does youtube premium have ads
Is YouTube Premium Worth It? 3 Things to Know Before You Sign Up in 2022
- YouTube Premium removes ads for a monthly fee, but is it worth it?
- This article will discuss three things to know before signing up for YouTube Premium in 2022.
1. How much does YouTube Premium cost?
- YouTube Premium costs $11.99 per month with a three-month free trial.
- However, the price may vary depending on the device used to sign up for the subscription.
- Signing up through a computer may save you money.
- Discounts are available for annual subscriptions, and there are plans for families and students.
2. What features do you get with YouTube Premium?
- YouTube Premium removes ads from videos.
- Background play allows you to navigate other apps on your phone while the video continues to play.
- Download videos to watch offline.
- Access to YouTube Music Premium, a separate app with millions of songs and videos available for offline listening.
- YouTube Originals are no longer a selling point for the service.
3. How do I know if YouTube Premium is worth it?
- Consider how much time you spend on YouTube.
- Determine how disruptive ads are to your viewing experience.
- Think about how signing up for YouTube Premium would affect your overall streaming setup and budget.
- YouTube Premium may be worth it if you watch a lot of YouTube, find ads disruptive, and would take advantage of the other benefits.
- Consider the cost and how it fits into your budget before signing up.
YouTube Premium: Is It Worth It?!
- Dave LeClair from Make Yousef Calm discusses pros and cons of YouTube Premium subscription
Pros of YouTube Premium:
- No ads on videos, which supports creators without interrupting viewing experience
- Access to YouTube Originals, such as Wayne, Impulse, Best Shot, Origin, Weird City, and Cobra Kai
- Access to YouTube Music, which combines video and music streaming services for $12/month
- Ability to download videos for offline viewing
- Ability to watch videos in the background while using other apps on mobile devices
Cons of YouTube Premium:
- Cost of $12/month may not be worth it if not interested in YouTube Originals or music streaming
- Social aspects of Spotify may be lost if switching to YouTube Music
- Free trial available to test out features before committing to subscription
- Personal preference and viewing habits will determine if YouTube Premium is worth the cost
- Dave LeClair believes it is worth it for the ad-free experience, access to YouTube Originals, and ability to watch videos in the background on mobile devices
- Viewers can share their own opinions in the comments section and decide if they want to subscribe or stick with free YouTube.
Stop Overpaying for YouTube Premium
Today, I want to talk about YouTube Premium and why it's worth considering. For those who may not know, YouTube Premium is a subscription service offered by YouTube that allows for an ad-free viewing experience, the ability to play videos in the background, and the option to download videos for offline viewing. Additionally, the subscription includes access to YouTube Music.
Benefits of YouTube Premium:
- Ad-free viewing experience (skippable, non-skippable, mid-roll, banner ads, etc.)
- Ability to play videos in the background while using other apps or locking your phone
- Option to download videos for offline viewing
- Access to YouTube Music
- If subscribing through an iPhone, be aware of the Apple tax that charges a 30% fee for any transaction on the App Store. Subscribing through the App Store will result in a higher price. To avoid overpayment, subscribe outside of the App Store.
- To switch subscription methods, go to settings in the YouTube app, click on premium benefits, and scroll down to manage your membership.
In conclusion, YouTube Premium is a worthwhile investment for those who value an ad-free and convenient viewing experience. By subscribing outside of the App Store, you can avoid overpayment and enjoy all the benefits of the service.
YouTube Premium: Is it worth it..?
In this video, we explore YouTube Premium, its benefits, and whether it's worth the monthly subscription fee for both viewers and content creators. Here's what we cover:
- Explanation of YouTube Premium's monthly subscription fee
- Discussion of who it's good for
- Current pricing for a single account and family plan
- Comparison to other services like Netflix and Amazon
- Ad-free YouTube experience
- Access to YouTube Music Premium
- YouTube Originals
- Downloadable videos
- Background play and picture-in-picture
- YouTube's testing of 4K video content being restricted to Premium subscribers
- Personal opinion on the worth of YouTube Premium
- Explanation of how content creators can still make money from Premium subscribers
- Call to action for audience feedback and promotion of a tool used by the video's creator.
