Do I Need to Pay Dropshipping Suppliers Immediately?
- In this video, we will be discussing the right way to pay suppliers in dropshipping
- It is important to understand the different methods of payment available
- The choice of method depends on where you are in your dropshipping journey
Methods of Payment:
- PayPal is the best method for beginners
- PayPal offers protection under goods and services and charges a 4.5% fee on the supplier
- To establish trust with the supplier, offer to pay the 4.5% fee
- AliPay is a convenient method but does not allow for negotiation or logo printing
- Trade Assurance on Alibaba is similar to PayPal's protection and requires negotiation on the Alibaba platform
- Wire transfers are the best method for larger payments
- Verify your account before sending and receiving payments
- Choose a supplier under Trade Assurance on Alibaba
- Do not make wire transfers at the beginning of your dropshipping journey
- The right method of payment depends on where you are in your dropshipping journey
- PayPal is the best method for beginners
- Use Trade Assurance on Alibaba for added protection
- Wire transfers are best for larger payments
- Remember to verify your account before sending and receiving payments
HOW TO FULFILL DROPSHIPPING ORDERS (2019)
Fulfilling Orders for Dropshipping: A Guide
When starting out with dropshipping, getting your first order can be exhilarating. However, fulfilling the order may seem daunting. In this article, we will break down the process of fulfilling orders for dropshipping.
1. Install Google Chrome extension for your website.
2. Click the Order Product button on Overload website.
3. Input shipping information and ensure packet is set.
4. Include a message requesting to leave out receipts and promotions.
5. Click Confirm and Pay to complete the order.
6. Wait for Aliexpress to update with tracking number.
7. Send tracking number to the customer.
- Protect customer information by blocking it out in screenshots or videos.
- Wait a few days before sending tracking information to the customer.
- Do not include receipts or promotions in the order to maintain profit margins.
Fulfilling orders for dropshipping may seem intimidating at first, but with the right steps and precautions, it can be a straightforward process. Remember to protect customer information and profits by leaving out receipts and promotions. Happy dropshipping!
Why Suppliers Pay Me So Much 💰💰💰
Anton, the owner of a company that sells other people's products, discusses why suppliers pay them a lot of money to sell their products.
Reasons why suppliers pay companies like Anton's:
1. Different Business Models: Selling directly to consumers is a different business model than manufacturing products that people want to buy. Manufacturing products requires experience with market research, cost controls, material sourcing, safety standards, quality control, product packaging, logistics, sales forecasting, and new product creation. Selling products online requires knowledge of e-commerce, web design, conversion rate optimization, media buying, digital marketing, copywriting, relationship building, sales, and customer support.
2. Focus on Strengths: The manufacturers of products want to focus on making the best products and have different retailers bring them sales. This diversifies their risk and gives them more sources of revenue.
3. Less Risky: Diversifying their risk by having companies like Anton's bring them consistent sales helps them avoid being out of business if anything happens with one retailer.
4. Grow Bigger Together: Working with companies like Anton's helps suppliers grow bigger than they ever would on their own by having more people bring them sales.
Suppliers pay companies like Anton's a lot of money to sell their products because e-commerce and digital marketing are valuable and unique skill sets that are respected and in high demand by big product brands. Anton's company provides suppliers with a way to diversify their risk, have more sources of revenue, and grow bigger over time.
Do NOT Use Aliexpress to Dropship (NEW 2022 Method)
Drop Shipping: Why You Need a Private Supplier
- Drop Shipping is dead - a common misconception
- AliExpress is not a reliable supplier
- Private supplier is essential for growth and success
Key Issues with AliExpress:
- Long shipping times and poor product quality
- Overcomplication of process and potential for refunds and chargebacks
- Lack of reliability and communication with suppliers
Benefits of Private Supplier:
- Faster shipping times and potential for white labeling
- Ability to negotiate for lower prices and increase profit margins
- More reliable and established relationship with supplier
Finding Private Supplier:
- Reach out to suppliers in your niche or smaller suppliers
- Use an agent as a middleman or try Auto DS platform
- Be cautious and build relationships with suppliers
- Drop Shipping is not dead, but a private supplier is necessary for success
- AliExpress is not a reliable supplier and limits growth potential
- Finding a private supplier requires research and building relationships.
How To Handle Dropshipping From Multiple Suppliers [Shopify]
The article touches on a variety of topics, ranging from technology to personal experiences. It includes a mix of colloquialisms, idioms, and transitional phrases. The article starts with a question about mobile phone expenses and ends with a reference to a video game.
