free chain dropshipping scam
Supreme Patty's Chain Scam: Layers of Deception
Supreme Patty is a popular Instagram influencer who has now ventured into the world of YouTube. He has been accused of using shady tactics to make money off his fans. In this article, we will delve deeper into his chain scam and how it is not as free as he claims it to be.
Supreme Patty's website claims to offer free high-quality gold chains, watches, and accessories for a limited time. However, the sale has been running for months, and the chains are not actually free. Supreme Patty is overcharging for shipping, and fans only find out about the shipping cost at the end of the purchasing process. The shipping cost is an insane $18 for something that weighs next to nothing.
Upon further investigation, it was discovered that Supreme Patty's chain scam is being run by LA Gold cartel, a different business. LA Gold cartel's website is identical to Supreme Patty's, and they sell the same products. Moreover, all the Instagram influencers who are part of the scam have the same manager as Supreme Patty.
Supreme Patty is making a profit of $17.50 on every chain sold, as they are mass-manufactured in China for $1.24. The poor conditions of the workers making these chains are unknown, and the chains are of questionable quality.
Supreme Patty's chain scam has layers of deception, with LA Gold cartel running it for multiple Instagram influencers. The chains are not free, and the shipping cost is overpriced. Supreme Patty is profiting off his fans, and the quality of the chains is questionable. Fans should be wary of buying anything from him or any influencer connected to him.
Dropshipping is a scam
Why Dropshipping is Not the Answer to eCommerce Riches
Derek thought he had found the answer to his financial problems through dropshipping, but after investing in a hyped-up PDF course and struggling for three months, he realized that dropshipping was not the path to riches that he had hoped for. He fell into depression until he stumbled upon a successful e-commerce business owner who showed him the true path to success.
Reasons Why Dropshipping is Not the Answer to eCommerce Riches:
1. Platform Bans: Platforms such as Facebook, Google, and TikTok have invested heavily in improving the customer experience, and they will not allow dropshippers to sell inferior products that do not meet their standards. Dropshippers can be banned from these platforms based on customer feedback scores and other factors that are common in the dropshipping model.
2. No Repeat Customers: Dropshippers have a low repeat purchase rate, which makes it challenging to build a sustainable business. Amazon has a high repeat purchase rate because they prioritize customer service and fast delivery times, which dropshippers struggle to match.
3. Lack of Product Uniqueness: Dropshippers often sell the same products as their competitors, leading to increased advertising costs and lower-quality products.
Psychological Tactics Used by YouTube Gurus:
Some YouTube gurus use psychological tricks to sell repackaged information with predatory pricing. They prey on the human brain's bias towards laziness and create fake Shopify dashboards to make it seem like dropshipping is an easy way to get rich quick.
The Five-Step Framework for eCommerce Success:
1. Identify a Niche: Find a gap in the market that you can fill with a unique product or service.
2. Solve a Problem: Develop a product or service that solves a problem for your target audience.
3. Create a Brand: Build a brand that resonates with your target audience and establishes trust.
4. Test and Validate: Test your product or service to ensure that it meets the needs of your target audience and can be profitable.
5. Scale and Grow: Once you have validated your product or service, scale and grow your business through targeted marketing and customer acquisition strategies.
Dropshipping is not the path to eCommerce riches that some YouTube gurus would have you believe. Instead, success in eCommerce requires a well-planned strategy, a unique product or service, and a commitment to building a brand that resonates with your target audience. By following a five-step framework, you can build a profitable eCommerce business that provides value to your customers and establishes a sustainable source of income.
Dropship: Scams Delivered Right to Your Door | Corporate Casket
- Welcome to the Corporate Casket, where we discuss bad businesses and today we're talking about shady dropship companies.
- Dropshipping is a controversial business model that involves selling products without holding inventory.
What is dropshipping?
- Dropshipping is an order fulfillment method that allows businesses to sell products without keeping them in stock.
- The store sells the product and passes on the sales order to a third-party supplier who then ships the order to the customer.
- Dropshipping doesn't require a brick-and-mortar store and adds a middleman to the sales process.
The Dark Side of Dropshipping:
- Dropshipping has a bad reputation due to the prevalence of scammy practices.
- Some dropship companies advertise free products but charge exorbitant shipping fees.
- Quality control is often poor, and customers receive low-quality products.
- Some YouTubers promote dropshipping as a get-rich-quick scheme, misleading viewers into thinking it's an easy way to make money.
Issues with Dropshipping:
- Many dropship companies use cheaper listings from sites like Aliexpress or Shopify that are usually shipped from China.
- Successful dropshippers find ways to solve pain points by targeting specific niches and advertising products.
