consignment software and shopify
Welcome to Air Venda, the better way to resell your items. In this article, we will go over how we can create a Shopify shop for your business and customize it to your liking.
Setting Up Your Shopify Shop:
- Dashboard and store settings with markdowns, disbursements, fees, and payments.
- Inviting employees and consignors to create accounts.
- Setting up categories and creating batches.
- Inputting inventory and looking at items.
Creating Your Shopify Shop:
- Customizable templates and configurations.
- Landing page with shop name, taglines, scrolling images, and immediate shopping options.
- Collections customizable to your business needs.
- Featured collections for highlighting special items.
- Place for special events and local artists or school items.
- Store hours and location with clickable buttons for directions and phone numbers.
- Quick links for return policy, consignor agreement, and terms of service.
- Tabs for searching and shopping.
- Make offer button option.
- Listing with title, condition, size, color, images, description, SKU, item number, category, brand, attributes, and measurements.
Creating a Shopify shop for your business can greatly improve your sales and customer satisfaction. With Air Venda, we can customize your shop to fit your needs and preferences.
How To Create A Shopify/ShopRW Listing With The Liberty 5 Consignment Software
Adding a listening feature to your Shopify or Shop RW site is an essential tool that can help increase sales and customer satisfaction. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to add a listening feature to your site using Liberty software.
1. Find an item to list and select the web item tick box
2. Save and open the listing manager
3. Click on add listing and choose the web item from the list
4. Select the marketplace and edit the title and description if needed
5. Double-check all the settings and details in the maintained listing screen
6. Use the Liberty photo editor to rotate the photo if needed
7. Change the title and description if necessary
8. Set the price and choose the featured item option if desired
9. Check the settings in the Shopify or Shop RW site to ensure a weight and picture are required
10. Choose ready to list or list now to upload the item to the storefront
11. Wait for Liberty to sync with Shopify or Shop RW, and the item will be available for purchase on the site
Adding a listening feature to your Shopify or Shop RW site can help increase sales and customer satisfaction. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily add this feature using Liberty software. So, go ahead and start adding a listening feature to your site and enjoy the benefits it offers!
How to Start a Consignment Listing in ConsignCloud and Automatically Sync to Shopify (Step 2)
- The article discusses the process of completing a listing on Consign Cloud using a phone or laptop.
- The author emphasizes the importance of streamlining and simplifying the listing process.
- Open Consign Cloud on the phone or laptop and select the consigner.
- Add photos of the item and remove the background.
- Enter details such as price, SKU, and expiration date.
- Use Google Lens to get quick pricing information.
- List the item on Shopify and categorize it by type, size, and description.
- Use keywords and style codes to improve searchability.
Using Consign Cloud:
- Consign Cloud automatically calculates consigner percentages and expiration dates.
- The inventory is categorized by consigner for easy management.
- The author prefers to use a laptop for listing, but others may prefer a phone.
- Multi-quantity listings are common, but single listings are also possible.
- The author stresses the importance of providing accurate and detailed information for better searchability and customer satisfaction.
- Using Consign Cloud and Shopify can simplify the listing process and expand the reach of the inventory.
How To Send A 2nd Level Category to Shopify as a Collection in the Libety 5 Consignment Software
Title: How to Push Up Your Second Level Category to Shopify as a Collection
In this article, we will be discussing how to push up your second level category to Shopify as a collection. We will explain what a collection is on Shopify, how to create a collection, and how to link it to your navigation. Additionally, we will discuss how the second level category in Liberty software flows up as a collection.
What is a Collection on Shopify?
A collection on Shopify is a container that holds specific types of items. It's like a category system that allows you to group items based on their similarities. For example, a collection can be pants and shorts or tops. Collections are linked to your navigation so that customers can easily find the items they're looking for.
Creating a Collection on Shopify:
1. Go to your Shopify admin area.
2. Click on the Products menu option towards the left.
3. Click on Collections.
4. Select the type of collection you want to create.
5. Add the specific items that belong to that collection.
Pushing Up Your Second Level Category as a Collection:
1. Go to your inventory module in Liberty.
2. Click on Setup Categories and then Category Editor.
3. Expand the second level category under the top level category.
4. List an item under that category in order for the collection to be created on Shopify.
5. Go to your Shopify admin area and click on Collections.
6. Your collection should now be visible under the appropriate category.
Linking Your Collection to Navigation:
1. Create a navigation menu on your Shopify admin area.
2. Add the collections to the menu.
3. Customize the titles of the links if desired.
4. Save the changes.
Pushing up your second level category to Shopify as a collection is an easy process that can help you organize your inventory and improve customer experience. By linking your collections to your navigation, customers can easily find what they're looking for and make purchases. Don't forget to list items under your categories in order for the collections to be created on Shopify.
