destiny 2 ads sensitivity modifier
BEST Controller Sensitivity Settings in Destiny 2
In this video, we will be discussing the best console controller settings and sensitivity for Destiny 2 after the season 15 update. These settings can make or break a controller player, and optimizing them is the most efficient way to improve your in-game performance. We will cover how to choose an optimal sensitivity and ADS modifier, and which settings are the best for your personal playstyle and preferences.
- The sensitivity setting is how fast your guardian looks around when you move the right thumbstick.
- There is no golden, one-size-fits-all sensitivity. It depends on your reaction speed, playstyle, personal preference, and level of hand-eye coordination.
- High sensitivity does not mean you are a better player. You must properly control it.
- Sensitivity on controller is not linear, so a 20 sensitivity is not twice the speed of a 10 sensitivity.
- There is an acceleration mechanic baked into the game for controller, which means that higher sensitivities reach maximum speed more rapidly than lower sensitivities.
- To find the right sensitivity for you, you need to understand how sensitivity works, consider your playstyle, and test different sensitivities in private matches.
- The ADS modifier is a number that changes your sensitivity while you are aiming a weapon.
- The default setting is 1.0, which means your sensitivity is unchanged when aiming.
- A setting of 0.5 makes your ADS sensitivity half as fast as the default, and a setting above 1.0 makes it faster.
- It is recommended to keep your ADS modifier between 0.5 and 1.0 to improve accuracy and combat mouse and keyboard players.
- Higher sensitivities accelerate more rapidly to the maximum turning speed, which can be bad for fine adjustments.
Choosing the right sensitivity and ADS modifier is essential for improving your in-game performance in Destiny 2. It depends on your personal playstyle and preferences, and there is no one golden setting that works for everyone. Understanding how sensitivity works and testing different settings in private matches can help you find the optimal settings for you. Remember to keep your ADS modifier between 0.5 and 1.0 for improved accuracy and combat against mouse and keyboard players.
NEW Controller Sensitivity Options Guide (20 sens, ADS modifiers) - Destiny 2 - Update 3.3.0
In this video, the speaker discusses the new controller settings added in Season of the Lost. They cover the following:
- The speaker greets their audience and introduces the topic of the video.
Controller Settings Update
- The speaker explains that a big update has been made to the controller settings in the game.
- They discuss the sprint turn scale and how it has replaced the traction mod.
- They explain that there are now more sensitivity options, with a range of 10 to 20.
- They discuss the ads sensitivity modifier, which can go up to 1.5.
Testing the New Settings
- The speaker goes into a game of Rumble to test out the new settings.
- They discuss how the higher sensitivity is allowing them to turn around more quickly and acquire targets faster.
- They mention that there will be an adjustment period for players to get used to the new settings.
- The speaker expresses their excitement about the new settings and how it feels liberating to have a higher turn speed.
- They mention that these settings will allow controller players to compete better in close quarters combat against mouse and keyboard players.
- They discuss the potential for improving their shotgun gameplay with these settings.
NEW! Best Controller Customization Settings for Destiny 2 - Sensitivity Update
Destiny 2 players using controllers have long faced limited customization options, especially when compared to other FPS games like Apex. With Bungie's recent announcement of cross play, controller players were concerned about the sensitivity cap and the necessity of the traction mod for close-quarters PvP engagements. However, Bungie has since added extra customization options, such as different binds for charged and uncharged melees, expanded look sensitivity from 1-10 to 1-20, and an ADS sensitivity modifier ranging from 0.5 to 1.5. They also added a sprint turn scalar setting, which ranges from 0.3 to 0.8 and replaces the traction mod. These changes have made it easier for controller players to compete in PvP engagements.
Here are some tips based on the new features:
- Utilize the charged and uncharged melee binds depending on your playstyle.
- Experiment with the expanded look sensitivity settings to find what works best for you.
- Leave the ADS sensitivity modifier at the default of 1.0 until you find a comfortable look sensitivity.
- Set the sprint turn scalar setting to 0.8 for maximum effectiveness in PvP engagements.
Overall, the new customization options have made it easier for controller players to compete on a level playing field with mouse and keyboard players. These changes are a welcome addition to the game and will help improve the gameplay experience for all players.
MY SETTINGS & CONFIGURATIONS Explained For Destiny 2 PVE - Controller / Video / Sound - Tutorial
In this video, the speaker discusses the settings they use for Destiny 2 on PlayStation 5. The settings may also apply to PS4 and Xbox users, but not PC users unless they play with a controller. The speaker covers controller, sound, and video settings for PvE purposes. They recommend using a stock controller and not making any modifications. The speaker suggests changing a binding for charging and uncharged melee in order to properly play with certain builds. They also recommend adjusting look sensitivity based on personal preference and level of accuracy.
