how to add google ads to youtube video
If you have no subscribers and no views on your channel, then I don't know, find another hobby! Just kidding, there's only one way for you to get some organic traffic, and it's Google ads. This can be the best way to make a grand entrance on YouTube while boosting the organic promotion algorithms. In today's video, I'll tell you how you can spend less on clicks and views and get your first loyal viewers and subscribers on a budget. I will demonstrate the entire process on this video about YouTube ads. It's funny, in the video about Google ads, we're promoting a video about YouTube ads. Anyway, let's dive in!
- If you have no subscribers and no views on your channel, then I don't know, find another hobby! Just kidding, there's only one way for you to get some organic traffic, and it's Google ads.
- In today's video, I'll tell you how you can spend less on clicks and views and get your first loyal viewers and subscribers on a budget. Get ready to make a grand entrance on YouTube!
- Are you struggling to get subscribers and views on your YouTube channel? Don't worry, I've got a solution for you. In this video, I'll show you how to use Google ads to boost your channel's visibility and attract organic traffic.
- Want to make a grand entrance on YouTube? Looking for a budget-friendly way to get your first loyal viewers and subscribers? Look no further, because I've got the perfect solution for you. In this video, I'll guide you through the process of using Google ads to boost your channel's visibility.
Setting up the Advertisement Campaign:
- To set up the advertisement campaign, click on the big plus and create a new campaign.
- Choose a campaign without a ghost guidance and select videos as the content type.
- Select the video you want to promote and then choose the type of ad campaign. You have two main options: in-stream and in-feed.
- In-stream ads require payment only for viewers who watch more than 30 seconds, making it the most affordable option.
- In-feed ads appear between videos in people's feeds but are costly and may result in irrelevant clicks.
- For higher viewer to subscriber conversion rate, choose in-feed. For all other cases, choose in-stream.
Making the Ad Stand Out:
- Add a call to action to your ad by typing in Watch Now or Video as the text for the blue button.
- Put a link to your channel in the final URL box so viewers can be sent directly to your channel after clicking on the ad.
- Add the text sub_confirmation=1 at the end of your channel URL to prompt viewers to subscribe.
- Make the advertised video a trailer video of your channel to instantly hook viewers and increase the chance of subscriptions.
Benefits of Video Suite 2023:
- To create standout videos, you need to keep up with YouTube trends. That's where Video Suite 2023 comes in.
- Video Suite 2023 is an affordable and intuitive software platform that combines video editing, screen recording, and file conversion tools.
- With Video Suite 2023, you can improve video quality, remove noise, and replace backgrounds in a blink of an eye.
- The unlimited access to the effects store in Video Suite 2023 allows you to create a cinematic color scheme and unique style for your videos.
- Use overlays from the effects store to make your own intros, b-rolls, or transitions. New items are added to the collection every month.
Tweaking the Advertisement Campaign:
- Set a budget for the campaign, starting with a lower bid price than suggested by YouTube to maximize output.
- Turn off video partners on the display network to ensure you're paying for relevant traffic.
- Choose the targeted location based on where your target audience is located.
- Set up audience segments based on keywords, channels, and previous viewers to reach a wider audience.
- Exclude poorly performing categories, keywords, and audience groups to tailor your ad campaign specifically for your needs.
- YouTube promotion through Google ads is a cost-effective and relatively easy way to boost your channel's visibility and attract organic traffic.
- With proper ad setup and tweaking, you can make the most out of your ad campaign and save money by paying only for relevant traffic.
- Don't forget to use tools like Video Suite 2023 to create standout videos and keep up with YouTube trends.
- So, what are you waiting for? Start using Google ads today and make a grand entrance on YouTube!
Remember, success on YouTube takes time and effort, so don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate results. Keep creating quality content and promoting your channel, and the subscribers and views will come. Good luck!
How To Promote YouTube Videos With Google Adword Campaign | ₹20 में 1000 Views कैसे ?
