facebook display ads
Published on: February 4 2023 by pipiads
A BETTER Way to Advertise on Facebook in 2022
If you want to create effective, high-converting, and profitable Facebook ads, there are three things you need to know. First, you need to nail message-market match. Second, you need to follow the 40-40-20 rule. And third, you need to use the marketing rule of seven. Let's dive into these three things that will help you create successful Facebook ads.
1. Message-Market Match:
The biggest reason why most Facebook ads fail is because they don't have the right message-market match. In other words, they are saying the wrong things to the wrong people. An unrelated message or an unappealing message will result in people not buying, and your ad dollars getting wasted.
To ensure message-market match, you need to research your target audience and figure out their pains, problems, fears, and frustrations. Then, position your offer as a solution that can solve their problems. People buy when they feel understood, so make sure your message resonates with your audience.
2. The 40-40-20 Rule:
This rule breaks down the three main elements responsible for your ad success. 40% of your success will come down to your market, 40% to your offer, and 20% to your copy.
Your market refers to your understanding of your audience and your ability to locate and target them. Your offer needs to be irresistible, relevant, and interesting enough to get them to click and buy. And your copy and creative should be persuasive and influential, with a focus on your audience's pains and how your solution can help them.
3. The Marketing Rule of Seven:
This rule states that a prospect needs to see or hear your marketing message at least seven times before they take action. This applies not just to your Facebook ads but to all your advertising and marketing efforts.
Creating successful Facebook ads is all about understanding your audience, creating an irresistible offer, and crafting a persuasive message that resonates with them. By following the message-market match, the 40-40-20 rule, and the marketing rule of seven, you can create high-converting and profitable Facebook ads in 2022.
Table of Contents About facebook display ads
- Who's Clicking Banner Ads?
- How to Create, Setup & Run Facebook Ads Campaign in Just 15 Minutes! 🔥
- Facebook Ads Tutorial 2022 - How To Create Facebook Ads For Beginners (QUICK GUIDE)
- How Much Does It Cost To Display Ads On Facebook? [ 2022 Must Know Costing Formula ]
- This is What $1,500 Gets You in Website Traffic: Facebook Ads VS Google Ads
- DO THIS to Integrate Your Facebook Ads and Google Ads 💪
Who's Clicking Banner Ads?
The Marketing Industry in 2019: A Wake-Up Call
- The current state of marketing is broken, and companies are wasting money on ineffective strategies.
- Traditional methods like television commercials and banner ads are no longer effective in reaching the majority of consumers.
- The rise of technology and mobile devices has changed the way people consume media, and companies need to adapt.
- Traditional methods like television commercials and banner ads are no longer effective.
- Consumers are mainly using streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon, which offer ad-free viewing.
- Digital banner ads are only effective as a retention and retargeting strategy, not as a way to attract new customers.
- Many companies are spending more money on outdated methods like outdoor billboards than on Facebook and Instagram ads.
- The majority of consumers are using mobile devices and are not paying attention to billboards or other traditional advertising methods.
- Companies need to use common sense and adapt to the changing media landscape to remain successful in the long term.
- The marketing industry needs to wake up and adapt to the changing media landscape.
- Companies need to focus on new methods like social media advertising and influencer marketing to reach consumers effectively.
- It's time to stop wasting money on outdated methods that no longer work and start investing in strategies that will bring real results.
How to Create, Setup & Run Facebook Ads Campaign in Just 15 Minutes! 🔥
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Facebook Ads course with me, Umar Tazkeer. In this video, we'll be learning how to set up a campaign from scratch. Whether it's at the campaign level, ad set level, or creative ad level, we'll explore all three levels and see how to practically set up a campaign.
To begin with, let's assume we're running a traffic campaign. We can run different types of campaigns, but for this video, we'll focus on traffic campaigns, where we show our creatives to the audience. Creatives can be in different formats such as images, videos, or carousels.
Here are the steps to set up the campaign:
1. Select the objective of the campaign - in this case, a traffic campaign.
2. Give it a name based on your objective and add details like who created it and when it was created.
3. Scroll down and select New Adset depending on the audience you want to target. For example, we're targeting Cold IN DM India.
4. Decide where you want to send the traffic - to a website, application, Facebook's Messenger, or WhatsApp. We'll redirect to a website.
5. Select the creative ad format - image, video, or carousel.
6. Choose a page from which the Ad will run.
7. Add a relevant image and write primary text, headline, and description.
8. Enter the URL of the website you want to redirect traffic to.
9. Preview and make any necessary changes.
It's important to keep in mind the target audience while selecting the images, text, and URL. With these simple steps, you can create an effective traffic campaign from scratch.
In conclusion, setting up a campaign from scratch can seem daunting, but it's not as complicated as it seems. With a clear objective, relevant audience, creative ad format, and a compelling message, you can create an effective campaign. So, go ahead and try it out yourself!
