Get Accurate Shipping Rates with Shopify API
Welcome back to another video from Resolutions Design. In this channel, we cover everything related to Shopify. In today's video, we are going to talk about setting up shipping if you are a private supplier. We will cover a lot of USPS rules when it comes to shipping.
Setting up Shipping Based on Weight:
1. Update the weight value of all products in bulk editor.
2. Go to Shipping and Delivery in Settings.
3. Manage rates and delete the default values.
4. Add a rate and select USPS discounted rates from Shopify Shipping with three services: Ground, One, and Two.
5. Do not charge any additional money.
6. Press done and save.
7. Test the shipping by adding products to the cart and calculating the shipping.
Setting up shipping for a private supplier can be complicated. However, with Shopify acting as a carrier and offering discounted rates, it is possible to set up shipping based on weight. By following the steps outlined above, you can ensure that your customers receive their orders in a timely and affordable manner. If you have any questions or need help with a specific shipping scenario, let us know in the comments. Don't forget to like and subscribe for more helpful content.
How to integrate Australia Post with Shopify to completely automate the order fulfilment process?
How to Integrate Australia Post with Shopify to Completely Automate the Order Fulfillment Process
In today's world, online businesses require efficient and automated solutions to streamline their processes. One of the essential processes is order fulfillment, which involves shipping and tracking the orders. Shopify is a popular e-commerce platform, and Australia Post is a trusted shipping carrier. Integrating Australia Post with Shopify can automate the entire order fulfillment process. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Australia Post with Shopify to completely automate the order fulfillment process.
1. Install the Australia Post Rates and Labels app by PluginHive in your Shopify store.
2. The app will automatically configure your store location as the shipping origin. You can modify the store details if required.
3. Register or login to your Australia Post developer center account and click on 'Register for a key' under the shipping and tracking section.
4. Enter the necessary details, choose the required service, and enter the account number for PluginHive customers.
5. Select the Australian state that will handle your billing. Once your request is sent, Australia Post takes around 24 hours to accept the application.
6. You will receive an email containing the account details. Add the account details in the app and save. Ensure that you have enabled the production key.
7. Configure the weight and dimensions of each product.
8. Choose the preferred Australia Post services to display at the Shopify checkout page and control what you charge for them by adjusting the charges.
9. Add a product to the cart and proceed to checkout. The app displays real-time Australia Post shipping rates for all available services.
10. Select the preferred service and place the order.
11. Generate shipping labels with a single click and initiate the pickup request for the order.
12. The tracking number is automatically updated in the Shopify order details, and the order is marked as fulfilled.
13. The tracking number is included in the Shopify order shipped email, which is sent to the customers from the order status page. They can click on the Australia Post tracking number to view the status of their order.
1. Enable insurance for each product.
2. Enable signature on delivery option.
3. Mark the product as dangerous goods.
4. Categorize the products based on the harmonization HSN code.
The Shopify Australia Post app is an all-in-one solution for your shipping needs. It completely automates the order fulfillment process, from shipping rates to tracking and pickup requests. With additional features like insurance and categorization, it is a comprehensive solution for your Shopify store. The app is available at $19 per month and is the best-integrated Australia Post shipping app for Shopify. If you have any queries or require any assistance in setting up the app, please reach out to PluginHive support.
UPS shipping rates Shopify
As a Shopify merchant, you may find it difficult to navigate complex UPS rate charts and often resort to using flat rate or free shipping options to avoid confusion. However, Carrier Calculated Rates is a solution that removes all guesswork by providing real-time UPS shipping rates at checkout. This feature automatically calculates the shipping cost based on the customer's address and your warehouse address, as well as other factors like product weight and dimensions, insurance, and special services like adult signature.
How does it work?
To use the UPS Carrier Calculated Rates with the Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App by Plugin Hive, you will first need to add your UPS account. As Plugin Hive is certified under the UPS Ready Program, integrating your UPS account is a hassle-free process. Once you have added your UPS account, you can choose your preferred UPS shipping services to display at the Shopify checkout.
