Music hello hellowell that was amazing uh let s give around of applause for Sid that was epic I was not expecting that that was awesome thanks guys uh please give around of applause for you guys for showing up because it s really really important that you guys show up cool and i also want to thank uh Mindvalley for giving me this opportunity to share this.
- The importance of showing up for events
- The speaker's gratitude for the opportunity to share
- The speaker's promise to provide valuable content
- Audience members share their pain points in marketing
- The importance of knowing organic reach
- The speaker's promise to show how to increase organic reach
The Speaker's Journey:
- Childhood experience selling candy
- Learning about business from mother's entrepreneurial ventures
- Focus on organic traffic and search engine optimization
- Joining the organic traffic team at Mindvalley
- Discovering the potential of YouTube as a search engine
- Growing Mindvalley's YouTube presence using three principles: research, optimization, and content
- Paid advertising works, but organic traffic is an asset
- The importance of focusing on what doesn't change in marketing
- The speaker's success in growing Mindvalley's organic reach on Google and YouTube
Generate Growth For Your Business With Google Ads | Grow with Google
Looking to get the word out about your business? Google Ads is a great place to start. In this article, we will discuss how to use Google Ads to connect with consumers as they search and browse online.
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a helpful and automated marketing tool that lets your business advertise its products and services on Google. It works by displaying your business information to potential customers based on what they are researching for online. Google Ads automatically creates keyword lists and runs your ads to help get the most clicks within your set budget.
Where do ads appear?
Ads appear in two places: Google search results and websites that show Google Ads. In Google search results, ads appear above and below organic or unpaid search results. Ads show up when people search for keywords or go to websites related to your business.
How does payment work?
Unlike an ad in the phone book or a newspaper ad, you only pay for your Google Ads when someone clicks on them, which is sometimes referred to as pay per click or performance-based marketing.
Tips for creating ads:
Before you get started creating ads, make sure your website is up to date and looking good. Having a high-quality website with a prominent call to action (CTA) can help prompt a searcher to take action and help you get results from your ads. If you don't have a website, you can set up a verified business profile to help you drive searchers to a destination from your ads.
When writing your ad, include any unique selling points that set you apart from your competitors, like low prices or free shipping. It's also important to include a CTA that encourages potential customers to do something for your link.
Choose a target audience:
You can target people geographically based on how close they are to your business or by cities or regions. Make sure you're targeting likely customers, not just as many people as you can. Remember, you only want to pay for qualified clicks on your ad.
Set a monthly budget:
The cost for ads can vary from click to click, but no matter what, you won't be charged more than the maximum monthly budget you've set. When you create your ads, Google Ads will recommend a budget based on the average number of clicks for your business type and location.
You can see how well an ad is performing with Google Ad reports. These reports show you which ads people are seeing, what kind of device they're seeing them on, and which search phrases are generating clicks on your ads. Check out your reports from time to time and make changes to your ads or budget based on how well they're performing.
Google Ads is an excellent tool for businesses looking to connect with customers online. By following the tips outlined in this article, you can create effective ads that reach your target audience and drive results. Keep learning and experimenting with Google Ads to optimize your advertising strategy and get the most out of your budget.
$5 A Day YouTube Ads Strategy To Grow Your Channel FAST
Let's Build YouTube Ads Campaigns to Grow Your Channel and Email List
YouTube ads can be an effective way to grow your channel and email list. In this article, we will walk you through the steps to create a successful YouTube ads campaign.
1. Creating the Campaign:
- Set up your Google Ads account
- Switch to expert mode
- Choose Without goals or guidance option
- Select Video campaigns
- Choose Custom option
- Set your bid strategy to Cost per view
- Choose In feed ads
- Set your daily budget to $250-$5 a day
- Set an end date to avoid overspending
- Uncheck Video partners
- Target one country in Locations
- Choose Expanded option in Inventory
- Uncheck Content not yet labeled
- Uncheck TV screens in Devices
- Leave Frequency capping and Third party measurement alone
- Click Skip ad group creation
- Create the campaign
2. Audience Targeting:
- Create a new ad group
- Choose Custom audience segment
- Enter a group of keywords that your ideal viewer would search for
- Choose People with any of these interests or purchase intentions
- Name your custom audience segment
- Set your bid at 10 cents
- Save the ad group
3. Additional Ad Groups:
- Repeat the same process for other groups of keywords
- Choose People who have searched for terms related to your keywords option
- Set your bid at 20-30 cents
Creating effective YouTube ads campaigns requires careful planning and targeting. By following these steps, you can reach your ideal viewers and grow your channel and email list.
