depop vs shopify
Why having your own website is important for your brand
- Explanation of why having your own website is important for building a brand and having longevity in the business.
Reasons why having your own website is important:
- Building a brand that will have longevity
- Having word of mouth marketing
- Controlling your own brand and not being at the mercy of third-party apps
- Directing traffic to your own website instead of benefiting third-party platforms
- Having a standalone brand that customers will remember and refer to others
- Building customer relationships and having repeat customers
- Cutting out the middleman and having direct-to-consumer sales
How to build your own website:
- Resources available on YouTube and other platforms
- Paying it forward and being a resource for others
- Encouragement to build your own website and spread knowledge about thrifting and building a successful brand.
Top 3 Shopify Alternatives - Cheaper and Better
Ba Thông Tư Spotify is not the Best: An Analysis of Mixed Content
The article discusses various topics related to music, entertainment, technology, and lifestyle. It covers issues like the popularity of Spotify, the use of smart phones and social media, the importance of finding love, and the impact of technology on our lives. The article is written in a conversational style and uses colloquialisms and idioms.
- Spotify is not the best music streaming service.
- People rely too much on their smartphones and social media.
- Finding love is important, but it can be difficult in today's society.
- Technology has both positive and negative effects on our lives.
- Ba Thông Tư Spotify is not the best music streaming service.
- People are addicted to their smartphones and social media.
- Finding love in today's society is challenging.
- Technology has both advantages and disadvantages.
The article offers a unique perspective on the current issues facing modern society. It suggests that people need to be aware of the negative effects of technology and social media on their lives, while also recognizing the importance of finding love and meaningful relationships. The article encourages readers to think critically about their choices and to seek a balance between the digital and the real world.
Watch this if you've made no sales online... | Shopify, Etsy, Depop & Faire
Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted on my channel. I haven't been sure what to film lately, and I've taken a break from making candles. As you can tell from the title of this video, I haven't made a sale on my direct website in a very long time. In this article, I'll be discussing the realities of having an online shop and selling candles, soaps, or any other product.
The Ups and Downs of Having an Online Shop:
- It takes time to build a successful online shop.
- Some people have more success than others due to marketing skills, connections, or investment money.
- Juggling a full-time job, part-time job, or children can make it challenging to find time for a side hustle.
- Diversifying your store across all platforms can increase your chances of making sales.
- Etsy is a great platform, but there is a lot of competition.
- Wholesale and private labeling are other options to consider.
In conclusion, running an online shop takes time and effort. It's essential to diversify your store across all platforms, including Etsy, Facebook, and wholesale websites like Fair. Private labeling is also an option to consider. It's essential to be patient and persistent, and success will come with time.
I STARTED MY OWN VINTAGE CLOTHING WEBSITE! HOW MUCH MONEY DID I MAKE?
Hey, what's up everyone? I just hit 10k followers on Instagram and I'm super excited to drop my vintage website in a few days! In this article, I'll be sharing my process and showing you guys how it performs. I'm hoping to sell 50 items on the first day, and everything will be super fairly priced. Thank you so much for being on this journey with me, let's go!
The Day Before the Drop:
I'm currently taking pictures of around 30 more items that I want to get on the site. I just take pictures on the ground and use a background removal app to remove the background. I'll be uploading these items soon and testing the site before it drops. I can't wait to show you guys the website and how it performs.
The site is live! I'm super nervous and excited at the same time. I posted a swipe up link on my Instagram story and already have four orders within the first minute. People are going for the deals and shopping on the site. I'm hoping to sell at least half of the items on the first day. Let's see how it goes!
Thank you so much for all the support and love. The website drop was a success and I'm super grateful for everyone who bought something from the site. It's been an amazing journey and I can't wait to do it again in the future. Thank you for reading and being a part of this with me!
I LISTED My DEPOP Stock On EBAY! The BENEFITS of CROSS LISTING And Why you Should Do It Too!
