facebook ads policy 2020
Welcome back to our YouTube channel! My name is Sydney, and today we're going to talk about Facebook ads and the ad review process. If you're watching this video, it's probably because you want to learn more about Facebook's advertising policies and understand how to get your ads approved. We'll also discuss the types of businesses that can or can't advertise on Facebook and its family of apps. So let's dive into the Facebook Blueprint!
- When you first start the course, you'll need to log in with your personal Facebook account. It doesn't matter whose account it is, as long as you have access to it. However, I found it a bit complicated to go back to the course once I completed it. So I suggest either remembering the steps or logging into someone else's Facebook ad account to retake the course.
- The Facebook ad policies and review process course gives you an overview of why these policies exist. With over 2 billion people using Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger every day, it's crucial to create a safe environment for users. These policies ensure that the ads running on these platforms are appropriate and suitable for all ages.
- Now, let's determine if your business is a good fit for advertising on Facebook. We'll go through some common reasons why ads might not be approved and see if your business is eligible.
1. Is your business promoting adult content, such as pornography or sexual publications? This can be a gray area, especially for lingerie companies or swimwear brands. As long as the focus is on the product and not explicit content, you should be fine.
2. Does your business promote or facilitate the sale or consumption of drugs, illegal activities, or services? It's essential to comply with legal regulations and not promote anything that goes against Facebook's policies.
3. Does your business promote online gambling? If you're in the online gambling industry, you need to be pre-approved by Facebook to advertise.
4. Does your business promote the sale of weapons, ammunition, or explosives? Weapons-related content is not allowed on Facebook.
5. Is your business an online pharmacy? Facebook does not allow the promotion of online medication sales or delivery.
6. Is your business a dating or adult friend finder site? You need to be approved by Facebook to advertise these types of businesses.
- Now let's discuss how the ad review process works. When you publish ads as part of a new campaign, they are submitted for review. An AI system reviews the ads and determines if they comply with Facebook's policies. Within 24 hours, you'll receive a notification about the approval status of your ad.
- If your ad is approved, it will start running, but it can still be subject to multiple levels of review. For example, if your ad receives an unusually high amount of negative feedback, Facebook might later disapprove it. Negative feedback can include people marking your ad as spam or hiding it.
- Sometimes, the AI system can make mistakes. If your ad is wrongly disapproved, you can request a manual review. In most cases, the ad will be approved again. If your ad is not approved, you can edit it to comply with the policies. The AI system will provide feedback on what needs to be changed, such as the text or video content. If the landing page is under construction, make sure to update the URL.
In conclusion, understanding Facebook's ad policies and review process is essential for getting your ads approved. By following the guidelines and making necessary edits, you can increase the chances of your ads running successfully. Good luck with your Facebook advertising journey!
Facebook Advertising Policies - What To Watch Out For!
Hi guys, it's Heath from Lead Guru. In this video, I'm going to discuss Facebook's advertising policies and highlight areas that you need to be cautious of. Many people are getting caught up in these areas that may not be obvious at first glance. I've been receiving numerous messages, emails, and posts in my Facebook group from people experiencing disapproved ads and disabled ad accounts. They're wondering how to get their accounts back. It seems like Facebook is being overly strict with their policies, disapproving ads and disabling accounts for even the smallest details. In fact, many ads are being disapproved when they shouldn't be, and accounts are being disabled without reason. However, there are certain things you need to be aware of and adhere to in order to avoid any issues with your Facebook ad accounts. I will highlight these things in this video so that you can continue advertising on Facebook and Instagram, which is crucial for many businesses.
Now, before we dive into the details, I want to mention that I'll be discussing Facebook advertising strategy at the end of this video, so be sure to stick around for that. It's something you don't want to miss, and it's completely free. With that said, let's get started.
- Facebook's advertising policies and issues people are facing
- Importance of compliance to avoid ad disapprovals and disabled accounts
- Link to Facebook's advertising policies provided in the video description
- Subjectivity of misleading claims and Facebook's strictness
- Importance of adding disclaimers or presenting results as case studies
- Examples of how to handle misleading claims effectively
Before and afters:
- Facebook's restriction on before and after images
- Creative ways to showcase before and afters without violating policies
- Sequential presentation and separate landing pages as potential solutions
Landing page experience:
- The impact of landing page experience on ad approval
- Warning messages from Facebook and the importance of a good user experience
- Recap of the main points discussed
- Importance of understanding and adhering to Facebook's policies
- Stay compliant to avoid disapproved ads and disabled accounts
- Stay tuned for Facebook advertising strategy at the end of the video.
Facebook Advertising Policies Explained
Hello everyone! In this lesson, I will be discussing the advertising policies laid by Facebook. It's important to familiarize yourself with these policies if you want to run Facebook ads. Sometimes, your ads might be rejected, so I will also discuss what you can do to get them approved again. I will cover targeting, positioning, and the types of content that are prohibited or restricted.
