creative supermarket ads
- Consumers' preference for specific brands over others
- The influence of brands on consumer behavior
- Study on the power of brands: participants performed better on creative tasks when subliminally exposed to the Apple logo compared to the IBM logo
- Brands influence our behavior beyond the point of sale
- How brands affect our rational spending decisions
- The role of identity in brand choices
- Deepening of consumer-brand relationships and identification with a brand
- Defending a brand as a defense of oneself
- Neuroscience research on brand perception and decision-making
- Relating to brands like we relate to people
- Brain responses of iPhone and Samsung Galaxy users to news about their respective brands
- Subconscious brand choices based on self-expression
- Ethical, legal, and societal implications of brand influence
- Importance of being aware of brand influence as consumers
- Brands as pillars of identity in today's society
The Only Shopify Dropshipping Course You Will Ever Need (FREE FOR EVERYONE)
Hey guys, it's Camille Simon, the EcomKing, and in today's video, me and my team have prepared a brand new free course for 2023 on how to start your Shopify Drop Shipping business successfully in the new year. Now, what you guys are going to be learning in this brand new free course is how to build and advertise a successful Shopify dropshipping store from the very start.
We make a brand new free course every year, so if you've watched the previous 2022 free course, you're going to want to watch this free course because all of the information has been completely updated. If you want the latest information, then you need to watch this brand new free course to help you see success.
This brand new free course for 2023 is going to be step by step, no BS. You're going to learn everything that you need to know. We're not going to leave anything out, and we're going to be there holding your hand throughout this journey.
Now, I want to make this very clear for you guys. This is the only video you need in 2023, period. If you want to see success for Shopify Drop Shipping, so my best recommendation is you watch this free course in full with a pen and paper or with your laptop and follow along. And you watch this free course a few times over if you want to get the maximum benefit from this education.
I would also highly recommend that you don't mix the information and methods with other methods and just stick to the methods that we're going to teach you in this free course if you want to see the best results possible.
Now, I can confidently say that this free course in this video is going to be better than any course by any Guru that is charging between one thousand and five thousand dollars for their course. This free course is going to have information that you're not going to find even in paid courses. The information that we're teaching you in this free course is what has given us the success in our eight-figure Shopify stores.
Now, if you appreciate all the free value, then all I ask in return is for you to smash the like button, leave a comment, and support the video by literally just subscribing, liking, and sharing. If you know anyone that wants to start an online business or a dropshipping business, please share the video around so they don't pay for a paid course.
Now, what you guys can expect to learn from this free course in 2023 is how to find winning products, how to build a premium website for free, how to set up all the apps needed, how to make video ads, and how to run ads on various platforms like Google, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and Pinterest. You're going to learn everything you need to know to see success in your business.
So why is this the only video you need in 2023, and why am I not recommending you go anywhere else? The first thing is you're going to be taught by five different battle-tested experts who have been in the industry for more than three years. Myself, I'm now coming up to my fifth year, and these people that are teaching you are experts in their fields. You're going to get the best knowledge from the best people.
Another thing is we've generated seven to eight figures in our own stores, and this is all battle-tested information that we've used in our experiences over the last three to five years. And most importantly, the information in this free course is going to be future-proof because we make a free course every year. This free course information should last you from this year till 2024.
Now, I want to make this very clear for you guys that are watching this. This is a long-term business. This is not a get-rich-quick business. And this business has changed thousands and thousands of lives long-term. So please make sure that when you watch this free course, you don't think this is just a get-rich-quick ticket. You need to make sure that you put the work in day in, day out, and you are looking to build a long-term business over one to three years and not a short-term business. As long as you come in with that mindset, then you will see success if you are persistent and consistent with the information.
For those that don't understand how the Drop Shipping business model and fulfillment model works, it's as simple as this:
Step number one, the customer purchases from your store online, so this would be through your Shopify store. Then the order is forwarded to your supplier, and you pay for it, and they ship it directly to your customer on your behalf. So you don't need to hold the inventory, you don't need to risk inventory. You only pay when you get a customer. This is why it's so helpful for beginners to use this business model because you don't need loads of money, and it's going to reduce as much risk as possible.