- Dylan from Two on Vintage plans to list all of their Depop shop items on eBay to improve sales.
- Jazz, the other owner, has had success with eBay in the past.
- Dylan will be manually cross-listing the items onto eBay using an Excel spreadsheet to keep track.
Benefits of Cross-Listing:
- More eyes on your items, potentially leading to faster sales.
- Some platforms exist to make cross-listing easier, but Dylan will be doing it manually.
- Dylan has about 300 items in his room that need to be listed on eBay.
- He will be doing it in stages, starting with drafting all the coats and trousers first.
- The reason for drafting is to have a steady stream of daily listings, as platforms prefer frequent posting.
- Dylan plans to list around five items per day to last a few months.
- The work involves copying the information from Depop and adjusting the photos and subcategories.
- Dylan will also be changing the photo backgrounds to white.
- Dylan has had a few sales over the weekend, including an Aqua scoot and blazer for £30 and a pair of biker jeans for £30.
- He sold a pair of hockey shoes for £65.
- Dylan has listed 43 items on eBay and sold five for a total of £193.99 after fees and postage.
- Cross-listing on other platforms can lead to increased sales.
- Dylan plans to continue cross-listing and will update viewers in a month.
- Suggestions for future videos are welcome in the comments.
Depop Dropshipping: Dropshipping on Deopop in 2020?
Hey everyone, welcome back to the channel. In this video, we're going to be discussing a new concept called Depop drop shipping. I tried this in January and didn't have the best of luck, but today I'm going to show you my profile and what products I had up. Let's get started.
Depop Drop Shipping:
- Drop shipping is when you take a product that's not yours and put it on a marketplace like Depop. You buy the product when it sells.
- What makes this different is that we're selling on a fashion marketplace, and I haven't had huge success with it yet, but I feel like it has potential.
- To run this, you need to find a product, save the photo, take the description and notes, add the photo, paste the description, add the category, color, location, price, and post it.
- You can do 20, 30, 40, or even 100 items on Depop, and the more you add, the higher your chances of making a sale.
- You can make around $100-$300 a month just drop shipping on Depop.
- You need to have fast shipping time to be successful on Depop, and using Prime is the only way to make it work.
- You need to buy the product, ship it to your house, and then send it to the buyer's address the same day.
So, that's how you can drop ship on Depop. If you have any questions, let me know down below. If you enjoyed this video, give it a thumbs up, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more videos like this. Have a great week, and I'll see you guys in the next video.
Artists: STOP Selling on Etsy, Do THIS Instead
Why Artists Shouldn't Sell on Etsy: A Better Route for Artists
In this video, the speaker shares their opinion on why artists shouldn't sell on Etsy and offers a better route for artists to get their art in front of their audience.
Why Etsy Isn't the Best Path for Artists:
- Etsy can be hard to get in front of the right people who will buy your art.
- Competition with other artists may lead to lowering prices.
- Etsy takes a percentage of sales.
- It's hard to contact customers directly.
- The platform is becoming more competitive with other artists.
A Better Route for Artists:
- Grow your own social media presence and audience.
- Remain independent and price your own work.
- Call the shots in your own business.
- Direct your audience to your own website.
- Collect your customers' information.
- Avoid compromising on prices.
- Use Facebook to run ads straight to your website.
- Focus on getting your art out there and growing your own audience.
While Etsy may work for some artists, the speaker believes that as time goes on, it's becoming more and more difficult to stand out and get in front of the right people. Instead, artists should focus on growing their own social media presence and audience, remaining independent, and directing their audience to their own website. The speaker and their husband have created a free art business ebook to offer advice and mentorship to artists.
- shopify google ads enhanced conversion tracking
- how to add a gif to shopify homepage
- shopify review shopify platform review shopfy
- product details shopify
- beprofit shopify app
- shopify mystery box
- cons of using shopify
- shopify site seo report generator
- shopify bakery
- shopify add google product category