If you would like to add an additional handling charge or offer discounts on the UPS rates, you can configure that as well. You will also need to configure your store location, which will be your ship from address. If you have multiple warehouses in different countries, you can configure those as well.
Next, you will need to choose your packaging method. The easiest and most common method is to choose the packaging method based on product weight. However, if the volumetric weight of your product is higher than the actual weight, you should choose the box packing method. If you would like to pack your products based on quantity or product height, you can choose the quantity-based or stack packing method, respectively.
Make sure to configure the weight and dimensions for each of your products based on the packaging method selected. Once everything is set up, the accurate UPS Carrier Calculated Shipping Rates based on the customer address will be displayed at checkout. The app also helps you display carrier calculated rates for all UPS domestic and international services, including UPS SurePost, UPS Freight, and many more.
The Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label App by Plugin Hive offers a comprehensive solution for all your shipping needs. With features like UPS Carrier Calculated Rates, one-click shipping label generation, automatic Shopify order fulfillment, UPS tracking number automation, and UPS shipping insurance, you can automate the entire shipping process and reduce order fulfillment time. If you have any queries or require assistance in setting up the app, the Plugin Hive support team is always ready to help.
Wield More Control over Shipping (Shopify Unite Track 2019)
Introducing Shopify's new feature: Shipping Profiles
In the final session of a conference, Gigi Wang and Thea Earl present the brand new Shipping Profiles feature. The feature addresses the problem of unclear and surprise shipping rates at checkout for customers and the difficulty for merchants to set and communicate shipping rates. Shipping rates depend not only on weight or total price of the cart, but also on distance, shipping service, and product type.
Shipping Profiles allow merchants and partners to set shipping rates based on product variants and locations, giving them more control over shipping costs. The new Delivery Profile API, powered by GraphQL, allows partners to create shipping profiles on behalf of merchants, providing seamless integrated experiences. The new API is available in Developer Preview and will be rolled out to merchants in July.
The feature offers many opportunities for marketing, automation, and advanced settings. Merchants can schedule shipping profiles to coincide with campaigns, and apps can automatically create profiles based on product characteristics. Shopify plans to support zip codes in the future and is collecting requests for item-based shipping.
Shipping is a crucial factor in conversion, and the new feature offers clarity, control, and accuracy in shipping rates. The team encourages partners to migrate their apps to the new API and continue building incredible shipping experiences for merchants.
How to integrate Easypost with Shopify to completely automate the order fulfilment process?
If you're looking to streamline your order fulfillment process on Shopify, integrating with Easy Post can help. With the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app by Plug in Hive, you can easily automate your shipping process right within your Shopify store. Here's how to do it.
1. Install the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app by Plug in Hive on your Shopify store.
2. The app will automatically configure your store location as the shipping origin, but you can modify the address or add multiple shipping addresses if needed.
3. Register an account with Easy Post by filling in all necessary details and verifying your email address.
4. Head to the API keys tab under your email address in the Easy Post dashboard to get the test and production API keys.
5. Add the production key in the app and save.
6. Choose the required carrier from the list of all supported carriers under Easy Post and add the necessary account details.
7. Choose the required carrier service for displaying it in Shopify checkout and for shipping label generation.
8. Create automation rules for both carrier service and shipping label generation.
9. Add a product to the cart and proceed to checkout. The app will display real-time shipping rates for all available Easy Post carrier services.
10. Select the desired carrier service and place the order.
11. Generate shipping labels for the orders with a single click.
12. Initiate the pickup request for both orders and mark them as shipped.
13. The app will automatically mark the orders as fulfilled and add tracking details in the Shopify order completion email for customers to track their orders easily.
14. The app also notifies customers on every tracking status update via email and allows merchants to view the live tracking status of all orders on the shipment tracking dashboard.
- Easy integration with Easy Post and all top shipping carriers supported by Easy Post.
- Real-time shipping rates for all available carrier services.
- Automated shipping label generation and pickup request initiation.
- Order fulfillment and tracking details added automatically.