So how much money and how much cash flow do you need to start a Drop Shipping business in 2023 with the information we're going to teach you in this free course? Now, I would always say your best bet is starting with around $2,000 or $1,500, but the more, the better because it's going to give you more opportunity to spend on advertisement platforms and reinvesting into the business. You also need to top this up by $500 to $1,000 a month on a monthly basis.
Now, I'd highly recommend that you have a consistent cash flow coming in to better your chances of success. So if you have a job, that's great. But if you're not making enough money from your job to give towards this business, I'd recommend that you get a side job or an extra little work shift because the more you can give to this business in terms of cash, the more likely you are to see success. If you limit the cash that you've got, then the less chance there is going to be of success.
So what are the dropshipping costs in 2023 and for this free course? Your Shopify plan is going to be one dollar for three months, and then after the three months, you will be paying $29.99. Now, normally, you get a 14-day free trial, and then it's $29.99. But if you use my exclusive VIP link in the description and in the cheat sheet, you can get three months for one dollar instead of paying $29.99 after 14 days. And then from there, you're going to be getting it for three months for one dollar, and then you'll be paying $29.99.
Now, this offer has never been seen before in the Shopify history. I've been here for five years, and I've never seen anything like this. So make sure you take advantage of this while it lasts. And if you're watching this video after eight months of it being released, it might not be available. But if you use my exclusive link, there'll be the latest offers and deals through that link.
Your domain name is going to cost you around $14.99, and it's going to be a one-off fee. The theme is going to be for free, the logo is going to be for free, and your apps are going to cost you between $20 and $100 on a monthly basis. The marketing, in terms of how much you're going to be spending on Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and so forth, is going to be around $1,000 to $5,000 a month, depending on your circumstances.
Now, I do want to make it very clear to you guys. I'd highly recommend that you watch this video from now and go till the end. I don't recommend that you skip the video. But if you're watching this video and you're an expert or you own a social media marketing agency and you just want to get the information from the Facebook course or the Instagram ads course or the Snapchat ads course, there will be timestamps in the description and the script roll bar so you can skip to those parts. But I would only recommend that for experts and people that own social media marketing agencies that are learning from this video.
But if you're a beginner in Shopify Drop Shipping or you've never seen success or never seen any real crazy success, then I'd recommend that you watch it from here till the end. And you watch the video a good few times.
Now, I also want to say that this video could be five to eight hours long. I'm not sure yet how long this is going to be, but I wouldn't recommend that you watch this video in one go. I would watch two hours of the video, take a break, or an hour of the video, take a break, come back. Don't just try and watch this video in one go. It will blow your brain apart. So make sure you watch this video in different stages, and you take notes and you follow along with your laptop. And I'd highly recommend that you watch this video three times over to get the full information needed.
Now, if you haven't already, make sure you join the free Discord group for help. So if there's anything that you need help with in between the free course, we have a free Discord group where you can communicate with other like-minded people and other experts and get help
10 Creative Ways To Market Your Clothing Brand With $0 Dollars
This YouTube channel is like a giant experiment for other clothing brands because I've tried basically everything there is Under the Sun to Market my own brand and in this video here I want to share with you 10 creative ways to Market your clothing brand online in 2022 and this comes from my own experience marketing my own brand to multiple six figures a year in sales. Some of the things that I'm going to share with you are going to be little tiny technical tricks that you can do to pull off some sales for your clothing brand and other things are going to be more powerful marketing strategies, so buckle up, this video is going to be absolutely huge for anybody running a clothing brand in 2022.
## Introduction ##
- This YouTube channel has experimented with various marketing strategies for clothing brands.
- In this video, 10 creative ways to market a clothing brand online in 2022 will be shared.
- The strategies shared are based on personal experience and have generated significant sales.
1. Try to go viral on TikTok:
- Going viral on TikTok can lead to significant sales for a clothing brand.
- Consistency and creativity are key to creating viral content.
- Even generic posts can go viral if they hold people's attention and generate engagement.
2. Use Instagram Reels:
- Instagram Reels can be a powerful tool for marketing a clothing brand.
- Use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience.
- Organic posts on Instagram can be challenging, but Instagram Reels can provide better visibility.
3. Post TikTok and Instagram Reels on YouTube Shorts:
- YouTube Shorts is a new opportunity for clothing brand marketing.
- Repurpose TikTok and Instagram Reels content for YouTube Shorts.
- YouTube Shorts has a high chance of going viral due to its growing popularity.
