how to get rid of ads on kindle fire hd 7
How to Remove Adverts from the Lock Screen of an Amazon Fire Tablet
Do you find the adverts on your Amazon Fire Tablet lock screen annoying? Are you looking for a way to remove them? Well, you're in luck because we have a solution for you! In this article, we will guide you through the process of removing the ads from your lock screen using a tool called Fire Toolbox.
1. Download Fire Toolbox on your Windows computer using the link provided in the description.
2. Install Fire Toolbox on your computer by clicking on the exe installer and following the installation wizard.
3. Turn on developer options on your Amazon Fire Tablet by going to Settings > Device Options > About via Tablet > Serial Number (tap seven times) > Developer Options.
4. Enable USB debugging on your tablet by turning on USB Debugging under Developer Options.
5. Connect your tablet to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Allow USB Debugging on your tablet by selecting always allowed from this computer.
7. Open Fire Toolbox on your computer and select your device.
8. Choose your preferred theme and close the window.
9. Disable automatic updates and OTA updates under Modify System Settings.
10. Run the Lock Screen Management option to remove the lock screen ads.
11. Click Yes to execute the ADB command.
12. Come back to Modify System Settings and make sure that automatic updates and OTA updates are both disabled.
13. Check your tablet lock screen to see if the ads have been removed.
That's it! By following these steps, you can now enjoy an ad-free lock screen on your Amazon Fire Tablet. Remember to disable automatic updates and OTA updates to prevent the ads from coming back. Don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe for more helpful content like this.
Change These 17 Amazon Fire Tablet Settings NOW! (2022)
In this video, Justin from Simply Smart shows you every setting that you need to change after you first set up your Amazon Fire Tablet. He also gives tips on how to clean up your home screen and manage your notifications.
Settings to Change:
1. Clean up your home screen by putting unwanted applications in a folder named Junk.
2. Rearrange your icons by dragging them to your desired location.
3. Manage your notifications by turning off notifications from unwanted applications.
4. Turn off recommendations and the recommended row from Amazon app settings.
5. Turn on content filtering for special offers to ensure safe content on your lock screen.
6. Change your wallpaper by selecting a new one from the options or choosing a photo from Amazon Photos.
7. Adjust your volume and notification sounds.
8. Turn on touch sounds.
9. Make sure to turn off collect app usage data and interest-based ads from security and privacy settings.
10. Change the name of your tablet and turn on backup and restore and find your tablet from device options.
11. Access developer options by tapping on your serial number.
By following these steps, you can optimize your Amazon Fire Tablet and make it more user-friendly. Remember to be careful when toggling options in developer settings and always do your research before making any changes.
2022 How to get rid of lock screen ads on your kindle fire hd tablet (no computer)
In this article, we will discuss how to get rid of ads on your Amazon Fire HD tablet lock screen without paying a large amount of money to Amazon. We will use an app called Automate to remove these ads for free.
Steps to remove lock screen ads:
1. Go to your Silk browser on the Amazon Fire HD tablet.
2. Type in www.apkpure.com and search for Automate.
3. Download the APK file of Automate (6.1 MB).
4. Go to settings and turn on ads from unknown sources.
5. Install Automate from the downloads section of your device.
6. Open Automate and go to settings.
7. Press run on system startup and then go back to the main menu.
8. Go to community and search for amazon lock screen ads remover v 4.5.
9. Download the one in the middle and press start.
10. Enter your birthdate and press start again.
11. Check if the ads have been removed from your lock screen.
Using Automate, we can easily remove lock screen ads on the Amazon Fire HD tablet for free. It is important to follow the steps carefully and download the correct version of the app. Enjoy an ad-free experience on your device!
How to: Remove lock screen ads on Fire tablet in 5 minutes! (7th generation)
How to Remove Ads from an Amazon Fire Tablet
In this article, we will be showing you how to remove the ads from an Amazon Fire tablet. Many people may not know that the device comes with ads when purchased from Amazon, but we will show you how to get rid of them easily.
1. Go to settings and device options on your tablet.
2. Scroll down to serial number and press it seven or eight times.
3. Enable ADB debugging.
4. Plug the tablet into your computer.
5. Download the necessary file from the provided link.
6. Extract the file and open device manager on your computer.
7. Check that the Fire tablet is recognized.
8. Open command window and type the necessary command.
9. Reboot the tablet.
By following these simple steps, you can easily remove the ads from your Amazon Fire tablet. This will give you a more enjoyable and personalized experience with your device. Remember to always check for updates and stay up to date with any changes in the device.
