classified ads for cincinnati
Hi, this is Matt from the Free Ad Forumcom Classifieds. If you are a real estate professional, I'd like to invite you to place your free or upgraded ad on our site. We have a special section just for real estate agents. Let me show you the site. We are getting people signing up and placing ads every few minutes. The site is getting thousands of visitors. Here's what we offer:
- Free ad for 30 days in the real estate section.
- Upgrade your ad for five dollars to have it featured on the homepage. Take a look at this featured ad for a Soho New York duplex.
- You can add videos, pictures, and a full description with HTML to your ad.
- Share your ad on social media.
- For an additional five dollars, have your ad featured at the top of the real estate section.
- For fifteen dollars, have your ad featured on the front page for an entire year.
- Constantly promoting the site, especially the real estate section.
To place an ad, simply click on register and provide your email address, username, and password. Once you have your account, click on place free ad and choose your category and subcategory. Fill in your information, and you're good to go. You have 30 days free, or you can pay two dollars for your ad to stay live for 90 days. For five dollars, your ad will stay live for an entire year.
Upgrade options include having your title bolded or displayed at the top of your category or homepage. You can also add attention-getting images for just one dollar.
It's very inexpensive, around 20 dollars, to have all the upgrades and have your ad featured for an entire year in every area. Come on over to the Free Ad Forumcom Classifieds and place your ad for your real estate listings or your real estate brokerage or independent agent business. Thank you for doing business with us. This is Matt from the Free Ad Forum Free Classified Ads.
20 MOMENTS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IF NOT FILMED
20 Unbelievable Moments Caught on Film
- In this article, we will explore 20 incredible moments that were captured on film, showcasing extraordinary skills, funny mishaps, and unique occurrences.
- From contortionists to weather reporters, baseball players to limbo dancers, these moments will leave you amazed and entertained.
1. World-famous contortionist Sophie Dossie wows the crowd with her unbelievable skills at the Los Angeles Staples Center.
2. An Irish weather woman delivers a dramatic storm warning that sounds like she's singing due to strong winds.
3. Alpine ibex scale a near-vertical wall of an Italian dam, showcasing their intelligence and agility.
4. A skilled pilot lands an F-18 fighter jet on an aircraft carrier, providing a mesmerizing point of view.
5. Japanese baseball player Shohei Ohtani hits a perfect ball, resulting in an incredible outcome.
6. A cleaner in a college basketball game gets a hilarious fright when the ball possession changes unexpectedly.
7. CCTV footage captures a girl's funny attempt to walk on an icy sidewalk.
8. A dog pretends to have a limp for attention, but gets caught in the act.
9. A Japanese company builds a natural instrument in a lush forest, featuring hundreds of different-sized wooden pieces that create beautiful music.
10. A backyard pool turns into a mini tsunami during a 7.1-scale earthquake, and a woman's priority is to save her phone.
11. Florian Kohler, also known as Venom Trickshots, showcases mind-boggling pool trick shots.
12. A man tries to rest against a fence but gets unlucky in an unexpected way.
13. A woman in the Ellen audience gets caught taking multiple items from the free merchandise table and is hilariously ridiculed.
14. Three dogs invade a football pitch, leading to a funny chase with the ball boys.
15. Limbo dancer Shamika Charles sets a new world record by successfully limboing under a car.
16. A ball boy refuses to give the ball to the keeper, resulting in a funny revenge act.
17. Over 300 drones light up the night sky in Seoul Olympic Park, forming pictograms and messages of hope during the pandemic.
18. A ball boy gets picked up by a celebrating team after they score a goal, showcasing the excitement of the moment.
19. A ball boy slips while trying to return the ball, but compensates by nutmegging the goalkeeper.
20. In a unique fighting move, a fighter picks up his opponent and drops him off in the corner, surprising the audience.
- These 20 moments captured on film are truly unbelievable and provide a glimpse into the extraordinary, funny, and unexpected moments that can occur in our world.
- Whether it's showcasing incredible skills, funny mishaps, or unique occurrences, these moments entertain and leave us in awe.
- So, the next time you stumble upon a viral video, remember that sometimes reality is even stranger than fiction.
List of Sites Where We Submit Your Ad With Classifiedsubmissions.com
Hi, this is Matt with ClassifiedSubmissions.com and today I'm going to talk about some of the sites we submit to with our classified ad submission service. First of all, we submit to a whole big list of classified ad sites. All these sites and we submit multiple ads in all 500 US cities on all these sites, so that's a lot of submissions. Let's take a look at one of them.
