commercial promotes Ford's performance cars, including the Mustang Mach 1, the Ford XL, and the Ford Cobra.
- Pontiac Car of the Year: The commercial touts Pontiac as the only car maker to receive the Car of the Year award four times from Motor Trend magazine.
- 1961 Chevrolet: The commercial showcases the car's improvements in trunk space, entrance room, and interior design. It also mentions the car's handsome interiors and posture true seats.
- 1954 Lincoln: The commercial highlights the car's new grille and hood ensemble, as well as its modern interior patterns and improved engine. It also mentions the larger brakes for increased safety.
These classic car commercials offer a glimpse into the past and showcase the unique features and designs of cars from the 50s and 60s. They also provide insight into the marketing strategies of the time, targeting different audiences and emphasizing different selling points. Overall, they serve as a reminder of the rich history and innovation in the automotive industry.
1960's and 70's Classic Car Commercials
Introducing Car History and Commercial History: A Trip Down Memory Lane
- Welcome back to the channel
- The channel is going to be different and look into car history and commercial history
- There is a lot to learn and enjoy from this topic
- Let's take a stroll down memory lane
1978 Ford Granada:
- Introducing the new 1978 Ford Granada
- Compare to a $20,000 Mercedes
- Ford puts better ideas on wheels
- Introducing the new Dodge Challenger RT
- Optional polyglass GTS racing tires
- Optional 440 Magnum V8
- Optional slapstick racing shift
- Proud new Lincoln Continental for 1970
- Styling is totally new
- Interior options offer extra elegance
- Lincoln Continental has never before surrounded you with luxury
Chevrolet Inflation Fighter Special Pickup:
- No standard equipment taken off
- No costly extras to buy
- Just an extra good deal
- Superbly elegant front drive Toronado for 1972
- Protective rubber strip across top edge of front bumper
- Combination of engineering changes have been incorporated into the Toronado's powertrain
Ford Mustang II:
- America's best selling small luxury car
- Steel belted radials
- Four speed floor shift
- Rack and pinion steering
Ford Mustang II MPG:
- Dominating world in fuel economy
- Mustang II MPG rated at 34 miles per gallon highway
- Lower stiker price than any foreign car in its class
1975 Ford Mustang II Gear:
- Solid, well-built car
- Best selling small luxury car
- A no-nonsense cash rebate straight from Ford
- One of the best values on the market
- Longer, wider, larger trunk
- Better gas mileage than Chevy Caprice
- Stiker priced $43 less than Chevy Caprice
Dodge Saint Regis:
- Full-sized car with value you can measure
- More interior room than Chevy Caprice
- Larger trunk
- Longer wheelbase
- Costs slightly less than comparably equipped Chevy Caprice
- Chrysler Plymouth offers more kinds of new cars than anyone else
- Car history and commercial history offer a lot to learn and enjoy
- Take a trip down memory lane and appreciate the cars of the past.
Vintage UK Car & Transport Adverts (Vol.1)
When it comes to buying a car, it's important to ensure that your money is well spent. One way to do this is by thoroughly inspecting the vehicle before making a purchase. The Volkswagen Polo is a great example of a car that is built to last and protect your investment.
Features of the Volkswagen Polo:
- Built to last and unlikely to drop in value
- Fully protected against corrosion, ensuring your money is protected
- Tough on the top and bottom
- Prices starting from £3,848, making it more affordable than you might think
Other Car Options:
- Renault Five
- Peugeot 205
- Fiat Punto
- Ford Fiesta
- Renault Clio
- Ford Transit
- Hyundai X2
- Vauxhall Cavalier LX
Benefits of Quick Fit Euro:
- Britain's number one tire and exhaust specialists
- Can fit tires and exhausts to any make of car
- Offer a no quiver guarantee that gives protection even against accidental damage for a whole year
- Helping cut the cost of motoring by aiming to give you the best service and value in town
When it comes to buying a car, it's important to do your research and choose a vehicle that is built to last and protect your investment. Thoroughly inspecting the car before making a purchase is crucial. Additionally, finding a reputable service provider like Quick Fit Euro can help you save money in the long run.
STAR CARS: Vintage Celebrity Car Commercials (1950s-1970s) Upgraded with more TV ads
In this article, we will discuss various marketing campaigns and advertisements for different products ranging from cars to music.
1. Dodge Pickups:
- Dodge builds the lowest price pickups in America.
- Lower than Ford, lower than Chevy.
- Both six and v8 manual or automatic transmission.
- Dodge beats them both and provides a super tough truck.
- Bigger standard payload than either Ford or Chevy.
- Dodge has great gas mileage.
2. DeSoto Car:
- The 5070 Solo with a new low price this year.
- The DeSoto car is way ahead of competitors in comfort and beauty.
- It is low in price and has as much room inside as any of the taller cars.
- DeSoto has power and terrific performance.
- New torsion air ride is so smooth.
3. Ford Falcon:
- The 61 Falcon is one year newer and one year better.
- The Falcon gives more comfort, power, luxury, and everything that made it the world's most successful new car.
