countries to exclude when shipping from shopify
Setting up international shipping can help your business reach more customers and stay competitive. In this article, we will discuss how to plan your international shipping strategy and how Shopify Shipping can assist you in this process.
Planning Your International Shipping Strategy:
1. Decide where you want to ship your products.
- Start with familiar destinations.
- Check your store's traffic analytics to see which countries are already visiting your store.
- Consider the main languages of any market for expansion.
2. Edit your shipping settings.
- Go to your Shopify admin and click Settings.
- Click Shipping.
- Create shipping zones and rates in the General Profile.
- Select the countries you want to include in each zone.
- Decide if you want to offer manual or calculated shipping rates.
- Add a handling fee if needed.
3. Ensure that every product has a weight value included.
4. Edit customs information like the HS tariff code and country of origin.
5. Add insurance to your shipment with Shopify Shipping if desired.
Setting up international shipping can be a game-changer for your business. By planning your international shipping strategy and utilizing Shopify Shipping, you can expand your reach and offer your products to more customers around the world. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Shopify support team.
Q & A Sunday - Countries to exclude, Stripe, Alidropship, Dropship Spy and much more
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great Sunday! I'm currently in Sao Paulo, enjoying the amazing weather and getting ready for a Radiohead show. Check out my Instagram for live updates and more. Today, let's jump into a Q&A session where I answer your questions and provide some valuable insights.
1. What country should I exclude when targeting worldwide on Facebook ads?
- I recommend excluding African countries (except South Africa) because they don't buy a lot online. The Arab world should also be excluded because of cash on delivery. South America is worth giving a try, but it may take a long time to arrive. Indonesia is another country to exclude as it has a lot of chargebacks. Mexico can also be problematic due to fraud.
2. When you say the customer has to stand, does that mean back to China?
- If the customer gets shot when receiving the product from China, then you will be shot too. It's better to send it back to the address on your store or to a mailbox in the US if you're not there. If it's a damaged product, you can send it back to the supplier.
3. Can I use Ally dropship plugin instead of Shopify?
- I recommend using Shopify because it has everything set up for you. Ally dropship is a plugin for WordPress, which can cause problems later on.
4. How do you send a spreadsheet via email?
- I send it via email, Skype, WhatsApp, or any other messaging platform I'm using with my suppliers.
5. How do you handle refunds with your suppliers?
- My virtual assistant gathers all the refunds we receive and sends them to the supplier once a week. The supplier sends back the items to the customers and sometimes adds little gifts or presents.
I hope you found this Q&A session helpful and informative. Remember to focus on building relationships with your suppliers and excluding countries that may cause problems. Shopify is a great platform to use, and Dropship Spy is a fantastic tool for finding winning products. Don't forget to edit your videos to avoid copyright issues. Thanks for watching, and see you in the next one!
Shopify Countries To AVOID When Doing Worldwide Targeting With Facebook Ads
- In this video, Bota Dave shares a cheat sheet with tips on targeting countries for dropshipping.
Good Countries to Target:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
Countries to Avoid:
- South Africa
- Targeting only the US may not be the best strategy for dropshipping.
- Consider targeting other countries with less competition.
- Excluding certain countries can save money and avoid headaches.
- Join the Dropship Secrets Hundred K Club Facebook group for more helpful tips and resources.
How To Setup Shipping On Shopify - 2022 Tutorial
How to Set Up Shipping on Shopify
In this tutorial, we will be discussing how to set up shipping on Shopify to run a successful business online.
1. Open your Shopify store and go to the admin section.
2. Click on Settings and then select Shipping and Delivery.
3. Choose where you ship and how much you charge for shipping at checkout. Set up your own rates or use a carrier app to calculate rates.
4. Set up the processing time for your orders.
5. Set up local delivery and local pickup options, if applicable.
6. Enter package details, such as name, dimensions, and weight.
7. Customize your packaging slip template.
8. Add carrier accounts, if desired.
9. Set up custom order fulfillment email, if applicable.
By following these simple steps, you can easily set up shipping on Shopify and successfully run your online business. Don't forget to utilize Shopify's other features, such as sales channels and marketing tools, to further enhance your business.
How to Exclude Shipping Locations on eBay
In this tutorial, we will discuss how to make exclusions in shipping on your eBay account. We will cover two different ways to do it, one for individual listings and the other for the whole account.
For individual listings:
1. Scroll down to the shipping section of the listing.
2. Hover your mouse over the exclude shipping locations section.
3. Press exclude specific locations, regions, countries, PO boxes that you don't want to ship to.
4. Create your exclusion list by selecting the countries you want to exclude.
5. Save and close.
For the whole account:
1. Go to site preferences.
2. Select exclude shipping locations under shipping preferences.
3. Choose the regions, domestic or international, that you want to exclude.
4. Tick the box to apply to current listings.
Remember, you cannot ship to certain countries for various reasons such as expensive shipping or suppliers not wanting to ship to certain areas. By following these simple steps, you can save time and ship faster while excluding the countries you don't want to ship to.
In conclusion, exclusions in shipping are crucial for your eBay account, and by following these easy steps, you can easily exclude the locations you don't want to ship to. So, don't hesitate to try it out and make your shipping process smoother.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the bell notification to stay updated for the next one.
What Countries To Avoid In Dropshipping(And Why).
In this article, we will discuss the countries to avoid when dropshipping and the reasons behind it. We will also look at the importance of targeting specific countries for maximum sales and profitability.
Why Avoid Certain Countries?
- Targeting cheap countries initially can lead to a lack of sales.
- Countries like the Philippines and India have a low percentage of credit card users.
- Consumers in countries like Bangladesh often prioritize cost over quality.
- Scams and fraudulent orders are more common in countries like Indonesia and Morocco.
The Big Five Countries:
- The United States, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Australia are known as the big five for dropshipping.
- These countries have a higher percentage of credit card users and a stronger purchasing power.
Targeting Specific Countries:
- It is important to analyze your audience and target the countries where your pixel is strongest.
- Excluding certain countries from your shipping settings can prevent fraudulent orders and save time and money.
By avoiding certain countries and targeting the big five, dropshippers can maximize their sales and minimize risk. Analyzing audience data and setting specific shipping settings can lead to a more successful and profitable dropshipping business.
AVOID These Countries For Shopify Dropshipping (Facebook Ads)
In a previous video, the best countries to target with Facebook Ads for Shopify dropshipping were discussed. However, many viewers asked for a video on the countries to avoid. This article lists seven countries to avoid when testing products with Facebook Ads.
List of Countries to Avoid:
1. India: Cheap traffic, but not well-targeted and not good for sales conversion rates.
2. Indonesia: High fraud rate and not good for sales conversion rates.
3. China: Cheaper traffic, but not good for sales conversion rates as most Chinese people purchase similar products through Alibaba or Aliexpress.
4. Afghanistan and Pakistan: Similar to Indonesia with high fraud rate and not good for sales conversion rates.
5. Iraq: Not a good indication of potential for Middle Eastern countries.
6. Malaysia: High fraud rate and not good for sales conversion rates.
Testing every country is recommended to find out where a product can scale, but for initial testing, it is best to avoid the seven countries listed above. Horizontal scaling is crucial for efficient and profitable dropshipping.
- shopify preview template changes
- adding subcategories in shopify
- shopify collections have see more colors link to the product page
- shopify how to move all icons under logo on mobile debut
- shopify help add conditions
- shopify orders report
- limit quantity bought in shopify
- shopify plus varients
- printul shopify payment
- shopify amazon 移行