The Secret to keeping PERFECT Shopify Inventory 2021
Hey guys, in this video, I will be discussing how to manage your inventory in your Shopify store. This guide is specifically for beginners and will cover how to deduct inventory when making sales and how to add inventory when needed. Additionally, I will be discussing how to set up bundles in your Shopify store.
Here are the key points to keep in mind when managing your inventory in Shopify:
- You need to track quantities by adding SKUs to each product.
- If you plan to sell out-of-stock items, select Continue selling when out of stock.
- Use the Refund page to restock items in case of returns.
- Use the Quantity available section to adjust your inventory.
- When setting up variations of a product, make sure to select This product has multiple options.
- Bundling items together can be a great selling strategy, but it can also cause inventory miscalculations.
- To avoid this, use an app like Sum Tracker to manage your inventory in real-time and keep track of bundles and duplicate listings.
- You can bulk adjust inventory by selecting Edit and then selecting the Inventory quantity field.
Managing inventory in Shopify can seem daunting at first, but it's actually quite simple once you get the hang of it. With these tips and tools, you'll be able to keep track of your inventory with ease.
Shopify POS - Sorting products by Vendor Collection
If you're looking to figure out consignment stuff on Shopify, here are some steps you can follow to get started. In this article, we'll cover how to create a collection, add a product vendor, manage inventory, and track sales by vendor.
1. Create a collection:
- Go to your Shopify collection page and create a collection.
- Name it after the vendor, such as Bruce Day Collection.
- Make it available on your point of sale (POS) in the store.
2. Add a product vendor:
- Go to all your products and find items made by the vendor.
- Assign the vendor to the product by typing in their name.
- Save the vendor information.
3. Manage inventory:
- Use the Shopify inventory to keep track of stock.
- Set the quantity to match the number of items available.
- Don't enable the buy out of stock items option.
4. Track sales by vendor:
- Filter your inventory by vendor to see how many items have sold.
- You can also filter by date to see sales during a specific time period.
- Export the data to a spreadsheet if desired.
By following these steps, you can easily manage consignment items on Shopify. From creating a collection to tracking sales, you'll have all the tools you need to succeed. Good luck!
How to Start a Listing and List to All the Places using Shopify & ListPerfectly (Step 3)
Hey everybody! In this article, I will be showing you the next step in our business process of going from our Consignment software to Shopify. We will talk about how we get those items in all the places you need to sell. If you haven't watched the previous videos, I will link those up for you to check out. So let's get started!
1. Adding Items to Shopify:
- We use Consign Cloud to track our consignments and list items on Shopify.
- We have two inventory items: a pair of Nike women's shoes and a pair of Cole Haan men's shoes.
- In Consign Cloud, there is a button that says List on Shopify, which automatically lists the items on our Shopify store.
- From Shopify, we can link the items to our online store, Facebook, and Instagram, and create a buy button.
2. Cross-Listing with List Perfectly:
- Our primary sales platform is eBay, so we need to cross-list our items from Shopify to eBay.
- We use List Perfectly to cross-list and manage our listings.
- List Perfectly is a Chrome extension that allows us to bulk list and cross-list our items to different platforms.
- We select the platforms we want to cross-list on, such as eBay, Poshmark, and Mercari, and hit the copy button.
- This opens up our eBay window, where we can complete our eBay listing.
Cross-listing with List Perfectly makes it easy to manage and integrate our listings across different platforms. By using Shopify and List Perfectly, we can reach a wider audience and sell our items on various platforms. Thanks for watching!
- shopify venture slideshow overlap off by product
- how do you cadd collections to a product in shopify
- can i use debit card to create store on shopify
- shopify app customers chat on your website with questions
- shopify venture skip cart
- can you sell glass on shopify
- how come shopify is saying ive had customers but no sales
- shopify where are product tabs stored if shopify
- most visited shopify stores
- change links title on shopify