In this article, we will explore the groundbreaking work of Japanese researcher Mr. Masuru Emoto and his book The Message from Water. Through his research, Mr. Emoto has provided factual evidence that human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas, and music can affect the molecular structure of water. Considering that water makes up over seventy percent of a mature human body and covers the same amount on our planet, understanding the impact of our consciousness on water is of utmost importance. Let's delve into the fascinating photographs that Mr. Emoto has captured, showcasing the diverse molecular structures of water and the influence of our environment, music, thoughts, and words.
Photographs by Mr. Masuru Emoto:
1. Usual Spring Water:
- This photograph displays the beautifully formed geometric design of typical spring water.
2. Shimanto River, Japan:
- The last clean spring in Japan reveals extraordinary geometric forms in the molecular structure of water.
3. Mount Cook Glacier, New Zealand:
- Mr. Emoto has visually documented molecular changes in water from various sources. This photo shows the molecular structure of water from the Mount Cook Glacier.
4. Fountain in Lourdes, France:
- Lourdes is known for its healing waters. This photograph captures the molecular structure of water from the fountain, highlighting its unique geometric form.
5. Yodo River, Japan:
- Comparing the molecular structure of contaminated water from the Yodo River with clean stream water emphasizes the drastic difference caused by the environment.
6. Effect of Music on Water:
- Mr. Emoto explores the influence of music on water's molecular structure. Various music genres were played while distilled water was frozen and photographed.
a) Beethoven's Pastorale:
- This photograph represents the effect of Beethoven's Pastorale on the molecular structure of water.
b) Box Air for the G String:
- The impact of Box Air for the G String on water's molecular structure is visible in this photo.
c) Chopin's Farewell Song:
- Water exposed to Chopin's Farewell Song demonstrates a distinct geometric form in its molecular structure.
d) Music for Healing:
- Designed for healing, this music affects the molecular structure of water, as depicted in this photograph.
e) Kawachi Folk Dance:
- The Kawachi Folk Dance music creates a unique pattern in the molecular structure of water.
f) Heavy Metal Music:
- This photograph reveals the effect of heavy metal music on water's molecular structure, highlighting its significant impact.
7. The Power of Words and Thoughts:
- Mr. Emoto also explores how thoughts and words can influence the formation of water crystals. Words were typed onto paper and attached to glass bottles overnight.
a) Thank You:
- The effects of the words thank you on the molecular structure of untreated distilled water crystals are evident in this photo.
b) Love and Appreciation:
- The words love and appreciation result in a different geometric form in the molecular structure of water, as shown in this photograph.
c) You Make Me Sick, I Will Kill You:
- The negative impact of the words you make me sick, I will kill you on water's molecular structure is visible in this photo.
8. Prayer's Influence on Water:
- Mr. Emoto explores the transformative power of prayer on polluted and toxic water.
a) Fujiwara Dam, Polluted Water:
- This photo represents the molecular structure of very polluted and toxic water from the Fujiwara Dam.
b) Prayer's Effect:
- After a Buddhist monk offered a prayer over the same water, it regained its natural harmonious geometric symmetry, as depicted in this photograph.
Mr. Masuru Emoto's groundbreaking work has provided factual evidence of the impact of human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas, and music on the molecular structure of water. From the cleanest springs to polluted sources, his photographs demonstrate the diverse forms water can take based on our consciousness and environment. Moreover, his research shows the transformative power of prayer in restoring water to its natural harmonious state. This work emphasizes the profound connection between our intentions and the molecular structure of water, highlighting the importance of fostering positive energy and gratitude in our interactions with water.
Ducati MotoE | Tech Talk
Title: The Ducati Electric Motorcycle: A New Era of Innovation
The Ducati Electric Motorcycle represents a thrilling technological endeavor for Ducati. It not only showcases their ability to be a supplier for the motorcycle and world cup industries but also exemplifies their approach to tackling the challenges of the new millennium. As the technology of batteries and the availability of charging networks continue to advance, Ducati aims to be at the forefront of innovation. In this article, we will explore the unique features of the Ducati Electric Motorcycle and the team's passion for this groundbreaking project.
The Integration of Ducati Corse and Ducati Technicians:
The integration between the Ducati Corse and Ducati technician teams has reached unprecedented levels. This collaboration has been crucial in the development of the Ducati Electric Motorcycle. Despite initial tensions when Michele Pirro left the pit lane, the team persevered and successfully brought the motorcycle to the track. The unity and dedication of the team have grown stronger throughout the project.