In this video, I'm going to show you how you can promote your YouTube video through Google AdWords. In my last video, I shared how I got 20,000 views for only Rs 500 using Google AdWords. The average cost was just 2 paise per view, which means I got 1 view for only 2 paise. I'll share the method to get the same results and tell you how to run ads in a way that gets you maximum views at the minimum cost. But before we dive in, make sure to like this video and subscribe to the channel if you're new here. Now, let's get started!
- In this video, I will teach you how to promote your YouTube video using Google AdWords.
- Last time, I shared my experience of getting 20,000 views for just Rs 500 using Google AdWords.
- The average cost was only 2 paise per view, which means I got 1 view for only 2 paise.
- Today, I'll show you how to run ads and get maximum views on your YouTube video while keeping costs low.
## How to Promote Your Video
- There are two ways to promote your video.
- The first way is to click here and then click on the Promote button.
- However, I don't recommend this method as Google manages everything and you have less control.
- Instead, I suggest going to ads.google.com and doing everything manually.
## Creating a New Account
- After opening ads.google.com, you need to sign up by creating a new account.
- Once you create a new account, you will have the option to get a cashback of Rs 2000 if you spend Rs 2000 on AdWords.
- Google will give you an extra Rs 2000 for that. You can find more details and a redeemable code in the description.
## Creating a New Campaign
- After signing in, you will see a screen like this. Click on New campaign to get started.
- Then click on Video because we want to run video ads.
- Select Custom video campaign and click Continue.
- This way, everything will be in our control and we can manually set everything to get maximum views at a minimum cost.
## Setting Up the Campaign
- First, set a campaign name that helps you remember what the campaign is about and the video you're promoting.
- Next, choose the bidding strategy. I recommend selecting maximum cost per view.
- In Campaign budget, enter the daily budget you want to allocate, such as Rs 100.
- For Networks, keep the first and second options ticked and untick the third one for better results.
- Select the language of your video and the location of your target audience.
- You can also select countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nepal for cheaper ads.
- In Inventory type, select Expanded inventory. Tick the two options under Excluded types and untick Content not yet labeled.
- In Additional settings, click on Device and select to show your ad only to mobile phone users.
- In Frequency capping, tick the box and enter 1 for the number of times you want to show your ad to one person per month.
## Creating the Ad Group
- After creating the campaign, the next step is to create the Ad group.
- In the Ad group, select the audience you want to show ads to based on their age, gender, and more.
- In Demographics, choose the age group, gender, and other options based on your video's target audience.
- In the Audience section, select the audience based on their interests and what they do.
- You can find various options in the Affinity module, such as technology enthusiasts or social media enthusiasts.
- Select the audience that aligns with your video's content.
## Bidding and Ad Formats
- Now comes the important part - Bidding. Decide how much you want to pay per view.
- Start with a low bid, such as 10 paise, and see if you get a response. Adjust it accordingly.
- Search for the video you want to promote and paste the link in the ad setup.
- Choose the Video discovery ad format, which is cost-effective compared to In-stream ads.
## Ad Headline and Description
- Write a catchy headline for your ad, but avoid using brand names or emojis.
- You can twist the spelling or use abbreviations like YouThube or Insta for YouTube and Instagram.
- In the description, make sure not to include any brand or company names.
## Creating the Campaign
- Once everything is set, click on Create campaign.
- Your ad will be shown on search results and reach up to 150 million people.
- The estimated cost per view will be around 5-10 paise, but this may vary.
- After creating the campaign, monitor the impressions and views. Adjust your bid if needed.
- That's it! You now know how to promote your YouTube video using Google AdWords.
- If you encounter any issues, let me know in the comments and I'll provide a solution.
- If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel.
- Thank you for watching, and see you in the next video! Ta ta!
Increase Sales with Youtube Ads [Google Ads Video Campaign Set-up Guide]
Welcome back to my YouTube teaching series called Get Google Ready in 2023! In today's video, I'm going to take you through the step-by-step process of setting up your video campaigns in Google Ads, or as most people refer to them, YouTube ads. But before we dive into the process, let's talk about the core principles for success with video ads.