- You can select from two engines: the regular Falcon engine famous for mileage and the new more powerful Falcon 170 special.
- The Falcon goes up to 30 miles on a gallon of gas and goes 4000 miles between oil changes.
- The Falcon is low in price.
4. Plymouth Fury:
- The 1971 Plymouth Fury is equipped with features including air conditioning, power steering, and power disc brakes.
- You get an automatic transmission at no extra charge.
- The car was chosen US Car of the Year by road test magazine.
5. Plymouth Satellite:
- The 1971 Plymouth Satellite is a totally new automotive design built and engineered with extra care.
- The Plymouth Satellite is the US Car of the Year and the buy of the year.
6. Chevrolet Impala:
- Empowered by Chevrolet Impala with a smooth mission.
7. Mercury Cougar:
- The totally new look for 77.
- Bold, strong, and aggressive.
- More Cougar than ever before.
- Padded luxurious front disc brakes and steel belted radials.
- New luxury and new action for the cat set.
- Announces the new 1971 Charlie Smith crowd.
- New profile and quiet sense of power.
9. Ford Lucy:
- The 1958 Ford Lucy is the best-looking car in town.
- The Interceptor V8 engine with precision fuel induction is the best thing that happened to V8 engines in the last 25 years.
- The car has easy magic circle steering and cruise-o-matic drive.
10. Retractable Hardtop:
- The newest sport of them all.
- Retractable hardtop with a steel top.
These advertisements show how companies marketed their products and highlighted their unique features to attract customers. From low prices to comfort, power, and luxury, companies used various tactics to persuade customers to buy their products.
Comedy 70's Car Commercials [All Classics!]
- The article discusses various cars and their features, including the Dodge Challenger RT, Dodge Charger 500, and Pontiac.
Features of the Dodge Challenger RT:
- Can go from zero to 60 in 7.86 seconds
- Has the reputation for building hot sporty cars
- Optional polyglass GTS racing tires
- Optional 440 Magnum V8 motor
- New optional slapstick racing shift
- Concealed wipers and dual headlights
Features of the Dodge Charger 500:
- Optional Hurst shifter
- Hidden headlights and bumper loops around the grill
- New highbacks that fit nicely
Motor Trend's Car of the Year:
- Pontiac has won the award for the fourth time
- Motor Trend evaluates cars based on outstanding styling, engineering, and design
Survey of Professional Driving Schools:
- Shows that Rebels are used more than any other kind of car
- The article highlights various features of the Dodge Challenger RT and Dodge Charger 500, as well as discussing Pontiac's Car of the Year win and the popularity of Rebels among driving schools.
The new Porsche 911 Sport Classic
Love and music are two things that have been intertwined for centuries. Music has the power to evoke emotions and feelings that are difficult to express in words. Love, on the other hand, is a feeling that is impossible to ignore. This article explores the relationship between love and music and how they complement each other.
The Sweet Love Story:
The song Where Do I Begin by Andy Williams beautifully captures the essence of a love story that is older than the sea. The simple truth about the love that he brings to the singer is heartwarming. The song portrays how love can make life fulfilling and meaningful.
Love and Music:
Music has the power to convey emotions that words alone cannot express. It is a language that transcends barriers and can touch the hearts of people from all walks of life. Love and music complement each other perfectly, as both evoke feelings of joy, happiness, and peace.
The Power of Music:
Music has the power to heal, soothe and uplift the soul. It can help us cope with difficult situations and provide comfort during times of grief. The melody, lyrics, and rhythm of a song can evoke memories and emotions that are deeply personal and meaningful.
The Measure of Love:
Love cannot be measured by the hours in a day. It is a feeling that is immeasurable and boundless. Love is not about how long it lasts but about how deeply it touches our hearts. The song Love Will Keep Us Together by Captain & Tennille perfectly captures this sentiment.
The relationship between love and music is a powerful one. Music has the ability to evoke emotions that are difficult to express in words, while love is a feeling that is impossible to ignore. Together, they can heal, uplift, and touch the hearts of people from all walks of life. Love cannot be measured by the hours in a day, but it is a feeling that is boundless and immeasurable.
Hilariously Non-PC Car Ads [1960 Ford Galaxie]
This is the story of a fashion photographer who fell in love with his models and a car, the Ford Galaxy, which he deemed as the most beautiful car featured in Vogue Magazine. The Ford Galaxy's unique roof design and spacious interiors were the photographer's favorite features. Over time, he fell in love with all the Galaxy models.
The Ford Galaxy was considered a work of art and was compared to modern art due to its beautiful design and proportionate lines. It was a car built for people, with luxurious interiors and comfortable upholstery, making it the perfect car for long drives and weekend getaways.
The Ford Galaxy was not just a pretty car; it was also built for stability and control. The engineers at Ford designed a wide tread design for the 1960 Ford, giving it a wider stance for greater stability and control on the road.
In conclusion, the Ford Galaxy was a masterpiece of design and engineering, built for people who appreciate beauty, comfort, and stability. It was a car that reflected the owner's good taste and judgment, and it was available at a traditionally low price at Ford dealers.