Crying in the Vlog
Crying in the Vlog has become a trend among content creators on social media platforms. But is this trend healthy or harmful? In this article, we will explore the reasons why people cry in their vlogs, the impact it has on their viewers, and whether or not this trend should continue.
Reasons for Crying in Vlogs:
- To express vulnerability and authenticity
- To connect with viewers on a deeper level
- To share personal struggles and hardships
- To create a sense of relatability and empathy
Impact on Viewers:
- Can create a sense of emotional connection and empathy
- Can be triggering for viewers who have experienced similar struggles
- Can perpetuate the idea that vulnerability and emotionality are only acceptable when shared publicly
- Can create a performative aspect to emotional expression
Should the Trend Continue?
- While there are benefits to crying in vlogs, there are also potential negative consequences
- Content creators should consider their intentions and the impact on their viewers before incorporating crying into their content
- It is important to strike a balance between authenticity and performative emotional expression
Crying in the Vlog may be a trend, but it is important for content creators to consider the potential impact on their viewers before incorporating it into their content. While vulnerability and emotional expression can be powerful tools for connection and relatability, it is important to avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes and to strike a balance between authenticity and performance.
Hey guys, what's up? I hope you're all doing well. Today's vlog is going to be a bit emotional as it's my last day of college and my roommate is leaving. I have good news and bad news to share with you all, so let's get started.
Firstly, I'm done with my freshman year of college and all my finals and classes. This means I can make more videos for you guys. I'm excited to start creating more content.
However, I won't be able to upload daily content until next week because I have track conferences coming up this weekend. I apologize for the delay.
Today is a very emotional day for me as everyone is leaving, including my roommate Chanel. She's going back home, and I'll be staying on campus for a few more days. I'm going to miss her a lot.
I've been sick for the past two weeks with the flu and tonsillitis, which is why I haven't been able to upload videos. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Despite the emotional day, we had some funny moments as well. I won the assassin game we played a few vlogs ago, and my roommate tried to negotiate leaving later, but I didn't budge.
We also made custom condoms for those who need protection. It was a fun little project we did together.
Overall, today was a bittersweet day. I'm happy to be done with my freshman year of college, but I'll miss my roommate and friends. I hope you enjoyed this vlog, and I'll see you all soon. Bye guys!
- FEAR 1v1's Mean 12 Year Old Bully
- 1v1 Basketball: Brother VS. Brother - Full of Ankle-Breakin' Crossovers, Blocked Shots, & More
- Q&A #2: Eye Color, How Many Tattoos
- Summer Vacation Plans
- THE BEST CALL OF DUTY EVER MADE!!!
- It's Prime Diss Track (Lv Prime) - OFFICIAL VIDEO!
- Info You Need To Know: (Backup Channel & New Upload schedule)
- INTENSE POKEMON GO HUNTING!! (Finding a Blastoise!)
- MY LUCKY GAMING SHIRT..?!
- Helping a Homeless Man in Need