Fred Meyer Ads in Spokane: Save Big Now!
- AT&T relies heavily on advertising to promote their services and phones, and one of their most iconic commercials featured actress Milana Vayntrub as Lilly.
- However, there is much more to Milana and her journey to becoming a successful actress and advocate for refugees.
Facts about Milana Vayntrub/Lilly:
- Milana was born in Tashkent, which is now known as Uzbekistan, and came to the United States as a refugee with her Jewish parents due to religious persecution.
- She began acting at a young age, landing her first commercial appearance for Barbie at just 2 years old.
- Milana attended Beverly Hills High School but dropped out in her senior year to get her GED. She later earned a Bachelor of Arts in communication from the University of San Diego.
- Milana continued to pursue acting and improv comedy, and made a name for herself on the hit YouTube show Live Prude Girls.
- She went on to land small comedy roles and more substantial roles in shows like This Is Us and as Squirrel Girl in Marvel's New Warriors, although the project did not ultimately come to fruition.
- Milana's comic ability caught the attention of AT&T's marketing execs, and she went on to star in 40 commercials for the company as Lilly.
- Lilly was not just a pretty face - she was known for her sass and brains, and was beloved by viewers.
- Milana's work with AT&T caught the attention of celebrities like Amy Schumer, although Milana did not appreciate a parody of Lilly that portrayed her as dumb.
- Milana co-founded a website and social media movement called #CantDoNothing to raise awareness and support for refugees, a cause close to her heart as a former refugee herself.
- Milana Vayntrub has had a fascinating journey to becoming a successful actress and advocate for refugees, with her work as Lilly in AT&T commercials being just one aspect of her career.
- With her talent and passion, we can expect to see great things from Milana in the future.
KSTW Washington Commercials 
This article is a collection of various advertisements, news updates, and movie trailers. It includes a mix of promotional content and informative news updates.
- Walter Matthau stars in the movie Hopscotch
- Music and culture clash in the movie Two Cups
- Nissan marathon extended with cash incentives
Solving the mystery of the Rubik's Cube
Have you ever come across a Rubik's Cube in your basement or at a garage sale? The ultimate prize from the 1980s, it remained unsolved for most people during those decades. But now, if you want closure on this whole thing, there is a guy in Spokane who can help.
- Nels Abrams is the Rubik's Cube solver in Spokane.
- He learned the secret during a one-year trip around the world.
- Ironically, the first movie he saw when he got back to the States was The Pursuit of Happiness starring Will Smith, where a Rubik's Cube is part of getting a job.
- He has developed an easy step system to solve the Rubik's Cube and has taught it to eight-year-olds in Laos.
- Nels adds his Rubik's skill to his resume, along with his outdoor skills like sport fishing, guiding, and firefighting.
- He believes that anyone can learn to solve the Rubik's Cube and become cooler.
Learning to solve the Rubik's Cube can take you only 25 minutes, but it's a skill you'll have for the rest of your life. Anyone can do it, and if you want to learn, you can contact Nels Abrams at nellsabramsgmail.com. So, what are you waiting for? Be that 10-year-old version of yourself who could solve the Rubik's Cube and make yourself cooler.
Spokane Here We Come
In this article, we will discuss a video by X family where they talk about their first trip and their experiences in Spokane, Washington. We will also discuss the importance of loving others and making the world a better place.
Experiences in Spokane:
- X family traveled to Spokane, Washington on their first trip and met some friends.
- They struggled to find a parking spot and explored the city.
- They visited a Carhartt store and met a man holding up a cardboard sign.
- The man told them about his struggles with finding income and they spent some time encouraging him.
- They met their friends at a coffee shop and caught up on life.
- Their friends owned a restaurant called The Buzz Pizzeria Bar and Lounge and they highly recommended it.
- X family learned that loving others can look different for each person but it is important to go out of your way to do so.
X family had a great time on their first trip to Spokane, Washington and enjoyed catching up with their friends. They also learned the importance of loving others and making the world a better place in their own unique way.
Family takes photo wife files for divorce after seeing this detail
- A family photo shoot turns into a nightmare for a woman after she notices a detail in the photo and files for divorce.
- Family photos are important for capturing special moments and preserving memories.
- Susan discovers that her husband has been keeping a secret from her for years.
- The family photo shoot was intended to capture a happy occasion but revealed a hidden truth.
- Susan notices something odd in the photo and realizes that her husband is wearing a ring that is not their wedding ring.
- John confesses to struggling with his sexuality and reveals that he has been dating the photographer who took their family photos.
- Susan is shocked by the revelation and files for divorce but eventually believes that John is telling the truth.
- The importance of family photos in preserving memories and helping children feel connected to their own story is emphasized.
- Family photos can capture both happy and difficult moments and reveal hidden truths.
- The importance of communication and honesty in relationships is highlighted.
December 18, 1980 Commercial Breaks – KSTW (Ind., Seattle-Tacoma)
Craftmatic Adjustable Bed: The Bed that Contours to Your Body
Do you ever wonder how astronauts can sit comfortably in their tiny space capsule for hours? The secret lies in the way their seat is contoured to the shape of their body. If only our beds could provide us with the same comfort. But wait! Thanks to Craftmatic Adjustable Bed, you can now relax and sleep in a bed that contours to the shape of your body.