- Free plus shipping is a popular tactic used by dropshippers, but it doesn't work well with larger items.
- Many dropshippers charge inflated shipping costs, making the products appear free but are actually covered in shipping fees.
- Dropshipping is not inherently a scam, but the prevalence of shady practices gives it a bad reputation.
- Scammers use dropshipping as a way to deceive customers into buying low-quality products.
- It's essential to research products and suppliers before starting a dropshipping business, and consumers should be wary of ads promoting free products.
Royalty Diplomat Finance Review | $RDF Unique Token Generating Never Ending Volume
- Crypto Royale covers amazing crypto projects with big potential
- Today's project is Royalty Diplomat Finance
- They have nice features, big potential, and amazing plans for the future
- Reflection token with never-ending volume
- Solutions for problems with reflection tokens
- Multiple ways to earn and keep volume up
- USD station for reflections on every buy/sell
- Royalty station for lucky draws and burning tokens
- Royalty jackpot on each transaction
- Tokenomics: 12% sell, 7% marketing, 2% jackpot, 1% burn, 1% liquidity
- Token distribution and roadmap
- Pre-sale starts in 10 days and 21 hours
- Token address, name, symbol, decimals, and total supply
- Tokens for pre-sale, liquidity, and CX/DX listing
- Pre-sale rate and listing rate
- Soft cap, hard cap, and unsold tokens burned
- Security percentage
- Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Reddit
- Partners: Free Pancakes, Five Point Market Cap, Coin Gecko
- Royalty Diplomat Finance has a unique and amazing project with big potential
- Their roadmap and token distribution are well-explained
- Join their telegram group and follow them on Twitter to stay updated
- Thank you for watching and don't forget to like, share, and subscribe.
I Tried Dropshipping With $100 (Realistic Results)
In this article, the author shares their experience of starting a dropshipping business with only $100. They lay out the rules of the challenge they set for themselves, including not using past connections or suppliers, starting a brand new Shopify store, and having a budget of only $100. The author then goes through the process of finding a winning product, creating a Shopify store, and filming content for TikTok to promote the product. They share their results of making three sales and pocketing $53 in profit. The author encourages readers to try the challenge themselves and shows that it is possible to start a business with a small budget.
Dropshipping: Halal or Haram? - DR ZAKIR NAIK
What is the Islamic perspective on dropshipping and how can it be made permissible according to Sharia law?
Dropshipping is a popular business model where a person can sell goods online without owning them. However, this method raises questions about its permissibility according to Islamic law.
- Conventional dropshipping violates two Islamic principles: ownership and possession of goods.
- The Hadith of the Prophet prohibits selling goods that one does not possess.
- Salam transaction, where payment is made in advance with the exact details of the goods specified, can make dropshipping halal.
- Maliki school of thought believes that possession of goods is only necessary for foodstuff.
- Majority of the schools of thought require physical possession of the goods before delivery.
- Appointing a courier company as an agent to pick up and deliver the goods can fulfill the requirement of possession.
- The online seller must clearly state that they do not possess the goods and provide all details and liability for any issues.
By following the guidelines of Sharia law, dropshipping can be made permissible and halal. It is important to understand the Islamic principles involved and fulfill the requirements to avoid any haram practices.
Supreme Patty's Dropshipping Store Is Awful But Profitable
- Supreme Patti, a pop culture icon, is dropshipping and finding success with it.
- He has a website that receives 2,000-3,000 visitors per day and has a two percent conversion rate.
- His success is due to his brand and the persona he puts on in his content.
Brand and Persona:
- Supreme Patti has a unique persona that he promotes in his content.
- He promotes a lifestyle that goes along with the products he is selling.
- People are more willing to buy into the products because it aligns with the brand and persona they consume.
- The website itself is not exceptional but it works because of the brand behind it.
Free Plus Shipping:
- Supreme Patti uses the free plus shipping tactic to attract customers.
- It works because he is a trusted figurehead in the movement and people are more willing to buy from him.
- It would not work as well for a faceless brand.
- Supreme Patti's success is due to his brand and persona.
- He promotes a lifestyle that aligns with the products he sells.
- The free plus shipping tactic works because he is a trusted figurehead.
- This type of marketing, where you become an influencer for a product, is the present and future of ecommerce.
- dropshipping google gtin
- the best category for dropshipping on amazon
- dropshipping photo copyright
- dropshipping islamic clothings
- meilleurs produits dropshipping 2022
- dropshipping downtown la
- trey cockrum course dropshipping
- nanosuction phone case dropshipping
- watches dropshipping-suppliers usa