Facebook Ads Tutorial 2022 - How To Create Facebook Ads For Beginners (QUICK GUIDE)
In this article, we will learn how to run Facebook ads to increase traffic to your site. By posting an ad on Facebook, you can reach people who might be interested in your site's content and direct them to your website. You can choose the type of audience you want to attract based on their age, gender, interests, and more. To create an ad, you need to follow five steps:
1. Choose the type of ad you want to run
- Log in to your Facebook account and click on Facebook Ads Manager
- Select Create Now and choose the type of ad you want to run
- Enter a name for your ad and select the website as the destination for your ad
2. Set a budget for your ad
- Decide how much money you want to spend on your ads
- Select a daily or lifetime budget
- Start with a minimum budget and adjust later based on results
3. Select the audience for your ad
- Select the location, age group, and gender of your audience
- Choose the people who might be interested in your products based on their interests
- Narrow down your target audience using the exclude option
- Target people who are interested in other businesses like yours
4. Design your ad using the ACCA method
- Attract people with an image or video
- Connect with the people who will be interested in your content
- Convey how your ad will be useful for them
- Provide a call to action for your ad
5. Choose the results you want from your ad
- Select the result you want from your ad, such as landing page views
By following these steps, you can create an effective Facebook ad that will help increase traffic to your site. Remember to always provide value to your audience and track your results to make adjustments as needed.
How Much Does It Cost To Display Ads On Facebook? [ 2022 Must Know Costing Formula ]
In this video, we will cover how much Facebook ads cost and why it is essential to know your costs. Here are some of the reasons why you need to know your cost:
1. You want to know how to cost your product
2. You want to know if you're hitting your margin
3. You want to know if you're paying too much or if you're paying accurately
To determine your costs, you need to first come up with a budget for advertising. Once you've set your budget, you can start to track your metrics, including your cost per reach, cost per impression, cost per click, cost per result, and cost per lead.
To calculate your cost per click, divide the amount spent by the unique link clicks. It's essential to know your costs to understand how much you're paying for advertising and how to optimize your advertising to suit your budget.
In conclusion, understanding your Facebook ad costs is crucial to running a successful digital business. By knowing your costs, you can determine how much to charge for your products, hit your margins, and optimize your advertising budget.
This is What $1,500 Gets You in Website Traffic: Facebook Ads VS Google Ads
- Facebook Ads and Google Ads are two of the most important ad platforms in the market today
- They offer a huge number of people that you can reach and drive results
- Digital marketing is amazing because of your ability to segment your audiences and reach specific groups of people in almost an instant timeframe
- With a budget of $1,500, how much traffic can you generate?
Factors that Influence Results:
- Industry you're in
- Competitors' willingness to pay for clicks in your industry
- Quality of your ads
- Remarketing or retargeting
- Pretend we're running a campaign for a realtor in Los Angeles targeting Burbank
- On Google Ads, targeting three keywords with a combined search volume of 5,100 searches per month, we can generate roughly 667 visitors with a budget of $1,500
- On Facebook Ads, based on estimation costs from WordStream, we can generate roughly 828 clicks with a budget of $1,005
- However, Google tends to have higher conversion rates than Facebook, so for most businesses, we see them spending more money on Google because it converts better
- Both Facebook Ads and Google Ads have their strengths and weaknesses
- Use both as long as they are profitable and scale them up
- If you need help with your ads, check out NP Digital.
DO THIS to Integrate Your Facebook Ads and Google Ads 💪
Facebook Ads and Google Ads are two of the biggest advertising platforms in the world. If you're not using one or the other, or both, you're missing out on potential traffic and sales. The question we're exploring today is how these two platforms can work together.
- Google Ads: Targets customers at the very moment they're looking for your services.
- Facebook Ads: Prospects your traffic based on demographics and what Facebook knows about them.
The Marketing Funnel:
- The bottom of the funnel where conversion happens is proportionally smaller than the top.
- Facebook Ads targets the top of the funnel where there are more people.
- Google Ads targets the bottom of the funnel where there are fewer people but a higher conversion rate.
Getting Facebook and Google Ads to Work Together:
- Use Facebook Ads to generate relevant traffic at a cheaper price than Google Ads.
- Retarget the traffic from Facebook Ads on Google Ads and match the creative to create an integrated campaign.
- Use remarketing lists for search ads to retarget customers who leave your website and go to Google to search for your services.
- Customize your bids and ads based on the knowledge that you know they've been to your website before.
Benefits of This Strategy:
- Tie together your creative and be more adventurous with it.
- Increase your bids to make the traffic more valuable.
- Analyze your traffic grouping to see how people are interacting with your website across different platforms and traffic sources.
Facebook Ads and Google Ads can work together to reach all customers at every level of the marketing funnel. Use Facebook Ads to generate traffic and retarget that traffic on Google Ads. Customize your bids and ads based on the knowledge that you know they've been to your website before. Analyze your traffic grouping to see how people are interacting with your website across different platforms and traffic sources.