funniest craigslist ads
Craigslist is known for being a platform for buying and selling various items, but it's also known for some of the weirdest ads ever posted. From someone seeking a partner to kick them in the balls to someone selling their dead grandma's teeth, here are the top 50 funniest Craigslist ads.
1. You Farted in Kroger Yesterday:
- A tall guy seeking the tall brunette who farted in the bread section of Kroger. He's willing to overlook her flatulence if she's willing to meet up.
2. Waffle House and Mac Cheese:
- A person reminiscing about their experience at Waffle House and craving mac and cheese.
3. Disgusting 2005 Buick Lacrosse:
- A car that belonged to a 90-year-old woman and smells like she died in it.
4. Free Bag of Frozen Vegetables:
- A person downsizing their frozen food and offering a bag of eight or more frozen items.
5. Kick a Guy in the Nuts:
- An adventurous girl sought to kick a guy in the balls for a payment of $60 and a bonus if he gives up before seven kicks.
6. Free Mullet Cream:
- A middle-aged man giving away free samples of his hair styling gel specifically for mullets.
7. Unwanted Tide Pods:
- A person seeking unwanted Tide Pods, with no explanation for what they plan to do with them.
8. Used Toilets for Sale:
- Three used Kohler toilets for sale in Houston, Texas.
9. Free Unopened IV Fluid Bags:
- Offering unopened IV fluid bags to give to cats.
10. More Pics of the S13:
- A person seeking more pictures of a car, without even a greeting.
11. Free Oddly Straight Banana:
- A person giving away an oddly straight banana.
12. Are You Still Selling the Xbox?:
- A person seeking an Xbox, but the seller has already sold it.
13. Dodger Tickets:
- A person offering marriage in exchange for Dodger tickets and citizenship.
14. This Is a Deer:
- A person claiming that a strange animal is a deer, but it's unclear what WDM means.
15. Old Cement Mixer:
- A working cement mixer that smokes a little, but needs a diaper change and feeding.
16. Driving a Boat into Irma:
- A person seeking a boat to drive into Hurricane Irma, believing that if they survive, it's God's will.
17. Exchange Gasoline for Anal Sex:
- A person willing to exchange up to 15 gallons of gasoline for anal sex.
18. Winter Is Coming:
- A one-bedroom apartment for rent with heat included.
19. The Bed Where Rob Kardashian Made a Child:
- A bed that supposedly belonged to Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna, for sale for $250,000.
20. Cow Spa Hot Tub:
- A hot tub for sale, but the seller needs to get rid of it because too many naked people hang out in it.
21. Emergency Help Wanted:
- A person seeking a child to rent for bring your child to work day because they lied about having a child to their job.
22. Two United Airline Vouchers:
- Two vouchers for a pre-flight beating.
23. Free Wood:
- A person giving away wood for campfires or bar stools for midgets.
24. Dwarf Wanted for St. Patrick's Day:
- A person seeking a dwarf to wear a leprechaun costume to get women.
25. Comfortable White Saddle:
- A comfortable white saddle that fits any horse and is easy to clean, but the cinch is not included.
26. Smart Person Needed:
- A person seeking a smart person to help with their company.
27. Grandma's Teeth:
- A person selling their late grandmother's teeth for $200.
28. Couple Looking for Another Hot Girl:
- A couple seeking another hot girl to join them.
29. Free Meat:
- A person seeking to give away a lot of meat unexpectedly.
30. Mattress for Rent:
- A mattress for rent with minor stains and wire springs.
31. To the Beautiful Lady Who Saw Me Pooping:
- A man seeking the beautiful lady who saw him pooping.
32. LA House That Is Livable for Now:
- A $600 per month room for rent in an LA house that is livable for now.
33. The Cupboard Under the Stairs:
- A room for rent in the cupboard under the stairs.
34. Belly Button Lint:
- A person selling their belly button lint.
35. Long Tongue Females Needed for Shoot:
- Long tongue models sought for a photo shoot.
These 35 Craigslist ads range from bizarre to hilarious, showing just how weird people can get when using the platform to buy or sell items or seek out partners for unconventional activities. While some of the ads may be disturbing, they also provide a glimpse into the strange and humorous aspects of human nature.
Funniest Craigslist Ads !
In this article, we will be discussing various topics and ideas that have been mentioned in a stream of consciousness style. The content ranges from Photoshop services to building a toaster chair, from owning pets to staying at a stranger's house, and much more.
- Photoshop services and pricing
- Anatomical understanding in artwork
- The importance of proper arm movement in photos
- The behavior of pets and their owners
- The use of colloquialisms and idioms in writing
- Building a toaster chair
- Staying at a stranger's house
- The risks and rewards of meeting strangers
- Love and its effect on one's sense of smell
- Trading World of Warcraft cards and photos
- The struggles of maintaining a relationship with a pet lover
- The cost of luxury items and their practicality
Although the topics in this article seem disparate, they are all connected by the stream of consciousness style of writing. The author jumps from one idea to the next, often using colloquialisms and idioms to express their thoughts. The article touches on various themes, such as love, art, and practicality, giving readers a glimpse into the author's mind. Despite the lack of structure, the article manages to convey a sense of coherence, making it an interesting read.
r/Crackheadcraigslist | THE WORST OF CRAIGSLIST
In this article, we will explore some of the weirdest and funniest posts found on Craigslist. From baby Yoda plush toys to a real taxidermy duckling, these posts are sure to make you laugh, cringe, and maybe even want to buy something!
