google ads expert course
Hey everyone, this is Ravi from SimplyLearn. Welcome to this Google Ads full course video for 2021. In this full course, we'll be covering topics like what Google Ads is, the steps you'll need to create a Google Ads account, the Google Display Network, Google Analytics, setting up goals, and even tracking in Google Analytics, and how Google Tag Manager works. For this video, we have our expert Rob Sanders taking us through all the topics. So without further ado, let's start by talking about Google Ads.
Before we begin, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and hit that bell icon to never miss an update from SimplyLearn.
- Google Ads is one of the largest online advertising platforms in the world.
- It allows advertisers to pay per click (PPC) for their ads on Google.com.
- Google Ads has been around for almost 20 years and has become a major source of revenue for Google.
What are Google Ads?
- Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, provides services that fall under the category of PPC.
- Advertisers pay Google to have their advertisements shown on Google.com.
- Advertisers only pay when someone clicks on their ad.
Benefits of Advertising on Google Ads:
1. Increased visibility to a high-quality audience.
- Advertising on Google Ads ensures that your product or service reaches the right audience.
- Users perform the action required of them, leading to better results.
2. Increases brand awareness.
- Google Ads helps get your brand in front of a large captive audience.
- Millions of people use Google every day, making it a great platform to increase brand awareness.
- Google Ads allows you to show ads to people who have already visited your website.
- This helps you target those users who have shown interest in your product or service.
4. Increased intelligence.
- Google Ads provides data about who is visiting your website.
- You can measure your performance and track conversions.
5. High flexibility.
- Google Ads offers various options for customizing your ads based on your audience, keywords, websites, and more.
6. Complement organic rankings.
- If you're not ranking organically for a specific keyword, Google Ads can help you bid on it and appear in search results.
- It's also beneficial for highly competitive industries to maximize clicks.
Advertising on Google Ads is a highly effective way to reach a quality audience, increase brand awareness, and track your performance. With its flexibility and options for customization, Google Ads offers a comprehensive advertising platform for businesses. So, if you want to reach your target audience and get the best results, Google Ads is the way to go.
Remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel and stay updated with the latest from SimplyLearn.
Become a Digital Marketing Freelancer the right way
Hello there! In this video, I'm going to show you how you can learn digital marketing online for free and start making money using those skills. Whether you're already in the digital marketing field or just starting from scratch, this step-by-step process is for you. It may take around one to two months to start monetizing your skills, but once you do, you can expect to earn somewhere between ten to forty dollars per hour.
The great thing about this process is that you don't need any kind of investment, except for maybe a laptop and internet access. It's all about the effort you put into learning these digital marketing skills. Now, you might think this sounds like clickbait, but let me assure you that these claims are realistic. I have personally done projects myself and trained many others to do the same.
But before we dive into the process, let's talk about why I mentioned clickbait and the purpose of this video. I usually create videos specific to certain platforms and show you how to use them for performance marketing. However, I noticed a trend of unrealistic claims in videos about making money online. These claims are often made by people who don't have relevant experience or knowledge in the digital marketing field.
I did my research and found that these people are just riding the trend without truly understanding the platforms they talk about. That's why I wanted to create this video to show you how to learn digital marketing skills and monetize them effectively. I have personally achieved results through various channels, such as YouTube, blogging, Udemy, freelancing platforms like Upwork, and consultancy projects.
Now, let's get into the three-step process to learn digital marketing and start making money. The first step is to learn the fundamentals and get certified. You can do this by visiting skillshop.withgoogle.com, where Google provides free courses on their platforms. Focus on Google Ads if you're a beginner, as it offers the most opportunities for making money.
Once you've completed the courses, you can get certified in Google Ads. This certification is valuable for both individual professionals and agencies. It's important to use a Gmail email address for the certifications, as they will be linked to your account.
The second step is to be good at digital marketing. This means applying the knowledge you've gained and continuously improving your skills. I'll explain how to achieve this in the video.
Finally, the third step is to start making money. This is where you'll put all your efforts and knowledge into practice. I'll provide more details on how to do this in the video.