First and foremost, your video ad needs to have a strong hook. You need to give the viewer a reason to watch your ad within the first six seconds. This could be highlighting a problem they're facing or building desire for your product. Once you have their attention, you need to introduce your product as the solution to their problem or desire. And don't forget to communicate trust and brand authority while giving a clear call to action.
Now that you know the top five core principles for successful video ads, let's discuss the structure you should use for your YouTube campaigns. It's important to separate your different audiences. Create different ad groups for targeting larger audiences based on their interests or affinity lists, and another ad group for targeting specific channels. This allows you to better control your budgets and reach your core buying markets.
To set up your video campaign in Google Ads, start by selecting your campaign objective. Choose either sales or leads, depending on your business type. This will help Google understand the type of people who are more likely to interact with your ads and complete a sale. Next, choose your conversion goals, removing any that are not relevant to your campaign. Then, select the video campaign type and give your campaign a clear and descriptive name.
When it comes to targeting locations, you have the option to choose specific countries, regions, cities, or even zip codes. Be sure to select the language that best suits your target audience. Remember to create separate campaigns for different languages.
Now that we've covered the basics, let's dive into the step-by-step process of setting up your video campaign in Google Ads. Keep in mind that I'll be going through these steps quickly, but you can find a free copy of my video campaign setup guide in the description below.
Start by selecting your campaign objective, choosing either sales or leads. Remove any conversion goals that are not relevant to your campaign. Then, choose the video campaign type and give your campaign a clear and descriptive name. Select your target locations and languages. Next, set your bidding and budget options. You can choose between manual bidding or automated bidding strategies based on your preferences.
Now it's time to create your ad group. Give it a name that clearly reflects the audience you're targeting. Set your target audience, whether it's based on interests, affinity lists, or specific channels. Add your targeting options and exclusions to narrow down your audience.
Finally, create your video ad. Make sure it has a strong hook, introduces your product as the solution, communicates trust and brand authority, and includes a clear call to action. Upload your video and customize the ad format and settings to fit your campaign goals.
Once you're satisfied with your ad, review your campaign settings and launch your video campaign. Monitor its performance and make adjustments as needed to optimize your results.
That's it! You're now ready to set up your own video campaign in Google Ads. Remember to follow the link in the description for a detailed step-by-step guide.
In conclusion, setting up successful video campaigns requires attention to the core principles of video ads and using a strategic campaign structure. By following these steps, you'll be on your way to seeing success with your YouTube ads in no time. Good luck!
Google Ads YouTube │Creating Video Campaigns (2022)
Hello, hello, hello and happy Wednesday! Welcome to the Google Ads Fundamentals Bootcamp. We're already halfway through the week. After a search session on Monday, a display session yesterday, and today we have our video and YouTube session for you. We also have two more sessions scheduled this week - a shopping session on Thursday and an app marketing session on Friday. So let's dive into today's session. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the chat. I'm Christina, a Google Ads and digital marketing trainer with 11 years of experience. I started at Google right after university and have since worked in different startups in Berlin before becoming a trainer and consultant in London.
Think back to the last thing you watched on YouTube. For me, it was a series called Paul Hollywood City Bakes on my TV screen. Did you know that the average person in Germany watched over 40 minutes of YouTube per day in February 2021? This trend is also seen all over Europe. People are increasingly watching YouTube on their TV screens, making it the biggest and fastest-growing device category for YouTube. As advertisers, this presents a huge opportunity.
The Power of YouTube Advertising:
While search campaigns are effective in reaching a highly relevant audience, they miss out on undecided shoppers. Only 10% of people who are looking for our product or service click through to our website in a good search campaign. Even then, only a portion of those who click will convert. This leaves a large untapped market. Luckily, around 85% of these untapped consumers can be reached on YouTube. YouTube is not only the second biggest search engine in the world but also has the most engaged audience. Ads on YouTube receive 1.8 times more attention than ads on social media platforms. Additionally, YouTube drives purchase decisions, with 40% of people purchasing products they discovered on the platform.