How to take lock screen ads off of a kindle tablet (2021) updated
Hey there, it's your buddy Itsy Boy Devin Loreanna here and today we're doing another video setup tour. But before we get into that, I have one more thing for my setup to be complete - getting rid of ads on my Amazon Fire Tablet. In this article, I'm going to teach you guys how to get rid of those annoying ads on your Amazon Fire Tablet.
Steps to Remove Ads:
1. Go to your settings and click on Help.
2. Click on Phone and Email in the help section.
3. Select Something Else and then click on Email.
4. Type in a request to remove the ads from your lock screen, like Hello, I am a loyal Amazon user. I would very much appreciate it if you could remove the pop-up ads on my lock screen. Thank you.
5. Wait for Amazon to send you an email confirming that they have removed the ads and giving you instructions on how to remove any remaining pop-up ads.
That's it guys, it's that simple to get rid of those annoying ads on your Amazon Fire Tablet. I hope this tutorial helped you out. If it did, make sure to drop a like and subscribe for more helpful tips. Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in the next one. Peace out!
Kindle Fire HD: How to Remove the Ads | H2TechVideos
Steps to Disable Ads:
1. Go to your web browser and access the Amazon website.
2. Sign in with your account information.
3. Click on Manage Your Kindle and then Manage Your Devices.
4. Find your registered Kindle Fire HD device under Registered Kindle Devices.
5. Click on Edit next to Subscribed under Special Offers.
6. Click on Unsubscribe and agree to the disclaimer about the $15 fee.
7. Ads will be removed after the $15 fee is deducted from your account.
Explanation of Ads:
1. Ads appear on the screensaver and offer discounts or free items.
2. You cannot control what ads appear on the screensaver.
3. Some ads may be useful and offer free items, such as free music or video streaming credits.
4. Disabling ads only removes them from the screensaver, not from other areas of the Kindle Fire HD.
5. Customer suggestions and recommendations will still be visible.
Easily Turn Your Fire Tablet Into A Real Android Tablet! HD10 HD7 HD8
How to Turn Your Amazon Fire HD 10 into an Android Tablet
The Amazon Fire HD 10 and HD 10 Plus are excellent budget tablets, but they run on a customized version of Android that doesn't have Google Play or a lot of the features that come with regular Android tablets. However, with a few modifications, you can turn your Fire HD 10 into a real Android tablet. In this article, we'll show you how to install Google Play, disable lock screen ads, install a custom launcher, and disable some of the built-in Amazon apps.
1. Enable Developer Options: Before we get started, we need to enable developer options on the tablet. Go to Settings > Device Options > About Fire tablet, and tap on the serial number about eight times. This will enable developer options. Go back, and you'll see a new option called Developer Options. Turn on USB Debugging.
2. Download Fire Toolbox: Download the Fire Toolbox from the XDA post linked in the description. This works with any Fire tablet from 2014 to 2021. Scroll down to the downloads section, and download the mirror. Extract the folder and open Fire Toolbox.
3. Connect the Tablet to PC: Plug your Fire tablet into your PC using the included USB type-c cable. Allow USB Debugging on this computer when prompted.
4. Install Google Play: In Fire Toolbox, go to Google Services and execute the tool. This will download and install Google Play directly to your tablet. Give the Play Store at least 10 minutes before signing in.
5. Install a Custom Launcher: In Fire Toolbox, go to Custom Launcher, and choose the launcher you want to use. We recommend Nova Launcher. Enable widgets if you want to, and disable the Fire Launcher altogether.
6. Disable Lock Screen Ads: In Fire Toolbox, go to Lock Screen Management, and disable lock screen ads. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper or disable the lock screen altogether.
7. Disable Some Amazon Apps: In Fire Toolbox, go to Manage Amazon Apps, and choose the standard debloat option. This will disable some of the Amazon apps that you don't need. You can still access the Amazon App Store.
8. Enjoy Your New Android Tablet: Once the modifications are done, you'll have a real Android tablet with Google Play, a custom launcher, no lock screen ads, and some Amazon apps disabled. Customize your tablet as you like, and enjoy!
With these modifications, you can turn your Amazon Fire HD 10 into a real Android tablet. It's easy to do, and it makes the tablet much more appealing. Follow the steps in this article, and you'll have a tablet that looks and feels like a regular Android tablet. All the links and tools you need are in the description, so give it a try and enjoy your new tablet!