First, let's start with an overview of the ad review process. When you submit an ad to Facebook, it goes through an automatic review process. This can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours, depending on the type of ad and your account quality. Facebook reviews various aspects of your ad, such as the image, headline, and landing page, to ensure compliance with their policies.
Once your ad is reviewed and approved, it will start appearing on Facebook or Instagram, depending on your chosen platform. However, if your ad is rejected, you have a few options. You can edit the objectionable content and resubmit the ad. If editing is not possible, you can request a review in account quality. By visiting facebook.com/accountquality, you can review the decision and request a reconsideration if you believe it was mistakenly rejected.
Sometimes, even ads that fully comply with the policies can get falsely rejected by the system. It's important to keep in mind the prohibited content while creating your ad. Facebook does not allow the promotion of illegal products or services, discriminatory practices, tobacco-related products, drugs, unsafe supplements, weapons, adult products and services, and more.
Additionally, there are guidelines regarding personal attributes, grammar and profanity, symbols and numbers usage, non-functional landing pages, personal health before and after images, payday loans, multi-level marketing, and more.
Restricted content includes alcohol, online pharmacies, over-the-counter medicines, financial and insurance products and services, cosmetic procedures, weight loss, video ads with disruptive content, and entertainment-related restrictions.
To ensure that your ads comply with the policies, it is crucial to review them in detail. You can find the complete list of policies at facebook.com/policies/ads. Familiarizing yourself with these policies will not only prevent your ads from being rejected but will also help you avoid account suspension.
Remember, it's important to always adhere to the guidelines and policies set by Facebook to maintain a successful advertising campaign. So, before running an ad, take the time to read and understand the policies. If your ad is rejected, follow the necessary steps to request a review. By doing so, you can ensure that your ads are in compliance and increase your chances of success. Thank you for your attention!
Facebook ပေါ်မှာ ကြော်ငြာမယ်ဆိုရင် သိကိုသိရမယ့် Ads Policy
Music and fashion have always been closely intertwined, influencing and inspiring each other in countless ways. From iconic album covers to fashion runways, the worlds of music and fashion constantly collide and merge. In this article, we will explore the dynamic relationship between music and fashion, highlighting the impact they have on each other and how they shape popular culture.
The Influence of Music on Fashion:
- Music has the power to set trends and create fashion movements. Artists and their music often become style icons, inspiring fans to adopt their unique fashion sense.
- From the rebellious punk rock style to the glamorous disco era, music genres have consistently influenced fashion trends throughout history.
- Fashion designers often collaborate with musicians, creating exclusive collections inspired by their music and persona.
- Music festivals and concerts provide a platform for self-expression through fashion, with attendees showcasing their individuality through unique outfits.
The Impact of Fashion on Music:
- Fashion plays a crucial role in shaping an artist's image and brand. The right wardrobe choices can help convey their music's message and create a distinct visual identity.
- Music videos are a prime example of how fashion can elevate an artist's performance and storytelling. Iconic outfits become synonymous with certain songs, leaving a lasting impact on pop culture.
- Fashion collaborations in music videos, such as designer clothing or accessories, can create buzz and generate interest in both the music and fashion industries.
- Fashion shows often feature live music performances, showcasing the symbiotic relationship between the two industries.
The Evolution of Music and Fashion:
- Over time, music and fashion trends have evolved hand in hand, reflecting the social and cultural changes of each era.
- The 1960s witnessed the rise of the Beatles and the Mod fashion movement, characterized by sharp suits and bold patterns.
- The 1980s brought us Madonna and the era of power dressing, with shoulder pads and bright colors dominating the fashion scene.
- In recent years, the influence of hip-hop culture on music and fashion has been undeniable, with streetwear and sneakers becoming mainstream fashion staples.
Music and fashion are intrinsically linked, constantly influencing and inspiring one another. From Elvis Presley's iconic jumpsuits to Lady Gaga's avant-garde fashion choices, the impact of music on fashion and vice versa is undeniable. As both industries continue to evolve, we can expect to see even more collaborations and innovations, shaping the cultural landscape and pushing creative boundaries. So next time you put on your favorite outfit, remember that it might just be a product of the harmonious relationship between music and fashion.
Facebook Ad Policy Mistakes | DON'T Make These Mistakes & Get BANNED From Facebook Ads
Hey everyone, welcome to this video. My name is Nikhil and in this video, we are going to talk about the most common reasons why Facebook has rejected your Facebook ads or disabled your Facebook account, page, or ID. What are the most common mistakes people make that result in their accounts getting rejected? Let's understand these reasons so that you can avoid making these mistakes in the future. If your Facebook ad account is disabled, we have already created a video on how you can recover it. You can check that video out, and I'll also put a link in the description of this video for your convenience.
