how much can you make from ads on a website
I started using AdSense on my blog, tonyflorida.com, back in April 2020. On my first day, I earned a mere 1 cent from ads. Now, 18 months later, I'm happy to say that my earnings have increased. In this video, I want to share with you exactly how much money I make with AdSense on my website. So, let's dive in!
First, let me give you an idea of the amount of traffic I get on my website. In my Google Analytics dashboard, you can see that I was averaging about 250 visitors per day. More recently, this has increased to closer to 500 visitors per day. The majority of my visitors are from the United States, with other English-speaking countries making up spots two, three, and four.
Now, the amount you can earn with AdSense is highly dependent on how much advertisers are willing to pay to put an ad in front of your website visitors. Different countries have different levels of advertiser demand, resulting in varying earnings potential. Let's take a closer look at how much money I've personally made on my website over the past 18 months.
From about 150,000 page views and nearly 600,000 ad impressions, I made a total of $900 from AdSense ads on tonyflorida.com. This averages out to a page RPM (revenue per thousand page views) of $6.16. To calculate RPM, simply divide your earnings by your page views and move the decimal place over three places.
Each page on my website shows more than one ad, so there's also the impression RPM to consider. For me, the impression RPM was $1.51. Similarly, you divide your earnings by the number of impressions and move the decimal place over three places to calculate your impression RPM.
Now, these numbers are just the average RPMs across my entire website. However, as you can see, my page RPM was as high as $24 in July 2021 and as low as just a few cents. The variation in earnings depends on the number of page views. Some days, I had over a thousand visitors, while others had less than 10. It's important to note that the amount of money you can earn with AdSense will not only vary from day to day but also depend on the topics you blog about and the geographical location of your website visitors.
Looking at the RPMs based on visitor location, my page RPM for visitors in the United States is above average at $7.28. Surprisingly, Iran and Italy have some of the highest RPMs, while countries like China, the Philippines, and India yield an RPM of less than $1.
One great feature of Google AdSense is that you can see which pages on your website are earning you the most money. As you can see here, one particular blog post about cargo vans contributes over a quarter of my revenue due to its high number of page views.
I've recently placed ads on some of my other websites, so I'm excited to see how the revenues compare. I'll be sure to share the results with you in the future. If you're interested in getting started with ads on your WordPress website, check out my video over here.
Thank you for watching, and don't forget to subscribe for more content like this in the future. I'll see you in the next one!
How To Make Money With Google Adsense For Beginners 2022 ($100 a Day)
How to Make Money on Google AdSense
Hey, what's going on guys? Welcome back to another video. In today's video, I'm going to show you exactly how you can make money online with Google AdSense. I'm really excited for this video because this is a request from a subscriber. If you have any requests, let me know below and I'll do a future video on that and help you make money online. So, in today's video, I'm gonna be showing you step by step on how you can actually start making money with AdSense from a complete beginner to an expert. I'll take you through the best methods to get started, and at the end of this video, I actually have a method that's going to help you make money even faster. So, let's jump into this today, guys. I'm super excited for this because we haven't actually done content on this for a very long time. I'm going to take you through everything you need to know so you can start making money with AdSense today because it is one of the best beginner-friendly ways to make money online. So, let's get started and I'll show you exactly what you need to do.
Before we jump into this, we first need to understand what AdSense is and how it works. It's been around for a while, but there's still a lot of people that don't really understand the concept and how much money you can actually make from this. So, let me just show you what I've been spending on AdSense on one of my accounts with Google Ads in the last day. We've got one thousand, two thousand, three thousand, four thousand, five thousand, six, six thousand dollars in one day that I've spent on Google Ads. But that's only one of my credit cards. I have over 30 credit cards where I spend money on Facebook ads and Google ads. So, what does this even mean? What this means is people like me are spending money on advertising, and you can get a piece of the pie. I mean, I'm just spending six thousand dollars a day. I'm actually spending a lot more than that, but these companies like Coca Cola and other huge companies are spending millions of dollars per year on advertising. So, what happens is basically what I do is I will run an ad to people online which is showing up on this website right here. And this is the money that I've spent on this particular ad. This is a deal that we did for 4th of July. People are going to click this ad and two things happen. The person that owns this website is going to get paid because they had the ad on their website, so they're going to make money. And also, Google is going to make money as well. That's how Google makes their money via advertising. Now, if I spent six thousand dollars in one day and I spent one, two, three thousand dollars the day before that, probably actually more, not including all my other credit cards, someone is getting a piece of this pie. Let me just show you some examples right here. This is the website that I was just used in my example, and you can see these ads showing up. And if people click on these ads, these guys are actually going to make money. Now, if we click on this ad, this website here, you'll see my advertising. This is my ad. I'm paying money to have my advertisement on the specific web page, and this person is going to get money when somebody clicks on these ads.
