how to be a shopify guru
Hey everyone, in this video we're going to be discussing how to bulk edit meta fields on your Shopify store. If you have a lot of products and need to fill out meta fields for each one, this can be a tedious and time-consuming task. Luckily, there are several apps available to help streamline this process. Let's take a closer look at three of the most popular ones: Metafields Guru, Matrixify, and Bulk Product Edit.
- The leading app for editing meta fields
- Offers both an Excel-like editor and bulk actions menu for bulk editing
- Filters can be used to find products that need to be tagged
- Prices start at $9 per month
- Allows for export and import of specific product properties, including meta fields
- Can filter by product type for targeted bulk editing
- Prices start at $20 per month
Bulk Product Edit:
- An automation app that can be used for a variety of tasks, including editing meta fields
- Offers a range of editing options, including SEO-related changes
- Prices start at $30 per month
It's important to note that each of these apps comes with its own pricing structure, so you'll want to choose the one that best fits your needs and budget. While there are other methods for bulk editing meta fields, such as using Shopify's built-in bulk editor, these apps can save you a lot of time and effort. Whether you're looking to tag products by material, update SEO-related content, or make other bulk changes, these apps can help you do so quickly and efficiently.
How I Design my Shopify Website for FREE| EP 4 Starting a business with $500
In this article, we will be discussing how to create a website for a business on a budget of $500. The focus of this article will be on web design, specifically choosing a theme, adding content to the page, and utilizing Shopify apps to improve brand credibility and social proof.
Starting a business can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be. With a budget of $500, you can create a professional-looking website that will help you attract customers and grow your brand. In this article, we will be discussing how to design a website that is both affordable and effective.
Choosing a Theme:
When designing a website, the first step is to choose a theme. Shopify has many free and paid themes to choose from, but for a budget of $500, we recommend sticking with a free theme. These themes come with preset color schemes, making it easy to choose a design that fits your brand. It's important to choose a theme that looks good on mobile devices, as many customers view websites on their phones.
Adding Content to the Page:
After choosing a theme, it's time to add content to the page. This includes adding product photos, descriptions, and prices. To save money, consider using free stock photos provided by your manufacturer. You can also add marketing flyers to the homepage to promote sales and discounts. It's important to make sure the website is organized and easy to navigate, so customers can find what they're looking for quickly.
Utilizing Shopify Apps:
Shopify offers many free apps that can help improve your website's credibility and social proof. The first app we recommend is Product Review, which allows customers to leave feedback on your products. This can help build trust with potential customers and improve your brand's reputation. Another app to consider is the Free Trust Badge, which adds a badge to your website that shows customers that your site is secure and trusted. This can help improve conversions and increase sales.
Creating a website for a business on a budget of $500 is possible with Shopify. By choosing a free theme, adding quality content, and utilizing Shopify apps, you can create a professional-looking website that will help attract customers and grow your brand. Remember to focus on mobile design, use free stock photos, and take advantage of Shopify's free apps to improve brand credibility and social proof.
How to Set up your SHOPIFY STORE
How to Start a Business with a $500 Budget: Adding Products and Setting Up Payment and Shipping
Hey y'all and welcome back to my channel! In this video, I'm going to teach you how to add products to your website, set up your Facebook pixel, and handle shipping and legal matters. Let's jump right into it!
Setting Up Your Facebook Pixel
The Facebook pixel is essential for your Shopify website. It tracks everything on your site, from the pages visited to the items clicked, giving you valuable analytics. To set it up, go to your preferences, scroll down to Facebook pixel, and enter your Facebook pixel ID. Don't have a pixel yet? Go to Facebook, click on your business manager, and follow the steps to create one.
To add products, go to your Shopify store and click on products. Start by adding a product name, then download and save pictures from your manufacturer. Be sure to copy and paste all relevant information, like materials and sizes, into the description box. Set the price, taking into account overhead costs like subscription fees and shipping supplies. Divide up those costs and add them to your product price. Consider adding a unique SKU (stock keeping unit) to help with organization and tracking.
Adjusting Variants and Quantities
Be sure to adjust your variants (like colors or sizes) and quantities accordingly. If you're selling a pre-order item, make sure to note that in the description box and provide an estimated ship date.
Setting Up Payment and Shipping
To set up payment, go to your settings and add your information, including your EIN number and a brief description of what you're selling. For shipping, go to settings and select your preferred method. If you're unsure, consider starting with a flat rate or free shipping option. Set your shipping price based on the minimum cost of shipping supplies and the weight of your items.
Adding products to your website, setting up your Facebook pixel, and handling payment and shipping can be overwhelming, but it's an essential part of starting your business. By following these tips and tricks, you'll be well on your way to success. Happy selling!
How I Make $10,000+/Month on Shopify at Home
Hey y'all, welcome back to my channel! Today, I want to share with you how I make money from home by selling my items on Shopify. In this video, I'm going to cover some major points, including influencer marketing, capturing data, Facebook Ads, scaling your audience, Instagram feeds, customer service, and leaving reviews. Let's dive in!