Posts from Craigslist:
- Large baby Yoda plush handmade toy 14 inches: This stuffed animal looks incredibly creepy.
- Couch 180 dollars: Small red wine stain but in good condition, must sell quickly leaving the country tomorrow.
- Kuro shake Pyrus 14 a plush toy to help teach how the virus can easily be passed on, also can be used as a gift to someone you don't like.
- Holy cow van Gogh painting probably not the original one, two hundred dollars.
- Ashtray six dollars: Clearly slightly used but in good condition, I guess.
- Tooth out 89 posted two years ago, it's still on there after two years.
- Armadillo seven thousand four hundred and nineteen dollars, well let's take a... oh oh that's not right.
- A real taxidermy duckling that died of natural causes then was professionally mounted, which I can include with him or if preferred I can include something more artificial.
- Used razor blades 20: There gotta be more than a thousand blades of here gallon bag in the.
- Homemade organic burrito nice and fresh started eating in the chicken was pink thought someone else might like it.
- Perfect for college student unemployed to join me for some nude platonic conversation female only your place or mine this pays a flat rate of 35 an hour if you want to get drunk first.
- Octopus figure model statue sculpture painted 20 pounds.
- Nipples pierced willing to make a woman get her nipples pierced free of charged at a licensed shop.
- Recently came across multiple decayed cats and a giant opossum, I know these are considered antiques for most and a lot of people view mummified animal carcasses as a huge collectible.
- Heart-shaped potato monk heads 1.
- Minion coffin free kid-sized my son grew out of it.
- Melted crayon canvas perfect for the kid's room.
In conclusion, Craigslist is a treasure trove of weird and funny posts that are sure to brighten up your day. From taxidermy ducklings to melted crayon canvases, there's something for everyone. While some of these posts may be a bit bizarre, they're also a reminder that humor can be found in the most unexpected places. So, next time you're feeling down, take a look at Craigslist and see what weird and wonderful things you can find.
TOP 50 Funniest Craigslist Ads (pt 4) | Alonzo Lerone
This article will summarize the content of a Craigslist listing, including various items for sale or free, as well as unusual requests and services. The post includes a mix of humorous and strange listings, as well as some that may be concerning.
- Hurricane Florence updates, including minor damage to a home and a lengthy return trip due to road closures
- Personal updates, including weight loss progress and a new camera
- Unusual items for sale or free, such as a chicken nugget shaped like Ohio, vintage motorcycle gear, and a blow-up doll
- Strange requests, such as someone offering to beat the poster up for $150 and a request for someone to collect fly-eating dogs
- Concerning listings, such as someone selling strands of hair and a suspicious-sounding social experiment
While some of the Craigslist listings may be humorous or strange, others may raise red flags or concerns. It's important to approach online transactions with caution and to trust your instincts when something seems off.
DID PEOPLE ACTUALLY WRITE THESE? | Funny Craigslist Ads #1
- Craigslist is a popular online platform for buying and selling goods and services
- However, some of the posts on Craigslist can be quite strange and entertaining
- In this article, we will explore some of the weirdest and most hilarious posts on Craigslist
1. ULTRASOUND TEK AT BRONSON COX HOSPITAL
- A woman is looking for an ultrasound technician who helped her at the hospital
- She describes the technician as hot and awesome
- She even offers to go get McDonald's with them
2. MAN OF MY DREAMS
- A woman is looking for a man who was seen drinking beer on a kayak in the middle of the street
- She describes him as a true New Orleanian and a real man
- She hopes that her post will help her find him
3. GROOMING CIRCLE
- A woman is looking for a group of men to brush her long hair
- She describes her hair as falling well past the small of her back
- She provides detailed instructions on how the grooming circle will work, including the use of Boar's Head bristle brushes and the Maypole formation
- Craigslist may be known for its practical uses, but it is also a treasure trove of weird and hilarious posts
- The posts we explored in this article are just a small sample of the kind of content you can find on Craigslist
- Whether you're looking to buy a used car or just want a good laugh, Craigslist has something for everyone.
r/Crackheadcraigslist | Lightly...?
The article I summarized is a humorous take on unusual and bizarre items for sale on Craigslist. The author uses colloquialisms and contractions to add humor to their commentary. They highlight various items such as a living room set, a half-eaten birthday cake, a chicken wing keyring, an iPhone with Fortnite on it, and even roach legs. The author critiques the pricing of some items, such as a $20 million pair of goggles, and questions the sanity of selling used coffins for $500. The article ends with a listing for an adult man seeking a woman to nurse him. Overall, the article is a lighthearted commentary on some of the strange and absurd items that can be found on Craigslist.
Only On Craigslist
Craigslist is not just a site for buying hookers or human toes. People are selling all kinds of things on this site, including belly button lint and gallons of wolf semen. However, some of the ads are just plain weird and creepy.
- A guy is trying to sell his collection of belly button lint for a muscle car, Harley rifles, gold coins, or cash.
- Someone is offering a free mattress that their grandma died on, but it's practically brand new and cost $4k.
- A guy is seeking 12 virgins for a satanic ritual, and they must be willing to die for Satan.
- An ad for a piano has a naked guy pressing his meat against it.
Craigslist can be a treasure trove for finding second-hand items, but it can also be a nightmare if you stumble upon the wrong ad. Just be careful what you search for, and always read the fine print.