famous people in ads
Celebrities are often seen endorsing products in commercials, and some of these commercials can be quite humorous. In this article, we will take a look at 10 funny celebrity commercials that are sure to make you laugh.
1. Tax Refund Commercial:
- Comedian Norm Macdonald appears as a zombie in this commercial.
- He promotes the idea of getting an advance on your tax refund.
- The commercial uses humor to make the idea more appealing.
2. Pepsi Commercial:
- In this commercial, a man orders a Coke, but is asked if Pepsi is okay.
- The man is offended by the suggestion that Pepsi is just okay.
- The commercial uses humor to promote Pepsi as a better option.
3. Selena Gomez Tap Water Commercial:
- Selena Gomez promotes her brand of tap water, which she claims is the finest water on all the land.
- She is giving away the water to help kids.
- The commercial uses humor to make the idea of celebrity-endorsed tap water seem ridiculous.
4. Open Wounds Courtesy Commercial:
- This commercial features musician Logic, who sings about missing a piece that completes a whole part of him.
- The commercial promotes the idea of seeking help for mental health issues.
- The commercial uses humor to make the message more accessible.
5. Snickers Commercial:
- This commercial features a Marilyn Monroe lookalike who becomes less cranky after eating a Snickers bar.
- The commercial uses humor to promote Snickers as a solution for hunger-induced crankiness.
6. Old Spice Swagger Commercial:
- This commercial features former NFL player Ray Lewis promoting Old Spice Swagger deodorant.
- The commercial uses humor to make the product seem powerful and desirable.
7. Samsung Galaxy S7 Commercial:
- This commercial features soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo promoting the Samsung Galaxy S7.
- The commercial uses humor to showcase the phone's water resistance feature.
8. Gold Peanut Butter Commercial:
- This commercial features rapper Lil Jon promoting Gold Peanut Butter.
- The commercial uses humor to make the idea of gold-colored peanut butter seem ridiculous.
9. Lexus Luxury Commercial:
- This commercial features musician Will.I.Am promoting the Lexus LS 500.
- The commercial uses humor to showcase the car's luxury features.
10. Macy's Black Friday Sale Commercial:
- This commercial features singer Justin Bieber promoting Macy's Black Friday sale.
- The commercial uses humor to make the idea of Bieber going to a Black Friday sale seem absurd.
These 10 funny celebrity commercials show how humor can be used to make products more appealing. Whether it's a zombie promoting tax refunds or a rapper promoting gold peanut butter, these commercials use humor to grab our attention and make us laugh.
Top 10 BEST Commercials Featuring Celebs!
The use of celebrity endorsements in commercials has been a common marketing tactic for decades. From deodorant to car insurance, celebrities have the power to make an advertisement more memorable and effective. In this article, we will be counting down the top 10 best commercials with celebrities.
1. Terry Crews for Old Spice
- Released in 2012, this Old Spice ad features football player turned actor Terry Crews endorsing the brand's body sprays.
- Midway through an ad for Bounce Cruise, Crews crashes in via jetski to sell the latest fragrance.
- With his signature pec flexing and yellow shorts, Crews is the perfect celebrity endorser for Old Spice.
2. Robin Williams for The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
- The late Robin Williams narrates this commercial for the video game The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.
- Williams was a huge fan of the game and even named his daughter Zelda.
- The commercial takes us through a legendary origin story and is a must-see for fans of the franchise.
3. Drake for Apple Music
- Drake uses Taylor Swift's Bad Blood as the anthem for his workout regimen in this commercial for Apple Music.
- The multi-billion dollar company and popular rapper make for a marketing genius combination.
- This commercial proves that music has no boundaries and extends its reach to unexpected places.
4. Matthew McConaughey for the Lincoln MKC
- McConaughey stars in this Lincoln commercial alongside a 1,800 pound bull.
- Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn, the ad has a cinematic feel and features McConaughey contemplating life.
- The actor's signature facial expressions and husky voice make this commercial a memorable one.
5. Charlize Theron for J'adore by Dior
- Charlize Theron takes us on a journey in this commercial for J'adore perfume.
- The stunning ballroom setting and London Grammar's captivating tune make the commercial feel more like a scene from a blockbuster movie.
- Theron breaks free from the constraints of the old world and invites us to follow her into the new world of J'adore.
6. Justin Long for Apple Inc.
- Justin Long became the voice of a generation of tech users in this series of commercials for Apple.
- Long plays the hip, cool, trendy Mac product while John Hodgman plays the comparatively bland and outdated PC.
- The odd couple pairing of tech spokesmen became beloved and helped to make nerdy cool.
7. John Cena for the Gillette Fusion ProGlide
- WWE Superstar John Cena promotes the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor in this commercial.
- The commercial adopts the hidden camera technique and shows Cena invading personal space to force unsuspecting men to accept the ProGlide challenge.
- Cena's intimidation tactics and catchphrase, You can't see me, make for a memorable and effective advertisement.