Targeting, Converting, and Measuring on YouTube:
To ensure interested customers choose our brand on YouTube, we need to target users based on their search intent and habits. We can leverage the strong intent signals we get from users across all Google platforms. By targeting based on action, intent, and interest, we can reach consumers at different stages of the consumer funnel. Lower-funnel audiences are more likely to convert, while upper-funnel audiences have a wider reach. It's important to focus on lower-funnel audiences for conversions.
YouTube advertising is a powerful tool to reach a highly engaged audience and drive conversions. By targeting users based on their intent and habits, creating compelling video content, and measuring conversions, we can effectively leverage YouTube's reach and engagement to achieve our business goals. So, are you ready to take your advertising strategy to the next level with YouTube?
How to Promote YouTube Videos in Google Ads and Boost Channel Growth - Google Adwords Tutorial 2022
If you're thinking about promoting your videos with YouTube ads, then you've come to the right place. YouTube ads, or Google ads, are a great way to kick up your brand new channel. In today's competitive landscape, it's hard to break through when your channel has zero views and subscribers. So, what is the right way to use YouTube ads to get more views and subscribers without breaking the bank? Let's figure it out!
- YouTube ads are a great way to promote your brand new channel
- It's hard to break through the competition on YouTube
- The goal is to get more views and subscribers without spending too much money
Setting up Your Channel:
- Create a good-looking banner that catches the viewer's attention
- Add information to your banner, such as a call to action or your posting schedule
- Add a profile picture or logo to your channel
- Upload at least three videos that are similar in topic and engaging
- Create high-quality thumbnails that stand out
Getting Views on a New Channel:
- Use YouTube search to get your videos recommended to viewers
- Use the vidIQ or TubeBuddy plugin to optimize your title, description, and keywords
- Use high-volume keywords related to your channel or specific video
- Make sure the competition rate is low or medium
Setting up Your Ad Campaign:
- Choose between discovery ads and skippable in-stream ads
- Discovery ads are good for gaining subs from one video
- Skippable in-stream ads appear before a video and only pay if the viewer watches 30 seconds
- Skippable in-stream ads increase audience retention and gain more views
Step-by-Step Guide for Setting up Skippable In-Stream Ad Campaign:
- Select Create a campaign without a goal's guidance
- Choose a video campaign and select Custom video campaign
- Set a total campaign budget and duration
- Select all countries and territories for locations
- Select all languages and leave inventory type as live on standard inventory
- Paste your video's link and choose the skippable in-stream ad format
- The goal of this ad campaign is to increase audience retention and organic views
- YouTube ads are a great way to promote your brand new channel
- Setting up your channel with a good-looking banner, profile picture, and engaging videos is essential
- Optimizing your title, description, and keywords will help your videos appear in search results
- Skippable in-stream ads are the best option for gaining views and increasing audience retention
- Use the provided link to complete the final step of setting up your ad campaign and join the official Movavi community or get a discount on Movavi products.
Promote Your YouTube Videos with Google Ads | Step-by-Step Tutorial To Get Video Views
Hey there Benjamin from Loves Data here! In this video, I'm going to show you how to promote your YouTube videos with Google Ads. Whether you're starting a YouTube channel or you've been creating videos for a while, it can be a struggle to get views and grow your subscribers. So, I'm going to show you the exact steps you need to take to promote your videos and how much it will cost you to get views. Sound good? Let's get started!
- Struggling to get views and grow your subscribers on YouTube?
- Want to learn how to promote your videos with Google Ads?
- In this video, I will guide you through the steps and costs of promoting your YouTube videos.
- Before promoting your YouTube videos with Google Ads, make sure you have uploaded videos to your channel.