4. Release a new product with a viral nature:
- Introduce a product that sparks conversation and generates interest.
- This product can be used in ads and posts to attract attention to the clothing brand.
- Offering a unique and polarizing product can increase brand visibility.
5. Offer free clothing to influencers in exchange for a post:
- Collaborate with influencers in your niche to promote your brand.
- Send free clothing to influencers and ask for a post on their social media accounts.
- This strategy can lead to a significant increase in followers and sales.
## Conclusion ##
- These 5 creative ways to market a clothing brand online in 2022 have been tested and proven to be effective.
- Experiment with different strategies and find what works best for your brand.
- By utilizing social media platforms and collaborating with influencers, your clothing brand can reach a wider audience and increase sales.
Tips on how to make creative ads for the Asian market
My name is Stella, and I'm the Creative Director of My Worst, which is the in-house studio from Integral. Let me briefly introduce our team. We are a creative agency based in China, and our mission is to combine creativity and technology in the most innovative way to help brands engage customers and overcome challenges. Here is a showreel showcasing our previous work.
- We have a team of 13 talented individuals including video designers, UI designers, engineers, animation artists, 3D modelers, game copywriters, and data analysts.
- Localization is crucial when entering the East market. It's important to ensure that the translation and design are suitable for the target audience. For example, we optimized a casual game by changing the design and layout to appeal to female users in the Chinese market.
- Cultural differences between countries can affect the success of a game. By removing elements that are only understood by one culture and focusing on attractive elements for the target audience, we can increase user engagement.
- High-quality videos are essential to stand out in an environment of information overload. It's not just about the resolution but also the content. By telling a creative story that combines reality with the game, we can capture the audience's attention.
- Trendy elements are important in video content. Understanding what is popular among Chinese young people and incorporating those elements into videos can make them more appealing to the target audience.
- Playable ads are becoming popular in the Chinese advertising market. They allow the audience to experience the most exciting part of a game before downloading it, increasing user engagement and LTV. Playable ads also provide valuable user behavior data for optimization.
- Our team can help create playable ads within a week, providing advice on how to build the brief and create a story. We can also gather game assets and deliver the playable ads quickly, saving time and money.
- Localization, showing more information on one creative, using interactive ads, and utilizing playable ads are key strategies for success in the East market.
Thank you for your attention, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Design creative social media ads for online store in Canva
Have you ever experienced the incredible power of music to uplift your mood and bring you joy? Music has a way of touching our souls, connecting us to our emotions, and even inspiring us to dance like nobody's watching. In this article, we will explore the transformative effects of music and how it can positively impact our lives.
I. The Transformative Power of Music:
- Music can evoke strong emotions: From the haunting melody of a sad ballad to the upbeat rhythm of a lively dance track, music has the ability to stir our emotions like nothing else. It can make us feel happy, nostalgic, or even provide solace during difficult times.
- Music as a form of self-expression: Whether we're playing an instrument, singing along to our favorite songs, or simply dancing to the beat, music allows us to express ourselves in ways words alone cannot. It gives us a voice and helps us communicate our deepest thoughts and feelings.
- Music as a healer: Numerous studies have shown that music has therapeutic benefits. It can reduce stress, alleviate anxiety and depression, and even help manage pain. Music therapy is widely used to aid in the rehabilitation of individuals with physical or emotional trauma.
II. The Impact of Music on Brain and Well-being:
- Boosts cognitive abilities: Listening to music engages multiple areas of the brain, stimulating memory, attention, and creativity. It has been found to improve cognitive performance and enhance learning abilities, making it a valuable tool in educational settings.
- Enhances mood and motivation: Music has the power to instantly uplift our spirits and improve our mood. It can also serve as a source of motivation, helping us push through challenging tasks or workouts with renewed energy and focus.
- Fosters social connections: Music brings people together. Whether it's attending a live concert, participating in a choir, or bonding over shared musical interests, music has a way of creating connections and fostering a sense of belonging within communities.
III. Incorporating Music into Daily Life:
- Create personalized playlists: Curate playlists that reflect your mood or goals for the day. Whether you need a boost of energy in the morning or relaxation in the evening, having a collection of favorite songs can enhance your overall well-being.
- Try music meditation: Engage in mindful listening by focusing your attention on the music and allowing it to guide your thoughts and emotions. This practice can promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve mental clarity.
