does comment sold work with shopify
- Point of sale systems (POS) for e-commerce sites and collecting money
- Discussing the confusion around POS systems for boutique owners
- Two most popular options: Shopify and CommentSold
- Perspective on what's best for scaling business
Comparison of Shopify and CommentSold:
- Shopify: compatible for boutique owners, easy setup, interchangeable for brick and mortar and online storefronts, simplified inventory, customizable with apps
- CommentSold: good for live sellers, supports Facebook live sales, app built-in, nice storefront, but more expensive with commission fees on sales
- Shopify is great for simple e-commerce stores and scaling businesses
- CommentSold is best for live sellers and active Facebook groups
- Commission fees should be factored into pricing
- Industry is constantly changing, may need to update comparison in the future.
Shopify vs CommentSold: Why they switched from CommentSold to Shopify
Melissa, the owner, has used both Comment Sold and Shopify for her business. She prefers Shopify because of its customizable themes and ability to connect with other businesses. Comment Sold is best for going live and has a waitlist option for sold-out items.
Both platforms have helped Melissa reach a wider audience, especially during the pandemic when more people turned to online shopping. Shopify's shipping platform and customer service are also priorities for Melissa when choosing a software for her website.
Overall, choosing software that is easy to update, add products to, and has good customer service is crucial for Melissa's business. Both Shopify and Comment Sold have their strengths, but it ultimately comes down to personal preference.
How to Decide Between CommentSold vs Shopify | Comment Selling in 2020
Hey boutique owners and e-commerce friends! In this article, we'll be discussing comment selling on social media and the best platforms for your business. We know that many businesswomen are killing it on social media, but one of the biggest headaches is how time-consuming it is to do everything manually. But CommentSold has come along and given us the perfect solution. In this article, we'll answer your questions about CommentSold, including when and how to use it, if you should be using Shopify instead, if you can use both, and what's better.
- Lots of businesswomen are killing it on social media, but it can be time-consuming to do everything manually. CommentSold provides a solution to this.
What is CommentSold?
- CommentSold was launched in 2017 and automates the sales process for social media sellers.
- You can make a post or a live video and have customers comment to shop without having to leave your Facebook group.
- CommentSold has a mobile app and a web store option.
- CommentSold saves time, boosts engagement and sales, and works with both posts and live videos.
Advantages of CommentSold:
- Saves time and boosts engagement and sales in your group.
- Works with both posts and live videos.
- Has a great mobile app and customer experience.
- No need for a website, but you can still gather sales.
- You don't need a website but may be losing some sales if you don't have one.
Downsides of CommentSold:
- Limited functionality compared to other platforms.
- Limited ability to scale your business compared to sending customers directly to your website.
- Facebook pixel is not super sophisticated.
- CommentSold provides a great solution for automating the sales process on social media.
- Whether you should use CommentSold or Shopify depends on your marketing strategies and business goals.
- CommentSold is a great option for those selling in Facebook groups and wanting to boost engagement and sales.
Paparazzi Premiere vs Shopify vs CommentSold
ForeignBellas, today I want to share my thoughts on the Premiere app from Paparazzi and how it compares to Shopify and Comment Sold. Before we dive in, make sure to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more content.
- Premiere app from Paparazzi released to convention attendees
- Functions mainly as an inventory management system with POS and online store capabilities
- Syncs easily with Paparazzi orders
- URL provided for easy sharing, but not searchable on search engines
- Shopify and Comment Sold are alternative options
Comparison of Premiere, Shopify, and Comment Sold:
- Premiere: $7.50/year, easy inventory management, POS, and online store capabilities, not searchable on search engines, URL provided for sharing
- Shopify: $29/month (or lower cost version), online store platform with POS capabilities, syncs with Facebook and Comment Sold, takes longer to sync orders from Paparazzi
- Comment Sold: Live selling platform with multiple pricing options, app allows customers to shop while live, syncs with Shopify
- Will keep Shopify for search engine optimization
- Will keep Comment Sold for live selling capabilities
- Will continue to use Premiere for inventory management and online store capabilities
- Paparazzi may add advanced features in the future
- Ultimately, the decision on which platform to use depends on individual needs and preferences
- Paparazzi Premiere app is a game changer with its ease of use and inventory management capabilities
- Shopify and Comment Sold have their own unique features and advantages
- It's important to consider all options and make a decision based on individual business goals.
why I had to stop using comment sold to go live on facebook
Struggling with Facebook Lives? Here's a Solution!