One of them is the Free Ad Forum. It's a very busy classified ad site with ads constantly coming up. People are always signing up for this site and visiting to check out their ads. It gets a lot of traffic and is a great place to put your ad. We'll put hundreds of ads on the site for you in your category in each city. We'll also submit to each city in the United States on this site for you.
In addition to the Free Ad Forum, we also submit to Free Global Classified Ads. This is another busy site, especially in the work-at-home and business opportunity section. We'll upgrade your ad on this site and ten other sites for a small price per month. This means your ad will stick to the top of the category and be highlighted for 90 days. We'll also submit your ad to 500 cities on this site for free.
But we're not done yet. We do the same thing on 35 other classified ad sites. We'll upgrade your ad on these sites and submit to all the cities on them. This means you'll have thousands of ads submitted and upgraded on various sites. It would take you forever to do it yourself, but we have a system to do it for you.
In addition to classified ad submissions, we have our own private blog network on sites like WordPress and Tumblr. We constantly submit articles and your ad to 500+ private blogs that will send your report where you can check them out live. This helps with search engine optimization and brings in traffic to your site.
We also submit your site to statistic websites, which give details about websites. This is a great way to create high-quality backlinks and improve your website's search engine rankings. We submit your site to 1500 of these sites.
All of this is included in our service for just $39.95. We submit to all these classified ad sites, upgrade your ads on multiple sites, create backlinks on private blogs, and submit your site to statistic websites. It's a crazy good deal considering the value you're getting.
If you're interested, we also offer a yearly membership for $197. With this, we upgrade your ads on all 35 sites and promote you all year. It's a huge saving compared to the monthly price.
So why wait? Take advantage of our classified ad submission service and see the results for yourself. It's a cost-effective way to promote your business and reach a wider audience. Don't miss out on this opportunity to boost your online presence.
Outdated! Get latest content at SilentJim.com - by Jim Cockrum
Hi, this is Jim Cockrum from silentjim.com and I have a simple presentation for you. I didn't pick a fancy title, it's just called The Power of eBay Classifieds. But I'm going to show you why I believe this is one of the hottest opportunities on the internet right now. It's overlooked and underused, but the people who are using it are getting great results.
- You don't have to promote only your own products on eBay anymore. You can generate leads and sell affiliate products using eBay classified ads.
- In these videos, we'll cover how to find classified ads, how to set them up, the best use for them, and what keywords to use in your title to get attention.
- Here's some proof: there's a classified ad on eBay right now with a price of just one dollar. And it's getting a lot of attention with 210 visitors already.
- How much would it cost to generate that kind of traffic using Google Adwords? Probably a minimum of ten to twenty cents per click. But on eBay, this guy is only paying ten dollars per month for unlimited exposure.
- If you're interested, I'll show you all the details and how to make your classified ad even better than this guy's.
- To find classified ads on eBay, just click the search button on the homepage, choose classified ads from the dropdown menu, and click show. You'll see all the categories that allow classified ads.
- Another way to see the entire list and pricing structure is to visit the link below the video.
- This is the end of the first video, but if you want to see parts 2, 3, and 4, head over to my website silentteam.com and join. It's the best investment you can make if you want to learn more about creative and effective ideas for online selling.
- No hype, no expensive prices, just proven results and a community of serious online entrepreneurs.
Are you interested in learning more about the power of eBay classifieds?
Making Easy Dollars - Advertising Your Link (updated)
In this video, I will discuss the importance of advertising in order to make money in your business. I will guide you through the advertising section of the website and show you where to find everything you need. While there are other tasks in the back office that are not necessary, I highly recommend using paid Craigslist ads for this business because they generate the most leads. However, I do have some free sources that you can use as well. Although there is training available on Facebook advertising, it is not mandatory. My main source of leads for this business is through paid ads in the job section of Craigslist.
To access the advertising section, click on training and then advertising. Here, you will find various aspects of advertising, such as a list of advertising sites where you can post your ads. Some are free, while others require payment. I also provide training on a site called Classifieds for Free, which is a good place to post ads. Additionally, there are other platforms like Pennysaver and Dog, which have been effective in the past.
Moving on, I will provide information on Craigslist, including where to post your ads for jobs, customer service, and sales. Posting in the job section tends to generate the most leads as people on Craigslist are often looking for employment opportunities. If you want to start small and not invest too much money, I suggest beginning with a ten dollar ad in a lower-cost city. You can find the prices for each city on the website. However, even if you choose a lower-cost city, I recommend supplementing your leads with free ads. You can post three ads per account on Craigslist every 48 hours.