8. Joe Green for Coca-Cola
- This classic commercial features NFL player Joe Green and a young fan sharing a Coke after a tough game.
- The ad showcases the true beauty of sports and helped to bridge the gap between athletes and their fans.
- This commercial and its message have transcended generations and continue to inspire today.
9. Rowan Atkinson for Snickers
- Rowan Atkinson, best known for his role as Mr. Bean, stars in this commercial for Snickers.
- Atkinson ventures into ancient China to conduct a secret mission but cannot remember his formal kung fu training until he takes a bite of Snickers.
- The commercial features stunning visuals and reinforces the mantra, You're not you when you're hungry.
10. Michael Jackson for Pepsi
- The King of Pop shines in this Pepsi commercial, bringing a whole new generation together.
- The commercial features a reworked version of Jackson's hit song Billie Jean and showcases his iconic dance moves.
- This commercial is a must-see for any Michael Jackson fan and is a testament to the power of celebrity endorsements in advertising.
Celebrity endorsements have proven to be a successful marketing tactic for many brands. From Terry Crews to Michael Jackson, celebrities have the power to make a commercial more memorable and effective. These top 10 commercials with celebrities showcase the best of celebrity endorsements in advertising.
10 Famous Funny Commercials
In today's world, advertising and marketing have become a crucial part of our daily lives. From social media to television, we are constantly bombarded with advertisements that aim to persuade us to buy a product or service. Advertisers use various techniques and strategies to grab our attention and create an emotional connection with us. In this article, we will examine some of the most popular advertising techniques and explore how they work.
1. Emotional Appeals: Advertisements often use emotional appeals to connect with their audience. By triggering emotions like happiness, fear, or excitement, advertisers hope to create a strong bond between the consumer and the product. For example, the Kia Nero advertisement appeals to our sense of eco-friendliness by showing us how we can be an eco-warrior by driving their fuel-efficient crossover.
2. Humor: Humor is a powerful tool in advertising. It can make a product more memorable and create a positive association with it. Doritos' Super Bowl commercial uses humor to create a memorable experience for the viewer.
3. Celebrity Endorsements: Advertisers often use celebrities to endorse their products. This technique is used to associate the product with the celebrity's image and personality. For example, Liam Neeson's Old Spice commercial uses his tough-guy image to promote their odor protection product.
4. Repetition: Repetition is a common technique used in advertising to create a lasting impression on the viewer. By repeating a product's name or slogan, advertisers hope to make it stick in the viewer's mind. The Melissa commercial for the World Wildlife Fund uses repetition to highlight the different causes that need attention.
5. Exaggeration: Advertisers often exaggerate the benefits of their products to make them seem more appealing. This technique is used to convince the viewer that they need the product in their life. The Wix commercial uses exaggeration to highlight how easy it is to create a stunning website.
Advertising techniques are used to create an emotional connection between the consumer and the product. Advertisers use various tools like emotional appeals, humor, celebrity endorsements, repetition, and exaggeration to grab our attention and create a lasting impression. By understanding these techniques, we can become more aware of how advertisements are trying to influence us and make informed decisions.
10 Funniest Celebrities Commercials
In this article, we will discuss various topics including a music spider man, a cruise, Alexa, credit scores, local restaurants, dating, and electric cars. We will also provide three sales strategies that can be implemented by your agency today.
Music Spider Man:
Peter Parker, also known as the music spider man, is a criminal who is hiding from the authorities. However, he wants to clear his name and is ready to face his destiny. He is accompanied by his friend Ned and they embark on a journey together.
Dwayne, who is excited for an adventure of a lifetime, books a cruise. However, it turns out to be a jungle cruise that is filled with danger and excitement.
Alexa, a voice assistant, is a helpful tool that can answer questions, turn on sprinklers, and dim lights. However, it is important to be careful with what you ask Alexa to do, as it can sometimes cause problems.
Experience is an app that can help raise your credit score instantly. It is important to keep your credit score in good standing to save money in the long run.
As a local access show, we encourage everyone to support local restaurants. We do not rely on celebrity endorsements or shamelessly manipulate our audience.
Gwen Stefani is ready to start dating again and is looking for someone different from the LA guys she is used to. She wants someone cultured, sensitive, and not threatened by a strong, competent woman.
Norway sells more electric cars per capita than the US. GM's ultim battery is designed for all types of vehicles, making it easier for everyone to drive an electric car.
3 Sales Strategies for Your Agency:
1. Focus on Customer Experience: Make sure your customers feel heard and understood. Provide excellent customer service and follow up with them regularly.
2. Personalize Your Approach: Tailor your sales pitch to the individual customer. Learn about their needs and preferences and offer solutions that meet their specific requirements.
3. Use Social Media: Social media is a powerful tool for reaching out to potential customers. Create engaging content and interact with your followers to build relationships and increase brand awareness.
In conclusion, there are many interesting topics to explore in this article. From music spider man to electric cars, there is something for everyone. By implementing the three sales strategies outlined above, your agency can improve customer experience, personalize your approach, and use social media to your advantage.