- Understanding the most common reasons for Facebook ad rejections and account disablement
- Recovering your Facebook ad account through manual review
Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them:
- Mistake: Directly promoting YouTube videos or affiliate links from Facebook ads
- Solution: Create a proper landing page and add an extra step before promoting videos or links
- Mistake: Running ads on a dummy business or using illegitimate ads/landing pages
- Solution: Use legitimate ads and landing pages for real businesses
- Mistake: Using copyrighted images or videos with watermarks
- Solution: Use original content and avoid copyright infringement
- Other common mistakes can be found in Facebook's ad policy document
- Importance of reading and understanding the ad policy document
- Examples of common policy violations and how to work around them
- Understanding the common mistakes that lead to Facebook ad rejections and account disablement
- Importance of following Facebook's ad policy guidelines
- Link to the ad policy document for further reference
- Don't forget to like, subscribe, and stay tuned for more videos.
The ONLY Facebook Ads Course YOU Need
Over the past few years, I've built and scaled multimillion-dollar e-commerce companies using Facebook advertising. In this course, I'm going to teach you everything I know about Facebook ads so you can achieve the same level of success for your brand or agency. All I ask is that you hit the like button on this video and subscribe with notifications on if you're into advertising and e-commerce. This course is brought to you by pondir.com, an artificial intelligence platform for Facebook advertisers. They offer tools, courses, research studies, and more. Fun fact, I'm actually the founder of pondir.com. So go check it out if you need tools to help you with your Facebook advertising journey. Now, let's get into it!
- Facebook ads are advertisements that appear on your newsfeed.
- To efficiently run Facebook ads, it's important to understand what they really are.
- More than 2 billion people use Facebook every month.
- Facebook advertising is an online auction.
- Advertisers bid to show their ads to specific target audiences.
- An auction takes place when multiple advertisers target the same person.
- The winner of the auction is the ad with the highest total value.
What determines the highest total value:
1. The bid: What the advertiser is willing to pay for the ad placement.
2. Estimated action rates: The probability of a person engaging or converting from the ad.
3. Ad quality: A measure of the quality of the ad.
How to win an auction:
- The ad with the highest total value wins.
- Facebook subsidizes relevant ads in auctions.
- Clickbait and engagement bait do not improve ad performance.
Understanding the Facebook advertising ecosystem:
- Business Manager is the structure beneath Facebook ads.
- Business Manager can have multiple ad accounts, pixels, pages, catalogs, etc.
- Create a Business Manager to have control over all your ad-related activities.
Building your Business Manager:
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
- Follow the steps to create your Business Manager.
- Your Business Manager will be the parent of all your ad accounts, pixels, pages, etc.
- Understanding the structure of Business Manager is crucial for successful Facebook advertising.
- By creating a Business Manager, you gain control over all your ad-related activities.
- Now, you're ready to dive into the Facebook ads platform and start implementing your strategies.
What To Watch Out For With Facebook Advertising Policies
Hey guys, welcome back to another video! Today, we're diving into Facebook's advertising policies and how you can navigate them to avoid getting your ads disapproved. So, let's get started!
- First things first, it's important to educate yourself on Facebook's advertising policies. Head over to facebook.com/policies/ads and familiarize yourself with what is allowed and what is not. Remember, user experience is the top priority for Facebook, so they have strict guidelines in place.
- One key thing to note is that Facebook's algorithm automatically reviews your ads for compliance. It's not a human reviewing them, so don't worry about someone picking apart your ad based on specific rules. It's all about whether the algorithm sees it as compliant or not.
- If your ad does get disapproved, don't panic! You can always appeal the decision. Sometimes, a simple tweak in the copy or image can get your ad approved. Facebook wants to keep things vague to avoid pinpointing exact reasons for rejection, so it's up to you to figure out what went wrong.
- Prohibited content and advertisements that go against community standards will almost always get disapproved. This includes illegal products/services, drugs, gambling, and business opportunities that seem too good to be true.
- Another common reason for disapproval is multi-level marketing. Facebook sees this as quick compensation and doesn't allow it. They want to protect users from pyramid schemes and false income claims.
- Keep in mind that you can appeal the decision multiple times, but after a few attempts, Facebook may permanently disable your ad account or business manager. So, it's crucial to follow the guidelines to avoid any issues.
In conclusion, understanding and adhering to Facebook's advertising policies is crucial to ensuring your ads get approved. By educating yourself, making necessary tweaks, and avoiding prohibited content, you can navigate Facebook's policies successfully. Remember, user experience is key, so always prioritize that in your ads. Good luck, and happy advertising!