Unique Technical Features:
The Ducati Electric Motorcycle stands out not only as Ducati's first electric motorcycle but also due to its exceptional technical features. The battery pack, weighing around 110 kg, is specifically designed to follow the natural front-end shape of a motorcycle. It contains 1152 cylindrical cells and has a capacity of approximately 18 kilowatt-hours. The motorcycle's overall weight is 225 kg, and its motor delivers a power of 110 kilowatts (equivalent to 150 horsepower) and a maximum torque of 140 Newton-meters. With these specifications, the Ducati Electric Motorcycle can reach a top speed of 275 km/h.
Collaboration with Top Suppliers:
The inverter, weighing only 5 kg, is a high-performance version used in electric car racing. The motor, developed by a dedicated supplier, weighs 21 kg and can rotate up to 18,000 revolutions per minute. The entire system is designed to maximize performance and autonomy, functioning optimally even under extreme conditions.
Innovative Chassis Design:
The Ducati Electric Motorcycle features a stressed battery pack integrated into the chassis, composed of carbon fiber. This structural design, combined with an aluminum front frame, provides stability and agility. The rear suspension system, inspired by Ducati Desmosedici MotoGP bikes, features an aluminum swingarm and a similar suspension geometry.
Challenges in Motorcycle Design:
Designing an electric motorcycle presents unique challenges compared to designing a motorcycle with an internal combustion engine. The most significant constraint is accommodating the battery pack within the chassis. However, Ducati's technicians have ingeniously designed a battery pack with an irregular shape that easily adapts to the natural volumes of a motorcycle. The design of the Ducati Electric Motorcycle combines racing elements with distinctive Ducati aesthetics, resulting in an aerodynamically optimized and visually appealing motorcycle.
Development and Testing:
The development process of the Ducati Electric Motorcycle has drawn on the wealth of experience gained from MotoGP, Superbike, and other motorcycle projects. Despite electric vehicles being heavier than their combustion engine counterparts, Ducati aims to minimize the differences felt by the rider. This endeavor ensures that riders can seamlessly transition from riding a combustion engine motorcycle to an electric one.
Ducati's Commitment to Racing:
Ducati's involvement as the official supplier for the championship is a source of pride for the team. In the upcoming season, they will field 18 motorcycles, marking the first time Ducati is an official supplier in a single-make championship. This venture presents a dual challenge for the company as they are both the primary motorcycle manufacturer and the designer of an electric vehicle. The vast number of motorcycles on the grid will serve as a valuable testing ground for reliability and feedback from diverse riders.
The Ducati Electric Motorcycle has garnered high praise from riders who have had the opportunity to test it. The seamless acceleration and responsive handling have impressed riders, with some likening the experience to riding a jet. The sound of the electric motorcycle has also surprised many, adding to the overall thrill of the ride.
The Ducati Electric Motorcycle represents a new era of innovation for Ducati. The integration of Ducati Corse and Ducati technicians has been crucial to the success of this project. With its unique technical features, innovative chassis design, and commitment to racing, the Ducati Electric Motorcycle promises to be a game-changer in the world of motorcycles. As Ducati continues to refine and develop this groundbreaking vehicle, the future looks bright for electric motorcycles in the Ducati lineup.
The Power Of Words Dr.Masaru Emoto. How about your name ? Is good for you or not for you ?
Hi, my name is Nora and I'm a head dresser and therapist. In this video, I will show you my experience and inspiration by Dr. Masaru Emoto about the power of water and the power of words. Let's start by looking at the glass of water. This is the negative one and I have to say, I can't stand the smell. It's really bad. I had to open my door and put it outside because the smell was so awful. The worst smell is like money. Money is evil. The worst number one smell that gets me irritated is the smell of money. The second one is also not good. It has no smell, just nothingness. And the third one is money is bankrupt. It's a combination of negative words. Now let's see the effect of these words on the water.
I wrote many negative words on this glass and you can see the rice. Many of them have risen up and the bottom has almost changed to become like a flower. Compare this to the glass where I wrote you are stupid. The rice is very yellow and it has disappeared, almost like bubbles. After one week, all the bubbles went down and the rice became flowers. The smell is also very strong and it gives me a headache.
Next, we have the glass where I wrote you are very sick. The water is not so yellow, but it still has rice and smells like pee. Then we have the glass where I wrote money is bankrupt. It has a similar effect, with rice floating on top. And finally, the glass where I didn't write anything. The rice is almost broken and it doesn't have a thick consistency. The color is also not appealing and the smell is unpleasant.