I hope this introduction has piqued your interest and given you an overview of what to expect. Let's jump into my laptop and begin the process of learning digital marketing and making money online.
Google Ads Tutorial 2022 [Step-by-Step] Adwords
In this complete tutorial, I'm going to walk you through step by step showing you how to run and operate Google Ads. Whether you are a complete beginner or have already run ads on different platforms, this video is going to be all-inclusive for anyone looking to run ads through Google's services.
The goal of this video is to teach you every step of the process and get you running your first Google ad. We'll cover topics such as different types of conversion rates, target conversion rates, ad styles, keywords, and setting up more ads for split testing.
If you feel like I'm talking too fast, you can always go back and re-watch or slow down the video speed. Now, let's get started!
- Google Ads can be intimidating at first, but with the right guidance, it can save you time and money.
- The purpose of this video is to teach you every step of the process and get you running your first Google ad.
Step 1: Signing into your Google Account
- Go to ads.google.com and sign in to your Google account.
- If you don't have a Google account, you can quickly create one.
Step 2: Creating a New Google Ads Account
- Click on New Google Ads Account to create a new account.
- Scroll down and find Switch to Expert Mode to skip unnecessary steps.
Step 3: Choosing the Campaign Type
- Click on Website Traffic as it gives you more options and flexibility.
- Other options include leads, sales, local store visits, app promotion, and brand awareness.
Step 4: Selecting Google Search Ads
- Google search ads are the basic text ads that appear when someone searches on Google.
- These ads are specific and targeted to what people are searching for.
- Other types of ads include display ads, shopping ads, video ads, and discovery ads.
Step 5: Getting Started with Search Ads
- Search ads are the best starting point for beginners.
- They allow you to target specific keywords and reach people who are searching for something specific.
Step 6: Exploring Other Ad Types
- Once you have mastered search ads, you can branch out into other types of ads.
- Display ads are banner ads that appear on websites.
- Shopping ads are for selling physical products.
- Video ads are for reaching people on YouTube.
- Discovery ads are for general brand awareness.
- Google Ads can be overwhelming, but with the right approach, it can be a powerful tool for your business.
- Start with search ads, master them, and then explore other ad types.
- Remember to constantly monitor and optimize your ads to achieve the best results.
How to Become a Google Ads Specialist – What do they do? How much are they paid? And more.
Hey there, Benjamin from Loves Data here! Welcome back. Today we're talking about becoming a Google Ads Specialist. Becoming a Google Ads Specialist can open the door to freelance work, a role in a digital marketing agency, or a career as an in-house Google Ads expert at a company. And while I'm going to focus on becoming a specialist, this is also a super useful video to watch if you're looking to hire someone to help you with your Google Ads campaigns. We're going to cover five things in this video. This includes what a Google Ads Specialist is, where they can find work, how much they get paid, what they do, and how to become a specialist.
Before we get started, I want to give a shout out about my Google Ads courses. When you're ready to take the next step, my Google Ads Fundamentals Course and my Google Ads Advanced Course will take your Google Ads skills to the next level. They're concise and practical.
So, what is a Google Ads Specialist? A specialist is someone that plans, sets up, and manages campaigns in Google Ads. They might be dedicated to helping people advertise their business on Google, or they might be an all-rounder who helps with ads but also assists with website landing pages, email campaigns, and more.
Let's talk about finding work. Google Ads Specialists can find work in marketing and digital agencies. In most cases, specialists report to or work closely with an account manager who is in charge of managing the relationship with the client and overseeing the overarching advertising strategy. Working in an agency is great for people who want to work with multiple clients and on different types of accounts. You're also more likely to find regular full-time or part-time work compared to freelancing. However, freelancing can offer more flexibility in terms of working hours. As a freelancer, you might decide to specialize in a particular industry or work with a specific type of client.
Another option is to be an in-house Google Ads Specialist for a larger organization. In most cases, specialists will work in the marketing team. The benefit of being an in-house specialist is that you get to be more focused. You will develop a deep understanding of the company's campaign objectives and work with the marketing team to develop and manage campaigns. However, compared to working in an agency, you won't be working on the same variety of accounts.
