classified ads in newspapers_____.
Making Money with Newspaper Classified Ads
Paid advertising can be a great way to grow your business faster and automate it. In this article, we will discuss using tiny classified ads in small local newspapers to market your affiliate links.
In 1998, I began looking for ways to make extra income from home. One night, I saw a late-night infomercial by Don Lapre and watched it multiple times before ordering his course. I used his teachings to sell products like unclaimed bank accounts and the Bertsol Easy Income System in tiny classified ads and made millions of dollars.
Using Tiny Classified Ads:
Tiny classified ads are just as effective today as they were back in the day. Placing one tiny classified ad in a newspaper that makes $30-40 profit in a week can be the key to generating over $50,000 a week by placing it in up to 3,000 newspapers around the country. You can create millions of different types of ads and test headlines and bodies to find what works best.
Steps to Success:
1. Find a high-converting product to promote.
2. Pick a newspaper from the sources provided.
3. Create a creative and effective ad.
4. Test headlines and bodies to find what works best.
5. Multiply your success by running ads in dozens, hundreds, or thousands of newspapers every week.
Tiny classified ads in newspapers can be a highly effective paid advertising method for promoting your affiliate links and growing your business. With the right product, creativity, and testing, you too can make millions of dollars using this method.
Don Lapre Sells Tiny Classified Ads
In this article, we will explore three different ways to make money, each of which has the potential to generate a substantial income. These methods have been tried and tested by individuals who have achieved remarkable success, and they can be easily replicated with a bit of effort and determination.
Method 1: Placing Tiny Classified Ads in Newspapers
- Create and test one tiny classified ad in the newspaper that makes just thirty to forty dollars profit in a week.
- Realize that you can now take that same exact ad and place it in up to three thousand other newspapers around the country.
- Learn some secrets about placing ads that will make you wish you started doing this five years ago.
- There are millions of different types of ads that you can create.
- Placing classified ads in newspapers all over the country every day of the week can generate millions of dollars.
Method 2: Buying and Selling
- Buy and sell products for a profit.
- Look for products that are in demand and buy them at a low price.
- Sell these products at a higher price to make a profit.
- With the advent of online marketplaces, it is easier than ever to find products to buy and sell.
- This method can generate substantial profits if done correctly.
Method 3: Setting Up Your Own 900 Line
- Get set up with your very own one nine hundred line.
- You don't need any equipment because there are companies out there that are called service bureaus that already have all the one nine hundred programs completely set up.
- They'll even take the calls for you for around ten to fifteen cents a minute.
- The phone company even collects all the money for you.
- There are programs like sport lines, psychic lines, gate lines, and more that are already completely set up.
- Having a 900 line could be one of the most exciting things you have ever done, not to mention the money that could be made.
These three methods of making money have been proven to work and have the potential to generate substantial income. With a bit of effort and determination, anyone can replicate the success of those who have gone before them. Whether it's placing tiny classified ads, buying and selling products, or setting up your own 900 line, there are countless opportunities to make money and achieve financial freedom. So what are you waiting for? Start exploring these methods today and see how much money you can make!
How to crop and scale images using Scribus (for newspaper classified ads).
Welcome to this tutorial on cropping and scaling images for classified ads using Scribus. In this tutorial, we will assume that AdWords in Scribus is installed, set up, and ready to go. We are using AdWorx 2022 along with Scribus version 1.5.6.
Common issues with images:
One of the most common issues is receiving an image from a customer to place into an ad, and most of the time, it will not fit perfectly into your ad template. But don't worry; we'll show you how you can quickly make adjustments to your images so your classified ads look great.
Steps to crop and scale images:
1. Open properties and content properties panes
2. Select the pointer tool and add image box
3. Use Free scaling or Frame size to adjust image size
4. Uncheck Proportional to stretch the image to fit the image box
5. Enable Free scaling and adjust the percentage size
6. Double click into the image to remove squares around the image frame
7. Drag and fit the image within the box
8. Save the image and schedule the ad as usual
We hope this tutorial has saved you a little bit of time and helped you better crop and scale your images in the future. Thank you for watching, and happy ad-making!
Unfortunately, there is no information provided about exposing KFC, so we cannot include it in this article.
Advertisement | How to write a Classified Ad | Format | Example | Exercise | Class 12
Hello friends, welcome to this video on advertisement writing. In this lesson, we will learn about the basics of advertisement writing, including its definition, format, and examples. So, without further ado, let's get started.
- Definition of advertisement and its importance
- Two types of advertisements: classified ads and commercial/display ads
- Definition and purpose of classified ads
- Seven types of classified ads: situation vacant, situation wanted, lost and found, for sale, to let, accommodation wanted, and matrimonials
- Example of a classified ad for each type
Format of Classified Ads:
- Three elements of a classified ad: heading, content, and contact person
- Example of a classified ad for a situation vacant position in a school
- Example of a classified ad for a situation vacant position for a librarian in a college
- Summary of the lesson
- Reminder to practice creating classified ads using the format and examples provided
- Thanking the viewers and encouraging them to like, share, and subscribe to the channel.
How to Advertise on Newspaper and Magazine - Pros and Cons (Part 1/5)
In this article, we will be discussing newspaper advertising and its pricing factors. We will take a closer look at the three ways to advertise in print, the different types of ads, and the cost of advertising in different positions or sections of the newspaper. We will also examine the pricing of newspaper ads based on frequency, dollar volume contract, and weekly, monthly, and annual contracts.
- There are three ways to advertise in print: classified ads, classified display ads, and display ads.
