digital ads design
Design Facebook Ad Graphics That Don't Get Ignored
- Ad graphics need to grab attention, but most get ignored due to banner blindness
- Our brains filter out what's not important and focus on what matters to us, including ads
- Overcoming banner blindness requires understanding how our brains filter and identifying patterns within designs
- Effective ad graphics contain elements that are uniquely interesting and specific to the target audience
How Our Brains Filter:
- On the web, we filter out based on placement, ignoring what's at the top and on the side of websites
- Facebook and Instagram ads live directly in the news feed, so we must identify and filter out in other ways
- We identify patterns within designs and use similar design styles and patterns as our competitors, leading to rapid banner blindness
- Using stereotypical stock images that are polished and professional-looking can also lead to filtering out
- Format is another way to identify an ad, as ads often use old landscape formats instead of square or portrait types
- Overly bright and loud graphics also flag ads and scream ignore me
Creating Effective Ad Graphics:
- Stand out in a good way by creating graphics that contain elements specific to the target audience
- Use photos or images that are part of the target audience's interests, like a person speaking on stage for public speakers
- Blend in as an organic-looking photo by using simple and recognizable images, like a screenshot of a platform like Upwork
- Highlight and use text to grab more interest and keep the audience reading
- Overcoming banner blindness is crucial for effective ad graphics
- Identifying patterns within designs and using unique elements specific to the target audience can help grab attention and prevent filtering out
- Using simple and recognizable images and highlighting text can also help keep the audience interested and reading the ad.
Photoshop Tutorial - E-commerce product banner design | Social Media Post Design in Photoshop
Creating a Banner in Photoshop: A Step-by-Step Guide
- In this video, we will show you how to create a banner in Photoshop.
- Even if you're a beginner, follow our steps and you can create it easily.
1. Creating a New File
- Go to File and click on New.
- Give the file a name and set the width to 1080 and height to 1080 pixels.
- Make sure Pixels and RGB Color are selected for resolution and color mode, respectively.
2. Duplicating the Background Layer
- Click on the background layer and press Ctrl J for duplicate.
- Click on the duplicated layer and go to Effect.
- Click on Gradient Overlay and choose your colors.
3. Adding Images
- Use the Magic Wand tool to select the subject of your image.
- Press Ctrl J to duplicate the layer and delete the unwanted parts.
- Use the Clone Stamp tool and Eraser tool to refine your image.
- Apply a Smart Object and adjust brightness and saturation.
4. Removing White Borders
- Use the Magic Wand tool to select the white border.
- Go to Select and click on Modify to contract the selection.
- Press Ctrl J to duplicate the layer and delete the unwanted parts.
- Use the Move tool to position the images.
- Apply a Hue Saturation adjustment layer and modify the colors.
5. Final Touches
- Use the Brush tool and a black color mask to remove unwanted parts.
- Swap colors to white and brush on your image.
- Swap colors to black and remove unwanted parts.
- With these easy steps, you can create a stunning banner in Photoshop.
- Experiment with different colors and images to create a unique design.
23 Advertising Techniques Used to Create Powerful and Persuasive Ads
Are you struggling to grab your audience's attention with your advertising? With the average human seeing 5,000 ads per day, it's more important than ever to stand out. Implementing a visual marketing strategy may seem daunting, but with the right techniques, it can be a breeze. Here are 23 proven methods to help you create compelling content:
1. Strategic color choices can elicit different emotions in viewers. Consider using classic brand colors like Coca-Cola's red or Tiffany's blue.
2. Composition is key when organizing elements within your ad space. Use grid techniques like the rule of thirds or the golden mean.
3. Focal points draw the viewer's attention to the most important aspects of your design. Use selective focus, exposure adjustment, or lighting to highlight your focal point.
4. Visual paths guide the viewer through your design. Use the Z or F shape to keep your viewer engaged.
5. Typography is crucial to your ad's success. Be mindful of the amount of text you use, and balance it with visuals.
6. Repetition can be an effective way to raise brand awareness. Consider repeating your message or logo across different platforms.
7. Body language can convey confidence, success, and more. Choose your actors or figurines carefully to align with your message.
8. Direct gaze can trigger emotions in viewers, making them more likely to buy your product. Use this technique with luxury items or scents.
9. The three-quarter gaze can be less intimidating than direct gaze, but still effective in triggering emotions.
10. Point of view techniques take the viewer into the perspective of another person. Use this technique in video advertising.
11. Behind-the-scenes footage can authentically showcase your brand.
By utilizing these techniques, you can create visually stunning and effective ads that grab your audience's attention. Don't let the competition overwhelm you – start implementing these strategies today.
Top Facebook Ad Design Tips That Convert to Clicks (Plus Examples)
- Facebook is home to over 6 million advertisers, making it a crowded marketing space.
- Despite the competition, Facebook offers the highest return on investment of any social media platform.
- To effectively advertise on Facebook, visuals are crucial in capturing the attention of viewers and encouraging them to engage with your brand.
- Viz Me is a platform that empowers users to create beautiful and engaging advertising visuals and social media graphics.
Tip 1: Use High-Quality Product Photos
- A well-crafted, high-resolution photo of your product can make it stand out in a sea of low-quality images.