Now, let's talk about how much Google Ads Specialists are paid. According to Glassdoor, the average base salary for a Google Ads Specialist is $71,000 in the United States, with a range of $40,000 to $126,000. For freelancers, Upwork says that the typical rate is between $15 and $40 per hour, but an established freelancer can easily charge $80 or more depending on their experience and the work they're completing. If you're a business looking to work with an agency, fees can vary depending on what the agency is expected to manage.
So, what do Google Ads Specialists do? They perform a range of tasks, including checking the current performance of Google Ads, reviewing the targeting of ads, launching new campaigns, optimizing campaigns, providing recommendations, and reporting.
Now, let's talk about how to become a Google Ads Specialist. The first step is to understand how Google Ads works. I recommend starting with search campaigns and then moving on to other types of campaigns available in Google Ads. Once you've mastered search campaigns, you can take the next step and get certified in Google Ads. Google offers exams that cover different types of campaigns you can manage. Once you've passed an exam, you can say you're certified in that area of Google Ads.
After getting certified, it's time to put your knowledge to use. You can apply your skills by managing live campaigns, whether it's through getting an entry-level job, freelancing, or volunteering for a community organization. As you work on accounts, it's important to collect testimonials and reviews from your clients.
In conclusion, a Google Ads Specialist has an in-depth understanding of Google Ads and knows how to set up, manage, and improve the performance of campaigns. The three things that make the best Google Ads experts are a desire to experiment, an interest in digital marketing and analytics, and some practical experience, even if it's with a small campaign.
Are you going to become a Google Ads Specialist? I would love to know. Let me know in the comments below. And if you found this video helpful, please like it so I know to make more videos like this one.
Free Google Ads Course 2022 - Complete Step-By-Step Google AdWords Tutorial
What's up everyone! Welcome to my free Google Ads course. In this course, I'm going to be going through a lot of different Google Ads campaigns. I'll teach you how to set up conversion tracking and enable remarketing. You can use the table of contents to easily jump to specific types of campaigns. I won't be covering app campaigns, mobile app campaigns, shopping campaigns, and local campaigns. But I will cover search campaigns, performance Max campaigns, Discovery ads, display ads, YouTube advertising, Google Ads remarketing, and call campaigns.
Just a quick note, the website I'll be using in this course, farmhousegoals.com, is currently being switched to a new server. It'll be live at the end of the week. So if you reference it about a week or 10 days after this video is published, you might not see the website yet. But it will be back live, especially by October 2022.
Now, let's get started with the course!
- Welcome to my free Google Ads course!
- In this course, I'll be teaching you how to set up and optimize various Google Ads campaigns.
- Use the table of contents to navigate through the different campaign types.
- Note: I won't cover app campaigns, mobile app campaigns, shopping campaigns, and local campaigns.
Setting up a Google Ads Account:
- Start by creating a new Google Ads account.
- Switch to expert mode for more options.
- Choose your main advertising goal.
- Recommended: Create an account without a campaign.
- Set up billing information.
- Explore your account.
Setting up Billing Information:
- Go to Tools and Settings.
- Click on Billing and then Settings.
- Choose your billing country, time zone, and currency.
- Select individual or organization account type.
- Add credit or debit card information.
- Submit the details.
- Conversion tracking helps measure success in Google Ads.
- Go to Tools and Settings and then Conversion.
- Create new conversions to optimize campaigns.
- Link your Google Analytics 4 account to your Google Ads account.
- Go to Tools and Settings, then Setup, and click on Linked Accounts.
- Link Google Analytics 4 account for better tracking and optimization.
- This article covered the introduction to the Google Ads course and setting up a Google Ads account.
- We discussed the importance of conversion tracking and linking Google Analytics 4 account.