Now let's look at the positive words. I wrote money is good prosperity and I'm rich. The rice in these glasses has disappeared and it looks like flowers. The water is clear and the smell is not as bad as the negative glasses. So, you can see the difference between prosperity and money being good, and the negative words.
Now, let's move on to the next experiment. I want to know which name is good for me, my family name or my own name. I will talk to each glass every day as if it's a name. After 14 days, we will see which glass smells good or bad, and how the water and rice look like. I'm excited to see the results.
Thank you for watching my video. I hope you learned something about the power of words and water. Remember, our words have an impact on our surroundings and ourselves. Stay tuned for more videos and thank you again to Dr. Masaru Emoto for opening our eyes to this amazing power.
(Word count: 436)
Rice Experiment Shows Water Has Feelings! (Masaru Emoto)
- We recently had a conversation with a subscriber about the power of our thoughts and how they shape our feelings and who we become.
- Japanese pseudoscientist Dr. Masaru Emoto conducted experiments on the impact of words and intentions on the molecular structure of water.
- Inspired by this, we decided to set up our own experiment to explore how our thoughts affect our well-being.
- Sterilize 3 jars to destroy any bacteria.
- Boil organic rice to absorb water.
- Add the same quantity of rice and water to each jar.
- Label one jar hate, one jar love, and ignore the third jar.
- Place the jars in a constant environment and leave them for 30 days.
- While the results were not as drastic as expected, we noticed a small difference.
- The water in the love jar appeared clear and the rice was visible on the surface.
- The water in the hate jar had a cloudy layer covering the rice.
- The ignored jar had the most opaque water.
- Although the experiment did not show a clear impact on the rice, we still believe that our internal dialogue affects how we feel and act.
- We shared two tactics that help us manage our negative voices: personifying them and replacing negative thoughts with positive ones.
- We believe that our thoughts create an internal home within us, and it is important to build a positive and compassionate internal home.
- We hope these tactics resonate with others who struggle with negative voices.
- We are still working on mastering these tactics ourselves and encourage others to explore them too.
- We will see you next week and dare to be happy.
RIMAPPATURA BMW #S1000RR 2020 | AKRAPOVIC FULL EXHAUST
Welcome back to our channel! Today, we have an exciting topic to discuss - the incredible power of the S1000RR motorcycle. With its carbon fiber check-in, Akrapovic exhaust system, and sport air filter, this bike is truly a beast. However, we need to address the issue of the gap caused by removing the catalytic converters. So, let's dive right into it and see how we can fix this.
1. The initial power output: Upon testing, the S1000RR produced an impressive 100.81 horsepower at the wheel. The torque was also substantial, with a strong pull of 12-15.
2. The need for adjustments: However, upon examining the fuel-air ratio, we noticed that the mid-low range was lacking while the upper range was too rich. To rectify this, we decided to remap the bike's original ECU.
3. Reprogramming the ECU: After making the necessary corrections on the map, we proceeded to reprogram the S1000RR's ECU using a diagnostic tool called PD2. This allowed us to fine-tune the bike's electronic settings.
4. The results: Now, let's see the changes in terms of performance. The power output has significantly improved, reaching a whopping 194 horsepower at the wheel. We have successfully regained the lost power and even exceeded the initial expectations.
5. The power curve: Looking at the graph, you can clearly see how the bike's power has improved throughout the RPM range. The torque curve has also reached an impressive 12.5 kg, providing a smooth and powerful ride.
In conclusion, we have successfully enhanced the performance of the S1000RR motorcycle. The power output has increased by approximately 10% at the wheel, delivering an exhilarating riding experience. It's important to note that the power measured at the wheel differs from the manufacturer's declared horsepower due to various factors such as transmission losses, aerodynamic resistance, and rider weight. Nevertheless, with the right adjustments and corrections, we were able to optimize the bike's performance. Thank you for joining us today, and don't forget to subscribe to our channel and follow us on social media for more exciting content. See you in the next video!
Lies People Tell About Water – Part 3: Structured/Hexagonal Water, Water Memory
Hey everyone! In this series, we've been exposing scams and misinformation about water. And now, we've saved the best pseudoscience for last. Let's jump right into it!
- We've covered various special waters and their alleged health benefits in Part 2. But now, let's talk about the idea that water properties can be altered.
- Moon water was a perfect example of utterly delusional claims, appealing to those who ignore science. No scientific explanations were given because there are none.
- However, some try to take a seemingly legitimate and science-based approach, like structured water or hexagonal water.
