how to embed a video on shopify
Adding Seamless Video Play on Your Shopify Store
In this article, we will guide you on how to add seamless video play on your Shopify store without any YouTube gunk and improve your store's credibility.
1. Go to your Shopify backend and click on settings.
2. Click on files in the center column and then select upload file to upload your video.
3. Copy the URL of the uploaded video.
4. Use the code provided or type it out to add the video to your homepage or product page.
5. To add the video to the homepage, add a section on the left side, click on custom HTML and select the code you have created.
6. To add the video to the product page, click on the product and use the same code by selecting show HTML on the right side of your options.
7. Save your changes and enjoy your seamless video play on your Shopify store.
With the steps mentioned above, you can easily add seamless video play on your Shopify store and improve your store's credibility. It is a crucial step to gain your customer's trust and keep them engaged on your site. Try it out and see the difference it can make to your store's performance.
How to Add Video to Shopify Product Page ✅ Simple Embed 💻 Shopify Tutorial for Beginners
In this video, I will show you how to add your own video to a product page in your Shopify online store. This tutorial will be helpful if you are a beginner with Shopify and want to know how to add your own video to a product page.
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Click on the settings icon on the bottom left side.
3. Click on the files option and upload your video file.
4. Copy the URL of the uploaded video.
5. Click on the product link and add a product option.
6. Click on the video icon and insert the video code.
7. Update the code with your video URL.
8. Click on insert video and save the changes.
9. Preview the product to see the added video.
By following these simple steps, you can easily add your own video to a product page in your Shopify online store. This will help you to showcase your products in a more interactive way and improve your online marketing and Shopify SEO. Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel for more relevant tutorials.
How to Add Video to Shopify Without YouTube!
Method 1: Copying a Video from YouTube or TikTok and Adding it to Your Pages
- Go to your Online Store Pages and select the page you want to add your video on.
- Click your mouse cursor wherever you want your video to appear and then click on the video icon.
- Go to the video you want to add to your store on YouTube or TikTok, click share, embed, copy the code, paste it into the text box, and click insert video.
Method 2: Uploading Your Video Directly to Shopify
- Make sure your video meets the requirements of Shopify.
- Upload your video file in Settings Files.
- Go to Online Store, Pages, and select the page you want to add the video to.
- Click the video icon and paste your link into the box.
- Add the piece of code around your link and adjust the height and width to best suit your page.
Method 3: Adding a Video to Your Product Pages
- Go to Products, select the product you want to add the video to, and scroll down to the media block.
- Click add, find and select the video of your choice, and click open.
Add Video On Shopify store Homepage with autoplay Feature 2022
Hello everyone! Welcome back to EcommerceArmy. In this video, I am going to teach you how to add an auto-play video on your Shopify homepage. To understand the whole process, please make sure to watch the video till the end. Also, don't forget to subscribe to my channel for daily Shopify updates. So, let's get started!
1. Upload your video file in the media files of Shopify by going into settings and then files.
2. Make sure you have an MP4 file of the video format.
3. Convert the MP4 file into WebM by using the cloud convert website.
4. Go to your Shopify admin and customize the Shopify theme where you want to add the auto-play video.
5. Scroll down and click on add section to add a new section of custom HTML.
6. Copy the code provided in the video description and paste it in the HTML content box.
7. Copy the WebM file link and paste it in the source file section.
8. Copy the MP4 file link and paste it in the amplifier file link section.
9. Save the file and preview the video on your Shopify homepage.
Adding an auto-play video on your Shopify homepage is easy and can help increase your store's engagement. By following these simple steps, you can add a video to your Shopify store and make it more attractive to your customers. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more Shopify updates and tips. Thank you for watching!
How to Add Video to Shopify Product Pages
Hey guys, it's Paul from Ecommercegold and in this quick Shopify tutorial, I'm going to show you how to add a video to your Shopify product page. So let's get started, shall we?
There are two ways to add a video to your Shopify product page, and I'll be showing you both methods in this video. The first method is to add it to your media gallery, where all of your product images are stored. You can upload the video directly to Shopify, but there are some requirements you need to keep in mind. The video should be a maximum of 10 minutes long and one gigabyte in file size. You can upload up to 4K resolution, which is great. The second method is to add the video from a URL. You just need to copy and paste the video's URL from YouTube or Vimeo.
My personal preference is to upload the video directly to Shopify because I found that adding the video from YouTube showed suggested videos at the end, which may distract potential customers from the buying process. The videos uploaded directly to Shopify play the video and end without any distractions.
The second option is to embed a video in your product description. For this method, the video needs to be hosted elsewhere. I'll show you how to embed a YouTube video in your product description. You need to go to the front end of your YouTube video and click on share, then embed. You can choose to start the video at a specific time, remove player controls, and enable enhanced privacy mode. Once you've set these settings, just copy the code to your clipboard and paste it in your Shopify dashboard.
Adding a video to your Shopify page is easy and enhances the user experience, leading to more conversions and more money in your pocket. So, go ahead and try it out! Don't forget to like this video if you found it helpful and stay awesome.
How to add a video background banner with autoplay to Homepage | Shopify Dawn theme | All Themes
In this tutorial, we will be discussing how to add a video banner to your Shopify 2.0 theme without the need to edit any code. This feature will include an autoplay function and will be muted.
1. Go to the Files section in the Shopify backend and upload the video file of your choice.
2. Copy the video URL.
3. Go to the Customize section and add a new section.
4. Select Custom Liquid and paste the code provided.
5. Adjust the CSS styling to your liking.
6. Add the video source using the copied URL.
7. Save and preview your new video banner.
- Be cautious of the video file size as it may slow down your website.
- You can adjust the video height, width, and add controls if needed.
- This feature can also be added to product and collection pages.
By following these simple steps, you can easily add a video banner to your Shopify 2.0 theme without any coding knowledge. This feature can enhance the visual appeal of your website and provide an interactive experience for your customers.
Tutorial: How to Embed Videos on Shopify Pages, Products, and Themes
In this video, John teaches how to embed different types of videos onto your Shopify store. He starts by explaining how to use the file manager within Shopify to embed a small video on a page or home page. He then shows how to copy and paste the code to embed the video on a product page.
However, if the video is too large, he suggests uploading it on YouTube and then embedding it onto the store. He explains how to modify the embed code using a custom video embed generator to make it autoplay, loop and remove branding.
John also shows how to embed a video on a Shopify page using the same method. He warns about the limitations of some themes in supporting the embedding of YouTube videos and recommends purchasing themes that support it.
In conclusion, John provides links to the custom video embed generator and the custom code for videos that are smaller than 20 megabytes in less than four minutes. He encourages viewers to leave comments if they have any questions.