- Making money from home selling items on Shopify
- Covering major points: influencer marketing, capturing data, Facebook Ads, scaling your audience, Instagram feeds, customer service, and leaving reviews
- Used influencer marketing before Facebook Ads
- Scheduled posts with different influencers for 4 weeks
- Captured data on analytics to pinpoint target audience
- Data helps with retargeting and converting with Facebook Ads
- Spend time and energy learning the system
- Be okay with losing money initially
- Create ads to retarget audience with Facebook pixel data from Shopify
- Trial and error leads to successful conversion rates
- Immerse yourself in information and find what resonates with you
- Watch inspiring entrepreneurs on YouTube
- Listen to audiobooks on marketing and social media
- Start an Instagram feed for your niche now to gain followers before launching a business
- Follow up with customers through email support
- Encourage customers to leave reviews for social proof
- Keep learning and consuming content to grow your business
- Don't be afraid to try new things and make mistakes
- Use data to pinpoint your target audience
- Keep learning and consuming content to grow your business
- Thanks for watching and stay tuned for more uploads!
🤯 HOW SHOPIFY DROPSHIPPING GURU’S RUIN LIVES
- The article discusses the negative impact of dropshipping and e-commerce gurus on people's lives.
- Many dropshipping and e-commerce gurus have bad intentions and ruin people's lives with false expectations and fake dreams.
- People need to be educated on how to judge and approach these gurus.
- The industry is full of gurus wanting to make quick money by selling dreams.
- People should be cautious of gurus who copy others' content and use clickbait to attract viewers.
- It is impossible to change your life within a few months or weeks through dropshipping or e-commerce.
- Many people invest their life savings and pensions into dropshipping and end up losing everything.
- Dropshipping is inconsistent and not a long-term solution to changing your life.
- Investing in a branded store is the way to achieve long-term success and change your life.
- People need to be aware of the negative impact of dropshipping and e-commerce gurus on their lives and be cautious when investing their money.
- Investing in a branded store is the way to achieve long-term success and change your life, not dropshipping.
- The industry needs to be cleaned up, and people need to be educated on how to approach gurus and avoid falling for false expectations and fake dreams.
Why 99% Of Shopify Dropshipping Gurus Are FAKE! (Dropshipping Exposed)
Hey, how's it going everyone? My name is Michael and today we're going to talk about why 99% of these Shopify dropshipping gurus are fake. Now, this isn't my typical video, but I wanted to make this because it's an important topic to talk about.
Why are they fake?
So many of these gurus like to sell the lifestyle of becoming successful and rich in ecommerce to dropshipping that you don't need to work a 9 to 5 job. But in reality, 95 to 99 percent of the people who get into dropshipping fail.
Most of these group channels only focus on finding winning products or Facebook ads, and not the store side of things to actually create a high converting store.
They also never talk about or very little about store optimization and how to actually get more sales without spending more money on ads. That's what we all want to do.
Examples of Fake Gurus:
- Ecom King: Pretty much all of his videos are about winning products and Facebook ads. I'm not seeing any content on the main reason why people fail in dropshipping, which is the store side of things.
- VRM Ecom: Same problem as most of these gurus. They only talk about Facebook ads and winning products.
- A Hampton: Same exact story as before. His content is only about Facebook ads and winning products.
Why do people fail at dropshipping?
- Weak products
- Shipping and supplier issues
- Giving up
- No store optimization or making a high converting store
If you want to know how to increase your conversion rates, how to get more sales without spending more money on ads, and how to actually create a high converting store, then subscribe to my channel.
You can still make money from dropshipping in 2021, but it's not that easy how it used to be. Take what these channels say and think about if it actually makes sense. Watch my videos on store optimization and how to make more sales without spending more money. Please like and subscribe. It really helps the channel to grow. Thank you for watching.
@SaraFinance Fake Shopify guru selling course to young kids #shopify #scammer #fakegurus
Hey, welcome back to the channel. Today, I want to talk about something that's been bothering me for a while - the rise of fake Shopify gurus. These so-called gurus are taking advantage of young kids by promising them easy money through dropshipping. In this article, I'll be calling out one of these gurus and explaining why their methods are misleading and ineffective.
• All these fake Shopify girls have courses that promise to teach you how to make thousands of dollars a month from dropshipping.
• Most of the information they offer is available for free on YouTube.
• They promise young kids that they can make huge amounts of money quickly, but in reality, it's impossible to succeed on the first try.
• They show off their sales figures, but these numbers are often misleading and don't take into account the cost of advertising and fulfilling orders.
• Many of them don't even live in America and don't pay taxes on their profits.
Dangers of Buying Their Courses:
• Most of the courses cost hundreds of dollars and don't offer any real value.
• They promise you quick results, but in reality, you're unlikely to make any money.
• They use fake testimonials to make it seem like their courses are effective.
• They often have high rates of chargebacks and unfulfilled orders.
The rise of fake Shopify gurus is a worrying trend that's taking advantage of vulnerable young people. These gurus promise easy money through dropshipping, but their methods are misleading and ineffective. Instead of buying their courses, it's better to do your research and learn from reputable sources like YouTube. Don't fall for their fake dreams - they're only in it to make a quick buck off of you.
- shopify recruiting video
- site speed shopify
- shopify plus agentur polen
- prestige theme shopify documentation
- shopify search page
- how to transfer domain from big cartel to shopify
- point godaddy domain to shopify
- how to add a button in shopify
- how to bulk change prices shopify
- shopify payments sofortüberweisung