YouTube Ads Are Getting Insane and I Hate It.
YouTube Ads: How They Impact Creators and Viewers
As a YouTuber who relies heavily on ad revenue, I have become increasingly concerned about YouTube's aggressive push for more ads. In this article, I will discuss how ads work, their impact on creators, and ways to watch less ads.
How Ads Work:
When you click to watch a video, YouTube starts an open auction for the advertisement slot. Bots then bid on the privilege to send you an advertisement, and whoever wins the bid sends it off. YouTube gives 55% of the money they earned to the creator and keeps 45% for themselves. The amount that advertisers are willing to pay changes depending on factors like the viewer's age, location, and time of year.
Impact on Creators:
To earn a dollar on YouTube, it takes between 2 and 4,400 views depending on the video and demographics. However, the prevalence of ad-blockers means that fewer people are seeing ads, which is why YouTube punishes the remaining people by making them watch more ads. This system actively punishes people who are doing what YouTube wants them to, which causes more people to install ad-blockers, and YouTube counters by giving even more ads to their viewers.
Ways to Watch Less Ads:
1. Use Ad-blockers: Block Origin is the best ad-blocker, but it does mean that creators don't get anything from an ad-block view.
2. Use Sponsor Block: This browser extension skips through sponsored segments in YouTube videos, but it also stops creators from getting commissions from sponsored services.
3. Switch to a Different Browser: Chrome is getting rid of ad-blocking capability in 2023, but other browsers like Brave, Vivaldi, and Microsoft Edge may also be influenced by Google's leverage.
YouTube's increasing push for more ads is causing problems for creators and viewers alike. While there are ways to watch fewer ads, they come with their own set of downsides. The solution may lie in finding a better balance between ads and content, so both creators and viewers can benefit.
Is YouTube Premium Worth the Price? A Review of the Features and Benefits
- Ads are everywhere and they can be annoying, especially on YouTube.
- YouTube Premium is a paid version of YouTube that offers ad-free viewing and access to YouTube Music.
- This article will discuss whether or not YouTube Premium is worth the money and if the service is any good.
Benefits of YouTube Premium:
- Ad-free viewing of YouTube.
- Access to YouTube Music.
- Download videos for offline viewing.
- Use background play to listen while screen is turned off.
- Access to YouTube Originals.
- Family plan allows for sharing within household.
- Value for money compared to other music streaming services.
Comparison to Spotify:
- Spotify is another popular music streaming service.
- Spotify costs the same as YouTube Premium but only offers music.
- YouTube Music is good enough to make me choose it over Spotify.
- YouTube Premium is worth the money if you use YouTube frequently and want to avoid ads.
- It is also a good option if you want a premium music streaming service.
- If you don't use YouTube often or already pay for another music service, it may not be worth it.
- The family plan is a great value and allows for sharing within household.
- Give the free trial a go and see if it's worth it for you.
How Good is YouTube Premium | Is YouTube Premium Worth it?
Hey everyone! In today's video, I wanted to talk about whether or not YouTube Premium is worth it. I've had YouTube Premium for about four months now and I want to share my experience and opinions on the features of YouTube Premium.
Features of YouTube Premium:
1. Removes all ads from videos
2. Ability to run the YouTube app in the background without it shutting down
3. Ability to download any video for offline viewing
4. YouTube Original TV shows
5. YouTube Music (ad-free with a huge library)
Is YouTube Premium worth it?
Yes, I think it's worth it. For only $11.99 a month, you get all of these features and more. I personally use the ad-free feature the most, as I watch YouTube daily for at least an hour or two. The ability to download videos for offline viewing is also a huge perk, especially for long flights or hikes. While I don't watch a lot of TV shows, the YouTube Originals are a cool added perk. As for YouTube Music, I already have a Spotify membership, but if you don't, it's definitely worth considering.
Overall, I believe that YouTube Premium is worth it for the price and features you receive. If you're hesitant, I suggest trying out the three-month free trial and seeing if it's right for you. And remember, there's no contract, so you can cancel anytime. Thanks for watching, and I hope you found this video informative and helpful!