Choosing a Niche:
The first step is simple. You want to actually choose a niche to dive into. Now, I've actually found a really cool website that you can use, and I've been using this for years and years. It's called Discover a Hobby. So, all you need to do is go into Google and put in Discover a Hobby and it will show up, and there's literally hundreds of hobbies that you can choose to base your content around. Let's go with performing arts. If I click on performing arts, there's lots of subcategories. We've got ballet dancing, break dancing, line dancing, pole dancing, salsa, swing, tango, juggling, acting. We've got all of these different niches that we can dive into, and it's literally an untapped amount of niches. You will never run out of specific niches to choose. But if you are kind of new and you don't really know what to do and what to go after, I would recommend just going into Google and putting in best niche website ideas and you'll actually find a lot of people who are already doing this in their everyday business, and they'll give you really, really good ideas. Like, incomeschool.com, they give out really good ideas on niche websites. And I do know that these guys are making seven figures per year with their AdSense websites, and they give you some really, really good niche ideas. And you can see they even have ads on their website, so we know that they're actually doing this right. They have lots and lots of ads. But more importantly, let me show you what to look for when choosing a niche.
So, I've got some ideas here. I've gone and basically made some little ideas and kind of like some topic ideas just for this example. So, for example, I actually went out and I found the keyword woodworking projects and basketball drills. What I did is you can actually use a free tool here called Ubersuggest, and I basically put in... I went to the Discover a Hobby and I found the hobby woodworking. So, I put in some stuff and woodworking came up, however I got it right. And then I went and put woodworking into this tool, and I found a keyword that was called woodworking projects. Then what I did is I put woodworking projects into this tool and I started to get keyword ideas. Then I started to get... Then I started to kind of like just put some random article topics here, and then it kind of starts to flow and you kind of see everything come together. That's what I do before I make a niche site. But what's more important is the difference between these two ideas. So, just go and put your niche into this Ubersuggest tool. It's free to use, and what it does is it actually gives you keyword ideas. So, for example, we have the woodworking projects and it's got like woodworking projects for beginners, woodworking projects small, woodworking projects to sell. But you'll notice on the right here, it says SEO difficulty is yellow, which means around medium to kind of hard. But if we actually go to the keyword that I put in before, like this is some stuff that I did before this video, basketball drills, you'll see that the keyword difficulty is all green. So essentially, this is going to be easy to rank for. Now, what I mean easy to rank for, I'm not saying you're going to go and put up a couple of pages and you're going to rank. You are going to have to put a little bit of work, but it's going to be much easier to rank for these specific keywords than it is for these keywords here that are medium to hard difficulty.
Setting Up a Website:
The next step is simple. You want to start a simple website. Now, I'm going to show you an example of one of mine in a second, but all you've got to do is you've got to just find what we call a host to host the website at. It's going to cost you around two to three dollars per month. You can simply go into Google and put in best web hosting services, and I'll leave a video below on how to start a website. I'm not going to show you in this video. This is more about AdSense for beginners. Once you've started your website, you need to upload a theme. I suggest two themes for this. One is called Schema, which is completely free for you to use. However, this one from Income School will cost you a little bit of money, but this is specifically designed for AdSense websites. So, you can go and check them out as well. Just go and put Income School Akabado into Google, and it will show up and you can go and use that particular theme.
Now, the next thing is the content. This is actually one of the most important aspects of your website. You want to create high-quality, engaging content that will attract visitors and keep them coming back for more. Here are some tips for creating great content:
- Use catchy headlines to grab the reader's attention.
- Use images and videos to make your content visually appealing.
- Break up your text with subheadings to make it easier to read.
- Use bullet points or numbered lists if needed to organize information.
- Use contractions and idioms to make your writing more conversational and engaging.
- Use transitional phrases and interjections to add variety and interest to your sentences.
- Avoid repetitive phrases and unnatural sentence structures.
- Use colloquialisms to make your writing more relatable.
- Be sure to proofread and edit your content for grammar
How To Make Money With Google Ads Without a Website (In 2022)
In this video, I will reveal how to make money with Google Ads without a website, even if you are a complete beginner. People are earning from a hundred dollars to seven hundred dollars a day using this method, and the best part is, you don't need any experience.
But before we dive into the details, I want to remind you that we have spots open for this week's free workshop. It's the fastest and easiest way to make money online. Sign up now in the link below. We even had a 62-year-old woman who went from zero to $169 profit in just 90 days.