The next section covers sample ad titles, which are subject lines that you can use for your Craigslist posts. You can either copy and paste them or create your own based on what catches your attention on Craigslist. There are also sample ad templates that you can modify to suit your needs. I encourage you to email me your ad at Catwoman tu 16 at live com, so I can ensure there are no red flags that may cause it to be flagged.
If you have Facebook, there is a section on using it to market your business. However, this is not necessary if you don't have or don't want to use Facebook. Lastly, the training videos section provides additional resources, including YouTube tutorials on various topics. The most important section for making money is the advertising training, so be sure to watch the Craigslist training video.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the Facebook group or reach out to me at catwoman 2 1 6 at live com. I am here to help you and provide any assistance you may need. See you in the next video! Bye!
Government Contracts: How I won my first Government Contract with the Army worth over $90,000
In this video, I share my personal story of how I won my first US federal government contract ever. Stick around, you're not gonna want to miss this!
Hey guys, what's going on? It's Derek James with Gov Kid Method. If you're not familiar with my story, I managed to win 32 US federal government contracts before my 30th birthday, worth over 15 million dollars. As promised, in today's video, I'm gonna be sharing my personal story of how I won my first US federal government contract ever. It happened to be with the Air National Guard.
- Managed to win 32 US federal government contracts before 30th birthday, worth over 15 million dollars
- Sharing personal story of how I won my first US federal government contract ever
- Contract was with the Air National Guard
- Started working for a government contractor as an 8(a) woman-owned small business
- Took over a year to fully understand my job due to the complex terminology and steep learning curve
- Limited training and support, had to navigate on my own
- Initially started in proposals and writing, but realized it wasn't my strength
- Switched to business development role
- Received a phone call from a Contracting Officer about a road salt shortage
- Saw it as an opportunity and asked my boss if we could go after the contract
- Started calling landscaping and salt companies, but faced challenges due to existing customer commitments
- Got creative and reached out to trucking companies for transportation options
- After two weeks of relentless calling, found a landscaping company in Ohio that had the salt
- Convinced my boss and got a quote for 35 grand
- Boss called the Contracting Officer and secured the salt
- Contract ended up being an 8(a) sole source, as we were part of the SBA 8(a) program
- Submitted a proposal for 85 thousand, accepted without negotiation due to urgent need
- Won the contract, establishing our reputation for finding salt
- Despite being an IT staffing company, we remained flexible and seized the opportunity
- First contract led to growth, relationships, and reputation at the base
- Being flexible and open to new opportunities is crucial in government contracting
- Don't be limited by your initial focus, explore other areas you can sell in
So that's the story of how I won my first US federal government contract ever. It was a challenging journey, but it taught me the importance of perseverance, flexibility, and seizing opportunities. If you're interested in government contracting, I encourage you to remain open-minded and explore different avenues. You never know where your next big contract might come from.
Family Adopts a New Dog Then Vet Sees It and Calls the Cops
- Dogs are often considered a beloved and welcomed addition to the family, known for their cuteness, healthiness, and adorableness.
- However, one dog owner in Kunming City, China, had a shocking experience when their veterinarian called the cops after seeing their new dog.
- Sue Wee Wee, a hardworking mother of four, took her family on an annual vacation to a coastal city, where they fell in love with a cute black dog.
- Despite its small size, they named the dog Little Black and allowed it to live inside the main house with the family.
- Little Black had a healthy appetite and grew extremely fast, standing three feet tall and weighing 300 pounds at just two years old.
- The dog exhibited unusual behavior, growling when angry, roaring when happy, and occasionally attempting to walk on its hind legs.
- Concerned about the dog's behavior and size, Sue called a veterinarian who immediately called the police upon seeing the dog.
- It was revealed that Little Black was not a dog at all, but an Asiatic black bear.
- The veterinarian assured the family that the bear was not a danger to them, as they had shown it love and care.
- Despite their attachment to Little Black, the family had to say goodbye and the bear was returned to the wild.
- Sue Wee Wee and her family were relieved to know they were not in danger, but still saddened by the loss of their beloved bear.
- The story gained attention, even being featured on National Geographic.
- Ultimately, the bear was released back into its natural habitat after authorities confirmed its good health and safety.
- This unexpected encounter serves as a reminder of the unique relationships humans can form with animals, even when they are not what they seem.