HOW I WENT FROM 0 TO 2,000 YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS
When I first started my YouTube channel, I had no subscribers and no idea how to get more. But after a lot of trial and error, I was able to grow my subscriber count to over 2,000. Here's how I did it.
1. Consistency is key
- I made sure to upload videos on a consistent schedule, so my subscribers knew when to expect new content
- I also tried to stick to a consistent theme or niche for my channel, so viewers knew what they were getting when they subscribed
2. Engage with your audience
- I responded to comments and messages from my subscribers, which helped me build a relationship with them
- I also asked for feedback and suggestions, so my content could better meet their needs and interests
3. Collaborate with other YouTubers
- By collaborating with other YouTubers in my niche, I was able to reach a new audience and gain more subscribers
- I also learned from their experiences and strategies, which helped me improve my own content
4. Promote your channel
- I shared my videos on social media and other online platforms, which helped me reach a wider audience
- I also created a trailer for my channel, which gave new viewers a quick overview of what my channel was all about
Growing a YouTube channel takes time and effort, but by staying consistent, engaging with your audience, collaborating with other YouTubers, and promoting your channel, you can increase your subscriber count and build a successful channel.
When it comes to using YouTube, there are two types of goals: those who use it as a platform to host content and those who want to monetize their content. This article will focus on the second type of goal and provide tips on how to optimize YouTube videos for monetization.
Tips for Monetization:
1. Consistent Uploads: To start building an income from YouTube, it's important to upload videos consistently. Aim to upload at least one video per day, or two to three videos per week if daily uploads are not possible.
2. Upload from a Desktop: Uploading videos from a desktop rather than a cell phone is recommended for better quality and ease of use.
3. Schedule Uploads: Schedule videos to go live 24 hours after uploading to give time to optimize the video's settings.
4. Catchy Titles and Descriptions: Use catchy titles and relevant keywords in both the title and description to attract viewers and improve SEO.
5. Thumbnails: Thumbnails are important for attracting viewers and should also use relevant keywords.
6. Playlists: Adding videos to playlists makes it easier for viewers to find related content and improves visibility.
7. Tags: Use relevant tags, including power words and variations, to improve visibility and SEO.
8. Category: Choose the appropriate category for the video to ensure it is shown to the right audience.
By following these tips, those who want to monetize their YouTube content can optimize their videos for better visibility, higher viewer engagement, and ultimately, increased income.
- ANOTHER YOUTUBE DEPOSIT (IT KEEPS GOING UP)
- FREE DONE FOR YOU SALES FUNNELS
- STRATEGY CALL | FACEBOOK ADS
- STRATEGY CALL | FACEBOOK ADS & CREATING CONTENT
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY CALL | Jessica Woods with Better Homes & Gardens
- STRATEGY CALL | HOW TO START IN AFFILIATE MARKETING
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY CALL | HOW TO BRING CUSTOMERS TO A BUSINESS
- HOW TO RUN A FACEBOOK ENGAGEMENT AD (STEP BY STEP)
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY CALL | HOW TO START A SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCY
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY CALL | REAL ESTATE TALK