- Stay tuned for the next part of the course, where we'll dive into creating different types of campaigns in Google Ads.
mAkE $100k+ WiTh fReE gOoGLe cErTiFicAtiOnS 🤦♂️
Social media and YouTube are platforms where non-experts often give their expert opinion on various topics. Recently, I came across a video that claimed you could make a significant amount of money by obtaining free Google certifications. This intrigued me, so I decided to do some research and see how many other people were making similar videos. To my surprise, I found several videos from so-called experts who had never actually obtained these certifications themselves.
It's important to note that just because someone is paid to set up Google ads or other services, it doesn't mean they are making a substantial income from it. If you're not genuinely interested in learning these skills or have no experience in them, it's difficult to claim that they will make you a six-figure income.
In this video, the presenter claims to show you how to make over $100,000 per year with free Google certifications. However, upon closer inspection, it becomes evident that she herself does not possess any of these certifications. How can someone expect others to trust their expertise when they cannot prove their authority in the field?
The video I watched consisted of the presenter reading descriptions from Google's website without going into any real detail. It was clear that she had never actually taken these courses or obtained any certifications. On the other hand, I have personally completed some of these courses without certification, and I can attest to the fact that they do provide valuable knowledge.
Another individual in the video claimed to have made money using Google services without any certifications. While it's true that experience can enhance your skills, it doesn't guarantee a six-figure income. Additionally, the dates mentioned in the video don't align with the availability of the certifications, which raises doubts about the individual's credibility.
The video also suggests freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr as avenues to make money with these certifications. However, these platforms are highly saturated and competitive, with numerous freelancers willing to work for low rates. It's unlikely that obtaining a few certifications will instantly lead to a high-paying freelance career.
In reality, making a substantial income with these certifications requires years of experience, hard work, and building a solid client base. The claims made in these videos are often exaggerated and aimed at selling products or generating clicks. It's crucial to approach such claims with skepticism and verify the legitimacy of the information provided.
Ultimately, while Google certifications can provide valuable knowledge and enhance your skills, they are not a guaranteed path to making a six-figure income. It takes time, effort, and real-world experience to achieve financial success in the freelancing world.
how I would learn digital marketing (If I could start over)
How I Would Learn Digital Marketing if I Could Start Over
- I have been in the digital marketing industry for eight years, working with various clients and prestigious institutions
- Reflecting on my career, I believe there are areas that could have been improved
- In this video/article, I will discuss how I would learn digital marketing if I could start over
1. Avoid shortcuts and have the right mindset:
- Many people make the mistake of seeking shortcuts to make money through digital marketing
- It is important to research and understand the basics of marketing and why companies use digital marketing
- Recognize that learning digital marketing and building a successful career takes time and effort
2. Create a blog or website:
- Ninety percent of digital marketing revolves around directing people to websites or other digital properties
- Purchase a domain and create a simple website using platforms like GoDaddy or Google Sites
- Familiarize yourself with HTML basics through resources like W3Schools
3. Be an expert and avoid the noise:
- Choose one paid media platform to specialize in, such as Google Ads
- Becoming proficient in one platform will make it easier to learn other aspects of digital marketing
- Invest time in online courses and playlists on platforms like Udemy and YouTube
- Utilize free resources like Google Skillshop and Help Center to enhance your learning experience
4. Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices:
- Digital marketing is constantly evolving, so it is important to stay informed
- Follow industry blogs, subscribe to newsletters, and join online communities to stay updated on the latest trends and strategies
5. Gain practical experience through internships or freelance projects:
- Practical experience is crucial in digital marketing
- Seek internships or freelance projects to apply your knowledge and gain real-world experience
- This will also help you build your portfolio and network with professionals in the industry
6. Continuously improve your skills through learning and certifications:
- Digital marketing is a dynamic field, so it is essential to keep learning and improving your skills
- Pursue certifications from reputable organizations like Google, Facebook, and HubSpot
- Attend webinars, workshops, and conferences to expand your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve
- Learning digital marketing requires dedication, the right mindset, and practical experience
- By avoiding shortcuts, specializing in one platform, and staying up to date with industry trends, you can build a successful career in digital marketing
- Remember that it takes time and effort, but with the right approach, you can become a proficient digital marketer.