Hey guys, it's the Bling Gypsy! Lately, I've been struggling with the decline of viewers on my Facebook Lives, and I found out that Facebook is the problem. They keep changing things without telling anyone, and their new rule is that automated messages are considered spam if the customer hasn't messaged you within the last 24 hours. This is bad news for those of us who use Comment Sold, as it sends automated messages to customers.
But don't worry, I've found a workaround! You can go live through the Business Suite on your phone and manually cart your customers' items. It's a bit of a pain, but it's better than losing viewers. Here's how to do it:
1. Go live through the Business Suite
2. Click on the three dots and select Audience restrictions
3. Choose your audience and select United States (or any other place you want to push your live to)
4. Manually cart your customers' items
This workaround isn't perfect, but it's the best option we have right now. And don't worry, Comment Sold is still worth it! Their staff is amazing, and they're always willing to help.
If you're struggling with Facebook Lives, give this workaround a try. And if you have any questions, let me know!
Comment Sold Tutorial
In this article, we will guide you through the process of registering for CommentSold and purchasing items through their platform. We will use an example of a live video and show you step by step how to comment and purchase items. So, let's get started!
1. Register for CommentSold:
- Click on the provided link or type register in the live video comments
- Wait for a message from CommentSold with a link to continue your account sign-up
- Login with your Facebook account and click allow for CommentSold to let you comment on videos
- Enter your email address, name, phone number (optional), and check send to messenger to receive updates
- Click confirm and your account is ready to go!
2. Watch the video and choose your item:
- Pay attention to the item numbers and sizes mentioned in the video
- If there are color options, check the comments or video description for details
- Comment sold followed by the item number, your size (abbreviated), and color (if applicable) with no commas in between
3. Check your cart and continue shopping:
- Commenting on an item will add it to your cart, which you can see in your CommentSold account
- You have two hours to checkout, so keep shopping if you want more items
- Scroll down in the video or check the comments for all the items mentioned
4. Apply discount codes and pay:
- Click on pay order and enter your delivery address
- Add any discount codes (if applicable) and click apply
- Enter your payment information and click checkout
CommentSold is a convenient platform for purchasing items through live videos. By following these simple steps, you can easily register for CommentSold, comment on items, and purchase them with ease. Remember to double-check your comments for accuracy and keep shopping within the two-hour checkout window. Happy shopping!
Why Comment Sold is amazing and easy to use!
How to Set Up Your Online Store Using Commentsold and Shopify
Setting up an online store can seem daunting, but with the right tools, it can be done quickly and easily. In this article, we'll show you how to set up your online store using Commentsold and Shopify, two popular platforms that make it easy to sell your products online.
1. Sign up for Commentsold and upgrade to the online store feature.
2. Create your Shopify page and link it to your Commentsold account.
3. Customize your online store by adding pictures and descriptions of your products.
4. Use the collections feature to group your products into categories.
5. Set up your navigation menu to make it easy for customers to find what they're looking for.
6. Add banners and adverts to promote your products and sales.
7. Enable your email list to keep in touch with your customers and promote future sales.
Setting up your online store doesn't have to be complicated. With Commentsold and Shopify, you can create a professional-looking store that's easy to navigate and manage. Take advantage of the features offered by these platforms to showcase your products and attract customers. And if you need help along the way, don't hesitate to reach out to their customer support teams. Happy selling!