- The importance of saving user passwords
- The desire for a brighter tomorrow
- The impact of online comments and reactions
- Overcoming fears and fighting for what you believe in
- The significance of personal connections and memories
- The role of technology in our daily lives
- The beauty of nature and its benefits
- The importance of finding happiness
- The value of teamwork and collaboration
- The significance of personal values and beliefs
The article covers a range of topics in an informal, conversational tone. It includes personal experiences and observations, as well as references to pop culture and technology. Despite its scattered nature, the article highlights the importance of personal connections, values, and happiness.
Shopify Dropshipping Outside the US 🌎 Does it Work?
In this episode of the e-commerce lifestyle podcast, Anton Corelli discusses the viability of dropshipping outside of the US. He notes that the dropship lifestyle business model can work anywhere in the world, and provides tips for those looking to get involved with dropshipping from outside the US.
- Deciding where to do business
- Confirming demand in your location
- Finding suppliers in your area
- Advertising platforms available in your country
- Setting up a US business entity
Deciding where to do business:
Anton recommends doing business in the US if you hold a US passport or citizenship and are located outside the US. However, if you are not a US citizen, you need to decide whether to set up a business in the US or do business where you are. To make this decision, you should consider whether people are already buying online where you are located and whether there is enough demand for the product you want to sell.
Confirming demand in your location:
To confirm whether people are already buying online in your location, Anton recommends checking out Shopify payments, a way to accept money on your Shopify store. If Shopify payments are available in your country, it is a good sign that enough people are interested in buying online.
Finding suppliers in your area:
Anton suggests finding at least 20 potential suppliers for every niche you want to enter. If you cannot find enough suppliers in your area for the product you want to sell, he advises nicheing up to sell related products.
Advertising platforms available in your country:
Anton loves Google Shopping ads, but they are not available in every country. If Google Shopping ads are not an option, you should look for other marketplaces where people in your country typically buy or are comfortable buying from.
Setting up a US business entity:
Anton recommends using Stripe Atlas to set up a legal US business entity. If that does not work out, there are other companies that can assist in setting up a US corporation, or you can use your business information from abroad to apply with US suppliers.
Anton emphasizes that the dropship lifestyle business model can work anywhere in the world, and that there are options available for those looking to get involved with dropshipping outside of the US. By considering factors such as demand, suppliers, and advertising platforms, and by setting up a US business entity, dropshippers from outside the US can find success in the industry.
How To Not Get Sued When Drop Shipping!
Anton from Dropship Lifestyle conducts live training webinars every two weeks with over a thousand attendees from all around the world. He teaches for 60 minutes and ends with a 30-minute Q&A session. Over the past few webinars, Anton noticed that many of the same questions are coming up about getting sued, suppliers suing, and the legality of dropshipping. In this article, Anton will address these questions and share his thoughts.
Anton explains that getting sued is a possibility when doing business, especially in America, where anyone can sue anyone at any time. However, the people who are getting sued and receiving cease and desist letters are mostly selling copyrighted or trademarked products or brands. It is essential to get approval from companies to sell their products, or else there is a high risk of getting sued.
Anton emphasizes the importance of separating personal assets from business assets. As a sole proprietor, there is no separation, and personal assets could be at risk if the business gets sued. Anton recommends talking to an accountant and setting up an LLC or an S corporation with a separate bank account and separate pay for the business owner. This provides a layer of protection for personal assets should the business get sued.
Keeping It Legit:
Anton emphasizes the importance of keeping the business legit and not selling people's intellectual property. It is not sustainable, and it is not worth anyone's time. It is shady and could lead to lawsuits.
Anton addresses the questions about getting sued and the legality of dropshipping. He emphasizes the importance of getting approval from companies to sell their products, separating personal assets from business assets, and keeping the business legit. Anton encourages viewers to attend his live training webinars for more information and to subscribe to Dropship Lifestyle on YouTube for weekly training videos.
- Infinnii Dropshipping Success
- Choosing AliExpress Dropshipping Suppliers
- Using Amazon FBA for Dropshipping?
- Selling Item on eBay, Dropshipping Dilemma?
- Master Dropshipping with Fred Lam's Clickbank Webinar
- Dropshipping Profits: What's the Earning Potential?
- Amazon Dropshipping Guide by Andrew
- Maximize Returns: Dropshipping on eBay
- Dropshipping Day One: Profit Plunge
- Chip Dropshipping: Profitable Tech Supply Chain