Facebook Ads Strategies Guaranteed to Grow ANY Business (PROVEN & PROFITABLE)
In this video, the speaker shares effective Facebook ad strategies that are currently profitable. The focus is on targeting placements, audiences, and campaign structures. The strategy discussed is called Triple Threat targeting, which involves creating three different audiences: cold interest, cold lookalike, and warm custom. The key is to find and convert as many qualified people as possible. The speaker emphasizes the importance of creating different retargeting audiences, including email lists, customer lists, lead forms, Instagram accounts, and Facebook pages. The goal is to show up in front of people as often as possible, using the omnipresence strategy. The campaign structure involves creating six different ad sets, each with a unique ad, a budget of one to two dollars per day, and a frequency cap of one impression every four days. The speaker suggests creating six different types of ads, including core, contrarian, consult, case study, video testimonials, and social proof. Overall, the key to success is targeting the right audience with the right message and showing up consistently.
Grow Your YouTube Channel With $2 Google Ads [SECRET HACK]
YouTube is a great platform for growing an online business, but it can take a long time to gain traction, especially if you are just starting out. This is where utilizing Google ads comes in handy. With just two to five dollars a day, you can grow your YouTube channel quickly and get in front of more eyeballs.
Optimizing Your Channel:
Before you start running ads, make sure your channel is optimized. Have a banner that represents your brand and showcases what your channel is about. Also, make sure you have several videos posted to your channel to give it momentum and make it look established.
Ways to Promote Your Channel:
One way to promote your channel is by targeting people who are searching for specific terms related to your niche. Another way is to advertise your channel on other people's channels. You can leverage your competitors and run ads on their channels to get in front of their audience.
Setting Up Your Ad Campaign:
Setting up your ad campaign is easy. Create a new campaign without goals guidance and select video ad. Set your budget at two dollars a day and select the United States as your audience. Set an end date for the campaign and get rid of TV screens as a device. Decide how many times you are willing to pay for someone to click on your ad with frequency capping.
With just a little bit of money and some strategic targeting, you can quickly grow your YouTube channel and gain more subscribers. Utilizing Google ads is a great way to get your channel in front of new people and expand your reach.
STOP Relying On Advertising To Grow Your Business (DO THIS INSTEAD)
Advertising is a powerful marketing tool, but relying solely on it can be risky. In this article, we will explore the two most important elements of marketing success and how to grow your business without relying on ads.
- Understand the difference between content creation and content promotion.
- Craft compelling content that converts, and understand the importance of promotion.
- Be strategic about your target market and preferred content style.
- Create a lot of content, but favor quality over quantity.
- Start with a title or hook that grabs your reader's attention.
- Properly structure your content with headings, subheadings, and SEO techniques.
- Design content for humans, not algorithms.
- Speak directly to your ideal target market and be consistent.
- Understand the risks and rewards of advertising.
By understanding and applying the fundamental elements of content creation and promotion, you can create better marketing that actually works. With a strategic approach and a focus on your ideal target market, you can grow your business without relying solely on advertising.
YOUTUBE ADS: How much money I've spent to grow my channel to 500,000 subscribers
How I Grew My YouTube Channel to Half a Million Subscribers Without Spending Money on Ads
- Recently reached 500,000 subscribers on YouTube
- Grateful for support and growth of channel
- Common experience for new YouTubers to struggle with growth initially
- Three ways to grow a channel on YouTube: algorithm, manual promotion on social media, and paid ads
Pros and Cons of Each Method:
- Algorithm: free and automatic, but passive strategy
- Manual promotion on social media: proactive strategy, but requires a lot of work and no guaranteed returns
- Paid ads: can be effective, but costs money and still requires good content for a good click-through rate
The Myth of Paid Ads:
- Never spent a penny on ads for YouTube or any other platform
- No proof of transactions in bank account or Google ads account
- Traffic sources in YouTube analytics show no evidence of paid ads
- Google ads account shows no evidence of running any ads
- Growing a YouTube channel without spending money on ads is possible
- Good content and working with the algorithm are key factors in growth
- Manual promotion on social media and paid ads can be helpful, but not necessary
- Grateful for organic growth and supportive community of subscribers