- Craftmatic automatically adjusts to any position so you can raise your head and back, raise your legs, or both.
- It gives you total body support, lessening strain on your back muscles.
- With your upper body raised, you can lessen strain on your back muscles, while elevating your legs can improve circulation, helping to lessen fatigue.
- You can sit up and watch TV, read, relax, and sleep in a bed that adjusts to the exact position in which your body feels best.
- Provides ultimate comfort and support for your body.
- Can improve back pain and circulation.
- Allows for various positions for different activities such as reading, watching TV, or sleeping.
- Contours to the shape of your body for maximum comfort.
If you want to experience ultimate comfort and support for your body while sleeping, watching TV, or reading, then Craftmatic Adjustable Bed is the perfect solution for you. Call now for a free colorful booklet describing the product and its benefits. Don't compromise on your sleep quality, get the bed that contours to your body today!
Celebs Who Got Fired From the Industry
Being a celebrity comes with its own set of risks, and one of the biggest is the fickleness of audiences and critics. Hollywood has seen many actors come and go, and while some leave on their own terms, others are forced out. In this article, we will take a look at some of the celebrities who left the industry, either by choice or because they were fired.
Celebrities Who Left Hollywood:
- Amanda Bynes: The former child star struggled with addiction and legal troubles before retiring from acting and pursuing a career in fashion.
- Phoebe Cates: Best known for her roles in Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Gremlins, Cates left acting to focus on her family and charity work.
- Peter Ostrom: The former child actor, who starred in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, pursued his passion for animals and became a successful veterinarian.
- Jessica Sierra: The American Idol contestant left the music business to work at Hooters.
- Vanilla Ice: After his music career died down, Vanilla Ice became a successful real estate investor and home renovator, with his own reality show.
- MC Hammer: The rapper filed for bankruptcy after spending his fortune on himself and his entourage, but has since found success as an app developer, lecturer, and commercial star.
- Jeff Cohen: The former child star, who played Chunk in The Goonies, left acting to focus on his education, eventually becoming an entertainment lawyer.
- Charlie Korsmo: The former child star, who starred in Hook and Can't Hardly Wait, left acting to pursue his passion for physics, becoming a law professor.
- Tiffany: The former pop star and Playboy model now runs a vintage shop.
- Tara Noah Smith: The former Home Improvement star sued his parents for misusing his money and now runs a vegan dairy farm and catering service.
- Freddie Prinze Jr.: The former heartthrob left acting to become a producer and director for the WWE, and recently released a cookbook.
- Josh Saviano: The former child star, who played Paul Pfeiffer on The Wonder Years, left acting to become a corporate lawyer, though he still takes on occasional TV roles.
- Dylan Sprouse: The former child star, who starred in Big Daddy and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, now works part-time at a restaurant while attending NYU.
- Kevin Jonas: The former member of the Jonas Brothers now owns a food searching app, Yood.
- Danny Lloyd: The former child star, who played Danny in The Shining, now works as a biology teacher.
- Michael Moroni: The former child star, who starred in The Adventures of Pete and Pete, now works as an electrician on film sets.
- Steven Seagal: The former action star is now a real-life deputy sheriff in New Mexico.
- Britney Ashton Holmes: The former child star, who played Darla in The Little Rascals, now studies political science and works at Starbucks.
- Lark Voorhies: The former Saved by the Bell star is rumored to have mental health issues and denies them, claiming to work as a writer.
- Kirk Cameron: The former heartthrob left acting to become a Christian author and occasional Christian actor.
- Tom Selleck: The former leading man left acting to become an avocado farmer and occasional actor.
- Nikki Blonsky: The former star of Hairspray now works as a hairstylist.
- Tony Danza: The former star of Taxi and Who's the Boss left acting to become an English teacher.
- Chris Owen: The former star of American Pie now works as a waiter at a sushi restaurant.
- Jack Gleeson: The former star of Game of Thrones left acting to pursue studies in philosophy and theology.
- Taran Noah Smith: The former Home Improvement star now runs a vegan dairy farm and catering service.
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas: The former child star, who played Randy on Home Improvement and young Simba in The Lion King, left acting to attend Harvard, but still takes on occasional roles.
- Angus T. Jones: The former child star, who starred in Two and a Half Men, left acting to become a member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church and work for Tony.
Being a celebrity can be a rollercoaster ride, and while some stars leave Hollywood on their own terms, others are forced out or choose to pursue other passions. These celebrities have found success in a variety of fields, from veterinary medicine to farming, teaching to app development. Regardless of where they are now, they will always be remembered for the roles they played and the impact they had on the entertainment industry.
- Easy Ads Crossword: A Simple Puzzle Challenge
- 2016 Black Friday Ads Leaked!
- Omnicom Pushes Steer Ads from Depot
- Elon's Ad Issue: Twitter's Need.
- Why Big Stopped Ads?
- Top Facebook Ads: Best Performance
- Political Jams: Music for Ads
- Top Solo Ads for Affiliate Marketing
- Maximize ROI: Retarget Facebook Ads
- Persuasive Ads: Ethos, Pathos, Logos