- Classified ads are the cheapest of the three and are limited to using only words to advertise.
- Classified display ads are allowed to host images, customize fonts and sizes, and create borders around the ads. They are priced by column inch.
- Display ads are the most expensive of the three and can take up the whole page or just half a page.
- The cost of advertising depends on several factors: publication circulation, days of the week, color vs. black and white, positions or sections, frequency, dollar volume contract, and weekly, monthly, and annual contracts.
- Publication circulation is the number of copies printed and distributed on an average day.
- The rate of advertising on Sunday is typically higher due to the higher circulation on that particular day.
- The price difference between color and black and white can be very drastic.
- The position of your ad is determined by the newspaper publishers and might be delegated to a section that does not benefit your business.
- Premium position costs more than a standard run of press.
- The more often you advertise, the more discount you get.
- Dollar volume contract is another way to get a discount when you advertise.
- Classified ads are priced either by the word count or the number of lines.
Newspaper advertising is a complex and diverse field, and its pricing is affected by several factors. As a business owner, it is important to understand these factors before making a decision on where to advertise. By understanding the pricing factors, you can optimize your advertising budget and get the most out of your newspaper ads.
Newspaper Advertising (Classified Ad Sites) For Your Business
Hey, it's Troy Miner and in this video, I want to talk about a marketing strategy that most people are no longer using or have never tried, but it still works effectively. I will be discussing the benefits of using classified ads to get massive exposure for your business or work-from-home opportunity.
Benefits of Classified Ads:
- You can post your business opportunity in hundreds of thousands or even millions of newspapers.
- It is a cost-effective way to get more eyeballs on your offer, especially if you cannot afford to run an expensive ad in one newspaper.
- Classified ads can still be effective even in today's digital age.
- To make the most out of your classified ads, you need to have a good marketing system in place.
- This includes having a marketing funnel that is simple and attractive enough for people to want to reach out to you.
- You also need a sales presentation explaining what your company is all about, an email campaign, and a follow-up system.
- Having a contact number for people to call back is a huge bonus.
- I will share some resources in the description below the video where you can post your classified ads for a fraction of what you would pay in a local newspaper.
- I will also include a link to marketing funnel platforms that are affordable and easy to use.
If you are looking to save money and get massive exposure for your opportunity, classified ads are still an effective marketing strategy. Just make sure to have a good marketing system in place to maximize your results. Don't forget to check out the resources in the description below the video. Like, comment, and subscribe if you found value in this video. Have an awesome day!
Top7 Free Classified Ads Sites to Advertise for Free
Top 7 Free Local Classified Ad Sites for Selling Stuff, Finding Jobs, and More
Free classified ad sites allow you to list your stuff for sale, respond to job ads, post personal classified ads, and much more without having to pay a fee to do so. This is ideal because when you're selling stuff, you want to make money, not have to part with it, right? And when it comes to local classified sites, Craigslist has been and continues to be the most popular one. And while there are many sites like Craigslist out there, many require you to pay to post ads. That's why the sites in this article are so awesome. You don't have to pay to sign up or post ads. So whether you're looking to sell stuff locally, buy used stuff, advertise your services as a freelancer, promote your small business, or post personal ads, you should give these sites a try.
Top Free Local Classified Ad Sites:
- You can find ads for pretty much everything on there and post ads in lots of categories too without having to log in.
- One of the most, if not the most, popular website for posting free classified ads online.
- Huge range of categories like community, housing, jobs, services, for sale, discussion forums, gigs, resumes, and each of those has a ton of subcategories.
- Great for selling your stuff locally and for finding out about gigs, events, jobs, and vacancies near you.
- In addition to stuff for sale, you'll also find jobs, services, and personals on there.
- A website where you can post free classified ads.
- Provides a whole host of categories that you can browse and also list in.
- Examples of categories: all vehicles, all rentals, real estate, jobs, pets, tickets, services, personals, community.
- Huge selection of categories to choose from.
- Another great free ad posting site without registration.
- Main sections: vehicles, services, for rent, real estate, community, pets, jobs, personals, items for sale.
- Tons of subcategories.
- You don't have to register to post an ad on there.
- Huge range of categories to buy and sell in, making it perfect for anyone who's looking to list stuff for sale or make a purchase.
- Advertise your stuff for sale on there without having to pay for it.
- Lots of categories on the site such as antiques, appliances, arts and crafts, audio equipment, auto parts, baby and kids, beauty and health, etc.
- Ideal for selling within the UK where it's the most popular classified ad site.
- Like Craigslist in that it offers ads in lots of categories.
- Variety of sections including cars and vehicles for sale, property, jobs, services, community, pets.
- Lots of categories within those sections.
- You do need to login to post on Gumtree.
6. Five Miles
- Great for local sales, housing, services, jobs, and more.
- Allows you to advertise your services on there.
- Examples of categories: automotive, art and collectibles, electronics, fashion and accessories, home and garden, sports and leisure, etc.
- Unlike with Craigslist though, you do have to sign in to post an ad on 5 miles.
7. Facebook Marketplace
- Easy to get started with as many people already have a FB account.
- You can buy and sell stuff in a huge range of categories.
- Categories: vehicles, property for rent, apparel, electronics, free stuff, pet supplies, property for sale, sporting goods, toys and games.
If you're looking to sell stuff locally, find jobs, advertise your services as a freelancer, promote your small business, or post personal ads, these top 7 free local classified ad sites are definitely worth checking out. And remember, you don't have to pay to sign up or post ads on any of them!