Now let's talk about making money with Google Ads without a website. I recently released several podcasts featuring people who have achieved success with this method. They have made money without owning their own website and without any technical experience. For example, Dina went from zero to $30,000 a month in just five to eight weeks. Iliom made $100,000 in two months, and Greg, who is 58 years old, made $30,000 a month in the same timeframe.
When people first start, they often think they need a product or a client to make money with advertising. They want to make money without showing their face on camera or building a website. They get stuck in this limbo of not knowing where to start. But I'm here to tell you that there is a new method that doesn't require showing your face or having technical skills. The craziest part is that robots do all the hard work for you.
So how can you achieve the same success as Dina, Greg, and Ilio without a website? The first step is to find a product to sell. Don't reinvent the wheel. Instead, find a product that is already selling well. You don't need to create your own product or manufacture it in China. There are people who are willing to help you succeed by handling shipping, customer service, and all the technical stuff. All you need to do is focus on the ads.
One platform where you can find products to promote is ClickBank. It's free to sign up, and there are thousands of products available. You can see how many people have made sales in the past 30 days, which gives you an idea of the product's popularity.
Once you have chosen a product, you need to create a Google ad for it. In our community, we don't show our faces or use our own voices in the ads. We use software to create the ads for us. I will explain how to do this later in the video.
Now, you might be thinking that you're not good at writing copy or creating ads. But don't worry, ClickBank provides email swipes that you can use as a starting point. These swipes give you an idea of the target audience and the type of message that resonates with them. You can simply copy and paste these swipes and make a few tweaks to fit your product.
To get more ideas for your ads, you can watch videos related to your product on YouTube. Spend some time fast-forwarding through these videos and see what ads pop up. This will give you insights into what's working in your niche.
Making money with Google Ads without a website is possible. You don't need to follow the traditional method of starting a YouTube channel. You can leverage ClickBank and the resources available to create successful ads.
In conclusion, if you want to make money with Google Ads without a website, focus on finding a popular product to promote and create compelling ads using the resources available to you. Don't reinvent the wheel, and don't be discouraged if you're not a copywriting expert. With the right strategy, you can achieve success in no time.
2 Ways to Earn MUCH More with Ads (on Websites)
Are you looking to increase your earnings with ads on your website? There are two key ways to do this: increasing the time visitors spend on your site and writing on topics that earn you more dollars per thousand page views. In this video, I will show you how to achieve both of these goals. I have experience monetizing content websites with ads and affiliate marketing, so if you want to learn more, make sure to subscribe to my channel. Let's dive into the strategies!
Increasing Time on Site:
1. Place the most interesting content at the top: Grab the reader's attention right away by starting with compelling information. This shows that you are knowledgeable and keeps readers from bouncing off your site immediately.
2. Get straight to the point: Avoid lengthy introductions and warm-ups. Instead, provide the answer or information the reader is seeking right from the beginning. Short attention spans require quick access to valuable content.
3. Utilize a table of contents: For longer articles, make it easy for readers to navigate to the section they are interested in. This keeps them engaged and reduces the chances of them leaving due to overwhelming content.
4. Improve top exit pages: Analyze Google Analytics to identify the pages where readers are leaving your site the most. Focus on improving the introductions of these pages to capture readers' attention and encourage them to stay.
1. Craft captivating subheadings: Break up your content with interesting and attention-grabbing subheadings. This prevents readers from skimming through your article and encourages them to read further.
2. Embed videos: Cater to different preferences by including videos that summarize your article's main points. This can be especially useful for those who prefer watching videos over reading text. Just remember not to upload these videos to YouTube, as they prefer original content.
3. Make the article visually appealing: Break up your content with line breaks, bolded text, bullet points, and images. This not only keeps readers engaged but also allows for more ad placements within the article.
Building Trust and Authority:
1. Optimize your about page: Make sure your about page showcases your expertise and builds trust. Include a photo of yourself and provide a brief background on why you are knowledgeable in your field. This reassures readers that you are an expert and increases the likelihood of them staying on your site.
2. Use internal links: Connect your articles by adding internal links. This encourages readers to explore more of your content and increases page views, ultimately boosting your ad earnings.
By implementing these strategies, you can increase the time visitors spend on your website and maximize your ad earnings. Remember to prioritize engaging content, optimize your about page, and make your articles visually appealing. With these techniques, you'll be on your way to increasing your earnings with ads on your website.
How Much Money Can You Make With Google Ads?🤑
Happy Monday, everyone! Today, I want to talk about my experience with Google Ads and how much money I've made over the years using them. I've been making money online since 1997 through various methods like affiliate marketing, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Bing Ads, drop servicing, and e-commerce.