- Structured water refers to a molecular arrangement near hydrophilic surfaces, similar to ice. But unlike ice, the sheets of water molecules are flexible and move independently.
- The majority of the water in our bodies is structured water because our bodily tissues are hydrophilic.
- But hold on! Structured water is just ice. In its solid form, water forms a lattice structure and doesn't move significantly. Liquids, on the other hand, have free-moving particles.
- Complex substructures of water have a very short lifespan, and any water molecules retaining such configurations are simply ice.
- Claims of structured water having more energy or life force are baseless. If water had more energy, it would just be in a vibrational or translational form, releasing heat until reaching thermal equilibrium.
- Claims that water tumbling over rocks and dirt produces hexagonal structure are pure magic. No attempt to explain this phenomenon scientifically.
- Stagnant water is said to be full of death, decay, and bugs, contradicting the claim that stagnant water contains life. It's just nonsensical.
Vortexes and Coasters:
- Vortexing water does not perform electrolysis, splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen.
- A coaster called a charging plate claims to create a vortex and structure in water, but it's just a fancy-looking coaster.
- Structured water is claimed to be like charged water, recharging our body like a battery. However, water cannot be charged, and energy cannot be consumed.
- More reputable-sounding liars claim that structured water has nurturing properties that are lost when subjected to electricity or straight pipes. This is completely false.
- The properties of a molecule do not depend on how it was synthesized. Natural and synthetic counterparts are identical.
- Claims that water turning in straight lines or taking bends changes its molecular structure are absurd.
- Structured water is just a pseudoscientific concept with no basis in reality.
- The claims made about structured water are misleading and prey on people's lack of scientific knowledge.
- It's important to critically evaluate such claims and rely on evidence-based science for accurate information about water.
So, don't fall for the scam of structured water. Stick to the facts and stay hydrated with regular, unaltered water!
Insulting rice makes it rot? (Masaru Emoto Water Experiment)
About a month ago, I came across an article discussing the idea of whether we can influence our surroundings using just our minds and consciousness. Inspired by this, I decided to conduct an experiment myself and document the process and results. In this article, I will share my journey and the findings of the experiment.
Research and Background:
Before starting the experiment, I did some research on the topic. I learned that the experiment was inspired by Masaru Emoto, a Japanese man who claimed that human consciousness can affect the molecular structure of water. However, his methods were heavily criticized, with some calling it a fraud. Despite the skepticism, I decided to give the experiment an honest try by dedicating my mind and emotions to it.
Setting up the Experiment:
I began by buying the necessary ingredients and cleaning two jars thoroughly. I added rice and mineral water to each jar, labeling one as love and the other as hate. I also left a third jar unlabeled as a neutral control. All three jars were placed in the same room, ensuring they had the same temperature, exposure to light, and moisture. To avoid emotional influence, I positioned the jars at a fair distance from each other.
Conducting the Experiment:
Every morning for the next month, I took each jar to a different corner of the room. I opened the lids and spoke to each jar according to its label. I made sure to convey my emotions honestly and earnestly, using my native language, Hebrew, for better expression. However, my initial skepticism posed a challenge to maintaining a genuine mindset.
To address my skepticism, I reached out to Dr. Alon Retter, who conducted a similar experiment with his daughter. Although he provided valuable guidelines, he emphasized that skepticism could hinder the experiment's success. Despite this, I remained determined to counter my doubts and continue the experiment with an open mind.
Observations and Results:
During the first few days, all jars showed similar signs of fermentation. However, the hate jar started emitting a foul smell, while the love jar remained relatively clear. As the days progressed, the smell from the hate jar became unbearable, leading me to stop opening the lids altogether. The hate jar also exhibited lumps and smaller rice pieces, likely due to my angry shaking during interactions.
Reflections and Conclusion:
After 22 days, I opened the jars to examine the results. Surprisingly, all three jars looked and smelled the same from the outside, except for the hate jar's smaller rice pieces. Although the experiment did not yield spectacular results, it reinforced my belief in the power of the mind, particularly in its psychological aspect. I have witnessed the ability to achieve great things by dedicating my mind and being to a cause. While I may not have changed the molecular structure of water or rice, this experiment taught me that we have the power within us to improve ourselves and those around us through belief and dedication.
- what are two ways google ads can fuel your business
- ads academy by google
- one click ads
- how to disable sponsored ads on instagram
- ads popping up on my phone randomly
- meijer store ads this week
- how many google ads on one page
- ads for websites to get paid
- block youtube ads on firestick
- ads and hip in cod