- Dance like nobody's watching: Let loose and dance to your favorite tunes. Dancing not only provides a fun and enjoyable form of exercise but also allows you to fully immerse yourself in the rhythm and let go of any inhibitions.
In conclusion, music has the power to transform our lives in numerous ways. It can uplift our spirits, improve cognitive abilities, foster social connections, and contribute to overall well-being. So, the next time you're feeling down or need a boost of motivation, turn up the volume, let the music envelop you, and experience its transformative magic firsthand.
How To Set Up A Shopify Store 4 4 Ad Creative
In this video, I'm going to talk about the creative for Facebook ads. So, how do we set it up? Well, there are two ways to do it.
1. Directly to your fan page: If you have a single niche store, it's recommended to make the post directly to your fan page. This way, all the fans of your fan page can see the product. Plus, you'll get viral traffic and make sales directly from your fan page.
2. Dark post in the power editor: If you have a multi-niche store with fans from different niches, it's better to create the image post as a dark post in the power editor. This way, it won't be shown virally on your fan page, and you won't show irrelevant products to people from other niches.
Now, let's talk about the elements of your image post. It consists of two parts: the post text and the image itself.
In the post text, start by calling out your target market. For example, if your target market is football fans, begin with Football fans. Then, stimulate engagement by asking a closed question that encourages a comment. For example, Would you wear our exclusive new tee? Finally, provide the sales page link. Keep it simple and straightforward.
For the image, use a square image with a white background. Make sure it's as visible as possible in the Facebook newsfeed. Overlay a viral element on the image, such as Share with friends or a comment prompt like Like this shirt? Comment below. This will make your ad go viral and reach more people organically.
Now, let's move on to setting up your ad creative using free software. We'll use Printful for t-shirt mock-ups and Pixlr Editor for image editing.
First, go to Printful and select Products and Pricing. Scroll down to find the mock-ups section and choose a t-shirt mock-up that fits your needs. Right-click on the image and save it.
Next, go to Pixlr Editor, a free online editing tool. Launch the web app and open the t-shirt mock-up image you saved earlier. Crop it to a square image, removing excess white space. Make sure it still looks like a t-shirt and not just a logo zoomed in.
Resize the image to 500 by 500 pixels. Then, open your design image in a new layer. Adjust the size of the design using the free transform tool. Drag the design onto the t-shirt mock-up and position it correctly.
That's it! You've set up your ad creative. Now, you can start running the ad and reach your target audience effectively.
How to get Approved for a Creative Market Shop Part 2 | Diane Pascual
In this video, we're gonna talk about how to get approved for a Creative Market shop. Part two! Hey guys, welcome back! My name is Diane and in this channel, if you're new here, I provide graphic design tips as well as tutorials on how to create patterns in Photoshop. So, this is a follow-up video to another video that I previously made on how to get approved for a Creative Market shop. You guys had some amazing questions that I didn't even think about, and so in this video, I want to go ahead and answer some of the questions that you guys have on how to get approved for a Creative Market shop. So let's go ahead and dive right in.
- In this video, we will discuss how to get approved for a Creative Market shop.
- Part two of the series.
- Graphic design tips and tutorials on creating patterns in Photoshop.
Q1: What is the best platform for a portfolio to get approved on Creative Market?
- Portfolio Adobe: Easy to get started, integrate with Behance.
- Behance: Create a Behance profile for more visibility.
- Gumroad: Free to join, transaction fees apply.
- Etsy: Set up a digital download shop.
Q2: Can I use free photos for mock-ups on Creative Market?
- Unsplash: License-free stock images for mock-ups.
- Use these images on product previews.
Q3: Do they check if you are selling on other platforms?
- Creative Market is non-exclusive.
- You can sell on other platforms.
- Examples: Design Bundles, personal website (Shopify).
- Choose the platform that suits your needs.
- Gumroad recommended for product variants.
- Use free stock images for mock-ups.
- Creative Market allows selling on other platforms.
- Thank you for watching and sending in questions. Like and subscribe for more content.
- ads driver improvement course plano tx
- how to block all pop up ads on chrome
- ads on motorola phone
- chạy ads
- what's ads in modern warfare
- facebook dynamic ads real estate
- what should my ads sensitivity multiplier be
- wanna break from the ads lyrics
- classified ads baton rouge jobs
- youtube multiple ads per video