I want to share my story to inspire you all and show you that anything is possible if you take action. In 1997, when Google Ads was known as Google AdWords, I started making huge amounts of money with them. I spent an average of $50,000 a month on ads and made around $7,000 in sales on my best day.
I want to emphasize that anyone can achieve success in the online world. Even though $850,000 in four months may seem like a lot of money, it's proof that you can make it too. I recently started using Google Ads again for my e-commerce store, The Real Caddyshack.
I've been running a smart shopping campaign on Google Ads for the past two and a half to three months, and I've been seeing great results. However, the smart shopping campaigns are going away, and I'm now learning about the new Performance Max campaigns.
I encourage you to learn from others on YouTube and Google search if I'm not providing enough information. YouTube has been a valuable resource for me, and I've learned everything I know from there.
I believe that anyone can succeed if they start experimenting and taking action. Failure is part of the process, but it shouldn't discourage you. Just like starting a YouTube channel, I didn't think anyone would want to watch my videos, but I decided to do it anyway.
In terms of my e-commerce store, I've had nine total sessions and seven clicks today, with an average cost per click of 16 cents. I've received one order so far, with a profit of $163.99. I highly recommend starting a print on demand store as a side hustle. I make anywhere from $60 to $300 in profit per day without any graphic design skills.
I use Printful as my print on demand platform, and it has been the best supplier for me. It's easy to use and has a wide range of products to choose from.
In conclusion, I want to inspire you all to take action and believe in your ability to succeed online. Don't be afraid to experiment and learn from others. With determination and persistence, you can achieve great things.
How much money can a website make from ads? 🚀 (Explained!)
Check it out! Today, I'm going to help you understand how much money a website can make from ads. Many people are focused on starting a YouTube channel rather than a blog, but they're missing out on a lot. If you have a YouTube channel, it's important to also have a blog. In this article, I'll explain the steps to monetize your blog and make money from ads.
- Starting a YouTube channel is a popular choice, but having a blog is equally important for your business.
- By combining your YouTube channel with a blog, you can maximize your monetization potential.
- This article will guide you on how much money a website can make from ads and how to implement it.
1. Visitor Demographics:
- The amount of money you make from ads depends on the demographics of your audience.
- For example, if your blog is about buying private jets, your audience is likely to have more money and therefore generate more ad revenue.
- On the other hand, if your blog is about buying umbrellas, your audience may have less money to spend, resulting in lower ad revenue.
2. Targeting Your Market:
- It's important to consider who your blog is targeting.
- If you're writing about buying a private jet, your audience is likely to be business people looking to enhance their businesses.
- Understanding your audience's needs and targeting them with relevant content will help increase your ad revenue.
3. Choosing Ad Networks:
- Beginners often start with Google Ads, which is a good option for YouTube channels.
- However, for your blog, you can explore other ad networks, such as the first one mentioned in this article.
- This particular ad network pays more than Google and can be considered once you reach 15,000 page views per month.
- The amount of money a website can make from ads depends on the demographics of the audience and the ad network chosen.
- Starting a YouTube channel is great, but don't forget to also start a blog to maximize your monetization potential.
- By considering your audience and targeting them with relevant content, you can increase your ad revenue.
- Remember to choose the right ad network for your blog, such as the one mentioned in this article.
- Starting a blog is crucial because it allows you to make money while you work towards reaching the monetization requirements for your YouTube channel.
So, now that you know how much money a website can make from ads, take the necessary steps to monetize your blog and start earning!
How Much Money Can You Make Selling Advertising On Your Website
How Much Can You Make Selling Advertising on Your Website?
Hey guys, it's Brando Olynyk here and I want to answer the question of how much money you can make selling ads on your website. I'll also be sharing my own experience in building an online business. So, let's dive right in!
- The amount of money you can make from advertising on your website depends on the amount of traffic and visitors you have.
- If you don't have at least 10,000 monthly visitors, there's no point in doing any advertising.
- Google AdSense ads require a high number of visitors as well.
- To make money from advertising, you need to build up consistent traffic to your site.
- Consistency is key in attracting advertisers.
- The more traffic you have, the better, as advertisers will be more interested in advertising on your site.
- Facebook is a great example of a platform that started small and now generates revenue through advertising.
- The amount of money you can make from advertising on your website depends on the traffic you can generate.
- Building traffic takes time and consistency.
- If you're serious about building an online business and income, consider finding someone who's already successful in the field and learn from them.
If you want to learn more about building an online business and using systems to attract customers, connect with me on my site at marketingtips.com. I'm here to help you succeed!
I hope you found this information helpful. Take care and see you on the beach of success!