- Nike's simple yet powerful ad featuring a high-quality photo of their cleat is an excellent example of this strategy.
- If you're selling multiple products, consider using carousel ads to showcase up to 10 visuals within one ad.
Tip 2: Professional Photos for Services and Virtual Products
- Even if you're not selling a tangible product, professional-quality photos can still help sell your service or virtual product.
- Showcase your work as best you can, like a photography business displaying photos from previous clients.
- Illustrations are customizable and can cater to your target audience, as shown by MailChimp's Facebook ads.
Tip 3: Understand Color Psychology
- Colors have meaning and can elicit specific emotions in viewers.
- Use colors that align with the message and feeling you want your ad to convey.
- Use bright colors and strong contrast to stand out from Facebook's primarily white and blue color scheme.
Tip 4: Create Purposeful Visuals
- Your photo or image should have a deeper meaning that aligns with the message you want to convey.
- Use visual storytelling to connect emotionally with your audience and showcase your values and beliefs.
- Use carousel ads or instant experience ads to tell a story and highlight multiple benefits of your product or service.
Tip 5: Use Video Content
- People spend five times more time on video content than static images.
- Video ads are engaging, interesting, and can tell a story.
- Keep your videos short and include subtitles or text overlays to make them accessible.
Tip 6: Effective Ad Copy
- Great ad copy can boost the success of an ad.
- Keep it short and sweet, offer value, instill a sense of urgency, and reduce uncertainty.
- Include a call-to-action button to guide viewers on what to do next.
- Creating stunning visuals is just the beginning of creating compelling Facebook ads.
- Use targeting options to reach the right audience and encourage them to take action.
- Combine visuals, ad copy, and a call-to-action to create a successful Facebook ad campaign.
This INSANE AI Tool Creates Digital Ads In Seconds (Balloonary Tutorial)
Introducing Balloonery: The AI Tool for Creating Digital Ads in Seconds
Are you tired of spending hours creating digital ads for your business on various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Google? Well, with Balloonery, you can generate stunning ads in less than 60 seconds! Here's how:
- Step 1: Input the URL of the page you want to promote.
- Step 2: Select the platform you want to create ads for (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Step 3: Let the AI generate ad suggestions for you, customize them, and launch your ads with ease.
But that's not all! Balloonery supports a lifetime deal with no monthly payments, and you can also connect it with your Facebook or Google platform to launch ads directly.
Let's take a closer look at the magic of this tool:
- Input your website URL, product page, or landing page.
- Choose the platform you want to create ads for.
- Let the AI generate ad suggestions for you, including copy, images, and layout.
- Customize the ad to your liking, including location, interests, and demographics.
- Launch your ad with ease and save time and effort!
Balloonery is a game-changer for any business looking to create stunning digital ads quickly and easily. Don't miss out on the lifetime deal and try it for yourself today!
I tried using Canva to make a Product Commercial
Creating a Professional Quality Commercial for Under $20: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Daniel Schiffer attempts to create a professional quality product commercial for under $20
- The catch is that it has to be easy, with no key frames, masks, or practical effects
Step 1: Assemble a Brand Kit
- Use free graphic design platform Canva to create a brand kit
- Add logos, create a color palette, and bring in brand fonts
- Download images of Ollie Pop soda cans from their website
Step 2: Choose a Video Template
- Select a template from Canva's video editor that fits the desired theme
- Search for neon to find flashy and exciting templates
- Delete unnecessary elements and bring in soda can images
Step 3: Add Text and Animations
- Change the background color to match the colors of the can
- Add text that fits the flavor of the soda, such as fresh for ginger lemon
- Apply page animations to animate everything on the page, such as the pop animation
- Apply individual animations to select elements on the page, such as the drift animation for neon tubes
Step 4: Duplicate Pages for Each Flavor
- Save time by duplicating the page and swapping out the soda can images and text
- All animations will be applied automatically, so there's no need to redo them
- Re-time frames to a shorter duration, such as three and a half seconds
- With the help of Canva and some creative thinking, it's possible to create a professional quality commercial for under $20
- The process can be easy and accessible for anyone, regardless of their level of experience
How to Tips for Creating Social Media Graphics - Graphic Design Tutorial
Tips and Tricks for Creating Social Media Graphics Like a Pro
- Social media marketing can lead to success
- Creating effective posts requires an art
- Tips and tricks can help improve social media graphics
Tips and Tricks:
1. Use high-resolution images from dependable websites or hire a professional photographer
2. Center important elements and consider applying the rule of thirds for attractive asymmetry
3. Be aware of image size for different social media platforms and use brand colors
4. Know your target audience and post pictures that appeal to them
5. Avoid copyrighted images and use your own designs with online tools like Bhisma's
6. Match font with message and avoid using too many fonts
7. Balance image and text with strong fonts, short phrases, and contrasting colors
8. Establish a focal point and avoid unnecessary clutter
9. Use lines, arrows, and negative space to direct viewer's attention
10. Keep alignment, spacing, and margins consistent
11. Adjust opacity and use collage techniques for added visual effects
- Social media graphics require attention to detail
- Following these tips and tricks can help improve the effectiveness of your posts
- Experiment with different techniques and have fun creating your social media graphics.