Why Change ADS Sensitivity Settings? (Apex Legends Low ADS Sens Experiment)
Hey everyone, welcome back to the channel. Today we will be discussing the topic of changing your aim down sights sensitivity in Apex Legends. This has been a frequently asked question in the comments section, and we are here to provide some insight into why it is important to change your sensitivity.
Why Change Your ADS Sensitivity?
There are a few reasons why you may want to change your aim down sights sensitivity. The main reason is to provide comfort and more control. This can be achieved by slowing it down for better reaction time or speeding it up to catch up to fast-moving targets. Additionally, most games slow down your aim down sight sensitivity, so changing it can help match your natural sensitivity and provide better precision.
What Settings Do I Use?
The settings you use for your aim down sights sensitivity will depend on your personal preferences and playstyle. It is recommended to start with the default sensitivity and gradually adjust it until you find a comfortable setting. Additionally, aiming hip fire in aim trainers can improve your control on the base sensitivity, making it easier to control when scaling up to higher sensitivities.
Pros and Cons of Low vs High Sensitivity:
There are pros and cons to both low and high sensitivities. Low sensitivity provides better precision and improved stability, but can be harder to maintain speed and flow. High sensitivity is easier to maintain flow and faster, but can be harder to control and hit precise shots.
Changing your aim down sights sensitivity can provide comfort and more control in Apex Legends. It is important to find a sensitivity that feels comfortable for you and matches your natural sensitivity. Experimenting with different settings can help you find the perfect balance between speed and precision.
You Have Been Playing Destiny Wrong! Change THESE SETTINGS ft. CoachBolt (CONSOLE/PC)
Hey there, welcome back to my channel! In this video, I'll be sharing my settings for playing Destiny 2, and explaining why I make certain choices when it comes to sensitivity and video settings. But before we dive into gameplay, I want to give a shoutout to our sponsor, Vampire: The Masquerade Blood Hunt. It's a free-to-play battle royale game that's based on a tabletop role-playing game, and it's definitely worth checking out.
- Look sensitivity and ADS sensitivity modifier are both important factors to consider when playing Destiny 2.
- DPI is often overlooked, but it's crucial for staying consistent across games. I recommend using either 800 or 400 DPI.
- I prefer to use a higher sensitivity (8) in Destiny 2 because it's a fast-paced game, but it's not necessarily the best choice for other games.
- Muscle memory is key when it comes to sensitivity. Once you find a sensitivity that works for you, stick with it and give yourself time to build muscle memory.
- A larger mousepad can help you utilize your arm to its fullest extent and make the most of your sensitivity.
- Consider the space you have available and adjust your sensitivity accordingly to avoid hitting obstacles.
Thanks for tuning in and learning more about my settings for playing Destiny 2. Remember, sensitivity is a personal preference, so don't be afraid to experiment and find what works best for you. And be sure to check out Vampire: The Masquerade Blood Hunt for some great free-to-play battle royale action!
Destiny 2 BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS and SENSITIVITY - GET GOD AIM & WHAT THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW
Welcome to today's video, guys! Today, I'm going to talk to you about the best controller settings in Destiny 2. I'll also explain why your current settings might be completely wrong and how to improve your aim and become a better player.
- Many players are misinformed about the best controller settings in Destiny 2
- Understanding your settings is crucial for competing with PC players
- We'll focus on movement, controller, button layout, look sensitivity, and ads sensitivity modifiers
- There are two types: linear and dynamic
- Destiny 2 uses dynamic for controllers and linear for mouse and keyboard
- Linear sensitivity is like a car going from 0 to 100 instantly, while dynamic gradually increases speed
- To find your perfect sensitivity, go to any planet and track an enemy without aiming down sight
- Start at number 3 and adjust until you can comfortably track the enemy
ADS Sensitivity Modifiers:
- This affects your aim down sight sensitivity
- A lower sensitivity can be better for long-range engagements, while a higher sensitivity can be better for close-range battles
- Find your sweet spot by testing different settings and adjusting accordingly
- Knowing your controller settings is crucial for improving your gameplay in Destiny 2
- Don't just follow someone else's settings without understanding why
- Take the time to test and adjust your settings for your own playstyle and comfort
- Remember to always keep practicing and improving!