- The more videos you have, the better your channel will look.
- Other things you can do to improve your video's chances of success include creating custom thumbnails and writing relevant titles and descriptions.
Creating a Custom Video Campaign:
- Head to Google Ads and click the New Campaign button.
- Select the option to create a campaign without guidance.
- Choose Video as the campaign type.
- Create a Custom Video Campaign.
- Name your campaign and choose your bidding strategy and budget.
- Select the location targeting that aligns with your target audience.
- Choose the inventory type and exclude specific types of content.
- Add related videos to give people more opportunities to watch your content.
Setting Up Your Ad Group:
- Skip additional settings and name your ad group.
- Skip targeting options for now.
- Enter a bid for your video ad.
- Select the video you want to promote.
- Choose the type of ad you want to run, such as Video Discovery Ad.
- Use a custom thumbnail and write a headline and two short descriptions for your ad.
Creating Your Campaign:
- Name your ad and click Create Campaign.
- Check and continue to the campaign.
- Fine-tune your targeting or leave it broad for lower costs.
- Consider adding other videos to your ad group.
Costs of Promoting Your Videos:
- The amount you spend will vary depending on your targeting and campaign settings.
- Experiment with bids to find the right balance between cost and results.
- Promoting your YouTube videos with Google Ads can help you get more views and grow your subscribers.
- Follow the steps outlined in this video to create a successful video campaign.
- Adjust your targeting and bids to optimize your results.
- Start promoting your videos today and see the impact on your YouTube channel!
Promote Your YouTube Video With Google Ads (2022 UPDATED) | Get Unlimited Views & Subscribers 🔥
If you have Rs 500 or more, you can get subscribers, views, and likes on your YouTube videos. This video will teach you how to promote your YouTube video using Google Ads. Google Ads is a platform provided by Google for promoting YouTube videos. If you want to learn more about Google Ads and how it works, you can watch the video in the i button. If you enjoy the video, don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel.
To start, you need to create a Google Ads account and add money to it. You can add at least Rs 500 to proceed. There are various payment methods available, such as Paytm wallet, credit card, debit card, money transfer, or net banking. In this case, net banking will be used. Once you've added the money, you can proceed to create a campaign.
Creating a campaign involves setting up a new campaign and promoting your YouTube video. If you don't have a Google Ads account, there is a video in the i button and description that you can watch to learn how to create one. After adding the money, you need to create a campaign without selecting any specific goals or audience.
Next, you need to select the type of campaign you want, which in this case is a video campaign. You can choose whether you want to bid according to the cost per view or cost per thousand impressions. For this campaign, the maximum cost per view will be selected.
After selecting the type of campaign, you need to set the budget and dates. In this case, Rs 500 will be spent in a single day. You can also set a start date and end date if desired.
The next step is to select the networks where you want your ad to be displayed. For this campaign, the ad will be shown in YouTube search results and YouTube videos. The third option, YouTube's display network partners, will be unticked as it is not beneficial for this campaign.
You can also select the location and language for your ad. In this case, the ad will be targeted to India and the language will be Marathi. However, you can choose different options according to your preferences.
The inventory type can be selected as limited, standard, or expanded. For this campaign, expanded will be selected, but the choice depends on your preference.
You can exclude certain types and labels for your ad. For example, you may choose not to show your ad on live streams or embedded YouTube videos.
Additional settings include tracking conversion on websites and selecting specific targeting for devices. You can choose to show your ad on specific devices, operating systems, and device models.
Frequency capping is also important as it limits the number of times your ad is shown to viewers. This prevents them from getting frustrated and blocking the ad. In this case, the ad will be shown only twice a month.
Finally, you can schedule your ad and set up the ad group. The ad group is a subcategory of the campaign, and the ad is the actual content that will be shown.
By following these steps, you can create a campaign to promote your YouTube video using Google Ads. This will help you gain subscribers, views, and likes on your videos, ultimately growing your YouTube channel.