Top 10 Celebrity Commercials from Before They Were Stars
At one point in time, some of the biggest stars in Hollywood were struggling actors looking for their big break. In this article, we'll be counting down the top 10 celebrity commercials from before they were stars.
10. Paul Rudd for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System:
- Before his comedic roles in films such as The 40-Year-Old Virgin and I Love You, Man, Paul Rudd starred in a cheesy Super Nintendo commercial from 1991.
9. Keanu Reeves for Kellogg's Cornflakes:
- Before his role as Neo in The Matrix trilogy, Keanu Reeves appeared in an 80s commercial for Kellogg's Cornflakes.
8. Matt LeBlanc for Heinz Ketchup:
- Before he became one of our favorite friends, Matt LeBlanc ate hotdogs on camera as a day job in an 80s commercial for Heinz Ketchup.
7. Bruce Willis for Seagram's Wine Coolers:
- In a commercial for Seagram's Wine Coolers, Bruce Willis shows us that wine coolers are where the fun starts.
6. Bryan Cranston for Preparation H:
- Bryan Cranston, known for his roles in Breaking Bad and Malcolm in the Middle, starred in a commercial for hemorrhoids cream Preparation H.
5. Jason Alexander for the McDonald's McDLT:
- Seinfeld star Jason Alexander sang and danced in a McDonald's commercial for the McDLT, sporting a lush head of dad hair.
4. Demi Moore for Diet Coke:
- Demi Moore risked her life for a calorie refreshment in a commercial for Diet Coke, prior to her roles in Ghost and St. Elmo's Fire.
3. Brad Pitt for Pringles:
- Brad Pitt conveyed the inner turmoil of a young man in the middle of an existential crisis in a commercial for Pringles, before becoming a Hollywood heartthrob.
2. Steve Carell for Brown's Chicken:
- Steve Carell starred in a regional commercial for Chicago restaurant chain Brown's Chicken, before his breakout role in The 40-Year-Old Virgin.
1. Ben Affleck for Burger King:
- In a commercial for Burger King, Ben Affleck delivers his lines with cheeky aplomb, breaking the rules and showing us that sometimes you have to give people what they want.
These commercials may be silly, non-glamorous, or downright embarrassing, but they also give us a glimpse into the early careers of some of our favorite stars. Who knows where they would be today if not for these early roles?
Top 20 Celebrity Commercials From Before They Were Stars
Before They Were Famous: Top 20 Celebrity Commercials
Commercials are a rite of passage for many celebrities before they achieve widespread fame. From Tampon ads to fast food commercials, these ads offer a glimpse into the early years of a celebrity's career. In this article, we will count down the top 20 celebrity commercials before they were famous.
1. Atari Lynx - Tobey Maguire
- A young Tobey Maguire promotes the Atari Lynx handheld game console in this 1990 commercial.
2. Mutual Savings Bank - Tina Fey
- Before she was a comedy icon, Tina Fey appeared in this 1995 commercial for Mutual Savings Bank.
3. Pitfall - Jack Black
- Jack Black describes his personal adventure with the video game Pitfall in this early 80s commercial.
4. Levi's 501 Jeans - Wesley Snipes
- Wesley Snipes charges into this bizarre 1985 commercial for Levi's 501 Jeans.
5. Bubble Yum - Leonardo DiCaprio
- A teenage Leonardo DiCaprio promotes Bubble Yum gum in this 80s commercial.
6. Tampax - Courtney Cox
- Courtney Cox became the first person to say period on a nationally televised commercial for Tampax in 1985.
7. Clearasil - Mark Ruffalo
- A pimple-faced Mark Ruffalo appeared in this 1989 commercial for Clearasil.
8. Pop Tarts - Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- A young Joseph Gordon-Levitt reminds his father to eat breakfast in this 1991 commercial for Pop Tarts.
9. Barbie and Lisa Frank - Mila Kunis
- Mila Kunis appeared in commercials for Barbie, Lisa Frank, and other toys before her breakout role on That 70s Show.
These commercials may be cringe-worthy now, but they offer a fun and nostalgic look into the early years of some of our favorite celebrities. Do you remember any other celebrity commercials before they were famous? Let us know in the comments!
The 10 Popular Commercials of 2022 ( so far )
The following text contains a collection of various phrases, dialogues, and advertisements that were randomly put together. Some of these phrases might seem disconnected and unrelated, but they were intentionally arranged to create a unique text.
- Dark skies are signaling Susan's retirement.
- Zeus needs a charge.
- BMW introduces the ultimate electric driving machine.
- McDonald's takes orders for snacks and drinks.
- Peyton and Eli Manning joke around in a commercial.
- A group of friends bids farewell to a bar at closing time.
This article may seem chaotic, but it reflects the diversity of language and discourse in our society. From advertisements to casual conversations, every interaction we have with language shapes our perception of the world. So, next time you hear a catchy phrase or an interesting dialogue, remember that it's more than just words; it's a reflection of our culture and our way of communicating.