- Live tracking status of all orders on the shipment tracking dashboard.
- Notification to customers on every tracking status update.
With the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app by Plug in Hive, you can easily automate your order fulfillment process on Shopify and save time and effort. The app integrates seamlessly with Easy Post and all top shipping carriers supported by Easy Post. Get started for as low as $9 per month and reach out to pluginhive.com/support for any queries or assistance.
How to integrate Aramex/ارامكس with Shopify to completely automate the order fulfilment process?
How to Integrate RMX with Shopify to Automate Order Fulfillment
If you are a Shopify store owner, you know that order fulfillment is a critical part of your business. With the multi-carrier shipping label app by Plugin Hive, you can integrate RMX with Shopify to automate the entire process. Here's how you can achieve this:
1. Configure your Store Location as the Shipping Origin:
Once you install the app, it will automatically configure your store location as the shipping origin. You can modify the address or add multiple shipping addresses if required.
2. Configure your RMX Account Credentials:
3. Enable Production Key and Save the Details:
Ensure that you enable the production key and save the details. By default, the app enables all RMX services. However, you can choose your preferred RMX service to display at the checkout under the rates automation settings. You can also select your preferred RMX services for label generation as well.
4. Automate the Shipping Process:
Once the app setup is complete, you can automate the shipping process. Add a product to the cart and proceed to checkout. The app displays real-time shipping rates for the selected RMX services. Select RMX priority partial express and place the order.
5. Generate Shipping Labels and Initiate Pickup Request:
To generate shipping labels, select both the orders and generate shipping labels. Now initiate the pickup request for both the orders. Once your packages are ready, mark the orders as shipped. You can also download the manifest required by the pickup agent.
6. Automate Order Fulfillment:
The app automatically marks the orders as fulfilled and adds the tracking details in the Shopify order completion email for customers to track their orders easily. The app also notifies the customers on every tracking status update via email.
7. View Live Tracking Status:
The app also allows merchants to view the live tracking status of all the orders on the shipment tracking dashboard. The dashboard also provides an exclusive view of all the orders based on their tracking statuses.
The multi-carrier shipping label app by Plugin Hive is the best shipping app for RMX. It integrates with many other top shipping carriers as well. The complete shipping solution for your Shopify store starts at nine dollars per month. If you have any queries or require any assistance in setting up the app, please reach out at pluginhive.com/support.
How to display an estimated delivery date on your shopify product page
In this tutorial, we will learn how to display estimated delivery dates on your Shopify product pages. This will be an estimation based on a specific range of days for calculation. We will also add additional information to the display, but you can choose to display only the delivery dates.
- Displaying estimated delivery dates on your Shopify product pages can be a great way to provide transparency to your customers.
- In this tutorial, we will go through the steps of customizing the display options and calculating the estimated delivery date range.
1. Make a copy of your theme files before making any changes.
2. Open the sim.css, theme.gs, and product-template.liquid files (or similar named files depending on your theme).
3. Copy and paste the CSS code to customize the display options and colors of the text.
5. Copy and paste the HTML code to display the content on your product pages.
6. Choose where you want to display the content by finding the appropriate tag in the product-template.liquid file (e.g. h1 tag for below the title).
7. Save and refresh your product page to see the changes.
- You can choose to display only the estimated delivery date by using a different code provided in the tutorial.
- You can also change the color of the text and icons by editing the appropriate lines of code in the theme files.
- Displaying estimated delivery dates on your Shopify product pages can improve transparency and provide valuable information to your customers.
- By following the steps outlined in this tutorial, you can customize the display options and calculate the estimated delivery date range for your products.
- Adding Sidebar in Shopify
- Revolutionize Shopify UX
- Shopify Domain Generator: Boost Your Online Business
- Integrate Shopify with Dynamics 365
- Boost Your SEO with Shopify Blog
- Shopify Blog Tutorial: Boost Your E-commerce Success
- Personalize Shopify Cart Page
- Default Shopify Theme: Streamlined E-Commerce Design
- Boosting Customer Support: Talkdesk & Shopify